Latest topics
» Live Chat ?
Today at 6:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This has GOT to be symbolic!!… RT 1-18-17… “Exit stage left: Lights go out on Biden as he talks of US ‘leadership’ in Davos speech
Today at 6:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BOOM: ROBERT F. KENNEDY Jr. SLAMS the CDC, "The CDC is AN EDIFICE OF FRAUD"
Today at 5:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High, Web Bot - FED, Gold Vault & Stolen Gold
Today at 4:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» KERRY SPEAKS OUT RE SUDDEN CANCELLATION BY TOMPKINS!
Today at 4:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Final Lamb, Or, Stop Being Stupid Part 21 by Anna von Reitz
Today at 3:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SIGN-OFF ON OBAMA'S "REMOVAL FOR TREASON" by JUSTICE JOHN ROBERTS
Today at 3:23 pm by AndrewSpiritualHealing

» Hillary humor
Today at 3:19 pm by ANENRO

» New year Special email readings 3 card draw !
Today at 12:09 pm by AndrewSpiritualHealing

» FULL Benjamin Fulford Update 1/16/2017
Today at 11:39 am by MartyM

» Weekly Horoscopes January 18, 2017-January 24, 2017
Today at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Day 87 - Braverman Found?
Today at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Petition The Vatican To Return Valuable Art, Books, Treasures, & Sacred Knowledge To Humanity
Today at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kp Message 1-18-17… “With all sorts of ‘Holy Crap’ coming out, use that Higher Discernment, baby!!”
Today at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Friendlies are assembled as Unity arises
Today at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» So Who Is Bumping Them Off? – …AND YET ANOTHER DEAD RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR…
Today at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Back Water Bridge - Water Protectors demanding blockade be removed for emergency access.
Today at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/15-1/21
Today at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rome metro evacuated as powerful earthquakes rock Italy
Today at 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who Is Your Phantom Self? David Icke
Today at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz ~ Dear Doctor Trowbridge.....
Today at 8:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: Julian Assange Now Extradited is Coming to USA ! See Why He Sacrificed Himself!
Today at 8:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious VINCA Statuettes: Evidence of Extraterrestrial Contact?
Yesterday at 10:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Activists are giving the middle finger to the law by continuing to feed homeless people
Yesterday at 9:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Moon Has Shadow Structures Proof Of Hollow Moon Theory
Yesterday at 9:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» City In The Clouds Seen In China Again! Jan 15, 2017
Yesterday at 9:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Reject Deception: Psychic Blocking
Yesterday at 9:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WSO Jan 17 - PART 1 Big White Hole Orb Blasts by Sun Again!
Yesterday at 9:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Clinton Foundation Is Shutting Down The Clinton Global Initiative
Yesterday at 9:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Santos Bonacci - The North Pole is the Center of the Garden of Eden (Flat Earth)
Yesterday at 9:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 1 17 17
Yesterday at 9:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Beautiful UFO Disk Visits ISS and MORE
Yesterday at 9:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Melting Arctic Ice Reveals UFO Underwater Base
Yesterday at 9:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » VOICES CARRY ~ QUESTION EVERYTHING » Cosmic Disclosure » David Wilcock FB Posting 2-17-16… “Conscious Life Expo, Methane Gas, and Crashing ‘Enormous Windows of Change'”

David Wilcock FB Posting 2-17-16… “Conscious Life Expo, Methane Gas, and Crashing ‘Enormous Windows of Change'”

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

David Wilcock FB Posting 2-17-16… “Conscious Life Expo, Methane Gas, and Crashing ‘Enormous Windows of Change'”

Posted on 2016/02/17 by kauilapele
This came out this morning, but I paid not too much attention to it until I saw it at Justin’s SitsShow blog.
“… this weekend is the big event at Conscious Life Expo!
“…I seem to have gotten methane poisoning after returning from Boulder… Yesterday was about 85 percent as bad as any “deathly illness” I’ve ever had. The main thing was the migraine headaches and body aches, coupled with coughing, fever and extreme dryness.
“You sent a huge outpouring of support for me when I let you know what I was going through and I appreciate that. It does appear that all of this is “negative greeting” because of the enormous window of change that we are about to crash into. Corey Goode is getting hit really hard right now as well, and he will be there with me this weekend.
“…the article, I am probably going to just release a part of it since it is already so enormous. I’ll just have to finish it later, because I definitely need to spend quality time on my slides so we will do this right.”
—————————————–
Facebook Posting, 2-17-16, ~10AM HST
Here it comes…. this weekend is the big event at Conscious Life Expo! I have two events on Friday, three on Saturday and one on Monday, so it’s a very busy schedule. The main talks are Friday, Saturday and Monday at 8PM each night.
If you’ve been following my health story, then you’ll know I seem to have gotten methane poisoning after returning from Boulder. It was hot and I slept with the windows open and the wind was blowing from the right direction to bring it in — literally just a day or two before they capped the problem. So I got a toxic dose.

Yesterday was about 85 percent as bad as any “deathly illness” I’ve ever had. The main thing was the migraine headaches and body aches, coupled with coughing, fever and extreme dryness. I was fading fast by 7PM and crashed by 8PM, powering through until 8AM this morning with just one break.
In the “biting off more than you can chew” category, I was supposed to be doing a major Ancient Aliens taping for four more episodes tomorrow. Each taping of this nature is equivalent to a doctoral dissertation’s worth of material to study and talk about. I could have pulled it off under normal circumstances, but in this case I needed to focus on our event this weekend.
I wrote them and rescheduled. It’s the first time I’ve ever done that and they were cool about it. I always try to work no matter how I am feeling, but in this case I really needed to be loyal to this weekend’s conference first and foremost.
I am happy to say that the migraines are basically over with. I have about 10 percent of the headaches I had yesterday. The absurd muscle pains are way down as well. My guess is that by tomorrow (Thursday) I should basically feel normal.
You sent a huge outpouring of support for me when I let you know what I was going through and I appreciate that. It does appear that all of this is “negative greeting” because of the enormous window of change that we are about to crash into. Corey Goode is getting hit really hard right now as well, and he will be there with me this weekend.
Since I know everyone is asking me about the article, I am probably going to just release a part of it since it is already so enormous. I’ll just have to finish it later, because I definitely need to spend quality time on my slides so we will do this right. Now is the window where exceptional change can occur and I am not going to blow this chance!

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr

bs4ever

I am often told I have a childish sense of humour.....I wonder if Dave has realised the irony of saying, in print, he spoke at a conference and suffered methane poisoning.

Followed with

" You sent a huge outpouring of support for me"

and

" I am probably going to just release a part of it since it is already so enormous"

Suggest you open a few windows at the next talk Dave

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum