OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Jenny Sanford: I won’t vote for Newt Gingrich  Jenny Stanford lived through her own scandal in 2009 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Jenny Sanford: I won’t vote for Newt Gingrich  Jenny Stanford lived through her own scandal in 2009 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Jenny Sanford: I won’t vote for Newt Gingrich  Jenny Stanford lived through her own scandal in 2009 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Jenny Sanford: I won’t vote for Newt Gingrich  Jenny Stanford lived through her own scandal in 2009 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Jenny Sanford: I won’t vote for Newt Gingrich  Jenny Stanford lived through her own scandal in 2009 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Jenny Sanford: I won’t vote for Newt Gingrich  Jenny Stanford lived through her own scandal in 2009 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Jenny Sanford: I won’t vote for Newt Gingrich  Jenny Stanford lived through her own scandal in 2009 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Jenny Sanford: I won’t vote for Newt Gingrich  Jenny Stanford lived through her own scandal in 2009 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Jenny Sanford: I won’t vote for Newt Gingrich  Jenny Stanford lived through her own scandal in 2009 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Jenny Sanford: I won’t vote for Newt Gingrich  Jenny Stanford lived through her own scandal in 2009 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Jenny Sanford: I won’t vote for Newt Gingrich  Jenny Stanford lived through her own scandal in 2009 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Jenny Sanford: I won’t vote for Newt Gingrich  Jenny Stanford lived through her own scandal in 2009 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Jenny Sanford: I won’t vote for Newt Gingrich  Jenny Stanford lived through her own scandal in 2009 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Jenny Sanford: I won’t vote for Newt Gingrich  Jenny Stanford lived through her own scandal in 2009 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Jenny Sanford: I won’t vote for Newt Gingrich  Jenny Stanford lived through her own scandal in 2009 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Jenny Sanford: I won’t vote for Newt Gingrich  Jenny Stanford lived through her own scandal in 2009 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Jenny Sanford: I won’t vote for Newt Gingrich  Jenny Stanford lived through her own scandal in 2009 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Jenny Sanford: I won’t vote for Newt Gingrich  Jenny Stanford lived through her own scandal in 2009 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Jenny Sanford: I won’t vote for Newt Gingrich  Jenny Stanford lived through her own scandal in 2009 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Jenny Sanford: I won’t vote for Newt Gingrich  Jenny Stanford lived through her own scandal in 2009 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Jenny Sanford: I won’t vote for Newt Gingrich  Jenny Stanford lived through her own scandal in 2009 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Jenny Sanford: I won’t vote for Newt Gingrich  Jenny Stanford lived through her own scandal in 2009 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jenny Sanford: I won’t vote for Newt Gingrich Jenny Stanford lived through her own scandal in 2009

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

NO wonder that the former Governor's wife won't be voting for a scum like NEWTard....character and morals are of question......way to do JENNY!

Jenny Sanford: I won’t vote for Newt Gingrich

Jenny Stanford lived through her own scandal in 2009. | AP Photo

By MACKENZIE WEINGER | 1/19/12 6:20 PM EST Updated: 1/20/12 8:57 AM EST

Former South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford’s ex-wife Jenny Sanford said Thursday that Marianne Gingrich’s claim her then-husband Newt asked for an open marriage calls “into question his character” and will have an impact on Saturday’s primary.

Sanford, whose husband cheated on her, said that after hearing Marianne’s bombshell, she won’t vote for the ex-House speaker on Saturday and added that his infidelity will count politically in South Carolina even though voters were already aware of his marital issues.
“I think it will have an impact for some people,” Sanford said on “Hardball.” “I don’t know how much of an impact because people for the most part already knew that Gingrich, you know, was on his third wife. But I think that actually seeing one of his wives speak about him in an unflattering manner has got have an impact in some respect.”

She lived through her own scandal in 2009, when Gov. Sanford told the press he had been hiking the Appalachian Trail but had actually been in Argentina with his mistress.

Jenny Sanford said Gingrich would not be getting her vote.

“It does call into question his character certainly on the personal side, and as a voter, I encourage people to look at both sides. The personal side and if you’re going to overcome somebody’s moral failings or infidelities, you also have to look at where they stand ideologically and how much does their rhetoric match their reality. In my mind, Gingrich falls short on both fronts, so he wouldn’t get my vote,” she said.

In an interview with ABC’s “Nightline” set to air Thursday evening, Marianne Gingrich said Newt asked her for an open marriage.

“I said to him, ‘Newt, we’ve been married a long time,’ and he said, ‘Yes, but you want me all to yourself. Callista doesn’t care what I do,’” Gingrich said.

“He was asking to have an open marriage, and I refused,” she added.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0112/71681.html#ixzz1k1FNWV5i

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum