» POOFness for MAY 24: MEDICAL AND DIAPERS AND POWER AND COMMUNICATIONS
Today at 2:41 am by robert18

» Anna Von Reitz Student Sentenced: 38yrs in PRISON
Yesterday at 10:29 pm by MartyM

» Schrödinger’s Smoke (SIGGRAPH 2016)
Yesterday at 8:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Darken line in the sky over Lakeland, FL
Yesterday at 8:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kilauea volcano eruption update: Gas emissions tripled, blue burning flame of methane gas observed, Hawaii
Yesterday at 8:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Over 300 homes destroyed after big cracks appear in Uganda
Yesterday at 8:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Giant Canyons Discovered In Antarctica ! What Else Remains Hidden?
Yesterday at 8:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Things Just Took A Major Turn..
Yesterday at 7:40 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» This Will Truly Terrify And Leave You Speechless!
Yesterday at 7:01 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» World Changing Device Locked Away by Illuminati
Yesterday at 6:58 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» What They Found inside This Man Will Blow Your Mind!
Yesterday at 6:55 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Star Studded path
Yesterday at 3:34 pm by Valentinus411

» Enough is Enough: Why The U.S. Clearly Needs An Independent Vaccine Safety Organization
Yesterday at 3:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hundreds of People Shaken After Another Mysterious ‘Boom’ Sound Rocks Pennsylvania
Yesterday at 3:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update
Yesterday at 1:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Youtube - censuring and closing specific channels
Yesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hunting Nessie: Scientists To Search For DNA Of Loch Ness Monster
Yesterday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» WTF?? Facebook Asks Users To Send In Naked Photos Of Themselves?
Yesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who Are The Mysterious Shadow People?
Yesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Tim White" With Egg All Over His Face ---and More By Anna Von Reitz
Yesterday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Two Red Orbs - Close to Jupiter and Just out of Virgo plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Apollo 14 Photograph Anomalies.
Yesterday at 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Stone Structure in Antarctica Reveals A Secret
Yesterday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Alien Implants" IF YOU FIND THIS STRANGE MARK...
Yesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Three UFOs Seen Flying Together Over Salt Lake City, Utah plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford — May 21st 2018
Yesterday at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Government Employee Suffers Brain Injury After Hearing 'Abnormal Sound' In China
Yesterday at 8:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» "To our knowledge no one has faced this before." Puna Geothermal Venture Plant compromised Monday
Yesterday at 8:33 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » VOICES CARRY ~ QUESTION EVERYTHING » David Wilcock, Corey Goode & Company » David Wilcock FB Posting 2-17-16… “Conscious Life Expo, Methane Gas, and Crashing ‘Enormous Windows of Change'”

David Wilcock FB Posting 2-17-16… “Conscious Life Expo, Methane Gas, and Crashing ‘Enormous Windows of Change'”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

David Wilcock FB Posting 2-17-16… “Conscious Life Expo, Methane Gas, and Crashing ‘Enormous Windows of Change'”

Posted on 2016/02/17 by kauilapele
This came out this morning, but I paid not too much attention to it until I saw it at Justin’s SitsShow blog.
“… this weekend is the big event at Conscious Life Expo!
“…I seem to have gotten methane poisoning after returning from Boulder… Yesterday was about 85 percent as bad as any “deathly illness” I’ve ever had. The main thing was the migraine headaches and body aches, coupled with coughing, fever and extreme dryness.
“You sent a huge outpouring of support for me when I let you know what I was going through and I appreciate that. It does appear that all of this is “negative greeting” because of the enormous window of change that we are about to crash into. Corey Goode is getting hit really hard right now as well, and he will be there with me this weekend.
“…the article, I am probably going to just release a part of it since it is already so enormous. I’ll just have to finish it later, because I definitely need to spend quality time on my slides so we will do this right.”
—————————————–
Facebook Posting, 2-17-16, ~10AM HST
Here it comes…. this weekend is the big event at Conscious Life Expo! I have two events on Friday, three on Saturday and one on Monday, so it’s a very busy schedule. The main talks are Friday, Saturday and Monday at 8PM each night.
If you’ve been following my health story, then you’ll know I seem to have gotten methane poisoning after returning from Boulder. It was hot and I slept with the windows open and the wind was blowing from the right direction to bring it in — literally just a day or two before they capped the problem. So I got a toxic dose.

Yesterday was about 85 percent as bad as any “deathly illness” I’ve ever had. The main thing was the migraine headaches and body aches, coupled with coughing, fever and extreme dryness. I was fading fast by 7PM and crashed by 8PM, powering through until 8AM this morning with just one break.
In the “biting off more than you can chew” category, I was supposed to be doing a major Ancient Aliens taping for four more episodes tomorrow. Each taping of this nature is equivalent to a doctoral dissertation’s worth of material to study and talk about. I could have pulled it off under normal circumstances, but in this case I needed to focus on our event this weekend.
I wrote them and rescheduled. It’s the first time I’ve ever done that and they were cool about it. I always try to work no matter how I am feeling, but in this case I really needed to be loyal to this weekend’s conference first and foremost.
I am happy to say that the migraines are basically over with. I have about 10 percent of the headaches I had yesterday. The absurd muscle pains are way down as well. My guess is that by tomorrow (Thursday) I should basically feel normal.
You sent a huge outpouring of support for me when I let you know what I was going through and I appreciate that. It does appear that all of this is “negative greeting” because of the enormous window of change that we are about to crash into. Corey Goode is getting hit really hard right now as well, and he will be there with me this weekend.
Since I know everyone is asking me about the article, I am probably going to just release a part of it since it is already so enormous. I’ll just have to finish it later, because I definitely need to spend quality time on my slides so we will do this right. Now is the window where exceptional change can occur and I am not going to blow this chance!

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

bs4ever

I am often told I have a childish sense of humour.....I wonder if Dave has realised the irony of saying, in print, he spoke at a conference and suffered methane poisoning.

Followed with

" You sent a huge outpouring of support for me"

and

" I am probably going to just release a part of it since it is already so enormous"

Suggest you open a few windows at the next talk Dave

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum