Latest topics
» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyToday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Storm Area 51' could be a disaster, say locals plus LIVE FEED
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyToday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Apollo 15 Raw Video Reveals Buildings On The Moon Near Landing Site!
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyToday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Dark Secret of the Vatican Pagan Gods
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyToday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Particle Odyssey’, David Serada & The Theory of Quantum Universe
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» BLUE CHICKEN CULT David "Tiny" Wilcock Claims he is "Psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life"
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyToday at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kevin Spacey accuser dies “unexpectedly”
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyToday at 8:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA To Reveal Finding Of Rare Black Hole Event Next Week
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyToday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - Can Robert Read? - Is Robert Going To The Trial At The County Clerks Desk via The UPS Store?
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyToday at 12:23 am by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - New Court Docs And Unanswered Emails?
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyToday at 12:17 am by RamblerNash

» Carolyn Tyler ITNJ TESTIMONY - Nuclear Cover-Up
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyYesterday at 7:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for SEPT 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITHEADKOWSKI AKA THE GHOUL
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyYesterday at 3:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Health fears prompt Swiss 5G revolt
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Yes, cannabis CAN protect the liver from alcohol-induced damage, but it’s still no reason to binge
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyYesterday at 3:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PRINCETON STUDY BACKS END-TIMES GOG AND MAGOG WAR PROPHECY
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyYesterday at 3:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Area 51 Psyop: Top Brass Stoke Conspiracy Flames by Making Statements On Protecting Secretive Base
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyYesterday at 2:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DEBORAH TAVARES & THE FORGED PG&E EMAIL HOAX (THE CALIFORNIA FIRES HOAX) by SNOOP4TRUTH
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyYesterday at 2:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Towns That Suddenly Vanished
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyYesterday at 2:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ufologist Richard Dolan Says Alien Entities are Abducting Humans to Create a Hybrid Race on Earth!
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyYesterday at 2:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» U.S. Navy Finally Admits UFO's Are Real. Now Calls Them UAP's.
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyYesterday at 2:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Elites know the power of blood...do you?
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyYesterday at 2:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & David Icke - The Death Cult And His New Book ‘The Trigger’
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  EmptyYesterday at 2:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SCAMTASTIC RV/GCR NEWS - SHADY CHARACTERS, CHARLETONS & THOSE DETERMINED TO STOP THEM! » JERZY BABKOWSKI aka ZAP & SUSAN » The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global

The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  Empty The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global on Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:13 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global
“Doug Jones on the Landa call just now gave you everything you need to know.
The Groups have begun and the amounts of “paper” (you can figure that one out) and the number of zeros involved in the fund amounts are “staggering”. The redemptions of the currencies are moving through the designated structure (hierarchy) beginning with the Sovereigns (completing now) for national debt relief, and high-level private currency groups in process (private placement programs – private, contractual business transactions).
Of course, no one is “done” until they have spendable cash in the bank!
Sit back folks and take heart… it’s all happening. It’s not going to happen, it IS happening. One level at a time. How much time it will take to get from one level to the other is NOT known.
Time for a beer… or two!!!”
The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  9758f0a0e6f1cd043a4ec4a2ff3074bf
http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/03/doug-jones-on-landa-call-s3g-awake-in-3d.html

Thanks to: https://angelstoyou.wordpress.com

siaki

Finally! There will be no more next week from today... let's wait and see how it goes!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
though I am hearing some real encouraging news let us be cautiously optimistic as we have been here before many times.

Finger crossed

The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  3019145770

UFOs-Disclosure

UFOs-Disclosure
Purps, You missed the UFOs.....Just to top it off lol.

The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  Cheers

The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  Ufo-disclosure1
http://ufos-disclosure.blogspot.co.uk/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
ahahahaha

awesome!!

The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  1686750091

whitewolf007

Wow... They say its happening so it must be really really for sure most definitely happening this time.  I mean they wouldn't be giving us false hopium would they?  They have never before said its happening right?  It's always been oh a few weeks or months or just around the corner or next time hell freezes over etc. 

In other words take it all with a huge grain of salt.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
LOL exactly whitewolf

and I will believe it when I see it... same as before. only difference for me is right now I am actually looking. have not done that in over 5 years

raquey

THEY ARE PREPARING NOW...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
welcome raquey and thank you for joining and commenting!

feel free to bring info if you would like to!

The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  1598226751

raquey

Thank You PurpleSkyz ..

whitewolf007

When do i get to quit my day job?

raquey

Soon whitewolf007..

But for us, we will work up to our last breath to serve humanity...

The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  1824860899 The Groups Have Begun ~ Landa China Global  1824860899

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum