"Notes from Drake's Aug 1 blogtalkradio show"
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 2-Aug-2012 02:24:52
(Thanks, D. :)
Reader DH writes:
Go here and listen to the 3 hour call if you want to hear it all. It is a great call. You can bypass Minuteman and his long soliloquy about joining militias and people who don't believe in guns joining and their attitudes will not defend their families from harm. You can bypass Lady Dragon too with her updates if you just want to get Drake's news. These are the notes and if I come across the transcript, I will forward them. It was great information and well worth the time to listen. Drake has met with new groups over the last 4 days. He may also be one of the people making announcements possibly from the White House.
8/1/12 9:00 PM Drake Interview Today.
* All the blogs need to unite to get the word out.
* The people who are not into guns should be non-violent but still stand up to them. The people who are into guns should be prepared to use them.
* We should be aware of "the next few days".
* Within the "next two weeks" you will experience the most extraordinary thing you could imagine.
* Read the White Report #46 of July 20, 2012.
* Expect a totally peaceful transition. We should get a 2 day notice before it occurs.
* We need a form of command structure; community groups, phone trees. Communications will not go down.
* Lack of store inventories and utilities should only be for a few days, not weeks.
* He has been told that Aurora shooting was done by three shooters, not one.
* He has been in briefings for the last four days. Extraordinary things to happen.
* The efforts of the people to be heard have been heard. We will be assisted.
* The BIS, which has been shut down for 90 days, can be shut down much longer.
* Some of the things Cobra says are correct.
* Tim Turner is not president of anything.
* Every Government agency has two elements in them. Those that support the PTB and those that don't.
* Ben Fulford is alive and well.
* Be ready for things to start to change, and expect things to continue to change and change.
* The number of county sheriffs that are backing the Constitution has increased tremendously the past year.
* The Federal Government is not able to send troops into states.