» UFO News ~ UFO Seen At ISS Glistening In The Sun and MORE
Today at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election
Today at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Anunnaki Speak: A Message to Earth
Today at 9:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter
Today at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Philippines president Duterte announces 'separation' from US during China visit
Today at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Investigation of Max Spiers' death"
Today at 8:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOOM: HILLARY CLINTON Transfers $1.8 Billion to QATAR Central Bank and more BS
Today at 8:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Armenian Stonehenge: Incredible History of the 7,500-Year-Old Observatory of Zorats Karer
Today at 8:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Social Security May NOT be Attached
Today at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dragon Caught on Tape in China
Today at 7:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update plus MORE
Today at 7:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Experts Believe Mysterious Aluminum Object Dating Back 250,000 Years ‘Could be Ancient UFO Technology’
Today at 7:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Official reality is psychotic; you are not. by Jon Rappoport
Today at 7:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Message from Mike Quinsey 10-21-16
Today at 7:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» To All Living and Breathing Men, Women and red blooded Americans who live on the land in the 50 States aka America
Today at 7:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Psychiatry as Bullshit
Today at 6:58 am by topspin2

» Mystery Boom over Idaho, Ocean City, & Thatcham U.K Oct 2016
Today at 6:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» What in the World Are We Waking Up About?
Today at 6:27 am by PurpleSkyz

Today at 6:23 am by PurpleSkyz

»  15 Days Of Darkness In November 2016
Today at 6:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Gettysburg Ghosts of the American Civil War
Today at 6:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Monumental" Republic Intel Update - October 19, 2016
Today at 2:32 am by MartyM

»  Paul Ryan Just Made A SHOCKING 2016 Announcement!
Today at 2:03 am by MartyM

» The Heart of M1
Yesterday at 9:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt - October Workshop Information
Yesterday at 8:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Zionist Elite Have Lost The Consent Of The Governed: Meet The Lecters!
Yesterday at 7:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Joel Skousen - 3rd Debate Analysis
Yesterday at 5:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dear Mainstream Media
Yesterday at 5:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open ~ Disturbia
Yesterday at 4:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Posted on February 23, 2016 by

The capt has a very unique blog and thousands of worthwhile treatises. He receives millions of hits. This one I happened to stumble onto and it rings a bell and is very worthwhile to link.

I stumbled on to this video about the Russian Stonehenge.  I must explain what this video is all about.

The first, conventional Arkaim, is the ruins that are shown to tourists today. The second Arkaim is located a little further, in a place where excavations are still going on and where visitors are not allowed. And finally, the third Arkaim, where even locals wont go

In 7000 BC, Bharatvarsha under Emperor Vikramaditya extended from Jerusalem in the West to Cheliabinsk Urals in the North to Vietnam in the East. The seat of this empire was at Ujjain India at the Kshpira ( Shipra ) river, where every 12 years the grand Kumbh Mela is held.. King Vikramaditya’s symbol was the Swastika. Those days the kings used Vimanas or flying saucers,

The Russian Stonehenge more grander and much older than the British Stonehenge was unearthed at Arkaim, Cheliabinsk, at the Urals. Putin went to visit the site, when they found the ancient Vedic Aryan Swastika symbol . See the Swastika symbol in the puja room of my house.

Inset is the Sri Yantra mandala which holds the elusive theory of everything.

Swastika is a Sanskrit word. SU means “good” ASTI means ” to be “Swastika is a TANTRA symbol, which is very powerful and auspicious. The right handed Swastika finds relevance is almost every aspect of Hindu culture. Every Hindu accountant starts a new account book with this symbol. Almost all Hindu marriage pandals have this symbol. This symbol wards off evil. It represents the cosmic spinning vortex. Everything is energy. All energy is a vortex .

One of the  Arkaim swastika metal medallions had swastika with Cobra snakes. A Cobra snake is just an indication of released Kundalini. You will find that Lord Shiva has it on his shoulders.
Arkaim was built with four entrances to the city strictly oriented at cardinal points NEWS as per Vedic Vaastu shastra—like what you see at the Egyptian pyramids. The town was found to be closely aligned to several celestial reference points, and is believed to have been an observatory as well as a fortress and a religious center.
Now the Druids who built Stonehenge at England worshipped Lord Shiva called Pashupati in Rig Veda of 5000 BC. They also called him CERNUNNOS — see tablet below with a cobra. There are no cobras in England.
The Russian Arkaim Stonehenge is 3000 years older than the British one . This place was visited by Putin in 2005 and declared as a national treasure as soon as he saw the ancient Hindu Swastika symbol on non-earthen pottery , and found the square within a circle similar to the Sri Yantra mandala. This Stonehenge was built during the rule of Emperor Vikramaditya in 7000 BC, whose symbol was the Swastika. This symbol does NOT belong to Hitler.
The mystic Druhyus from India on the upper banks of the Saraswati river, migrated in 4000 BC, towards the north, when their holy river dried up. They preferred colder climates. These are the ancients Druids ,as Harry Potter fans will know. All ancient Druid pictures were found in Vedic meditative Vajrasana poses. These are the people who introduced prayer to Europe.
Druhyus could read the Aakashik ZPF records of past and future . Their migration patterns are recorded in various Mutts of India. The Dryuhus ,or Druids use the circular MANDALA for powerful TANTRIC rituals.
The ancient Maharishis of Vedic era had 12 strand DNA ( nil junk ) and a king sized pineal gland. All of them had released Kundalini.
These Stonehenge structures are used to connect with the cosmos.
Below is the 9000 year old Mandala at Harappa. On these the wooden structures are burnt down to ashes after the Vedic havanam. You cant reuse it.

So most of the Stonehenges on this planet have yet to be unearthed. The wooden Stonehenges are burnt.
Every year in Kerala , BBC comes with their TV crew to film these Tantric ATHIRATHRAM rituals. The atlar is eagle shaped. 1110 specially designed bricks are used. The ritual is for cosmic consciousness, universal brotherhood and prosperity.

There is much more at the link below.

I have an older post also which deals with Arkaim.

The Migration Of The Khazar Into Japan And The Lost City Of MU

In fact Russia’s most famous son, Rasputin was a product of the vedic civilization still practiced in the remote areas of Siberia. He is well known to have produced cosmic consciousness and was called to come to Moscow to aid the Tsar by what he referred to as the Holy Mother.

Tsar Nicholas’s Four Daughters Reportedly Raped

Rasputin predicted major events in Russian and humanity history. “In the remarkable document, Grigori Yefimovich Rasputin predicted the Bolshevik Revolution of 1917 and the assassination of Tsar Nicholas and his family. He anticipated the emergence and dominance of Hitler, first moon landing and the collapse of the USSR “, says the researcher. “Soviet leaders kept these papers secret because Rasputin not only predicted the appearance of communism, but announced also its end,” said Norvalk.
“I feel that I leave this life before January 1. If I am killed by ordinary assassins, and especially by my brothers, e.g. Russian peasants, you, Tsar of Russia should not fear anything for your children, they will reign for hundreds of years in Russia. But if I am murdered by boyars, nobles, and if they will shed my blood, their hands will remain stained with my blood, for 25 years and they can not wash out my blood off their hands. They will leave Russia. Brothers will kill brothers, and they will hate and kill each other and there will not be noble in the country for 25 years. Tsar of the land of Russia, if you hear the sound of the bell which tells you that Grigori has been killed, you must know this: if your relatives caused my death, then no one in your family, either children or relatives, will not remain alive for more than two years. They will be killed by the Russian people.”
Rasputin – fragment of letter”
There is some discussion out there concerning whether the Tsar’s daughters were raped. It seems to come from an English speaking tutor who was locked into a cabin nearby the girls.
“This is a thought that I just haven’t been able to get out of my head. In King and Wilson’s Fate of the Romanovs, there is an account on page 140-141 by Gibbes about the Grand Duchesses on Rus. . .
“The abuse reached a crescendo as the night wore on. Gibbes, locked away in his cabin, listened helplessly, as he later told his son George, as the drunken guards harassed the Grand Duchesses. ‘It was dreadful, what they did,’ the former tutor recalled. The ‘terrified screams’ of the girls, Gibbes said, haunted him ‘to the end of his life.”

Thanks to:

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ Edgar Allan Poe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum