OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Has Putin got evidence the Royals ordered Diana's death?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Has Putin got evidence the Royals ordered Diana's death?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Has Putin got evidence the Royals ordered Diana's death?  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Has Putin got evidence the Royals ordered Diana's death?  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Has Putin got evidence the Royals ordered Diana's death?  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Has Putin got evidence the Royals ordered Diana's death?  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Has Putin got evidence the Royals ordered Diana's death?  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Has Putin got evidence the Royals ordered Diana's death?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Has Putin got evidence the Royals ordered Diana's death?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Has Putin got evidence the Royals ordered Diana's death?  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Has Putin got evidence the Royals ordered Diana's death?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Has Putin got evidence the Royals ordered Diana's death?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Has Putin got evidence the Royals ordered Diana's death?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Has Putin got evidence the Royals ordered Diana's death?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Has Putin got evidence the Royals ordered Diana's death?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Has Putin got evidence the Royals ordered Diana's death?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Has Putin got evidence the Royals ordered Diana's death?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Has Putin got evidence the Royals ordered Diana's death?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Has Putin got evidence the Royals ordered Diana's death?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Has Putin got evidence the Royals ordered Diana's death?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Has Putin got evidence the Royals ordered Diana's death?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Has Putin got evidence the Royals ordered Diana's death?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has Putin got evidence the Royals ordered Diana's death?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Has Putin got evidence the Royals ordered Diana's death?

During a solemn Christmas luncheon at the Kremlin, Putin accused Queen Elizabeth, the late Queen Mother, Prince Philip, and Prince Charles of arranging the murder of Princess Diana via MI6 agents in Paris. He says that after speaking with Elton John on the telephone last year, he was privy to irrefutable evidence that the royal family had blood on their hands.

Has Putin got evidence the Royals ordered Diana's death?  Queen-elton-putin-900x350

According to Blog Factory

During an informal and reflective speech, Putin told a select group of colleagues and esteemed state-approved journalists that Diana’s brutal assassination brought him unfathomable to tears at the time in 1997 and that he knew deep down that her death was due to foul play.
Putin, who vows to destroy the Illuminati in 2016, said that the late great Princess Diana was a thorn in the side of the corrupt British establishment, and served as a constant threat to their existence due to the fact she knew way too much about what the Illuminati had in store for humanity.

Holding back the tears, Putin stood up at the table with a glass of Vodka raised, and proclaimed:
She was about to go on the world’s stage and tell a very shocking truth”, he told the crowd who had just finished their blini appetiser.
And now, friends, I know this truth and I am prepared to let the world know too,” he warned, before slamming the drink back.
He continued, “That person sitting in Buckingham palace isn’t some innocent wrinkly old monkey. She’s evil incarnate. The whole rotten family needs abolishing”.
According to one of the journalists present, the crowd erupted into spontaneous applause at the man they have affectionally dubbed ‘The Illuminati Killer’ in Moscow.

Please comment below. The Site is open to the public. Therefore, consider your comments carefully and do not include anything in a comment that you would like to keep private. By uploading or otherwise making available any information to the Author in the form of user generated comments or otherwise, you grant the Author the unlimited, perpetual right to distribute, display, publish, reproduce, reuse and copy the information contained therein. You are responsible for the content you post. You may not impersonate any other person through the Site. You may not post content that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, fraudulent, invasive of another person’s privacy rights or is otherwise unlawful. You may not post content that infringes the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity. You may not post any content that contains any computer viruses or any other code designed to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any computer software or hardware.
Editor BDTN Team at 15:46

Thanks to: http://breakingdownthnews.blogspot.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Tony Blackburn’s Full Statement After Sacking: ‘The BBC Have Made Me A Scapegoat’

Has Putin got evidence the Royals ordered Diana's death?  8c3b6021-0588-44e0-8164-cbc8d00f31e6_news_logo
Yahoo News
25 February 2016
Veteran DJ Tony Blackburn has claimed that the BBC have made him a “scapegoat” after they sacked him over evidence he gave to a sex abuse inquiry.
The 73-year-old insists that the evidence he gave to Dame Janet Smith’s review of the years that Jimmy Savile worked at the corporation went against the BBC’s own version of events.
He said the review, which is released later today, included claims about him seducing a 15-year-old girl - but that he was cleared of any wrongdoing.
He now plans to take legal action against the BBC over his sacking.
Here is Tony Blackburn’s statement in full:
“This week, two days before the publication of the Dame Janet Smith Report, the BBC informed me that all relationships I had with them were being terminated with immediate effect.

Has Putin got evidence the Royals ordered Diana's death?  D21e6f8e5edad25564f05c657c579167

“I am told that the decision was taken, personally, by the Director General. Quite naturally, I am devastated.
"The reasons for the BBC taking this decision are that my evidence to Dame Janet Smith shows, I believe, that a cover-up took place - one that I had no knowledge of. This goes against what the BBC believe.

Has Putin got evidence the Royals ordered Diana's death?  45bf7df7d5fbdbbacc31059bd20652a5

Review: Tony Blackburn gave evidence to a review of the year’s Jimmy Savile worked at the BBC (Rex)
"In 1971 allegations were made by the mother of a 15-year-old girl whose diary apparently contained suggestions that she had been seduced by celebrities including me.
"I am told that the mother told the BBC, a few weeks after her initial complaint, that her daughter had withdrawn the allegation against me.
"I have never seen the diary and neither has anyone at the BBC or the Dame Janet review.
"That same year this seemingly troubled teenager tragically took her own life.
"Dame Janet’s report makes no suggestion that I was guilty 45 years ago of any misconduct whatsoever with this girl. Nor did a coroner’s inquest or a subsequent police inquiry into her death.
"The BBC have made clear that they are not terminating my relationship with them because of any misconduct.
"They are destroying my career and reputation because my version of events does not tally with theirs.
"I was not guilty of any inappropriate conduct; my lawyers will take immediate action against anyone suggesting that I was.
"According to BBC records seen by Dame Janet, I was allegedly interviewed about the girl’s diary before her death in 1971 by a very senior figure at the BBC, Bill Cotton Jr.

Thanks to: https://uk.news.yahoo.com

and for the forward from a wonderful friend :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum