Latest topics
» Linda Moulton Howe Guest Steven Bassett Interview
Today at 9:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mercury In The Libra Constellation September 22-October 10: Get Ready For Big Changes
Today at 8:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Autumnal Equinox
Today at 8:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Home"less" VICTIMS of Weather an Economic Warfare
Today at 7:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising ~ CANADIAN KUSH
Today at 7:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ORWELLIAN: Apple monitors your phone calls and emails, then calculates a “trust score”
Today at 5:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kerry Cassidy on Mandatory Discernment in the Alternative Media
Today at 5:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off
Today at 5:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» President Mushroom Dick :)
Today at 5:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Declassified, Unredacted –> Trigger
Today at 3:34 pm by MartyM

» This is How We Clean 88,000 Tons of Plastic From the Ocean
Today at 3:14 pm by MartyM

» Temporal Anchor, Time Lock
Today at 1:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon: "[LL] recorded calls w/ [RR]" plus more
Today at 1:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery "Glitch" BLOCKS Mars Rover Data From Earth..
Today at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» These documents are NOT secret! They ARE a matter of Public Record.
Today at 11:34 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff on the Knew Weigh Radio Show September 20, 2018 PT1, 2 & 3
Today at 11:33 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» THIS IS WHY EAST COAST IS FLOODED!!! RIVER IN THE SKY...
Today at 10:44 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Gray Man Ghost of Pawleys Island Real Footage During Hurricane Florence
Today at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ "UFO" over Queens - Strange glowing light captivates residents! plus MORE
Today at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Danger of Ignoring Your Surroundings
Today at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for SEPT 20: HIGHER LEVEL STAFF NEEDS YOUR HELP AND OTHER LIES FROM GHOULKOWSKI
Yesterday at 10:23 pm by RamblerNash

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES XXVII: CERN TAROT CYBER SEANCE - ADA LOVELACE & THE ORPHIC CIRCLE!
Yesterday at 7:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » The Intermediary Period via Alexandrian Kosmos

The Intermediary Period via Alexandrian Kosmos

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Intermediary Period via Alexandrian Kosmos on Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:11 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
The Intermediary Period via Alexandrian Kosmos ~ February 20, 2016
Posted by AbZu

Alexan­drian Kos­mos
From Feb­ru­ary 25, 2016 through April 9, 2016, every Soul on Earth will be feel­ing the influ­ence of the Inter­me­di­ary Period, a period of time when all Souls will expe­ri­ence self-doubt, inse­cu­rity, and uncer­tainty, as if time were “stand­ing still.” Our Sun and Moon will con­tinue to rise in the East and set in the West at their proper time. The “uneasy” feel­ing caused in the Inter­me­di­ary Period will not be due to the phys­i­cal influ­ences of our daily Lives, but due to the expe­ri­ence of our inter­nal Fifth Dimen­sion tran­si­tion. On Feb­ru­ary 25, 2016, the Uni­verse will have released the Sixth of Seven Uni­ver­sal Ema­na­tions of Light, Love, and Har­mony upon Earth to stim­u­late her growth and expan­sion into the Universe’s Fifth Dimen­sion. The Sev­enth and final Uni­ver­sal Ema­na­tion of Light, Love, and Har­mony will occur on April 9, 2016. The Inter­me­di­ary Period will be defined by the time para­me­ters of these two Uni­ver­sal Ema­na­tions, as these two final Uni­ver­sal Ema­na­tions of Light, Love, and Har­mony will sig­nify, and result in, Mother Earth’s per­ma­nent Fifth Dimen­sion Har­mony Vibra­tion Field! The effect of “stand­ing still” dur­ing this tran­si­tion, dear Ones, will be the syn­chro­nous motion of exchange occur­ring between Mother Earth’s wan­ing Fourth Dimen­sion Har­mony Vibra­tion Field being replaced by her New Fifth Dimen­sion Har­mony Vibra­tion Field – Mother Earth will be exchang­ing her invis­i­ble mesh-like fab­ric, the Har­mony Vibra­tion Field, that Cre­ates every mate­r­ial form with Love through­out the Uni­verse!
We will not see Mother Earth exchang­ing her Fourth Dimen­sion Har­mony Vibra­tion Field for her New Fifth Dimen­sion Har­mony Vibra­tion Field, dear Ones, but every Soul upon Mother Earth will feel the Har­mony Vibra­tional Field Exchange occur­ring. Every day from Feb­ru­ary 25 through April 9, 2016 will appear as sim­i­lar in expe­ri­ence as the pre­vi­ous day, but there will be an inter­nal “sense of urgency” aris­ing within us pro­duc­ing a “seal the deal” atti­tude in all mat­ters. Man of Des­tiny Souls will still be in the process of decid­ing whether or not to become Man of Light Souls for Mother Earth’s Fifth Dimen­sion from Feb­ru­ary 6 through March 15, 2016. For those fol­low­ing through and becom­ing Man of Light Souls, the “sense of urgency” will man­i­fest as a “leap of faith” through his or her Heart’s move­ment into the “unknown.” For those decid­ing in the con­tin­u­ance of main­tain­ing the sta­tus quo of man’s world – com­par­i­son, com­pe­ti­tion, judg­ment, and fear – will find the Inter­me­di­ary Period pro­duc­ing a mag­ni­fied inten­si­fi­ca­tion of their life’s expe­ri­ences in com­par­i­son, com­pe­ti­tion, judg­ment, and fear due to the wane of Mother Earth’s Fourth Dimen­sion Har­mony Vibra­tion Field. Mother Earth’s Fourth Dimen­sion Har­mony Vibra­tion Field is designed for learn­ing to Love and those choos­ing to remain within it will expe­ri­ence some of the most inten­sive lessons of learn­ing to Love ever pro­duced upon Mother Earth – war, famine, eco­nomic tur­moil, and implau­si­ble false­hoods – caus­ing many within it to ask, “Where is Love?”
For Light­worker Souls in the Inter­me­di­ary Period, the inter­nal tran­si­tion will also pro­duce some degree of self-doubt, inse­cu­rity, and uncer­tainty, but not due to the cir­cum­stances as Man of Destiny/Man of Light Souls. All Light­worker Souls, dear Ones, have pre­vi­ous expe­ri­ence in the Universe’s Fifth Dimen­sion as well as the Sixth, Sev­enth, and Eighth Dimen­sions. This will be, if it is not already, inter­nally becom­ing more and more appar­ent to you through your dreams, visions, and med­i­ta­tional encoun­ters with the use of your highly active Seven Mem­ber Chakra Sys­tem. We see, hear, and feel our New Real­ity as if it were already Present and Real now, but are snapped back into our present Real­ity when­ever our pres­ence requires our atten­tion in our daily lives. We still need to pay bills. We still encounter the pres­ence of other’s neg­a­tiv­ity when­ever we go shop­ping for our daily neces­si­ties. We still also hear and see media reports con­vey­ing news about seem­ingly end­less wars, the lat­est health pan­demics, unsolv­able eco­nomic tur­moil, and our gov­ern­men­tal lead­ers pro­mot­ing their nation­al­is­tic goals and inten­tions. Mother Earth’s Tran­si­tion into the Fifth Dimen­sion will not bring an imme­di­ate end to the exis­tence of man’s world of com­pe­ti­tion, com­par­i­son, judg­ment, and fear, but it will lessen the bur­den of your con­cern and wor­ries for all oth­ers involved. This will be a bless­ing for you, dear Ones, as the Inter­me­di­ary Period will serve to guide you through Mother Earth’s Exchange of Har­mony Vibra­tion Fields!
Immersed in between the Inter­me­di­ary Period from Feb­ru­ary 25 through April 9, 2016 will be the Uni­ver­sal Ener­gies for the entire month of March 2016. From March 1, 2016 through April 1, 2016 the Uni­ver­sal Ener­gies will (finally) be releas­ing you from the inter­nal expe­ri­ence of Mother Earth’s Fourth Dimen­sion Har­mony Vibra­tion Field. By releas­ing your emo­tional ties to the Fourth Dimen­sion, dear Ones, you will also be releas­ing your­self from the phys­i­cal aspect of Mother Earth’s Fourth Dimen­sion Har­mony world and begin to man­i­fest your pres­ence into Mother Earth’s Fifth Dimen­sion! It will seem like a meta­phys­i­cal puz­zle for you and every­one else involved at first. For it will be your Seven Mem­ber Chakra Sys­tem begin­ning to fully func­tion as it was meant to be – in union with your five phys­i­cal senses man­i­fest­ing as 12 Per­cep­tion and Aware­ness Cen­ters for the Fifth Dimen­sional expe­ri­ence! Your every­day expe­ri­ences will be start­ing to become more like your dreams, visions, and med­i­ta­tional encoun­ters where you are already dis­tanc­ing your­self from the Fourth Dimen­sion, as if you were watch­ing your world like tele­vi­sion emo­tion­ally detached! Our emo­tions serve as our inter­nal eval­u­a­tion guide for expe­ri­enc­ing our world. When we have no emo­tional con­nec­tion to an expe­ri­ence, for instance, there is no mem­ory stored and no judg­ment on our part to the value of an expe­ri­ence. By detach­ing our emo­tional con­nec­tion to the Fourth Dimen­sion, we are also choos­ing to man­i­fest our pres­ence into Mother Earth’s Fifth Dimen­sion!
Our respon­si­bil­ity in Mother Earth’s Fifth Dimen­sion, dear Ones, will be to Re-Create Mother Earth for the Fifth Dimen­sion along­side God and Man of Light Souls! The Inter­me­di­ary Period from Feb­ru­ary 25 to April 9, 2016 will serve as Mother Earth’s time period to Exchange her Fourth Dimen­sion Har­mony Vibra­tion Field to a New Fifth Dimen­sion Har­mony Vibra­tion Field. Through the syn­chro­nous motion of Mother Earth’s Har­mony Vibra­tional Field Exchange, every Soul who has expe­ri­enced Life upon Mother Earth will be say­ing “good bye” in one way or another to Life in a past exis­tence, almost like say­ing “good bye” to the mem­ory of your child­hood or your first Love. They were just mem­o­ries and expe­ri­ences of the past that led us to become who we are today. Just as we detach our­selves from the expe­ri­ences of our past, so too will our emo­tional detach­ment from the expe­ri­ence of Mother Earth’s Fourth Dimen­sion also com­plete! We have formed our present atti­tude for Mother Earth’s Fifth Dimen­sion through our Con­tent­ment, Grat­i­tude, and Accep­tance for what is in the present, which led us to our inter­nal power to sep­a­rate from our past. By using the Energy of the Inter­me­di­ary Period to grant our Self per­mis­sion to place the expe­ri­ence of Mother Earth’s Fourth Dimen­sion in the past, dear Ones, we will also be grant­ing our Self per­mis­sion to begin our Fifth Dimen­sion expe­ri­ence! For when the Inter­me­di­ary Period com­pletes on April 9, 2016, there will be a New Hori­zon about to reveal the Unity with God in ALL THINGS and ALL SOULS upon Mother Earth!
Source:
http://5dnews.com/the-intermediary-period-via-alexandrian-kosmos-february20-2016/

Thanks to: http://www.abzu2.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum