OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 Empty Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:49 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Scalia’s Family Requests Public Accept Death from Natural Causes Despite Disturbing Questions about Procedure

Posted on February 19, 2016 by Suzanne Hamner
Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 Antonin_Scalia_SCOTUS_photo_portrait_video_embed
My previous article, titled “A Nurse’s Perspective: Justice Scalia’s Death in Texas is the 21st Century Version of the Assassination of JFK,” explored some rhetorical questions that may never be answered due to the procedures followed by those on the scene. Some posting comments questioned the comparison of Justice Scalia’s death to the assassination of JFK. Just as there are questions that remained unanswered about skipped procedures, procedures ignored or procedures altered with JFK, there are questionable procedures occurring in the aftermath of the Supreme Court justice’s death. Justice Scalia may or may not have died due to natural causes. The point is the very nature of what occurred post death of Justice Scalia does not conform to a reasonable and prudent norm that most individuals and professionals expect.
In light of the events and according to expected standards, an autopsy could be considered part of the investigation by law, subject to family approval or not. However, the family requested no autopsy be performed. Eugene Scalia, 52 year-old son of Justice Scalia, explained on The Laura Ingraham Show the family’s reason.
Scalia, a lawyer, stated in the radio show, “Our family has no doubt that he was taken from us by natural causes. We accept that. We’re praying for him. We ask others to accept that and pray for him.”
With that statement, the younger Scalia acknowledged his understanding of why people might have a difficult time accepting the passing of his father.
According to Western Journalism:
“My father, he was like a force of nature,” he said. “He seemed sort of a permanent institution. But he’d have been the first to tell you — the first — that, you know, we’re from dust, we return to dust. Your life can be taken from you at any instant. He was a month shy of 80 years old. He led this incredibly full and active life. But I knew, and he knew, that he was in a place in life where he could be taken from this world at any time, and that’s what happened last week.”
Scalia is one of nine children the late justice had with his wife of fifty-five years, Maureen. “Everybody loses their dad at some point,” the oldest son observed. “And I feel blessed that it’s not just the family who feels that he was great, but that there are millions of people who feel that and so many, like you, who are honoring it.”
Eugene told Laura Ingraham that his mother is a strong woman who is holding up well. “I don’t know that the Lord could design a better support network,” he said. That includes “a built-in priest,” the justice’s son, Paul.
The funeral for Justice Scalia will be held at 11 am on Saturday, February 20, 2016, at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington, DC. Justice Scalia will lie in repose on Friday at the Supreme Court where the public may pay their respects.
The family of Justice Scalia has no doubt he died from natural causes and asks everyone to respect their acceptance. While I believe many in America respect the family’s wishes, it still does not quell the questions that many have regarding possible “procedural” missteps. If it were my family member, who died under the exact same circumstances, I would question the individuals’ credentials on the scene who determined resuscitation efforts were futile, Texas Statutes and the undocumented allowance of judges determining death, and why no one on the scene initiated the emergency response system commonly done by reasonably prudent individuals. One should ask one’s self, “If it were me who found Justice Scalia under the circumstances, would I activate the EMS and initiate resuscitation measures or not?” Then, turn around and ask, “If it were me who found anyone under these circumstances, would I activate the EMS and initiate resuscitation measures or not?” Go one-step further and ask, “If it were me or my family member, what would I expect individuals on the scene to do?”
In answering these questions, it provides a point of reference to what a reasonable person would do. It would be reasonable and prudent to activate EMS and initiate resuscitation measures until EMS arrived. In some areas, when EMS is activated, a sheriff or police officer subsequently arrives on the scene.
Additionally, most States have what is known as “Good Samaritan Laws” to protect non-medical professionals when rendering aid to individuals in an emergency.
Evidently, in Texas, one does not activate EMS in this circumstance. Neither would EMS be activated when distance is an issue. It seems it is reasonable and prudent for an individual without medical training to determine if one is dead or not, determine whether emergency medical services are required, and a judge can pronounce one dead without any examination, no medical training, being on the scene, and based on someone else’s findings who is not medically trained.
Being this appears to be the case, it might be reasonable and prudent for one to avoid Texas and the Cibolo Creek Ranch if one has health issues, just in case; or, the State of Texas should re-evaluate its statutes on these types of situations.
Since Justice Scalia’s family has asked the public to accept the Justice died from natural causes, it is upon the individuals comprising the public to determine whether or not that request can be honored. Accepting that Justice Scalia died from natural causes does not negate asking questions regarding the procedures followed or events occurring at the Cibolo Creek Ranch in the State of Texas after the Justice’s death. Those procedures affect every resident of Texas and all individuals visiting the State. For me, it will remain an unknown as to the cause and manner of death due to questionable procedures and actions occurring after finding Justice Scalia.
Suzanne Hamner (pen name) is a registered nurse, grandmother of 4, and a political independent residing in the state of Georgia, who is trying to mobilize the Christian community in her area to stand up and speak out against tyrannical government, invasion by totalitarian political systems masquerading as religion and get back to the basics of education.
Courtesy of Freedom Outpost.

Thanks to: http://www.dcclothesline.com/

2Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 Empty Re: Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:15 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Was Antonin Scalia Murdered? (Video)

Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 Th?id=OIP.Ma8706db4b7d4baeefac09370b11daa27o1&pid=15
“Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe.”
― Frederick Douglass

Her princes in the midst thereof are like wolves ravening the prey, to shed blood, and to destroy souls, to get dishonest gain.
--Ezekiel 22:27  

The current brouhaha we the sheeple are being spoon fed from mainstream news is that their is a "battle" brewing between the Executive and Legislative branches over if Obama should nominate a new Justice or not to replace Scalia before his term is up; and if he does (and he has said he will) should conservatives block any and every Obama pick from being confirmed? (yes they should but we will have to wait and see)

The questions I am asking myself and many others too apparently are:

1.) Was Scalia assassinated?  
2.) Why has virtually EVERYONE in the media rushed to say his death could only be "natural causes".  
3.) What is on the Supreme Court docket, or will soon be on the SC docket, that Obama wants pushed thru in the final months of his term, and Scalia was in the way of ?  Because the SC can and has operated with only eight Justices. 
Those who are asking why there was no autopsy ordered have already been labeled "conspiracy theorists'".  Of course we have.
Early reports said that Justice Scalia was found with a pillow over his face.  A few days later that story changed.  A friend pointed out to me that was a message being sent essentially warning;  see no evil or your next.

A 4th Amendment case is proceeding as per usual beginning this Monday. 

According to CBS News: 
In the next few months, the nine justices will hear cases related to the Affordable Care Act, abortion, laws regarding DUI tests, the power of teachers' unions, freedom of speech in a government office, and other issues

Don't bet that a 2nd amendment case isn't heard as well.

Maybe I should never have read this:

Obama's 'Dead Pool': Deaths Connected To The Obama White House
-W.E.

AMTV

Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 Family-guy-and-scalia
DaveHodges

As if it was not enough that Scalia’s death had an eerie resemblance to the 1993 movie, The Pelican Brief, now it has come to the attention of many that comedy show, from Fox, Family Guy predicted Scalia’s death as well.
Scalia died on a hunting trip. On Family Guy, Scalia died hunting quail and he was shot by Dick Cheney. this episode aired on May 7, 2007, almost 9 years ago. This is just another example of predictive programming that is stunningly accurate.

Thanks to: http://www.infiltratednation.com

3Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 Empty Re: Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:49 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Justice Scalia And Another Corporation Election

Posted on February 19, 2016

No different than the crime scene in Oklahoma, New York, Waco.
Was Scalia murdered? Forget “conspiracy theory.” This is real.
by Jon Rappoport
February 16, 2016
Let’s jump right in with quotes from the Washington Post, 2/15, “Conspiracy theories swirl around the death of Antonin Scalia”. The Post published extraordinary statements from the Facebook page of “William O. Ritchie, former head of criminal investigations for D.C. police”:
“As a former homicide commander, I am stunned that no autopsy was ordered for Justice Scalia.”
“You have a Supreme Court Justice who died, not in attendance of a physician. You have a non-homicide trained US Marshal tell the justice of peace that no foul play was observed. You have a justice of the peace pronounce death while not being on the scene and without any medical training opining that the justice died of a heart attack. What medical proof exists of a myocardial Infarction? Why not a cerebral hemorrhage?”
“How can the Marshal say, without a thorough postmortem, that he was not injected with an illegal substance that would simulate a heart attack…”
“Did the US Marshal check for petechial hemorrhage in his eyes or under his lips that would have suggested suffocation? Did the US Marshal smell his breath for any unusual odor that might suggest poisoning? My gut tells me there is something fishy going on in Texas.”
If this isn’t enough, the Post goes on:
“Scalia’s physician, Brian Monahan, is a U.S. Navy rear admiral and the attending physician for the U.S. Congress and Supreme Court. He declined to comment on Scalia’s [prior] health when reached by telephone Monday at his home in Maryland.
“‘Patient confidentiality forbids me to make any comment on the subject,’ he said.”
“When asked whether he planned to make public the statement he’s preparing for [Texas Judge] Guevara, Monahan repeated the same statement and hung up on a reporter.”
As long as no law-enforcement investigation of Scalia’s death is launched, the doctor is justified. Confidentiality applies, unless Scalia’s family lifts it. But if such an investigation is opened, all bets are off. Confidentiality no longer applies.
There are reports that, after Scalia’s body was transported from the celebrity ranch in Texas, closely guarded and shielded by a bevy of marshals, it was rapidly embalmed. If so, that would apparently make toxicological tests far more difficult or impossible.
As for a murder motive, try: upsetting the voting balance of the US Supreme Court. Try: a push to appoint a new Justice now, thus ensuring the appointee’s political persuasion, regardless of the outcome of the 2016 Presidential election. Try: attempting to shift the Court’s voting balance in upcoming cases on abortion, immigration, and Obamacare.
Dismiss the comfortable notion that “this couldn’t happen.” JFK couldn’t have been murdered, but he was. High political figures don’t carry special immunity.
Dismiss assurances from incompetents in Texas that Scalia died of natural causes, and dismiss the press repeating these assurances—which add up to: nothing.
Dismiss calls for “propriety in a time of grief.”
Dismiss whatever opinions, pro and con, circulate now about Scalia, his points of view, his decisions, his character, his life. They’re irrelevant to the facts of his death. Those facts are as clear as mud.
Dismiss the typical accusations of “conspiracy theory.” It’s no theory when key facts are unknown and incompetents supplied the current “information.”
In addition to what I’ve cited above, count as relevant the fact that Scalia’s federal protection had been removed while he was at the Texas ranch. We’re told Scalia didn’t want that protection. Maybe yes, maybe no. We’re also told Scalia’s family didn’t want an autopsy. Again, maybe yes, maybe no. The family has been silent. Or if not, their statements aren’t being reported.
Consider, as potentially relevant, the report that Scalia was found with a pillow over his head.
Consider, as relevant, that Judge Guevara, deciding without seeing the body that Scalia died from natural causes, ruled against doing an autopsy—and a counter-opinion, offered unofficially by another Texas judge, Bishop, that she would have wanted an autopsy.
Concerning Judge Guevara, this may or may not be relevant—heavy.com reports, “Judge Cinderela Guevara: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know”:
“This isn’t the first time Guevara has been the source of controversy. In 2013, Melaney Parker Rayburn was found dead after being hit by a train in Marfa, Texas… Liz Parker, Melaney’s mom, questioned how Guevara handled the investigation of her daughter’s death, The Daily Kos reported. Melaney was hit by a Union Pacific Railroad train and, Liz [her mother] wrote, a Union Pacific representative told her that it appeared that her body had been placed on the tracks while she was unconscious. Liz asked the Justice of the Peace and the Sheriff to open the case as a homicide investigation, but they would not. Guevara, who was a Justice of the Peace at the time, did not order a rape kit or an autopsy, Liz wrote, because a doctor at the scene said the cause of death was obvious.”
“Liz later wrote a letter to the editor, published on Big Bend Now, in which she said that Guevara had asked for God to give her an answer about whether Melaney’s death was suicide. Liz wrote that Guevara told her: ‘Yes, this was a tragedy, but the true tragedy was that she died without accepting Jesus Christ as her savior.'”
Bottom line so far: Any reasonable law-enforcement agency would immediately open an investigation into Scalia’s death. Failing to do so would rate as aiding and abetting a concealment of the truth, whatever that turns out to be.

Thanks to: https://forestqueen2020.wordpress.com

4Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 Empty Re: Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:29 am

Visionkeeper

And what did they threaten the family with? Death as well? I don't know a single soul who would deny an autopsy if their loved one died suddenly, they would demand it. The dark have gotten so slipshod in their performances that they are messing up badly now, but that is okay. It just makes it easier for skeptical people to see the truth. So go ahead Powers That Were, keep screwing up....

http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

5Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 Empty Re: Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:34 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Exactly VK!

Thanks for your comment

6Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 Empty Re: Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:35 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

US Supreme Court Justice Scalia Had Secret Texas Meeting With Obama Just Hours Before His Death

Posted on February 17, 2016 by David Robinson
Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 D4993-oopp3
US Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia (left) and President Barack Obama (right)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
THIS REPORT HAS BEEN REMOVED IN THE INTERESTS OF HONOR, PEACE AND THE CHRISTIAN ‘WORD’ AT MATTHEW 5:25 — FOR THE REASON LISTED BELOW. 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CEASE AND DESIST DEMAND
Pursuant to Title 17 of the United States Code

February 20, 2016

David Robinson
drobin88@comcast.net

ATTN:   Wild West Domains, LLC  abuse@wildwestdomains.com

Dear Mr. Robinson:

We are writing to notify you that your unlawful copying of US Supreme
Court Justice Scalia Had Secret Texas Meeting With Obama Just Hours
Before His Death you illegally published at
http://mainerepublicemailalert.com/2016/02/17/us-supreme-court-justice-scalia-had-secret-texas-meeting-with-obama-just-hours-before-his-death/
infringes upon our exclusive copyrights. Accordingly, you are hereby
directed to

CEASE AND DESIST ALL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.

Oculus Miranda is the owner of a copyright in various aspects of US
Supreme Court Justice Scalia Had Secret Texas Meeting With Obama Just
Hours Before His Death.  Under United States copyright law, our
copyrights have been in effect since the date that US Supreme Court
Justice Scalia Had Secret Texas Meeting With Obama Just Hours Before His
Death was created on February 16, 2016 and published on our website at
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2001.htm . All copyrightable aspects
of US Supreme Court Justice Scalia Had Secret Texas Meeting With Obama
Just Hours Before His Death are copyrighted under United States
copyright law.

It has come to our attention that you have been copying US Supreme Court
Justice Scalia Had Secret Texas Meeting With Obama Just Hours Before His
Death.  We have copies of your unlawful copies to preserve as evidence.
Your actions constitute copyright infringement in violation of United
States copyright laws. Under 17 U.S.C. 504, the consequences of
copyright infringement include statutory damages of between $750 and
$30,000 per work, at the discretion of the court, and damages of up to
$150,000 per work for willful infringement. If you continue to engage in
copyright infringement after receiving this letter, your actions will be
evidence of “willful infringement.”

We demand that you immediately (A) cease and desist your unlawful
copying of US Supreme Court Justice Scalia Had Secret Texas Meeting With
Obama Just Hours Before His Death and (B) provide us with prompt written
assurance within ten (10) days that you will cease and desist from
further infringement of Oculus Miranda’s copyrighted works.

If you do not comply with this cease and desist demand within this time
period, we are entitled to use your failure to comply as evidence of
“willful infringement” and seek monetary damages and equitable relief
for your copyright infringement. In the event you fail to meet this
demand, please be advised that we will contemplate pursuing all
available legal remedies, including seeking monetary damages, injunctive
relief, and an order that you pay court costs and attorney’s fees. Your
liability and exposure under such legal action could be considerable.

Before taking these steps, however, we wished to give you one
opportunity to discontinue your illegal conduct by complying with this
demand within ten (10) days. Accordingly, please sign and return the
attached Agreement within ten (10) days to

Oculus Miranda
848 North Rainbow Blvd. #2098
Las Vegas, NV 89107

And/or email directly to: sorchafaal@fastmail.fm

If you or your attorney have any questions, please contact us directly.

Sincerely,
Sisters of Sorcha Faal

Attached page:

Copyright Infringement Settlement Agreement

I, ___________________, agree to immediately cease and desist copying US
Supreme Court Justice Scalia Had Secret Texas Meeting With Obama Just
Hours Before His Death in exchange for Oculus Miranda releasing any and
all claims against me for copyright infringement. In the event this
agreement is breached by me, Oculus Miranda will be entitled to costs
and attorney’s fees in any action brought to enforce this agreement and
shall be free to pursue all rights that Oculus Miranda had as of the
date of this letter as if this letter had never been signed.

Signed:________________________________
Dated:________________________________

Sorcha Faal
sorchafaal@fastmail.fm

Thanks to: http://mainerepublicemailalert.com

7Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 Empty Re: Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:10 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Saturday, February 20, 2016

SICILIAN MAFIA. HEY! YOU KILL ANTON I KILL ALL A YOU "Capiche"!!!

SICILIAN MAFIA. HEY! YOU KILL ANTON I KILL ALL A YOU "Capiche"!!!

Justice Scalia was famous in Sicily for rising higher in the firmament of American politics than any other Italian-American in U.S. history.  Regardless of your political persuasion in Sicily, you were proud of the honorable jurist on the Supreme Court of the United States.  After all, he was still one of them with Sicilian blood running through his veins.  Anyone who knew Antonin Scalia experienced his joie de vivre and infectious passion for life.  A living expression of his love of life were his 9 children and 28 grandchildren.
Now we come to the VERY serious part of this post.
The Sicilian mafia working together with the Black Nobility MAFIA is and has been the most well connected criminal organization in the world over centuries.  It always knows what’s going on on the street.  These guys pride themselves on having their ear to the ground.  Whatever the scuttlebutt is on, say, a political assassination, they know how it really went down before it even happened.  Yeah, they’re that informed about practically every sordid happening anywhere and everywhere on Planet Earth.
What’s the point?
When one of their own gets taken out — regardless of who ordered the hit — they take it very personally.  The Mafia — both of them — are especially unhappy when one as prestigious and proud as Antonin Scalia is rubbed out.  No, they don’t like that … … …
at all.

Yes, the world turns in highly mysterious ways in 2016, but with Sicilians, blood is always thicker than water, unlike the Brits, the French or the Americans.  ALWAYS!
Therefore, should it be proven that Justice Antonin Scalia was killed because of the many reasons that the New World Order ruling cabal would have him killed for, they now have extremely serious problems.  All of them!
You just don’t kill a sitting SCOTUS jurist of Sicilian ancestry and expect to get away with it.
“Capiche!”
Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 Scalia-1
Now to the real point.
Every single person who had anything to do with the death of the Honorable Antonin Scalia will answer for their involvement.  No matter how far they are from the actual scene of the crime, every co-conspirator will find themselves in grave danger.
Just an FYI, it makes no difference whether the actual decision-makers were CFR or Bliderbergers, Trilateral Commission or Committee of 300, One World Government wannabes or New World Order big wigs, when the curtain falls on them, it will likely be fast and furious … like a guillotine!

Editor’s Note
Now many will say — CORRECTLY —  that the MAFIA plays an integral role in the leadership of the current NWO ruling cabal.  And, therefore, Justice Scalia was whacked only because he posed a very serious impediment to the implementation of the NWO climate change agenda.  Also correct.
Scalia murdered? Sealed his fate 4 days before his death?
However, these various covert organizations, which really do rule the world by the way, are now full of dissension within the ranks … all the ranks from low to high.  The ongoing and intensifying internecine warfare within the World Shadow Government has never been so heated and impactful.  Much of what you see in the headlines is due more to THEIR war with each other, than with their war on us — We the People. You see, the snake of predatory capitalism is literally eating its own head at this very moment(It has already eaten its tail — that’s us).  The carefully premeditated assassination of Justice Antonin Scalia stands as a testament to this Illuminati fact of life in 2016.
Further testimony to this dramatic War of the Titans occurring at the very pinnacle of the peak of the pyramid of worldly power is provided by President Barack Obama himself. Yes, he knows something very wrong and dangerous just occurred with the shocking murder of the beloved Justice Scalia.  The following video illustrates just how shaken he is, as he was forced into the conspiracy as it was executed and covered up by the U.S. Federal Government (i.e. by his Administration).  Now what?  How will We the People respond? It’s the Year of the Fire Monkey, so hold onto your seat if you’re not participating directly in the 2nd American Revolution.
VIDEO: President Obama officially addresses the death of Justice Antonin Scalia

Maybe now the satanic Khazarians will finally be dealt with.

Don't be concerned about the date .... this may help the Siclians!!
GO TO THIS WEB ADDRESS ...... https://roundopalpha.wordpress.com/list-r-oa2014/
Posted by Popeye at 11:16 AM Scalia Updates ~ 2/19/2016 Icon18_email

Thanks to: http://nesaranews.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum