OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Love Wave EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Love Wave EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Love Wave EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Love Wave EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Love Wave EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Love Wave EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Love Wave EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Love Wave EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Love Wave EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Love Wave EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Love Wave EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Love Wave EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Love Wave EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Love Wave EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Love Wave EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Love Wave EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Love Wave EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Love Wave EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Love Wave EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Love Wave EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Love Wave EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Love Wave EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Love Wave

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Love Wave Empty The Love Wave Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:58 am

Valentinus411

Valentinus411

The Love Wave

Valentinus

Another Hallmark holiday off the books; VD day, which ironically enough stands for Venereal Disease! Hmm, could be another conspiracy, a few flowers, a box of chocolate and a card that’s essentially an open invitation for a roll in the sac. But why all the hoopla, why not just call it the national day of copulation for population, would that be going against the grain in a season of depopulation? Well then, let’s just put a jar of condoms next to the condiments at the reception desk. There, that’s better, problem solved.

Hey, who was this Valentine fella anyway, the name sounds familiar but I just can’t place it, didn’t he work for Al Capone, or was he Cupids cousin? Hmm, tough one, maybe he was a chocolate salesman from France. I hear that chocolate in its organic form is quite the aphrodisiac, and the prime reason why South American aboriginals never wore clothes. Perhaps there’s more to this Bushmen story.

It has come to my understanding that there will be a new wave of energy coming in that will be poised to stimulate a new birth wave. Though there are many among us that are already hip to this, the birthing of the new contenders we can call the lovers won’t necessarily come from bassinets, but caters to those who already carry this capacity in latent form. I don’t see these folks in the same light as say the Clairol Girls (clara-audient/clara-voyant/clara-sentient). Though I find it weird that I received this info on Valentine’s Day, must be that synchro-mesh thingy, which carries a bit further when one considers my pen name. But for some reason I don’t currently feel like the pied piper of love, but who can say, I may wake up tomorrow with the urge to make heart shaped cookies.

I don’t think we’re talking a revival of some 60’s love fest where sexual freedom was exacerbated, for this new brand of loving may have more to do with balancing existing energies on the planet, so would carry a nurturing essence. This new wave of lovers may find a heightened sense of well being in seemingly benign tasks of productivity. Perhaps this will stimulate an artistic renaissance which will reach new heights, but I see these lovers as being anchors for energetic wind-swept vessels. They may resemble the aloof, not buying into the multitude of unfolding dramas swirling about, being able to maintain focus in creative endeavors as if to resonate joy by doing in an obsessive compulsive fashion.

Wayshowers of this fashion will be popping up everywhere, as if they carry an invisible frequency alignment others fail to grasp. Though empathetic to the needs of others, don’t expect much in the way of investment beyond superficial levels. These are not healers in the direct sense, but are fecund fertilizers and kindred keepers of cardamom who balance the soils of creation through resonance. Many who follow hertzian frequencies for comfort will be baffled to find that lovers are enigmatic toward frequency modulation, as if their conscious directive owes to some mysterious origin yet to be defined.

As our planet morphs into an energetic chameleon, the end result may prove extremely uncomfortable, even to a point of physical pain, for those carrying genetics that can be considered less than human. You can spray the planet all you want with prescriptions for parasites but it won’t stop the tsunami wave events. Those who sought to clear the plains with plans for subterranean refuge will eventually find their primary energy sources distributed by Tesla earth conduction methods useless after grid shift. Underground cities will become dark and hostile places.

The new contenders (humans), who have stepped up to the plate in masse unity, working on positive solutions with higher assistance are growing in numbers. Surprisingly China is leading when it comes to their willingness and eagerness to make quantifiable positive change, including their willingness to learn alternative options from higher race-lines, along with the reality of the current situations facing our planet. The Chinese not only have the unity to bring about positive change but the wisdom and humility to see it through. This is not to say that China is without competitive factions, social, environmental and resource issues. But rather to say that the magnitude of such issues which they face may be the primary motivation behind their receptiveness toward alternative options.

The days of the Dragon wars become nothing more than stepping stones in our evolution when an awakening populace sees through the manipulation and futility of the power struggle which uses all resources including people as commodities for capitalization without responsible management and concern for anything other than profit. The largest offenders which include the US are fractionalizing at such an alarming rate it’s a wonder the governments are still standing. The charade propped up with propaganda shrouds the truth of how dysfunctional the system has become, yet they are so compartmentalized it makes one wonder if they are even consciously aware that they are celebrating their status blindly within the ballroom of the US Titanic.

Though the insanity of the puppet masters in this country will play war monger, trying to pick fights hither and thither, pushing Pay-Pal currencies in to cover illicit greenbacks like stubborn children who refuse to submit to someone else’s rendition of monopoly. They may dock the ships and close Wal-Mart’s to play politics with China and South America, flexing their muscles of MIC steel. But who really suffers from all this? Will they not increase the angst among brethren who see through the propaganda. Sure they buried their nuts deep for their militant minded, they are safe in the idea they can weather the storm. But they believe their stores impregnable; they believe their food impervious to the weasel, their water untouchable, their air unlimited. They believe they can just print up endless prosperity for those who obey, but when the money becomes ass-wipe who will obey?

I have mentioned how attack presents profound opportunity, and when the innocent suffer by the hand of those who believe they are in control be mindfull of the pendulum and know its presence. Though it won’t be front page news it will be Red, White and Blue!

Val 2/15/16

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum