Latest topics
» Astonishing figures:16 million people affected by floods in Nepal, Bangladesh and India
Today at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan ~ Truth and Virtual Life
Today at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Great American Eclipse plus more
Today at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cindy Kay Currier ~ "Truthers" & TDA Accounts: You might deserve to be a slave if...
Today at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Day In The Life Of Peru: Ancient Inca Pisaq
Today at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous - WE ARE ANGRY...
Today at 12:51 am by MartyM

» The Effect of a Solar Eclipse on Your Mind, Body and Soul
Today at 12:28 am by microaggressor

» UFO News ~ UFO emerging from cloud formation plus MORE
Today at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Orbs Captured on Video over British Crop Circle
Today at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shift Ahead: How To Cope With The Energies You’re Sensing Right Now
Today at 12:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» EXTREMELY URGENT ALL CALL RE: HEATHER ANN TUCCI JARAFF CASE **SHARE ASAP TIME SENSITIVE**
Yesterday at 10:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Age of Spiritual Awakening Has Really Begun – New Research Confirms
Yesterday at 7:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» *It's Here! *Ginger's Step-by-Step* Access to TDA Accounts 8/18/17 plus more
Yesterday at 4:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Mystery Schools of the 'WATCHERS' -Their Names & Duties; Trans-Humanism; Age of Deceit
Yesterday at 3:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No. 120 - Country Roads with Winston Shrout - "Many Roles of St. Germaine"
Yesterday at 3:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 5 World Views that Need to Be Thrashed for us to Evolve
Yesterday at 3:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Corey Goode: FRAUD!!! High School Friend Coming Forward
Yesterday at 3:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Whats Under Your Mattress Part 1, 2, 3, 4
Yesterday at 12:13 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unity Meditation ~ Utterly Imperative and of Paramount Importance
Yesterday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» TDA RANT - Treasury Direct Accounts
Yesterday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/12-8/18
Yesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» JAMES GILLILAND – ECETI Video News Letter
Yesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Man Camps a Few Miles Outside Area 51 and Witnesses UFO Lights
Yesterday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sevan Bomar - Fear And Awareness
Yesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » UFO NEWS & VIDEOS » UFO News ~ Multiple UFOs Over Las Vegas Catches Residents Attention plus MORE

UFO News ~ Multiple UFOs Over Las Vegas Catches Residents Attention plus MORE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Multiple UFOs Over Las Vegas Catches Residents Attention, Feb 2016, Video, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: February 25, 2016
Location of sighting: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

Steven Barone, a UFO researcher in Las Vegas caught this amazing video, near Nellis and Area 51 AFB this week. Notice each UFO has a wingman with him. Flying in pairs makes it safer for them if military jets want to play their games of cat and mouse. Steven has an awesome night vision camera that shows fantastic detail. Tools of the trade, that even a cloaked UFO cannot hide from. 
Scott C. Waring
www.ufosightingsdaily.com

Eyewitness Steven Barone states:
This video was captured in Las Vegas, Nevada on the night of February 25, 2016. It was a great night for the night vision camera. I began filming a light to the south before it was fully dark. Initially, I wasn't sure what it was but know to film just in case. It turned out to be an interesting capture because it ended up being a minimum of four lights which ultimately disappeared below a nearby rooftop. The second set of lights were to the north and I knew immediately that they were special and began filming them because I have filmed similar lights many times before in the same location. What's so interesting about them is the formations they were flying in and how slowly they were moving. The most interesting thing of all is that this time I know their destination because the camera followed them to Nellis Air Force Base. They also flew to a very strange area I have filmed on many occasions. It is a location where hundreds of lights seemingly appear out of thin air. I could visually see the lights to the south but the lights to the north did not reveal themselves visually. Finally, in both the north and south videos you will also see airplanes flying through the scene. The aircraft that were flying in the video from the north are very likely military because they appeared to be flying in restricted airspace. You can tell when you are looking at an airplane because the flashing beacon is much stronger and more pronounced.

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

UFO In Daytime Over San Antonio, Texas On Feb 2016, Video, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: February 2016
Location of sighting: San Antonio, Texas, USA

Here is an interesting catch by SAUFOTX of Youtube. It does look like its moving and its a different color than the clouds around it. Another fake cloud hologram surrounding a UFO. 
Nice catch by Texas UFO researchers. 
Scott C. Waring
www.ufosightingsdaily.com

Eyewitness states:
U.F.O Saucer Craft was captured Camouflage its self using the clouds as cover over San Antonio,Texas... On this particular day a heavy storm had passed over head..I was observing the clouds when i notice a strange looking cloud like a fuzzy distortion around that area....I decided to take a photo of it using an LG cellphone...That's when i notice it appear to be a Saucer Shape U.F.O and was moving..So i began to record the sighting..When zooming in a glow and a shadow could be seen underneath it.I was able to capture it as was moving erratic.(used the top of the buildings as reference points).After some time it began to fade away and was gone...I was not sure what i had witness that morning..It was until later after analyzing video i realized...It was a Huge U.F.O using Camouflage Technology..In my opinion it is no Cloud/Aircraft/Drone/Weather Balloon..

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum