OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for Feb 14: ONE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for Feb 14: ONE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for Feb 14: ONE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for Feb 14: ONE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for Feb 14: ONE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for Feb 14: ONE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for Feb 14: ONE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for Feb 14: ONE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for Feb 14: ONE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for Feb 14: ONE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for Feb 14: ONE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for Feb 14: ONE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for Feb 14: ONE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for Feb 14: ONE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for Feb 14: ONE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for Feb 14: ONE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for Feb 14: ONE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for Feb 14: ONE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for Feb 14: ONE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for Feb 14: ONE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for Feb 14: ONE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for Feb 14: ONE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for Feb 14: ONE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for Feb 14: ONE Empty POOFness for Feb 14: ONE Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:49 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for Feb 14: ONE

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth
Subject: Fwd: ONE
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 15:25:11 -0500

ONE
By U2

Is it getting better
Or do you feel the same
Will it make it easier on you
Now you got someone to blame

You say
One love
One life
When it's one need
In the night
It's one love
We get to share it
It leaves you baby
If you don't care for it

Did I disappoint you?
Or leave a bad taste in your mouth?
You act like you never had love
And you want me to go without

Well it's too late
Tonight
To drag the past out
Into the light
We're one
But we're not the same
We get to carry each other
Carry each other
One

Have you come here for forgiveness
Have you come to raise the dead
Have you come here to play Jesus
To the lepers in your head
Did I ask too much
More than a lot
You gave me nothing
Now it's all I got
We're one
But we're not the same
We hurt each other
Then we do it again

You say
Love is a temple
Love a higher law
Love is a temple
Love the higher law
You ask me to enter
But then you made me crawl
And I can't be holding on
To what you got
When all you got is hurt

One love
One blood
One life
You got to do what you should

One life
With each other
Sisters
Brothers

One life
But we're not the same
We get to carry each other
Carry each other

One

One

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VuuSnzO_t0

Greetings and Salutation:

POOF SAID:

This is it: the rattletrap economy is now at cause for the murky conditions that exist. Not one person can honestly configure the outcome, no team, no higher ups in the higher echelons and the old rattle trap is
just chugging along with very little hope for binding up its wounds. The message that should go forth is that although this is the case right now, and no one element or segment or department of anything has the final say beyond being cautious, still---, the cards being played, or the pins being dropped, or the parts falling off the old vehicle called the economy, all of that is actually for the better outcome. You will have to wait this out to see. You want a drop dead date. There isn’t any way to give you that. As much as all would like that, it could come into focus tomorrow or next week or next month. What is designed to bring forth the best all around protection is tested almost day by day.

What is happening is a weakening of the resources to stop all of these programs. You want that. Think about the importance of that. Might be a good time to start being thankful those who are in the trenches are doing what they do. Who pays their bills, who waters their gardens, who cares for their downtrodden? Many many aspects go into this holding pattern that every one is in. You’ve been told over and over that harsh times would precede the drops and that is clearly being experienced at this time. The efforts to keep the crews at their tasks has been a key to all of this outworking.

Those who have stepped out and donated are to be thanked. Investing a little more in this long whiskered project is in your favor. If there are those who can help then do so. If not, one can always fall back on the good wisdom of being supportive in a dozen other ways. As has been said many times, hold the entire project, all aspects of it with a positive, no nonsense outcome, make it as stout, as real as you can. Because that is what will tip it over the edge into your reality. Holding doubt, cynicism, despair, negativity such as is often expressed does no good. Participants may need to be reminded most have very little invested for the kinds of gains
they have expected. How healthy is it then to lean more toward a negative impact. That is exactly what PPT have had in mind. Drop negative attitudes and stick with the desired outcome. These news tidbits are
not a fun task, though a necessary one. If any one thinks they have better information, please— step forward and quite gladly assign this project to you. One day you will better understand all the massive amounts of
time and people— people like ZAP and Susan who have worked tirelessly. That is a promise we can make. One day you will know. In the meantime chop wood—carry water.

SUSAN SAYS:

My understanding is that towards the end of February, the dominoes of change will begin to fall. Included in those dominoes, from the information I have received, will be the Prosperity Programs, the RV, and many other awaited changes . Have a glorious and loving Valentine's Day and give somebody a hug who may need it. Namaste, SUSAN

ZAP SAYS;

HI ALL

I AM SEEING MORE AND MORE OF THE GREAT FINANCIAL ARCHITECT’S MESSAGES COMING OUT ALL OVER THE PLACE. THE LAD IS GETTING VERY ACTIVE NOW.

A LONG TIME AGO, ST GERMAINE SET UP CERTAIN TRUSTS TO ESTABLISH THE MATRIX FUNDS FOR OUR HUMANITY, AND WHILE IDIOTS RAN ABOUT AND RAPED EACH OTHER IN THEIR QUEST FOR WEALTH AND POWER, THE TRUSTS KEPT MERRILY HUMMING ALONG KEEPING THE WEALTH SAFE AND SOUND.

THE VARIOUS KEEPERS OF THE WEALTH KEPT SILENCE, AND DID THEIR JOB OVER THE CENTURIES. AND NOW OUR HUMANITY WILL BE BENEFITING FROM THIS WEALTH AS IT IS READY TO BE RELEASED AND PUT INTO GOOD ACTION ALL ACCORDING TO THE DIVINE PLAN FOR HUMANITY.

THE VEGETABLES IN POWER KNOW FULL WELL THE RESULTANT TO EXPECT, AND THEY DO NOT LIKE IT ONE BIT. IT SPELLS THE END OF THEIR RULE, AND POVERTY, THE TOOL OF OPPRESSION.

HUMANITY IS NOT MEANT TO BE POOR.

WE ARE MEANT TO EVOLVE AND PROSPER. THAT ALSO MEANS LOOKING AFTER EACH OTHER WITH LOVE AND RESPECT.

TOO LATE THESE ERSTWHILE PARSNIPS ARE REALIZING THERE IS MUCH MORE WEALTH TO BE MADE IN PEACE AND JOY THAN WAR AND HATE. MORE FUN TOO.

TOO LONG HAVE THEY CONDONED THE DESTRUCTION OF THE PEOPLE AND THE ENVIRONMENT IN FAVOR OF THEIR GOD, THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR. IT EVEN SAYS SO ON THE DOLLAR BILL: “IN GOD WE TRUST”. YEAH, THEY DO TRUST THE DOLLAR GOD INSTEAD OF THEMSELVES. SAD.

BUT WE WILL BRING THE ENVIRONMENT WE LIVE IN BACK TO A PRISTINE STATE. WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY.

THE PARADIGM WE ARE ENTERING IS IN A MASSIVE FLUX RIGHT NOW, AND THAT’S FINE. THIS PERIOD MARKED BY WORLD EVENTS OF STRANGE AND CURIOUS NATURE IS THE PRECURSOR TO THE CHANGE AND IS EXPECTED. LOOKING AT HISTORY, THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE CASE WHEN EMPIRES FELL SO DO NOT WORRY, BE HAPPY.

NOTICE THE LATEST KEENAN REPORT. IT SMACKS OF MONUMENTAL FLUX. LOOK AT BENJAMIN’S REPORTS. SAME. ALL REVEAL TREMENDOUS FORCES AT WORK BEHIND THE SCENES WHETHER A REGIME CHANGE THAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE PHILIPPINES ENDING THAT UNBELIEVABLY CORRUPT GOVERNMENT, TO THE UNLOCKING OF THE MATRIX FUNDS AND CHANGING THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE THAT HAS FAILED US ALL. I WILL NOT COMMENT ON THE ACCURACY OF THE REPORTS, BUT SUFFICE TO SAY THAT SOME GREAT TRUTHS ARE BEING EXPOSED HERE AND THERE AND THAT’S ENOUGH. AWARENESS IS PARAMOUNT TO THE CHANGES TAKING PLACE.

I HAVE KEPT ESPOUSING PATIENCE FOR A VERY LONG TIME. IN MY CASE, I HAVE LEARNED THE TRUE MEANING OF PATIENCE WHEN I LIVED IN CHINA. I CAME TO UNDERSTAND THE CENTURIES OF PATIENCE REQUIRED OF THE ELDERS AND OTHER BEINGS. THEIR EXAMPLE WAS PROFOUND, AND MY FEW DECADES OF ATTEMPTING THIS THING CALLED PATIENCE SUDDENLY CLICKED IN, AND THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST GIFTS THAT HAS COME MY WAY. I AM VERY GRATEFUL.

COMING BACK TO THE POINT HERE, PATIENCE IS WHAT WILL CARRY YOU THROUGH THESE TIMES. AND LOVE.

IF YOU CAN WEATHER THE SEEMINGLY NONSTOP BARRAGE OF INFORMATION WITHOUT TOO MUCH OF A REACTION, AND A GOOD INNER STABILITY KNOWING THAT THIS TOO SHALL PASS AND LET IT WASH OVER YOU LIKE A DUCK AND WATER, THEN YOU ARE DOING WELL WITH PATIENCE. THE ADAGE OF ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE THAT WAIT IS TRUER THAN WE REALIZE, AND I COUNSEL DEEPLY FOR PATIENCE.

IN TIME ALL MANNER OF TRUTH COMES TO THE SURFACE AND WHATEVER CRAP STORY SURROUNDING THE PRE-REVEAL OF THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER COMES INTO SHARP FOCUS FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS, AND HIND SIGHT CLICKS IN REAL GOOD THEN, RIGHT?

SO…PATIENCE. WE ARE NOT FAR NOW, AND IT WILL HAPPEN AND OUR HUMANITY WILL BREATHE.

BY THE WAY, I WATCHED A BIT OF THE DEBATES TODAY WITH DONALD TRUMPING HIS OPPONENTS. THERE WERE 2 GUYS UP THERE THAT WERE NOT POLITICIANS, AND DONALD AND THE GOOD DOCTOR WERE IT. THEY MADE SENSE ONE AS A GROUNDED INDIVIDUAL, AND THE OTHER AS A BUSINESS LEADER. THE POLITICIANS ESPOUSED THEIR POLITICAL DYNAMICS, STATISTICS, AND GENERALLY DID THEIR BEST TO BE THE GOOD AND BRAVE POLITICIANS WORTHY OF THE TRUST OF THE PEOPLE.

NONE OF THEM WOULD LAST A HOT SECOND IN A BOARDROOM SETTING IN MY OPINION, AND THEY WORK FOR A CORPORATION.

THE LEVEL OF BUSINESS ACUMEN IN A POLITICIAN USUALLY EXTENDS TO DIVING INTO THE TAXPAYER POCKETBOOK, AND THROWING LOTS OF MONEY AT ANY PROBLEM. THEY DO THEIR BEST TO SPEND THEIR WAY OUT OF TROUBLE, OR NOT, DEPENDING ON THE INSTRUCTIONS THAT COME DOWN FROM THE TOP. IN THIS CORPORATION, THERE IS A PRESIDENT, AND THAT WOULD BE MR. OBAMA. SO WHO IS THE CEO AND WHO IS THE CHAIRMAN? CORPORATIONS HAVE THOSE, RIGHT?

THERE WAS THUMPING OF CHESTS, POINTY FINGERS, AND LOTS OF SPIRITED INTERRUPTIONS. OVERALL IT WAS FUNNY AT POINTS, AND SOMEWHAT ENTERTAINING. VEGETABLES GOING HEAD TO HEAD WITH ORANGUTANS. THE PRIMATES WON. AT LEAST THERE WERE NO KLINGONS.

GOING BRIEFLY BACK TO THE LAD, THE TRUSTS HE SET UP HAVE VAULTS. MANY VAULTS. EACH VAULT HAS UNTOLD WEALTH RESIDING. THE TOTAL WEALTH IN DOLLAR FIGURES IS ABOVE 50 ZEROS, AND THAT’S WITHOUT THE BENEFIT OF TRADE RETURNS. THE FIRST VAULT HAS BEEN OPENED AND WILL BE SPITTING OUT SOME PRELIMINARY FUNDS AS WE GET UNDERWAY. THE SECURITY IS UNBELIEVABLE AND I AM VERY GLAD IT IS THERE. IMAGINE IF THE PARSNIPS GOT A HOLD OF IT. WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

THE VERY FIRST CRITICAL PROJECTS WILL BEGIN TO SAVE OUR SPECIES, AND YES THAT IS THE RADIOACTIVE POLLUTION NOT ONLY AT FUKUSHIMA, BUT MANY OTHER PLACES THAT PEOPLE ARE NOT AWARE OF.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY THE SOMALIANS BECAME THE FEARED PIRATES OF THE AREA AND BAD GUYS? BECAUSE SOME PARSNIPS EMPLOYED SOME SLIME MOLDS TO DUMP RADIOACTIVE WASTE OFF THEIR COAST AND DESTROYED THE SOMALIAN’S FISHING INDUSTRY AND LIVELIHOOD. BIG DRUMS OF THE WASTE WERE DUMPED OFF THEIR COAST, LEAKED, AND KILLED THE FISH AND MARINE LIFE THERE THEY DEPENDED ON. THEY GOT PISSED, AND BECAME PIRATES TO BRING ATTENTION TO THEIR PLIGHT AND DERIVE SOME SORT OF INCOME FROM ANYBODY OUT THERE SAILING BY.

ANOTHER IS THE BP OIL SPILL OFF FLORIDA HAD THE EFFECT OF CHANGING THE OCEAN CURRENTS (THE CONVEYOR) AND THAT IS AN EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT IF NOT CORRECTED. MOTHER CAN WEATHER MANY STORMS (BESIDES GIVING THEM) BUT SUCH MAN MADE CATASTROPHES ARE NOT SO EASY TO ABSORB. SHE TOOK A BIG PUNCH ON THAT ONE, AND I PRAY WE HAVE A SOLUTION FOR THIS ONE OTHERWISE ICE AGE HERE WE COME.

THESE THINGS WE CAN SHAKE OUR HEAD AT AND WORRY FOR A DAY OR SO, BUT WHO IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT? I DO NOT SEE THESE THINGS DEBATED AT POLITICAL RALLIES. I HEAR “KEEPING AMERICA SAFE”, AND CITING OF THE BORDER PROBLEM. WOW, THE MEXICANS COMING TO TEND TO BABIES AND GARDENS ARE DANGEROUS AND BAD. AT $5.00 AN HOUR.

I DO NOT HEAR OF THE THINGS THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. I WOULD HAVE LOVED FOR TRUMP TO AT LEAST SHAKE THE TREE A BIT ON THESE TOPICS, BUT HE TOO HAS TO PLAY THE GAME I GUESS. I WONDER WHO WILL STEP FORWARD….I WOULD VOTE FOR HIM OR HER IN A HEARTBEAT.

ON ANOTHER TOPIC, I WAS ASKED TO SHARE MY VIEW ON WHAT OUR HIGHER SELF IS AND WHAT IS IT DOING THERE AND HOW ARE WE CONNECTED EACH WITH THE OTHER. IN ANSWER, I WILL PRESENT SOME BASIC ARGUMENTS THAT HAVE PROVABLE EVIDENCE SUPPORTING THEM IN THE BACK. PROVABLE ARGUMENTS IF YOU WILL.

GIVEN THE PREMISE THAT WE ARE A MULTIPLE ARRANGEMENT OF SELF (CONSCIOUSNESS) COMPRISED OF SEVERAL ENERGETIC LEVELS RIGHT TO THE HIGHER SELF. WE ARE CONNECTED, BUT OUR FORM MANIFESTS HERE ON THIS PLANET. WE MUST BE HERE FOR THE EXPERIENCE OF IT OR ALTERNATIVELY PUT, BEING BORN, GOING THROUGH THE STAGES OF HUMAN DEVELOPMENT BY AGE, GETTING A JOB, AND ALL THAT IS THE HUMAN EXPERIENCE. THAT IS THE WHY WE ARE HERE.

DEPENDING ON OUR OWN PERSONAL EVOLUTION IN CONSCIOUSNESS DETERMINES HOW CLOSELY WE CONNECT WITH OUR HIGHER SELF.

DEPENDING ON THE STATE OF CONNECTION, WE MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW WHAT THE HIGHER SELF HAS IN MIND FOR US (ITSELF), AND WE HERE ARE LEFT TO FIND THAT OUT FOR OURSELVES AS WE EXPERIENCE WHAT WE EXPERIENCE.

JUST UNDERSTANDING THAT THIS RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR SELVES EXISTS, THE VEIL OF NECESSARY FORGETFULNESS OF OUR OTHER SELVES BEGINS TO LIFT SOMEWHAT, AND WE ARE THAT MUCH CLOSER TO EVOLVING THIS FORM TO MATCH THE HIGHER FORM.

THIS UNDERSTANDING, PROGRESSED FURTHER IN A STATE OF CONNECTION WITH YOURSELF, BRINGS A GREATER DEPTH OF UNDERSTANDING AND VARIOUS KNOWINGS THAT COULD ONLY COME FROM THIS EXPERIENCE ON THIS PLANET.

BOTH YOU AND YOUR OTHER SELF GAIN THIS GREATER DEPTH AND BREADTH OF UNDERSTANDING: WE HERE DOING OUR DAILY THING AND GROWING AND WAKING UP, AND OUR HIGHER SELF IS GAINING DEPTH AND BREADTH OF THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE EXPERIENCE WE EXPERIENCE. THAT WOULD BESTOW OUR HIGHER SELF WITH GREATER RICHNESS IN THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE FREE WILL DECISIONS WE DO HERE.

ONE ELEMENT THAT IS THE GOVERNING FACTOR HERE IS THAT THE RULES ARE QUITE CUT AND DRY UPSTAIRS, AND EVERYBODY FOLLOWS THOSE RULES. UNLIKE HERE, THERE IS NO CHOICE. SO OUR EXPERIENCE OF FREE WILL IS QUITE INFORMATIVE IF NOT ENTERTAINING TO SAY THE LEAST.

BY THE WAY, IN THE IMMEDIATE PHYSICAL UPSTAIRS, GIVEN THAT THERE ARE LEVELS OF UPSTAIRS, THE GALACTIC AUTHORITY THAT IS ABOVE US AND TO BE DISCLOSED AT DISCLOSURE, ABIDES BY THESE RULES. THOSE THAT BREAK THESE RULES ARE DEALT WITH SUMMARILY, AS SUCH NONSENSE AS AGGRESSION IS NOT ALLOWED.

IN THE CASE OF AN ATTEMPT TO ASSERT DOMINANCE OR SOMETHING SILLY LIKE THAT, THE MAIN WEAPON USED AGAINST THE AGGRESSOR IS DEFENSIVE IN THE FORM OF A RETURN-TO-SENDER SHIELD. I VIEWED AN EXAMPLE OF SUCH A TECHNOLOGY ON A FILM CLIP ONE TIME. EXTRAORDINARY ENERGY IN THE DEFLECTION. QUITE AMAZING.

THIS WEAPON ADHERES TO THESE RULES BY BEING DEFENSIVE. THERE IS SIMPLY NO CHOICE BUT TO FOLLOW THE RULES OF PEACE, TRUTH, ETC (THE SPIRITUAL VALUES). HERE ON THIS PLANET….WOW. UPSTAIRS OFTEN SHAKES THEIR HEADS AT WHAT WE DO HERE.

SO OUR HIGHER SELF IS ALREADY TAPPED IN TO ALL THAT IS AND MUCH MORE AWARE OF THE UNIVERSE AND VARIOUS PLANES OF EXISTENCE, AND WITHOUT BEING MORE CONNECTED WITH OUR HIGHER SELF, WE ARE NOT AS AWARE.

THIS EXPERIENCE HERE OF CHOICE IS REALLY QUITE UNIQUE IN THIS UNIVERSE, SO IT FOLLOWS THAT THE INCREDIBLE CAPABILITY OF CHOICE WE EXPERIENCE IS A HIGHLY DESIRABLE THING TO KNOW. COMMON SENSE AGAIN.

GIVEN THAT THE ABOVE PREMISE IS TRUE, THEN IT FOLLOWS THAT AT SOME POINT, BOTH OUR SELVES AND OUR HIGHER SELF WOULD INTEGRATE GIVEN ENOUGH TIME.

WHEN THAT HAPPENS, SO DOES MAGIC OF SORTS. HOPE THAT HELPS UNDERSTANDING THIS HIGHER SELF THING, AND WHAT IS IT DOING HERE, AND OUR CONNECTION TO IT/OURSELVES.

Hello Susan and Zap,

I am wondering if when some of the new technologies happen to come out if there will be new medical things happening?
I have received some very bad results to some medical test and the options for treatment are very expensive and can not afford the treatments and even if by some miracle i would receive the funds i dont think i would go through the current procedures.
I am not asking for any donations I am just hoping that the prosperity programs or the rv happens before i go home to be with God I have so many hopes and dreams for helping out my family and other people but time may not be on my side for getting them done.

D

YES, THERE ARE SOME INCREDIBLE MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES THAT WILL BE BROUGHT OUT SHORTLY. SOME OF THESE ARE THE SUPPRESSED TECH, AND SOME IS NEW AND INNOVATIVE METHODOLOGIES OF CURING A WIDE RANGE OF DISEASES. THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT WE AS HUMANS WILL BE ABLE TO ERADICATE PRETTY WELL ALL DISEASES SHORTLY. PATIENCE. THE FUNDS REQUIRED TO GET THESE TECHNOLOGIES OUT INTO THE OPEN ARE ALMOST HERE.

WE WILL HELP ALL WE CAN, AND THERE IS A SECRET ORGANIZATION THAT WILL BE GETTING THESE THINGS ESTABLISHED FOR THE BENEFIT OF OUR HUMANITY. WE ARE NOT TO BE SICK EITHER.

Dear Zap,

We just wanted to thank you for the wonderful, informative response you sent to the gentleman who questioned your integrity regarding the funding!

You're a lovely, caring and helpful man, Zap. In this world at this time, with so much turmoil being spread by those who love to see people suffer and lose, the great people who care about the downhill spiral, stand out and give a lift to those who look for hope and words of encouragement from those courageous people who fight back against the oppression and do what they can to "carry the torch," and keep it burning, letting the good folks know that there is no way the "Black Hats' are going to win.

From what we have observed from your writings on Rumormill, you are one of those exceptional people. Thank you for all you have done to make sure this funding opportunity comes through, in spite of whatever struggles you and your good folks have had to go through to see that it occurs. You are greatly appreciated by those who recognize what a decent, kind and responsible being you truly are. Your high-toned spirit and your good will have helped many keep their faith in the outcome of what sounds like a miraculous opportunity for many who sincerely want to make a difference and help their fellow man live in a better world. Thank you again, Zap, for the greatest of your heart and spirit!

With much love and appreciation, and whatever other heartfelt, warm and touching adjectives you haven't already used to show your gratitude, that I can send your way to describe the kind of gratitude we feel for your efforts as a very kind and generous being, who so obviously loves his fellow man and loves to help, and wants this world to be a much better place than it is now.

PC and LC

THANKS MUCH FROM THE DEPTHS OF MY HEART P&L. YOU AND OTHERS THAT WRITE AND SAY SUCH THINGS ARE THE REASON I FIND THE STRENGTH TO KEEP GOING. A KIND WORD HERE AND THERE IS ALL THAT IS NEEDED. IT IS KINDA TOUGH GETTING SLAMMED UPSIDE THE HEAD WITH A FROZEN FISH FOR DOING THE BEST YOU CAN UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES WE ARE IN. AND IT IS NOT ONLY ME, BUT SOME INCREDIBLY AMAZING PEOPLE THAT HAVE ALSO TAKEN THE TORCH AND ARE HOLDING IT UP HIGH. THEY ARE THE TRUE HEROES. I AM JUST THE GUY THAT SHOWED A DIFFERENT PATH THAT MADE SENSE. THEY TOOK IT UPON THEMSELVES TO PAVE IT.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT DURING THESE DIFFICULT TIMES. WITHOUT IT, WE WOULD ALL BE HARD PRESSED TO CARRY THE TORCH AND MAKE IT SO. I AM NOT HERE FOR THE MONEY, AND NEITHER ARE THE OTHERS. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU AND THIS BLUE BALL OF OURS.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! MUCH LOVE!

IN MATCHLESS GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
FEBRUARY 14, 2016
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2016

It's been said so often that it always darkest before the light of victory is upon us. Thank you for the support you have given us to keep this newsletter coming. It has kept many computers running. We couldn't do this without your contributions. Small or large contributions service many in need. Please go to www.paypal.com and send to goneforthfornow@gmail.com. Please know we will be successful.

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

To: 2goforth
Subject: Fwd: Happy Valentine's Weekend##
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 20:15:56 -0500

ZAP FROM 2/15/2015

HI ALL

SOMETIMES, WHEN ALL SEEMS LOST, A RAY OF SUNSHINE PIERCES THE VEILS OF CLOUD OBSCURING OUR VISION, AND DISSIPATES THE DOUBTS THAT HAVE BEEN HEAPED ON OUR SOULS.

NOW THAT THE CHINESE NEW YEAR IS UPON US THIS COMING FEBRUARY 19, THE CAVEAT TO THIS EVENT IS THAT ALL DEBTS FROM THE PAST YEAR MUST BE SETTLED.

WE HAVE A BIT OF SUNSHINE PEEKING FORTH.

Hello ZAP , Susan and Staff,
Your continuing efforts to keep us informed is appreciated.
Thanks for that.

There are reports that next week will be an important one.

1.Ambassador said several days ago there would be a significant announcement. By or before the Chinese New Year, February 19th.

THE AMBASSADOR IS WISE. HE UNDERSTANDS THE NEW YEAR REQUIREMENTS. HE IS AFTER ALL CHINESE AND KNOWS WHAT THIS MEANS. THERE WILL BE CERTAIN ANNOUNCEMENTS.

2. Several reports that the US cannot meet its financial obligations on the 17th of February.

THE US CAN NOT MEET ANY FINANCIAL OBLIGATION, AND PRINTING MORE BILLIONS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. THE PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE IN TANGIBLE AND APPROPRIATE WAYS, NOT BY BRINGING IN MORE WHEELBARROWS OF FRESHLY PRINTED FIAT NOTES.

3. Reports of a cease fire in the Ukraine.

AHA. SEEMS PUTIN HAS WON THIS ONE RIGHT? HIS VERY FIRM POSTURE AND RESOLVE HAVE INSTALLED A MEASURE OF SANITY IN THE REGION WHERE OTHERS WOULD HAVE AN ALL OUT WAR. WONDER IF HE WILL STILL RELEASE THE “HARD EVIDENCE” OF THE 911 EVENT SHOWING THE COMPLICITY OF THE US ADMINISTRATION IN THAT EVENT.

4. Mt. Goat says it is done.

I AGREE WITH THE GOAT. GOOD GOAT.

5. Several other blogers say it is done. (of course they have said this every week for years)

THE BLOGGERS WILL SAY ANYTHING THEY CAN LAY THEIR HANDS ON THAT SMACKS OF ANY KIND OF TRUTH, OR WANNABEE TRUTH. WE ALL KNOW THAT. WHAT ASTOUNDS ME IS THAT PEOPLE ARE WONT TO PAY FOR SUCH INFORMATION INSTEAD OF DIALING OUR DINAR AND RUMOR LINES. OURS ARE MUCH MORE FUN.

All of these reports add up to something happening next week.
Question is? What say you, ZAP.

Looking forward to your response.
J

I SAY: “LET THEM EAT CAKE!” – OOP, SORRY, THAT ONE GOT AWAY. THERE IS NOT THAT MUCH TO SAY OTHER THAN THAT YES, WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RESET, NO IT MAY NOT BE EVIDENT BEFORE THE CHINESE NEW YEAR, AND YES IT WILL GO FULL FORCE AFTERWARDS. SO RELAX A BIT AND WAIT FOR IT.

IN THE MEANTIME, THE PROJECT FUNDS ARE AT THE READY AND WITH A BIT OF LUCK, THEY WILL ARRIVE BEFORE THE NEW YEAR. WE WERE TOLD TO EXPECT IT THIS WEEK, AND USE THE SMALL BITS THAT WILL COME TO GET OURSELVES STRUCTURED AND READY FOR THE MAJOR FUNDS FROM THE TRUST AFTER THE NEW YEAR.

THE SYSTEM IN PLACE IS ELEGANTLY SIMPLE, AND VERY SECURE. I AM TRULY GRATEFUL FOR THIS METHODOLOGY AS IT TAKES THE FINANCING PRESSURE OFF OF ME AND WHAT WE DO HERE, AND PLACES THE FINAL FINANCIAL OK FOR FUNDINGS SQUARE ON ANOTHER BODY CHARGED WITH THIS MISSION. THE TRUST HAS ALL THE MONEY, AND OUR RECCOMENDATIONS ON THE PROJECTS ARE WHAT WILL DETERMINE FUNDS RELEASE. WE WILL NOT HANDLE THE MONEY PORTION IN OTHER WORDS, BUT JUST PUT IN A BASIC “REQUISITION” AFTER THE PROJECT PASSES THE COMPLIANCE AND THE TRUST DOES ALL THE REST. NICE. IT ALSO MEANS THAT WE WILL NOT NEED ARMORED LIMOS, SECURITY UP THE WAZOO, AND BE ABLE TO CROSS THE STREET WITH THE REST OF THE CHICKENS TO GET A STARBUCKS WITHOUT SIX REFRIGERATOR TYPE GUYS WITH BLACK SUITS AND SUNGLASSES SURROUNDING US.

WE THEREFORE INTEND TO HELP MANY CHICKENS TO CROSS THE ROAD UNIMPEDED BY SECURITY CONSTRAINTS. THE FLYING PURPLE PIGS APPROVE OF THIS IMMENSLY. HAPPY OINKERS. WONDER WHAT THEY’VE BEEN SMOKING LATELY BECAUSE OF THE CONSTANT GRINS PLASTERED ON THEM.

NOW, IN RESPECT OF VEGETABLES IN THE HOUSE, MANY HAVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY TO THE FOOD PROCESSORS, AND THE KITCHEN TABLE IS GETTING TO BE QUITE CLEAN. OH, AN ODD RUMOR SURFACED YESTERDAY IN THIS REGARD. SOMEBODY PUT IT OUT THERE THAT LAST NIGHT, THE WHITE HOUSE WAS INVADED, AND OBAMA AND MICHELLE AND HILARY WERE KILLED. THIS RUMOR MADE THE ROUNDS, AND YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY AND TRULY BELIEVED THIS HAPPENED. ALL WITHOUT ANYTHING ON THE NEWS TOO. JUST WOW. AND I THOUGHT THAT OUR DIAL A DINAR LINES WERE GOOD. IF ANYBODY KNOWS THIS PERSON, TELL THEM TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME. I HAVE A JOB FOR THEM REVAMPING OUR CURRENT MESSAGE LINES.

ALSO, WE HEARD THAT LANGLEY IS ON LOCKDOWN SUPPOSEDLY FOR CARPET CLEANING. IN CELESTIAL NEWS, NIBIRU AND ITS MOON FERRADA, ITS “SUN” THE BROWN DWARF NEMESIS, HELION AND ITS MOON HARRINGTON, AND ARBODA IS PAST PERIHILLION, AND WILL BE MAKING ITS WAY FROM THE FAR SIDE OF THE SUN TOWARDS ITS ORBIT OUTSIDE OF OUR SYSTEM. LOOK FOR IT IN THE SKIES AS IT SHOULD BE PEEKING OUT ABOUT NOW. REMEMBER THE PICTURES A YEAR OR SO AGO WHEN THE SYSTEM WAS GOING TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SUN? WELL, NOW IT WILL BE EMERGING ON THE OTHER SIDE.

THE CHEMTRAIL SPRAYING IS CAUSING WHITE SKIES, SO IT MAY BE DIFFICULT TO SEE, BUT IT WILL BE THERE. THE CHINESE MEDIA REALLY HAD A BLAST REPORTING THIS A YEAR OR TWO BACK WITH NICE CLEAR SHOTS OF THIE TRI-PLANETARY SYSTEM THAT IS PART OF OUR SYSTEM. IT DOES CAUSE HAVOC WITH GLOBAL GEOLOGIC EVENTS OF COURSE, BUT THESE TOO SHALL PASS. WONDER WHY THE GOVERNMENTS DO NOT WANT THIS TO BE A GENERAL KNOWLEDGE THING AS IT IS ALL OVER THE INTERNET WITH GOOD HI RES PIX. A PRIMER ON THIS SYSTEM I FOUND AT HYPERLINK "Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9wASyi5j04" Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9wASyi5j04.

SO GETTING BACK TO VEGETABLES, IN THE LAST SEVERAL MONTHS, THOUSANDS HAVE BEEN SLICED AND DICED. THE MAJOR AUDITS OF THE BANKING SYSTEMS OUT THERE IS DIGGING UP SO MANY NASTY PEOPLE THAT HAVE BURROWED INTO THE SYSTEMS AND MADE A COMFORTABLE HOME, BUT THE ROTO TILLERS ARE MAKING SHORT WORK OF THEIR CONTRIVED HOMES. THE SYSTEMS ARE GETTING A MAJOR SPRING CLEANING, OF THIS WE ARE ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN. NOBODY CAN HIDE NOW.

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT. NOT MUCH TO REPORT STILL AS PREPERATIONS ARE ALMOST COMPLETE FOR THE MAJOR CHANGES THAT ARE FILTERING THROUGH HERE AND THERE. IT WILL STILL BE A WHILE BEFORE IT ALL BREAKS WIDE OPEN, BUT THAT COULD BE TODAY, TOMORROW, OR AFTER NEW YEAR. DO NOT KNOW PRECISE TIMING OTHER THAN IT IS INEVITABLE AND COMING ANY MOMENT.

SO RELAX, KICK BACK WITH A SODA, AND WATCH IT ALL UNFOLD. AS SOON AS I GET THE WORD FROM THE TRUST TO BEGIN, I WILL INFORM ALL OF US. IN THE MEANTIME, I THANK ALL THAT HAVE SUBMITTED THEIR PROJECTS. THE QUALITY COMING IN IS COMMENDABLE, AS ARE THE TYPES. HUMANITY WILL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL FOR YOUR FUTURE EFFORTS TO GIVE A HELPING HAND WHETHER BY A NEW GROCERY STORE OR A HOMELESS SHELTER.

KEEP SUPPORTING THOSE THAT DO GOOD WORKS (THEY NEED IT), AND KEEP US ALL INFORMED THE BEST WAY THEY CAN. THESE ARE IMPORTANT TIMES, AND WE OWE THESE FOLKS A GREAT DEAL AS THEY RISK LIFE ITSELF TO KEEP US INFORMED. THE MESSAGES FROM UPSTAIRS ALL CORROBORATE WHAT WE SEE HERE ON THE GROUND, AND EVERYBODY IS ON HIGH ALERT IN ANTICIPATION OF THE FORTHCOMING CHANGES. ALL GOOD.

IN DECOROUS GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
February 15, 2015
Copyright ZAP 2013-2015

http://www.oom2.com/t25904-poofness-for-feb-15-happy-valentine-s-weekend

POOFness for Feb 14: ONE 12717815_10204609528792930_776514589798896983_n

ZAP 2/14/2016

THE VERY FIRST CRITICAL PROJECTS WILL BEGIN TO SAVE OUR SPECIES, AND YES THAT IS THE RADIOACTIVE POLLUTION NOT ONLY AT FUKUSHIMA, BUT MANY OTHER PLACES THAT PEOPLE ARE NOT AWARE OF.

ZAP FROM 2/15/2015

IN THE MEANTIME, THE PROJECT FUNDS ARE AT THE READY AND WITH A BIT OF LUCK, THEY WILL ARRIVE BEFORE THE NEW YEAR. WE WERE TOLD TO EXPECT IT THIS WEEK, AND USE THE SMALL BITS THAT WILL COME TO GET OURSELVES STRUCTURED AND READY FOR THE MAJOR FUNDS FROM THE TRUST AFTER THE NEW YEAR.

2POOFness for Feb 14: ONE Empty Re: POOFness for Feb 14: ONE Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:32 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for Feb 14: ONE Pied-piper

POOFness for Feb 14: ONE Keep-calm-and-believe-in-flying-pigs-3

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum