OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
CAFR – The Holy Grail of Government Over-all Accounting EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
CAFR – The Holy Grail of Government Over-all Accounting EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
CAFR – The Holy Grail of Government Over-all Accounting EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
CAFR – The Holy Grail of Government Over-all Accounting EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
CAFR – The Holy Grail of Government Over-all Accounting EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
CAFR – The Holy Grail of Government Over-all Accounting EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
CAFR – The Holy Grail of Government Over-all Accounting EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
CAFR – The Holy Grail of Government Over-all Accounting EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
CAFR – The Holy Grail of Government Over-all Accounting EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
CAFR – The Holy Grail of Government Over-all Accounting EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
CAFR – The Holy Grail of Government Over-all Accounting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
CAFR – The Holy Grail of Government Over-all Accounting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
CAFR – The Holy Grail of Government Over-all Accounting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
CAFR – The Holy Grail of Government Over-all Accounting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
CAFR – The Holy Grail of Government Over-all Accounting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
CAFR – The Holy Grail of Government Over-all Accounting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
CAFR – The Holy Grail of Government Over-all Accounting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
CAFR – The Holy Grail of Government Over-all Accounting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
CAFR – The Holy Grail of Government Over-all Accounting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
CAFR – The Holy Grail of Government Over-all Accounting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
CAFR – The Holy Grail of Government Over-all Accounting EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
CAFR – The Holy Grail of Government Over-all Accounting EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

CAFR – The Holy Grail of Government Over-all Accounting

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

CAFR – The Holy Grail of Government Over-all Accounting

Posted on February 14, 2016 by Doreen Agostino

By Walter Burien, advocate for government fiscal accountability and budgeting. Full bio below.
Here is a VERY important point for you and everyone else in your community per any tax increase proposed by your local government(s). The new accounting changes for all government operations over the last few years is designed to make the operation “look” cash poor by requiring them to have funding for their “liabilities” up to 35-years out. (parking zone for the cash)
Up front that might look like a prudent thing to do BUT, what they do is project their liabilities out 35-years cross-matched with their income of 1-year out. ** If you, I, or Bill Gates did the same thing we all would look like we are on death’s financial door.
They are moving on a tax increase not because they are short on cash today, they are doing it because they are pulling income and standing balances off their operating funds into “advanced liability accounts” creating the shortfall on their operating budget to justify the increase.
What is “ESSENTIAL” for you and all others in any local government venue to do is: Based on their “gross income, not net” last year (and go five years back) and then project their income based on projecting out 35-years to cross match with what they say their liabilities are…!
If that was done I have a feeling that viewing projected income 35-years out without ANY tax increase, they would be in the black by a BIG margin and NOT short of funds.
All local governments across the land are saying they are short of funds today because they are doing the same thing of projecting out liabilities 35-years cross-matched with projections of income out 1-year. So the same applies for every City, County, School District, University, Enterprise Operation across the land…
Detroit in declaring bankruptcy did the same thing right under the local public’s and nations view by promoting the liabilities out (one side of the coin) 35-years and not the income (the other side of the coin) for the same and got away with it. Detroit was sitting on 18-billion in liquid investment assets at the time when they did this. But they said their liabilities were 27-billion (projected out 35-years) claiming to be 9-billion short today…
Please share this communication with other activists in your state and ask them to do the same.. Want to light a big fire under the corruption? Then make sure everyone Statewide sees this detailed outline communication As Soon As Possible. (A.S.A.P)
Here is another tip for you per population control that I learned the hard way over an over again.
Government on all levels will go far out of their way to monitor every one. They specifically want to keep a handle on their opposition. Let’s call government on all levels the Fox.
For the Fox to control all opposition, the Fox will covertly start operations (the names I made up) such as: “Taxpayers for Fair Government”, “The News Site that publishes everything government does not want you to know”, “National Militia for the Abolishment of Government”, “Destroy government corruption, and restore people’s rights”, “Legal Fund for the indictment of corrupt judges”, “Town of X Breakfast Club to Restore Taxpayer/Property owner/Citizens Rights”
The Fox now can watch and draw in most of their opposition to identify them, here their strategy is to; see what is coming out that may be a threat to the Fox, this all being done so the Fox can stay 5-steps ahead of their opposition for corrective action to be taken by the Fox. Additionally, it allows the Fox to school all in a direction or with so called damning information or actions that in reality are fictional having no impact on the Fox what-so-ever but expels the energy and resources of the individual participants.
Tens of millions of people are sucked into these types of intentionally laid out Fox Flypaper operations. Additionally, if there is a truly independent group to the Fox that grows into several hundred thousand + members that “actually are a threat to the Fox, the Fox will go out of its way to take the group over from the inside or if the Fox can, cause financial duress on the group and buy it out for take-over. This is done especially with independent publications or news media groups.
You would be amazed to find out how few “genuine” independent groups there are left out there. Anything involved or tied in with the syndicated media, forget about it.
EXAMPLE: For 15-years tens of thousands of people tried to get their local syndicated media outlet or national outlet to simply mention the CAFR to their listeners or viewers. No one was successful per the mass viewed syndicated TV News outlets excluding myself back in 1995. The anchor from ABC News out of Phoenix. On the 10 PM nightly News she showed a full camera shot of the AZ 1994 State CAFR and made comment. ( I told her in advance she could not mention it to her producer or he would cut mention ) Well, the 10 PM News usually airs verbatim at 7 AM the following morning. The following morning her segment mention of the CAFR was cut out and she was pulled from that day forward as being the Anchor.
Since 1998, only the independent news outlets did front page feature stories on the CAFR. The ones with the biggest circulation to the public were then targeted by the Fox and were shut down, bought out, or even worse for the smaller ones, the editor / owner died unexpectedly.
The population is masterfully “entertained” off into La-La land by the Fox within an annual repetitious “loop” created that gives the imprecision of advancement, but in “reality” maintains the population in a very controllable and in an exact spoon-fed programmed mindset as the Fox takes over everything.
I put up an article about California’s largest “Taxpayer Association” the Howard Jarvis Group. It can be viewed by clicking the link towards the top of my home page having the subject line of: “To any remaining California members of the Howard Jarvis Taxpayer Association” it is a falsely “Destroy the Messenger” example to avoid the issue:  http://CAFR1.com/HJTA.html
You may also want to read my BIO in which I mention some of those “independent” news groups and what happened to them when they featured CAFR disclosure. http://CAFR1.com/BIO.html
The Fox is now controlling and operating within a 10-trillion dollar + a year collective  take-over machine that has amassed somewhere between 140 to 170 trillion dollars of liquid investment assets held both domestic and internationally. At the same time 95% to 98% of the populace is being maintained clueless by the Fox and its cooperatives about this reality DUE TO THE MONEY / CONTROL INVOLVED.
** You may want to take a look at the example CAFR listing I put up a few months ago. 4500 CAFRs categorized. (long page). Then you yourself can bypass the void intentionally created by the Fox and share that page with many. http://CAFR1.com/listings/Listings.html
That should give many a big wake-up call as to the scope and size of it all. Also it will qualify the aspect of not a peep or mention by the Fox or its cooperatives for 70-years of their Holy Grail of over-all accounting, the CAFR.
Please share / publish this communication with all that you know.
I continue to work diligently on bringing forth the TRFA (Tax Retirement Fund Association)
An organization that will and can transition every local government to operate on the “Fiduciary Trust” principle to meet its operating budgets “without” taxation of any kind. One income source for the Fox, taxation is replaced with another source of income, Fiduciary Trust return. It is there to happen and I am working on it! A treat for everyone else!
Also, with this being done, the Fox and our economy “in all reality” does better too..
“Please, please, please understand and share the following:
If you were married to a Super Model who was gorgeous, and everyone kept telling you she (or he) was fat and ugly, after a while would you doubt yourself to think that she (or he) is fat and ugly?
Per that debt constantly promoted to us all, the following three points apply:

1. Enron promoted their profit and hid their debt. Government does the exact opposite: they promote debt and hide profit.
  2. With the changes in government accounting over the last 15 years, now they project out “liabilities” 35 years cross-matched with 1 year of income. If Bill Gates, you, or I did the same, we all would look like we are on death’s financial door.
  3. Government back during the 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s had so much cash coming in the door they did not know what to do with it all. So, the scheme went into effect of promoting debt, and then funding that debt with their own cash: turning cash into debt as an investment for them, and as a “parking zone” for that cash. Well, today if you start cross-matching that local and federal government debt with the investor of that debt, after connecting the dots, you will find that 65% + of that debt is “self-funded” or cross-matched with other local or federal investment funds. You may have the county funding the city debt, and the same city funding the county debt. The enterprise operation owned by the city may be funding the city debt, a local government may have 500 million invested with a bank, brokerage, or insurance company, and that institution is now funding 500 million of that same local government’s debt. A state may have massive investment capital in China, and now the same state will have the investment manager of their account in China fund the state’s new bond issue which makes the funding “look” like it is coming from China, and so on, and so on, and so on.

The public was played as useful idiots per this scheme with the one side of the coin promoted of the debt. The public is now convinced that their gorgeous model spouse is fat and ugly, when in fact she or he is just as gorgeous as ever and even more so. If government debt was cross-matched with government investments, and then offset against each other, you may just have 80% of that “government debt” evaporate with the stroke of a pen. Please don’t get caught into promoting the useful idiot line of government debt…
Please share my comments with anyone you know who is currently “promoting” the one-sided view of the coin per government debt, and share with whomever else you think needs to know the points brought forward above.
NOTE:
GASB.org (Government Accounting Standards Board) determines accounting changes for the CAFR and AFR accounting for government. FASB.org has a hand in it also.
When they make a change in accounting standards they do it by sending out a “Transmittal Letter” to all under the title of “Statement No. XX”
When I broke the ice in 1998 nationally and many started to look, they issued Statement No. 32 starting the changes in the CAFR accounting. I think they are up to Statement 170 now. Go to GASB and ask where to view online or where to get a copy of the Statements starting with 32 up to the current last statement put out by them.
The key points from 1998 forward were:
1. They changed from a showing of gross to a showing of net.
2. Then they shifted in that the local governments had to account for all future liabilities and do so “at the present” over actuarial projections to meet liabilities over time. That was the big mod that brings forward the comments in my article.
3. One small change they did back in the early 2000’s was to change in the statistical section the showing of “Top 10 Employers” in the state. Well, when I brought to the public’s attention that in most state CAFRs the Top 10 employers were government itself (AZ was 8 out of the 10) they changed to: The Top 10 “private” Employers in the state. That allowed for the exclusion of government. The impact that required the change was when the public caught government was the top majority employer in the  state, the up front reaction was: “What, are we Russia?
Get those Statements and see the progression of changes to see how they pulled it off on the things they are doing today. I note that they always say: We are just following GAP standards. (Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures). What they forget to mention is those GAP standards they created themselves through the private associations they created to network with each other as a whole. Also that GAP they refer to is for exclusively Government. Private sector accounting is for the private sector and government accounting is for government.. If a Fortune 500 company were to use Government GAP accounting, they would be indicted by the SEC (attempting to hide assets via non-disclosure to its shareholders through the “projected” liability scam)
Here is a radio show I was the guest on in Tennessee the 3rd week of October 2015. It was just put up on YouTube.
Hot News Talk Radio 1240 AM is the Chattanooga, Tennessee hottest talk station covering all the news and hot topics of the day.
I was fighting off a throat and lung infection so I am coughing especially in the first 1/2 hour. I’m sure many listeners were wondering if I was on my last leg.
But, I did cover a pretty good disclosure and covered a lot of important detail. A good detailed listen to the end of the show.

Please share with those that need an education on the big picture CAFR topic.
Some Videos I have up on YouTube are as follows. The next is from 2011 – The “Remedy”:

The Following 2nd documentary is the 1st video released for national disclosure in 2001. (sound and video sync slightly off due to my reducing the data size of the master video several times for YouTube viewing) The “Disclosure”:

“The Biggest Game In Town” about the Government CAFR wealth shell game

Published FYI and Truly Yours,
Walter J. Burien, Jr.
P. O. Box 2112
Saint Johns, AZ 85936
Tel: (928) 458-5854 Arizona
The Government we have today after being masterfully entertained into distraction seems to operate based on the following quote:
TREASON: “Treason doth never prosper; what’s the reason? For if it prosper, none dare call it treason.” Sir John Harrington, 1561-1612
Sincerely,
Doreen Ann Agostino
Non-negotiable autograph,
all rights reserved
http://freetobewealthy.net

Thanks to: https://ourgreaterdestiny.wordpress.com

topspin2

Understanding a CAFR is a daunting task.....This is explained about as easily as it could be. Simply put, the towns and states take the profits and let the people deal with the budget...an arbitrary number....They can make it whatever they want....and send the profits off to the investors...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum