OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Newsletter Little Grandmother ~ Keisha Crowther ~ Tribe of Many Colors EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Newsletter Little Grandmother ~ Keisha Crowther ~ Tribe of Many Colors EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Newsletter Little Grandmother ~ Keisha Crowther ~ Tribe of Many Colors EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Newsletter Little Grandmother ~ Keisha Crowther ~ Tribe of Many Colors EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Newsletter Little Grandmother ~ Keisha Crowther ~ Tribe of Many Colors EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Newsletter Little Grandmother ~ Keisha Crowther ~ Tribe of Many Colors EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Newsletter Little Grandmother ~ Keisha Crowther ~ Tribe of Many Colors EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Newsletter Little Grandmother ~ Keisha Crowther ~ Tribe of Many Colors EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Newsletter Little Grandmother ~ Keisha Crowther ~ Tribe of Many Colors EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Newsletter Little Grandmother ~ Keisha Crowther ~ Tribe of Many Colors EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Newsletter Little Grandmother ~ Keisha Crowther ~ Tribe of Many Colors EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Newsletter Little Grandmother ~ Keisha Crowther ~ Tribe of Many Colors EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Newsletter Little Grandmother ~ Keisha Crowther ~ Tribe of Many Colors EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Newsletter Little Grandmother ~ Keisha Crowther ~ Tribe of Many Colors EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Newsletter Little Grandmother ~ Keisha Crowther ~ Tribe of Many Colors EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Newsletter Little Grandmother ~ Keisha Crowther ~ Tribe of Many Colors EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Newsletter Little Grandmother ~ Keisha Crowther ~ Tribe of Many Colors EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Newsletter Little Grandmother ~ Keisha Crowther ~ Tribe of Many Colors EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Newsletter Little Grandmother ~ Keisha Crowther ~ Tribe of Many Colors EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Newsletter Little Grandmother ~ Keisha Crowther ~ Tribe of Many Colors EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Newsletter Little Grandmother ~ Keisha Crowther ~ Tribe of Many Colors EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Newsletter Little Grandmother ~ Keisha Crowther ~ Tribe of Many Colors EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newsletter Little Grandmother ~ Keisha Crowther ~ Tribe of Many Colors

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Newsletter Little Grandmother

Keisha Crowther ~ Tribe of Many Colors

Dear brothers and sisters, Tribe of Many Colors,
It’s 2016! I can hardly believe that another year has gone by, it truly seems as though life and time in general is speeding up. Now that we are starting a new year it is time to make new year resolutions, and the resolution I have set for myself and in hopes that you too will share with me is setting our intentions to finding our passion in life.
We can focus on all the things that need to change in the world, all the things that are going wrong and all those things that we wish we had in life to be happy but in truth by feeding those things we only make them stronger. The way to literally change the world we live in is to BE the change ourselves. Not one of us can focus on the negative to create a positive, this simply is not the way the universe works. So how can we bring about a change in our lives? We can of course be and think positive thoughts and focus our attention on the positive as i mentioned in a previous newsletter, but also by living in love and finding our own passion in life.
Love is the most powerful force in the entire universe, it is the same energy that binds and sustains all. It is the force from which the universe and all life is born. Love allows each of us to feel connected to not only each other but the very creation of everything that is alive. Once we understand that love is the thing that binds us each together we can then become part of the solution instead of the problem. We can begin to truly love ourselves and one another and the planet we live on. When we live our lives in love we become part of the universal knowledge, wisdom, gratitude, goodness and inspiration that we are all in need of. The universe is one big living organism and when realize that you are a part of that, you become aware that you are part of the Devine wheel of life, of creation.  When you begin to understand that you are part of this master plan of unity, you begin living in your full potential and leave behind the pain, inequality, and diversion that society teaches is important. You are free to be anything you wish to be, create anything you wish to create, you are the great co creator of your world and your experience. You are not separate but part of the unique and Devine creation of love. You are simply in charge of weather or not you will live in the flow of this powerful force or not. It is your choice at all times to feed love or ego consciousness, to be happy or unhappy, to be one with all creation or flow against it. When you find yourself struggling with your life, ask yourself “am i struggling because I’m not what society wants me to be?” or am i struggling because i am not flowing easily with the most powerful, joyful, invigorating, life creating, universal power on earth?”
Love is the most natural and most powerful emotion on earth and one of the best ways to become aligned with that flow is by knowing who you are, finding your fire, your passions and loving yourself. When we chose to come to this world, we came with a purpose, for a reason, with a passion for who we wanted to become, what we wanted to learn and what we wanted to give. So many times I have witnessed people who have lost their passion in life, that spark that gets you up in the morning, they have lost why they are here. While doing personal sessions, this is one of the most asked questions, “what is my purpose?” My answer is always the same, “I don’t know, only you know the answer to that.”  If you do not know what your passion in life is, it’s time to figure it out. Literally set down with a piece of paper and start making a list of what makes you feel good, I mean, really good.. so good that tears come to your eyes and you can feel your heart well up. We must start remembering what makes us individual, not what makes us the same as everyone. It is a great tragedy that our schools have taught us to all fit in the same box and have molded us to be little robots.. We are not the same!!! We are different and beautiful and gifted in individual ways. I literally get a warm fuzzy feeling all over my body just by seeing or speaking the words “Mother Earth, Wilderness, Wildlife”, my heart literally beats faster when I think of wild places I have seen on this wondrous planet. This is my absolute passion, its who I am, I can not and will not, ever be apart from it, Its ME and I love it! I know this is not what everyone feels and thinks and is passionate about. What are you passionate about, what do you love, what creates that living breathing fire of life within you, and what can you do to bring it into your life?
So my challenge for you this new year is for each of us to truly find that pulsating flame and lust for life inside of ourselves. When we live with purpose, directed in love, we not only change our own lives but the world around us.
Part of my own new years resolution is to offer more Shamanic Journeys here in the Netherlands and elsewhere in Europe. I truly believe that Shamanic Journey is one of the most powerful ways for any of us to let go of old patterns and pains and begin living in the full potential and power of our own Great I Am’s. One of my greatest joys in life is to see others find their own truths and strengths. Remembering who we are and what we are capable of is the only way we will make this world a better place. So, I hope to see you there.
I love you and I look forward to another amazing year of wondrous opportunity and change!
Little Grandmother
Newsletter Little Grandmother ~ Keisha Crowther ~ Tribe of Many Colors Ba7266ce-463e-4f86-8bc8-2dc71b591e93
Little Grandmother will start blogging every monday, giving you inspiring messages for the week to come.
http://littlegrandmother.net/blog/
UPCOMING EVENTS 2016:

13 January 2016
Lecture   “New  Messages from Mother Earth”

Schipluiden (The Netherlands)

More info and registration: http://www.ophodenpijl.nl

23 – 24 January 2016
Shamanic Journey
Dalfsen (The Netherlands)
More info and registration: [email=beautyawakens@gmail.com?subject=Info%20and%20registration%20workshop%2011%20april%20%7C%20%22How%20to%20work%20with%20Mother%20Earth%20Energy%22]beautyawakens@gmail.com[/email] and http://littlegrandmother.net/events-calender/

12-13 February 2016:
Lectures and Workshop

Istanbul (Turkey)
More info and registration:http://www.aysekiziloz.com/#!little-grandmother/qy3tl

13 March 2016:
Lecture at the Lotusbeurs
Houten (The Netherlands)
More info and registration: http://www.lotusbeurs.nl/

16 March 2016:
Lecture “The Power of Crystals”
Joure (Friesland)
For more info and registration: http://www.in-zicht.nl/programma.html

19-20 March (Spring Equinox):
Shamanic Journey

Island of Jersey (UK)
More info and registration: http://littlegrandmother.net/events-calender/