Latest topics
» UFO News ~ Iran shoots at a UFO on the border with Pakistan plus MORE
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptyYesterday at 5:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» War Crimes in Exopolitics: Alfred Lambremont Webre Cites Gaia TV Execs, Dr. Michael Salla
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptyYesterday at 5:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptyYesterday at 12:46 pm by RamblerNash

»  Strange Grid Pattern in the Gobi Desert | What On Earth?
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptyYesterday at 12:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Reader is seen in two places at the same time
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptyYesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Dissipates Contrail In The Sky
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptyYesterday at 11:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 9-16-19… “Khazarian mafia make final push for fake Armageddon yadayada
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptyYesterday at 11:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) - Empire in crisis
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptyYesterday at 1:22 am by RamblerNash

» Epstein`s Case - The Bigger Picture | Deep Dive
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - New Court Docs And Unanswered Emails?
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - Can Robert Read? - Is Robert Going To The Trial At The County Clerks Desk via The UPS Store?
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crystal Gazing: How To Catch A Real Glimpse Into The Future
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Neuroscientists find our experience of beauty is linked to an unexpected brain region
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 6:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Flaming UFOs' spark panic on Friday 13th
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 6:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pentagon UFO Project Whistle Blower Luis Elizondo Now Claims Something Big is Coming!
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 6:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Habitable Exoplanet Hunting Project - Eyes To The Skies
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Amazing signs of ancient civilization in Antarctica
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 3:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» clif high - First Contact
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Does Planet 9 Exist? plus MORE
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 1:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Michio Kaku Speaks About UFOs and Aliens - "We’ve Reached A Turning Point"
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 12:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s

Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s

February 13, 2016 CIVILIAN INTELLIGENCE NEWS SERVICE

Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s Missingchld
MYSTERY OF THE MISSING CHILDREN IN NEW MEXICO IN THE EARLY 1990s
An interesting article came out in 1992 on Albuquerque Journal, the largest daily newspaper in New Mexico.
The headline was: “New Mexico High on Missing Child List“.
The subheadline was: “Meeting seeks answers to mysterious problem”.
Apparently there was a meeting held about this in 1992.
I remember reading this intriguing article then.
Unfortunately I had misplaced that news clipping somewhere over the years.
I also remember that a few years ago I tried to obtain a copy of this article from the archives of Albuquerque Journal but somehow I could not locate it, but I will keep trying.
Anyway, subsequently in 1993 (as I recall), I made a two-hour video presentation called SECRETS OF DREAMLAND, a short segment of which had to do with some high strangeness in New Mexico.
The video quality was quite poor.
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s 044

And over the years, after making many copies, I had lost the original.
The Albuquerque Journal article basically asked a question why New Mexico had more missing children per population than any other comparable state. And it said it was a mystery.
I just hope that it had nothing to do with another mysterious topic of New Mexico, i.e., the rumors about an alleged Dulce underground base (supposedly a bio-genetics lab) in northern New Mexico.
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico in the early 1990s 5587aa7e4615d-image

(photo, courtesy of Katharine Egli, Taos News)
As anyone can see, Dulce is only about 65 miles northwest of Los Alamos National Laboratories, one of which has the world’s most advanced research facility on DNA, human genome research projects.
A segment of the population seems to associate the missing children with Dulce, i.e., that they were taken to the underground base for experimentations.
Granted that there is not a single, solid, tangible, physical, irrefutable documentary evidence whatsoever that there is a physical underground base under the Archuleta Mesa or under the Archuleta Mountain west of the Mesa, and granted that it may be a stretch to make this connection, it is, nevertheless, an intriguing speculation, to say the least:
Mystery of the missing children in New Mexico:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWQnwCusO2Y

Norio Hayakawa’s CIVILIAN INTELLIGENCE NEWS SERVICE
E-mail = noriohayakawa@gmail.com

Thanks to: https://noriohayakawa.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum