Cosmic Disclosure Season 3 - Episode 6: Inner Earth: The Library - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock
The Library of this one particular Inner Earth group is vast, containing a huge number of literary works, some of which were ancient scrolls, tablets, and bound books. There were also modern works there as well, some of them so new that walking through the library could easily seem like one was perusing through a repository on the surface.
The library was divided into several areas, one of which had a level where individuals were apparently using their minds to make contact with people on the surface. Although this aspect was not discussed in this episode, the inference is that this location could be some center of activity for liaising with other groups.
According to Goode, some Inner Earth peoples claim to have existed below the surface for over 20 million years. If true, then these beings have been witness to oceans of time and the emergence and recession of many surface civilizations.
In [url=http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/search/label/CD Analysis]previous episodes[/url], Goode revealed that the Inner Earth people have appeared to humans throughout their dynamic history, offering assistance to survivors of major and minor cataclysms. One example from modern times, that we learned of in last weeks episode, was the Sumerian civilization. Apparently the Anunnaki, according to some translations of Sumerian records, are beings from the heavens that came to Earth, specifically to provide aid to the fledgling Sumerian civilization. Kaaree, Goode's hostess inferred that it, was in fact, her people that were called the Anunnaki by the Sumerians. If true, it would transform the alternative research community, which has long contended that the Anunnaki were extraterrestrial in origin, largely due to the work of Zecharia Sitchin.
If this development wasn't enough, in this week's episode, Kaaree and Goode dive into more about this Sumerian story. She tells him that the work of Sitchin, which has been echoed throughout ufology and alternative history theories, is largely contrived.
Goode goes on to say that this was a major shock to him, and that there were controversial items discussed that he was reticent to reveal due to the already fragmented nature of the truther community.
Later, Kaaree and Goode discuss what this Inner Earth group's viewpoints are, wherein she tells him that they think the Earth, solar system, and galaxy are each sentient forms of life. These correlate with what the Law of One describes as logos and sub-logos. She goes on to tell Goode that each of these sentient beings emits a vibratory energy that entrains or generates a template for life, and that many cycles of natural evolution have produced humanoid-type life forms on Earth.
This is part four of a sub-series covering Goode's trip to Inner Earth. For part one, two and three, see the below-linked articles.
Related Cosmic Disclosure Season 3 - Episode 2: A Goode Trip to the Inner Earth - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock
Related Cosmic Disclosure Season 3 - Episode 4: Revelations from the Inner Earth - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock
Related Cosmic Disclosure Season 3 - Episode 5: Inner Earth: The Grand Tour - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock
If you have not already reviewed these first sections I strongly suggest doing so in order to comprehend what is covered here.
Goode also produced an extensive written report, which he references through this sub-series. See the below-linked article for the full trip report.
Related Ancient Earth Break-Away-Civilization Subterranean Council Meeting & SSP Alliance Debrief Part I - "Honeycomb Earth"
Click here for the previous episode in this series.
For previous Cosmic Disclosure summaries with David Wilcock and Corey Goode click [url=http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/search/label/CD Analysis]here[/url]. Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 have yet to be analyzed, but a transcript of these episodes can be found here.
If you do not already have a Gaia TV subscription and want to support Corey, use this link here: blueavians.com. For translations of Corey's updates go here.
Some of the content covered here can be found on Goode's websites: spherebeingalliance.com and his older blog goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com.
To sign up and watch the episode click here.
Overview of Corey Goode, the Secret Space Program Alliance and the Sphere Being Alliance:
Corey Goode is a Secret Space Program (SSP) insider and whistleblower that began disclosing information in 2009 under the pseudonym GoodETxSG. In 2014, he started revealing a great deal more information in an effort to prepare humanity for what he calls 'data dumps', set to occur at an opportune moment in the future. Much of the information he provides comes from 'Smart Glass Pads', iPad like devices supplied to SSP personnel for information dissemination purposes. This will be a ground breaking event, revealing the totality of Earth's history and the activities of the Cabal which will ultimately lead to a truth and reconciliation style tribunal to hold criminal elements accountable for wrongdoing. Additionally, the SSP Alliance intends on releasing all of the hidden technology to the people in preparation for a 'Star Trek-type golden age'.
According to Goode, the Cabal or the secret Earth government and their syndicates (as termed by the SSP Alliance) have enslaved humanity under a false paradigm of a technological advancement, while secretly developing incredible technology (a Star Trek level of advancement) used to colonize the solar system and beyond, engaging in trade with thousands of extraterrestrial races.
Space programs have been developed in secret all throughout Earth's history, and in many cases, groups broke away from the main culture forming what is called a Breakaway Civilization. Some of these civilizations have existed in secret, on Earth and beyond for. thousands of years. The Agartha Network is one such group that claims to be the original human race. It was this group in addition to the Draco Alliance, that made contact with a secret German space program in the early 20th century.
In modern times, the Germans were the most advanced of the SSP groups, beginning their efforts in earnest during the early 1920's and 30's. The Americans were also developing a SSP, but were much further behind in technological advances. Later, the American SSPs were infiltrated and taken over by the Germans after the end of World War II. It was after this forced merger that the SSP, under the direction of the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate (ICC), expanded into the solar system and beyond, setting up dozens of bases and mining facilities chiefly using slave labor.
In the early 1990's, a faction within the SSP known as Solar Warden slowly began to go against the ICC, allying with a group of highly evolved extraterrestrials known as the Sphere Being Alliance in 2012. Since then, more factions have joined the alliance which is actively working to free humanity on Earth and beyond, known as the SSP Alliance. Despite their good intentions, the SSP Alliance is a group of highly damaged and morally ambiguous individuals, according to Goode, that recognize at some level the need to change the status quo, but are hardly angels.
The Sphere Beings are a group of five extraterrestrial races, one of which is known as the Blue Avians, that arrived in the solar system during the late 1980's. Two of the races remain unrevealed, however, there is also a race of 'golden triangle head' beings and 'blue orb' beings made of light. Over the course of 20 years, they began bringing massive spheres into the solar system and surrounding area, some which are the size of Jupiter. This is in an effort to downstep galactic energy waves, which are slowly changing life as we know it. These spheres are cloaked and not detectable by the surface population of Earth.
According to the Sphere Beings, a massive shift in energetic expression is now occurring in the solar system, as the result of a natural process of consciousness evolution, assisted by our solar system's movement through the galaxy and increasingly coherent energy fields encountered as a result. The Sphere Being Alliance specifically asked for Goode to represent them in SSP Alliance meetings as a Sphere Being Alliance delegate. Presently, the SSP Alliance is negotiating with the remaining cabal aligned programs, as well as innumerable races that have lived in the solar system for millions of years, and even breakaway civilizations once resident on the Earth's surface. The Sphere Beings have erected an energy barrier around the solar system preventing ingress and egress, trapping many of he negatively oriented groups that have been loosely allied with the secret Earth government syndicates for thousands of years. Since this event, the pyramid of power known on Earth as the Cabal or Illuminati has fallen into disarray, as the Draco Alliance attempted to 'sell out' their underlings to the Sphere Beings in an attempt to gain passage out of the solar system and escape the coming justice of the SSP Alliance.
SSP factions encountered many intriguing things as they ventured out into the solar system. Apparently there are remnants of extremely old settlements and technology from what is called the Ancient Builder race. These beings were incredibly advanced, using a type of consciousness technology that appears to be an inanimate object until activated by a user. They are also responsible for building ancient stargates found on nearly every major body in the solar system. According to the Agarthans, the Sphere beings are in fact the ancient builder race, although the SSP has yet to confirm this directly from them.
The dark side of the Moon is home to many different groups, including the ICC, the Draco Alliance, the SSP Alliance, the Dark Fleet, and more. The Moon is apparently an artificial object, and has become a neutral zone for all of these groups, which have maintained a peaceful armistice for thousands of years. The Moon serves as an observational outpost for over 60 groups of extraterrestrial races engaged in 22 genetic programs and social experiments on Earth. Some of these programs conflict with each other, yet all of them have influenced Earth's history for millennia.
Summarized notes will be in black, with my commentary in [green bolded brackets]. Alterations to the transcript for ease of reading will be in [brackets], but the original content of the dialog is always maintained. The images with black letterboxing were captured from this episode on Gaia TV.As the tour of the inner earth concludes, Corey Goode and Gonzales must part ways as Corey is offered a chance to visit a great library. In a flash, he finds himself surrounded by white marble walls and shelves containing vast volumes of arcane knowledge. What Corey learns this day will prove to be controversial to many different groups seeking the truth about human origins and control of our planet.
This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast February 9, 2016.
Transcribed by Hugues. Commentary by Justin Deschamps.
DW = David Wilcock, CG = Corey Goode.
KEEPING YOUR REALITY BUBBLES PERMEABLE:
- DW - Are you ready? This is “Cosmic Disclosure.” I'm your host, David Wilcock. I'm here with Corey Goode. And for the first time ever in the history of this show, I'm going to be getting information that I am dying to know about from [Corey], in real time, on camera – stuff that's very significant for both of our lives, because you've gotten pulled into this, and I'm obviously on this journey with you. But up until now, I have no conscious recollection of having any experiences off-planet or in the planet, even though maybe I have had them. If that is happening, I'm being blank-slated. I'm not remembering anything yet. So there's something going on here. These people are very intimately connected to us, and this information is eventually going to bridge the gap and lead to a family reunion if they can get past the idea that we're mixed-blood and inferior to them. But the other thing that I just wanted to point out is they're acting as if we're not going to have such a sudden leap. But if you read “The Law of One”, which I've scientifically validated, it very clearly says that the 25,000-year cycles of third-density – there's three of them, that we're at the end of all three - that there's a very massive sudden quantum upgrade of the human condition at the end of that cycle. They call it a quantum leap. So the idea that it's going to take generations and generations for us to grow up isn't necessarily true.
Related Science and Evidence For The Transformation of the Solar System | The Divine Cosmos by David Wilcock
- CG - Everyone has their own belief systems, and that's one of the things that we need to put into perspective for this part of the discussion, because a lot of this information is going to be difficult for a lot of people's established belief systems. And I took time out . . .
- DW - “Difficult.”
- CG -Yes. I took time out to write an article about keeping your reality bubble permeable just because after this meeting . . . because my brain has been so overwhelmed with all of this information. And it's . . . People will need to sit back, buckle up your seat belts, open up your minds a little bit. Everything that you're certain that you know, just be ready to open your mind to other possibilities.
- DW - Some people are going to believe what you're saying. Other people are just going to go right on thinking whatever they already thought is true, so.
- CG - Right.
- DW - You don't need to be too worried.
- CG - Okay.
- DW - But it is going to . . . I know you've been preparing us for this. It's going to rattle people . . .
- CG - Right. [The trepidation in offering information that counter's accepted belief systems is understandable. I'd argue that the challenge of any truth seeker is to find a way to share what they've found in a way that considers the delicate nature of what CG terms a reality bubble.
In my observation of the awakening experience, of myself and others, what often happens are several waves of intense transformation. First pre-existing belief systems have a momentum that tends to close the mind to information that counters what was believed to be true. But eventually, if the belief system is not entirely accurate, which arguably no one's is, then the weight of denied truth eventually causes a crisis of belief.
For example, we may initially believe that the medical industry is a well-intentioned organization, that would never make people sick to maintain profits. But a friend or relative may tell us as a part of their awakening experience that, in fact, the medical industry is making people sick, which we reject because it counter's what we want to be true. Yet that seed of truth can only be denied for so long, and eventually, we experience something that causes us to reconsider what was previously dismissed.
In the moment we genuinely examine this new idea, a storm of transformation occurs, whereby, denied truth of the past is acknowledged, destroying the fragile false belief that seemed so true before. This is usually a very intense experience, as our worldviews are changing and the sense of emotional comfort that they brought us begins to dissolve. In this space of disquiet we yearn to make sense of the new data we now acknowledge, and here, a new worldview and resulting identity is formed. I wrote about this in the below-linked article.
Related Paths to Awakening: Spiritual Activism or Disempowerment | Understanding the Spiritual Causes of Depression
For one seeking to reveal truth, especially data that conflicts with an established belief system, compassion and empathy are essential tools. The truth remains true, even when denied. By this I mean that we need not attempt to force another to accept our truth, for that is impossible. Instead, we can create the conditions so that our perspective is received with an open mind and heart, by being kind and acknowledging when another may not be ready to hear what we have to say. This way another will not feel compelled to blindly accept what is offered, allowing their discernment to exercise itself free of social pressure.
The risk with any belief system is that it remains fixed or unchanging. Iin my view, tThis is crucial to understand as truth seekers.
If the truth is an infinite and eternal reality, then all truths we can lay claim to are only half truths. The sky is blue here, but it's not clear somewhere else; point of views unreconciled, lead to disagreement and limitation of understanding.
So to echo CG's article, keep your reality bubbles permeable. Be open to new information, and take solace in knowing that anything of true importance that you once believed will still be there on the other side of the awakening experience. And while for a short time, things will feel uneasy or uncertain, this too shall pass, especially if we stay on the path of truth and gain more knowledge as time goes on. An identity built on a foundation of truth will whether the storm of the unknown with far more grace than one based on egocentric belief, where we seek to deny what IS in favor of what we want to be true.
In light of these psychological realities, in my view, CG's choice not to reveal controversial aspects until he was able to vet the information for himself is understandable. Hopefully, those who've felt uneasy about him not releasing part two of his Inner Earth report can consider this point although it may not be the only reason for the delay.]
MOVING TO THE LIBRARY:
- DW - So I'm really interested. So let's not play around with the amulet. Let's just . . .
- CG - Get on with it.
- DW - Get into that library. What happens next? Gonzales is pissed.
- CG -Yes.
- DW - He can't . . . He can't believe . . .
- CG - He's missing out on the library.
- DW - That they've chosen you and he doesn't get to go in himself.
- CG - Well, and I think the library thing happened just because the priestess and I connected, and I got assigned to the conversation, and things just led that way. I don't think they just said, “We're going to pick Corey and send Gonzales on his way.”
- DW - So, what happens to Gonzales? How does he end up leaving?
- CG - We leave together.
- DW - So you hear the lion, or whatever it is, the cat roaring.
- CG - Yeah. We leave, and then we go through another one of the kind of small, little corridor areas, out-of-the-way corridor areas. We come out into another domed room that's kind of, I guess, a portal-type room. We're all four standing there. Sorry, tapping happens on the little amulets. Flash of light.
- And now it's just the priestess and myself. And we're now in a completely different environment, to where it is white, polished stone and beautiful.
- DW - Like white marble?
- CG - Like white marble.
- DW - Were there marblings in the stone?
- CG - Yes.
- DW - Cool.
- CG - It was beautiful.
- DW - Wow! How big?
- CG - And all one piece. It was not a super large room. It was about the same size of the smaller portal rooms. And I looked straight up to see a gold bar come out of the ceiling with a hand and a crystal ball inside the hand.
- DW - Was there any other stuff like that or was it kind of a unique distinguishing feature in the room?
- CG -There were other things like that in another part of the library.
- DW - Okay. And it's a normal human-sized hand?
- CG - No, it was smaller.
- DW - Oh, it was smaller?
- CG - Yeah.
- DW - Okay.
- CG - It was a smaller — and a smaller globe, smaller hand.
- DW - Interesting. Okay. What are you feeling at this point? Are you excited about it? Are you nervous? Are you…?
- CG - I’m excited because I know that we’re about to go talk about what we had initially started to talk about, which was the ancient aliens, the genetic programs, the “meaning of life” kind of stuff that we were starting to discuss: their belief systems that I was curious about.
- DW - Okay.
- CG - So this whole library complex was made of this white marble.
- DW - Now you say library. Are you seeing book stacks, like a library?
- CG - We do, at one point. But when we first walk out, there’s a big, largely uninhabited area of those same kind of seats and some of them were reclined back.
- DW - The egg-shaped thing that you sat in when you interfaced with [Kaaree the priestess]?
- CG - Yeah.
- DW - Okay. And they’re anti-gravity [chairs], right?
- CG - Right.
- DW - Okay.
- CG - And there were three levels of the library. There was the library proper that had actual shelves in it. As we walked through it, there were scrolls sitting on kind of an angled shelf. They were just sitting there. There were—as we went along—tablets that were on different types of stone.
- DW - Wow.
- CG - And then some that looked like they were molded tablets: that were molded out of some type of composite material [different from] stone. Then as we moved, they started to look more like books. Some were bound in leather, and some were bound in hemp, or something like that.
- DW - Now, if you go to the Louvre and you see the “Mona Lisa” or things like that, they’re going to be behind glass. Was there any protective stuff around these scrolls and things [or] the tablets?
- CG - No. Not unless it was energetic.
- DW - Wow.
- CG - It looked like you could just reach and touch it.
- DW - Wow, okay.
- CG - So she was just — it was like we were walking through, almost like a time capsule. It was changing. And then we started getting to an area that looked like books from [the] 1500’s, 1600’s, all the way up to an area that [had] books [looking like they] could have arrived from amazon.com. They had ISBN number kind of things on them that looked…
- DW- Really?
- CG - Yes… that were on a bookshelf.
- DW - [They came through] UPS, FedEx?
- CG - I don’t know how…
- DW - Who drives down there?
- CG - I don’t know. But…
- DW - Maybe the drones, right? The Amazon drone.
- CG - Right. And I asked her. I said, “Are all of your books in physical form?” And she [replied,] “No, we keep certain books in physical form that are on subjects that we find intriguing.” She [added,] “Most of them are in a format that we can pull up, read, and look at.”
- DW - And I suppose they’re not so interested in underwater basket-weaving and Betty Crocker’s “Guide to Home Cooking.”
- CG - Right.
- DW - This is more of the kind of stuff that they’re interested in?
WALKING THROUGH THE LIBRARY:
- CG - Well, where she’d stopped me was at a place that a whole bunch of books on the subject of ancient aliens.
- DW - Did you see any books that you recognized from the surface?
- CG - Yes.
- DW - Could you give some examples?
- CG - Ah, yes. Zecharia Sitchin’s books.
- DW - Really?
- CG - And some books of some authors — I really can’t remember their names… Erich von Däniken… some other ones. There were a lot of books [in] German and French, and other languages on the subject that were there.
- DW - Well now, if they can get books, that would also imply they can read anything that’s on the Internet.
- CG - Yes. They have complete access and follow the Internet very closely.
- DW - Wow. Very interesting.
So this is crazy! They’re—but if they could portal you out of the room, then they could potentially be portaling these books out of a warehouse or something as well, right? They don’t need FedEx to be driving down into the cavern?
- CG - Right.
- DW - Yeah, okay.
- CG - So I — I really was not looking at all the logistics of — you know — how exactly they got the books.
- DW - Right.
- CG - Very quickly we started to talk about the ancient Sumerian culture, the ancient pre-Akkadian Sumerian language that her people spoke. And she brought out a — she went and then came back with a book that was a dictionary, that was an ancient Sumerian dictionary. She says we have one very similar. It was — she said, ours has — it’s a dictionary, a complete Sumerian dictionary that has two different languages — I think Akkadian and Sumerian, or I can’t exactly remember — that is a dictionary for every ancient Sumerian word, what it means. They tell us, the scribes tell us in their own words. Their book…
- DW - This is sort of similar to the Rosetta Stone, which is what allowed people to crack a lot of these ancient languages in the first place. Because it was the same words in, like three or four different languages.
- CG - Yeah, and we’ve had this, supposedly, on the surface for I don’t know how long, that our mainstream scholars use. But her book had three languages. It included her language, the proto or pre-language.
- DW - So she brings out this dictionary. Was it an unusually large book?
- CG - It was a very large book. And we didn’t really — she just showed it to me. I looked at it, looked at some of the symbols, the writing. We really didn’t flip around it because I didn’t understand what it said anyway.
- DW - Okay.
ZECHARIA SITCHIN'S WORK IS CONTRIVED:
- CG - And she began to tell me a story that made me a little uncomfortable in the beginning. [It was] about the story of the Anunnaki, the ancient Sumeria, and the current narrative that many in ufology and believers in ancient aliens subscribe to. And she went on to talk about how all of the information — and she pointed up to Zecharia Sitchin’s books — she said all of the information in those books is pretty much contrived. She said, you cannot take those books and go into an ancient Sumerian tablet, to the tablets and texts, and do translations and get what is said in those books. And she asked me, “Do you know what Anunnaki means?” And I [replied,] “Well, I’ve been told and I’ve read, that it’s a catch-all term that just means ‘extraterrestrial.’ It can mean any group that comes from the sky.” And she said, “The root of the word means ‘royal seed’.” And I was like, okay, I can’t dispute that. I can’t — how do you argue or dispute that? I was like, okay, I’ll just listen. And she went on to describe that there was a secret society that had put out this narrative, very cleverly, to make an elitist religion — to take an elitist religion — from the surface and put it into the esoteric community.
- DW - Wow. This is really mind-blowing, and I feel like I got to add something here. When I went to college, I had a buddy who ended up living in a boarding house with me after I graduated. And we’ll call him Antonio. It’s not his real name. He was from Spain. Here’s the thing I have never said before, okay? He was personal friends with Zecharia Sitchin. He told me that he talked to Zecharia in person, and Zecharia told him that he was told what to write in the books by these “Illuminati.”
None of it was really based on research. It was all contrived. Now, I’ve never shared that before and this is blowing my mind that she’s telling you the same things. Very interesting.
- CG - Well, she said that the writer had three people that were giving him the narrative to write. And that these three people gave him the narrative that he wrote: a very clever infiltration of these, I guess, Illuminati into the ufology esoteric community to make their religion, our, or their religion. So this opened up all kinds of questions for me. You know. Because I — before — I never would have entertained this [idea] before. Because I had seen a lot of information in the glass pads that led me to believe that the ancient Sumerian texts translations were not accurate. But I stayed away from it because a lot of people have made a religion out of it.
- DW - Well, and at the Conscious Life Expo a few years ago, before he died, I ended up in the elevator with Zecharia Sitchin. And he was scared to death of being in the same elevator with me. He did not want to acknowledge that he knew who I was, but it was obvious that he did. He was highly uncomfortable. He didn’t want to look at me in the eye. In fact, he actually kind of turned his whole body towards the wall of the elevator because he didn’t want to be in it with me. It was a weird synchronicity that we ended up, just the two of us, in this elevator for a ride going up, I guess, seven stories or something… Wow.
- CG - So for me…
- DW - But people see Zecharia Sitchin — it’s like you can’t question — it’s like sacrosanct!
- CG - Yeah.
- DW - The stone tablets…
- CG - It’s like a prophet. Yeah.
- DW - Here it is. Boom.
- CG - So, but I was very — you know — I was considering the source. I had a connection with her but at the same time I wasn’t sensing [as an] intuitive empath, any deception. [CG has stated in the past, that he was trained as an Intuitive Empath in the secret space program. See Season 1 Episode 11 for more on this.] Skipping later on, over weeks, I started studying online, looking at ancient Sumerian websites for mainstream science, looking [and] trying to verify what she said. And I was shocked.
- DW - So you’re looking at words in Sitchin’s books and he what says they mean, and then looking at the actual online translations of Sumerian?
- CG - And actually, storylines that just don’t exist.
- DW - Wow.
- CG - And just don’t exist. And…
- DW - So if that’s true, then that means that we’ve been sold a bill of goods, if we combine what Antonio said, it’s the Cabal, the secret Earth government syndicates, just like the William Shakespeare plays, where they’re actually leaking royal scandals from that era in the British Royalty, into these plays. And Shakespeare was illiterate. He could only sign his name with an X. It was actually probably Francis Bacon and a bunch of others.
- CG - Right.
- DW - [He was] Queen Elizabeth’s illegitimate son. This is like the same thing again: Sitchin is just the front man for a team of writers.
- CG - This was just a little way to open up a huge conversation that just has blown my mind with her.
- DW - So this is still just the beginning?
- CG - Just the beginning.
- DW - Wow! Okay.
- CG - Because we got into…
- DW - Well, we got time.
We’ll do more episodes here.