OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A Letter To The Future  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A Letter To The Future  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A Letter To The Future  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A Letter To The Future  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A Letter To The Future  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A Letter To The Future  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A Letter To The Future  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A Letter To The Future  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A Letter To The Future  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A Letter To The Future  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A Letter To The Future  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A Letter To The Future  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A Letter To The Future  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A Letter To The Future  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A Letter To The Future  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A Letter To The Future  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A Letter To The Future  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A Letter To The Future  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A Letter To The Future  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A Letter To The Future  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A Letter To The Future  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A Letter To The Future  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Letter To The Future

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Letter To The Future  Empty A Letter To The Future Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:16 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A Letter To The Future

I hope we have found a way and saved the only home we have.
Written and Created by Max Sidorov, founder of Miramir, the new alternative social network for change.
By the time you read this, I will probably be long gone. My ashes thrown into winds once still clean, across oceans once still clear, upon grass once still green. I hope it is not as bad as I think it is, and yet, I hope it is not worse than it may be. I am sorry. I am sorry, for we have lost our way.
Greed has poisoned the hearts of many. Billions are wasted waging war, destroying other nations, while having not, to rebuild our own. Sending our sons and daughters to die on foreign lands, while our brothers and sisters perish on our own streets, without care or dignity.
Our earth is sick. Lives are lost, cities destroyed, and landscapes changed, by mother nature who can take no more. Our people are sick. Some dying of too little, while others die from too much.
Our leaders are far from being just that. Our governments run by people, who do not care for, our people. Our freedoms eroding beneath our feet, slowly withering away like a flower with no rain.
The truth being suppressed with truth tellers bashed and exiled. Lies being spread with liars and thieves praised and honored. Where freedom of speech is a farce, and the labor of many abused by the greed of the few. A society where up is down, and left is right. Where paper is the new god(, and the talentless are exalted, while the heroes are forgotten.
We have the world within our fingertips, great creations and wondrous toys, yet unhappiness and despair grows just as fast, as that, which was supposed to make us happy. We explore distant planets, yet hide behind walls of solitude on our own. Being more connected yet more alone than ever. We value profits over people, and have more convenience but less time.
We live in a world of beauty and freedom, yet choose to shackle ourselves into concrete jails. We could be doing anything and living anywhere, yet we choose a slow, mundane existence, until we are no more. For it is we who turn the gears of the machine, which is bound for an end.
Yet in the midst of it all, I notice a change. A community is slowly growing, of those who see things a little different. Who feel, who love, and who stand shoulder to shoulder with their fellow man. They act and they unite, together, for they see a better way. They believe and I believe. For we are free, we are powerful beyond measure, we can create a magnificent and wonderful world. Where man, earth, and best live in harmony, where peace governs conflict, where health and prosperity reigns. A world of beauty and truth.
I hope as you read this, you have chosen to be part of the change. Part of the new world, a new age, and a new community of those who believe and those who do.
I hope our winds are still clean, our oceans are still clear, and our grass is still green. I hope we have found a way and saved the only home we have.

Thanks to: http://www.phoenixisrisen.co.uk/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum