OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
THE EGO AND THE STRAWMAN...WELL WORTH YOUR TIME EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
THE EGO AND THE STRAWMAN...WELL WORTH YOUR TIME EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
THE EGO AND THE STRAWMAN...WELL WORTH YOUR TIME EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
THE EGO AND THE STRAWMAN...WELL WORTH YOUR TIME EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
THE EGO AND THE STRAWMAN...WELL WORTH YOUR TIME EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
THE EGO AND THE STRAWMAN...WELL WORTH YOUR TIME EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
THE EGO AND THE STRAWMAN...WELL WORTH YOUR TIME EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
THE EGO AND THE STRAWMAN...WELL WORTH YOUR TIME EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
THE EGO AND THE STRAWMAN...WELL WORTH YOUR TIME EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
THE EGO AND THE STRAWMAN...WELL WORTH YOUR TIME EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
THE EGO AND THE STRAWMAN...WELL WORTH YOUR TIME EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
THE EGO AND THE STRAWMAN...WELL WORTH YOUR TIME EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
THE EGO AND THE STRAWMAN...WELL WORTH YOUR TIME EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
THE EGO AND THE STRAWMAN...WELL WORTH YOUR TIME EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
THE EGO AND THE STRAWMAN...WELL WORTH YOUR TIME EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
THE EGO AND THE STRAWMAN...WELL WORTH YOUR TIME EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
THE EGO AND THE STRAWMAN...WELL WORTH YOUR TIME EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
THE EGO AND THE STRAWMAN...WELL WORTH YOUR TIME EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
THE EGO AND THE STRAWMAN...WELL WORTH YOUR TIME EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
THE EGO AND THE STRAWMAN...WELL WORTH YOUR TIME EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
THE EGO AND THE STRAWMAN...WELL WORTH YOUR TIME EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
THE EGO AND THE STRAWMAN...WELL WORTH YOUR TIME EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE EGO AND THE STRAWMAN...WELL WORTH YOUR TIME

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

topspin2

Humanity needs a parasite cleanse, I think that’s not difficult to see at this point. It’s becoming more and more obvious that, no, it is NOT “human nature” to kill, steal, rape, destroy. Anyone with their eyes and heart open can see that some of us have in fact been infected by a kind of virus, a parasitic cancer of the soul, which is also contagious, and is spreading rapidly. And those of us who have contracted this sickness can be recognized by a cold blooded lack of compassion and basic humanity, a lack of true sense of humor or humility, and the tendency to put oneself and one’s greed first, with no concern for the effects of our actions on others, or on the planet. It sounds “corporate”, doesn’t it? We should probably be asking ourselves: Am I becoming like this?
In case you have never heard the term, in Native American traditions they have a word for this malignant virus of the psyche and soul. It is called “Wetiko. More about it here:http://realitysandwich.com/75652/greatest_epidemic/
In this essay i am going to endeavor to bring to light to just how we can begin to deal with this malignancy, before it overtakes us completely. In order to do that, we will need to see how it has infected us, and how it is using our energy. Although this is not a pleasant topic, take heart. It must be done, and my feeling is that to SEE it clearly is most of the battle. We can see the “nuts and bolts” of how it works in the system of corporate commerce.
The Strawman and the Ego are Two Sides of the Same Coin
What is the Strawman? You may have heard this term, and you may even be familiar with what it is, but perhaps you are not really aware of how it works in your life, or, why it is something that you need to be aware of.
But if you are concerned about the encroaching corporatism that is enslaving humanity and destroying the planet, and you want to be able to be effective in helping to stop this, then your Strawman is the place to start, because it is the corporation that you are supposed to think is you. Yes, that’s right, you” are a corporation. The parasite cleanse begins at home, by taking responsibility for your “corporate self”.
But when i say “you”, i mean your ego, not the infinite being that you truly are.
Here is a great introduction, a very short video called “Meet Your Strawman:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME7K6P7hlk
The way to identify your Strawman is that it is simply your name in all capital letters. It is the name that is used in all business, on your passport, driver’s license, bills, bank account information, and so forth.
Just like your ego, your Strawman is an artificial person. http://freedom-school.com/aware/your-straw-man-is-an-artificial-person.html
But the trick, the deception, is that you are never told that your name in all capital letters is not really you, but a fictitious corporate entity. And you are tricked, time and time again, to sign for this entity, all the while thinking it is you.
In the same way, most humans walk around thinking that they are the mental duality construct in their heads, which is kept in place by unconscious reactivity, and built on uninspected assumptions about “reality”, inherited from parents, schools, religions, and so forth. This psycho-somatic infection of unconscious society, just going through the motions, like a machine, is called ego.
They Work Together
Let’s notice the correlations between the strawman and the ego. They reinforce each other.
The ego is a false persona, i.e., a mask, a fictitious entity that we have been inculcated from birth to believe is us. It is just an idea, the “I thought”.
That which rises as ‘I’ in the body is the mind. If one inquires as to where in the body the thought ‘I’ rises first, one would discover that it rises in the Heart. That is the place of the mind’s origin. Even if one thinks constantly ‘I’, ‘I’, one will be led to that place. Of all the thoughts that arise in the mind, the ‘I’ thought is the first. It is only after the rise of the “I-thought” that other thoughts occur.”  Sri Ramana Maharshi
This ego persona has a name, a nationality, and later, religious beliefs, job, and so forth. It identifies itself by what it does, how much money it has in the bank, whether it is a father, mother, sister, brother, husband, wife, etc. It exists as a part of time, because there is no place for it in timelessness. It is how we are bound in time.
Time is ruled in astrology by Saturn, which is also the ruling planet of the ego. It is Satan,  and the sense of separate self. It is the planet of Capricorn, which has to do with business, the corporate world, and the structures of society. No wonder so much Satanic activity exists in the upper echelons of government, religion, and the entertainment (illusion) business! Saturn is the “ring-pass-not”, the walls of society, outside of which you pass at your own risk. It is the rules, written and unwritten, that are enforced outwardly by the “legal” system, and inwardly by group-think.
Scared, or Sacred
This is what i am noticing, and I am not seeing anyone mentioning this: the Strawman is the “real-world” representation of the ego. It is a fictitious entity ascribed to you at birth, without your knowledge. When your parents signed your birth certificate, and registered you with the state, your Strawman came into being. It is the corporate version of you. It is what binds you into the system of commerce.
When you really start to contemplate and comprehend the correlations between the strawman and the ego, everything falls into place. It is the only way the “matrix” is able to interact with you and steal your energy. And every time it does interact with you it steals your energy.
And ego is the way that your energy gets robbed psychologically, because it places a limit on your infinite being. It locks you in fear. The strawman is the scarecrow. Its purpose is to keep you in fear and without a soul. Made of straw. Scared, not sacred.
Ego is Self-contraction
The ego is the self-CONTRACTion. When you begin to understand exactly how ego works, you see how there is a subtle contraction going on in the subtle energy bodies, as well as in the physical body, which gives the sense of “I” and “other”, the sense of duality and separation, which is really the primal wound.
So we have to see how the system is constantly inviting, and moreover, coercing us to “contract” with it, in SO many different ways, from gross to subtle. Any time you sign any kind of official document, or license, that contains your straw man all-caps name, you are entering into a contract, you are “contracting” within the system of commerce.
Saturn is Satan, ego, and the principle of contraction, and rules contracts in general. All these things are really of the same energy, that of limitation, and the binding force of duality and separation. We say we are “bound” by a “contract”.
You may say, well, so what, that doesn’t affect me at all. Don’t be so sure. Remain open. Investigate for yourself. Notice how you feel. You may begin to recognize that in whatever contract you enter into within that system, you will be giving consent for the system to use your energy, to use your life-force like a battery.
The Parasite
The system has been referred to in many shamanic teachings and traditions as the Parasite, and for good reason. We have to see beyond the presentation it shows us, into what it is really doing with our energy. Why? Because, the more we “contract” with it, the more it is eating our souls, and thus destroying our capacity to be creative and truly alive.
Negative emotions of all kinds are food for it. From the Toltec tradition :
The Parasite is a garbage eater. It loves fear and drama; it loves anger, jealousy, and envy; it loves any emotion that makes you suffer.” Don Miguel Ruiz : The Four Agreements
Notice how many of your problems are centered around money, and the commercial system. Notice the way it is designed to keep you in fear, through the scarcity paradigm. If money was not an issue, how many of our problems would be left? This is done by design.
When someone has no soul, they have lost connection to the Primal Source Consciousness beyond all duality, which is the true source of all energy. The Sun we see in the sky is but a reflection of this Source Consciousness.
So when we begin to unravel the deceptions that fuel the whole ego process, we will inevitably come up against their “real-world” applications, and we will find the roots of those applications in the Uniform Commerce Code, the commercial system. Remember as well, that the legal system used all over the world, and centered in the private city-state within London called the “City of London”, in the form of the BAR Association, is completely tied into the UCC as well.
We will see how ego is reinforced by conditions of the system, and our relationships with others. We will begin to understand how unwelcome we have become in the land of the walking dead. It can be a very frightening experience for the awakening soul to really get the ramifications of this.
As John Lennon said: “the more real you get, the more unreal the world gets”. We begin to see that this is a massive deception going on here, much like in the Truman Show movie. A hologram, a dream (even a nightmare), a virtual reality.
Uniform Commerce Code (UCC)
The Uniform Commerce Code is the system by which all corporations interact, and it is in effect all over the planet. Since corporations can only interact with other corporations, and not with living beings, using this “code”, it became necessary that each human being become a mini-corporation of one.
Since that is something no human being in their right mind would want to be, and since our consent is necessary for it to happen, our consent has to be obtained by way of deception. Why would anyone agree to having their energy stolen? Imagine if farm animals could understand how they were being used? Do you think they would agree to that?
One way to get your consent is to get it right when you are born, before you know better. And it is done by tricking your parents into signing you away, “regis”tering you to the state, as property of the state, much like cattle, or chattel, through the birth certificate. This is what the term “human resources” refers to. But your parents are not told that. The truth of what is really happening is hidden from them, so they simply think they are doing the right thing.
THE EGO AND THE STRAWMAN...WELL WORTH YOUR TIME 12540985_1547398778919200_3819784865902551166_n
But then also we have to understand how the language of the legal system has been twisted, by assigning alternate meanings to words we use all the time. So that when we agree to one thing, we are in fact agreeing to something else entirely, which, if it were fully disclosed to us, we would never otherwise consent to.
There is so much great information available now about all of this, that i encourage you to do your own research, to understand exactly how this works.
Check your Checks
Here is a dead giveaway. Seemingly small, but the implications are huge.
If you have a checking account at a bank, take a look at one of your personal checks.
Notice the line where you are supposed to sign the check. Notice at the end of the line it says “MP”. What does MP mean? It means Micro Print. In other words, that line on which you would sign your name is not really a line, it is actually micro print of some words. But in order to see those words you need a magnifying glass. And what do they say? “Authorized Signature”. Don’t believe me? Check your checks!
THE EGO AND THE STRAWMAN...WELL WORTH YOUR TIME 5599846228_d98196b03e
Let’s look at the crux of the issue. Why is it, that you are not supposed to know that the strawman is not you? Why does it say “authorized signature” SO small on your checks, that you can’t read it without a magnifying glass? The “official” answer is that it prevents fraud. Well, of course, like all official answers, the truth is the exact opposite. Actually, it IS fraud, and you are not supposed to see that.
Look, if you are the financial officer of a large corporation, and it is your job to sign the checks, there’s no problem. You know what you are doing. You know that you aren’t that corporation, and that it is just your job to sign the checks. It says “authorized signature” in big letters, so you can see that the person who is signing is administrating the account. On the checks of a company or corporation, “authorized signature” is written large enough to see. It is only on personal checks that you have to use a magnifying glass.
So in the case of your own checking account, you are not supposed to recognize that it is the exact same process going on ! WHY??? inquiring minds want to know !
Your Natural Sign
It is because in fact, the state wants to be the administrator of your account, because in the state’s mind, it OWNS you. But, in order to activate your account in the myriad ways it wants to, it needs your signature. It needs the SIGN of yourNATURE. Your natural, living self. Your ALIVENESS. It needs your CONSENT. And when you put that signature there, the state, and whatever it is behind that, receives your infinite energy. In many cases, like when you are receiving a bank loan, your signature represents years of your time, energy, and attention, and you are receiving “money” that was created out of thin air, with a couple of clicks in a computer. Now, THAT is fraud.
Artificial Intelligence
The entity behind the corporate state is parasitic. It is artificial intelligence. It has no infinite energy of its own. It NEEDS your energy, and it needs you to remain UNCONSCIOUS. It does not like conscious energy. Consciousness Itself is KRYPTONITE to these entities. It is like sunlight to mold, it kills it. This entity survives by being hidden, and in the dark. Like a vampire, it cannot go out in the sun. It will die.
Think of the wizard in the Wizard of Oz. There is a big sleight-of-hand light show going on, that is mesmerizing everyone. And where does this light show get its electricity? From you, from us, from those of us who unconsciously consent to being used as batteries. As you watch TV, your consciousness is the electricity that lights it up, as it is drained out of you.
So to me, the crux of the issue, more than anything, is that if you are going to enter the commercial system, you need to do it consciously. You need to understand exactly what is happening, and what are the far reaching ramifications of engaging with it, for yourself, and for others. Understand the ways that it is powered by your energy, and take responsibility for that.
When you understand that YOU are the administrator of the straw man account, rather than the trustee, YOU are the one in control of it. So it is your decision to enter into a contract or not, fully understanding the ramifications. You remain in your power. But you also are aware of the risks.
Ego as Servant
Similarly, sometimes we need to use the ego, as a protective shield, as a vehicle for navigating 3D reality, and so forth. When ego is the servant, its true function is restored. When someone awakens to the Divine Reality, it is as if the King has returned home, much like Odysseus in the Greek masterwork, the Odyssey. The King regains His throne, in the heart. And the impostor ego-mind is pushed out of the throne he has been occupying “illegally”. He is pushed back down to the floor and simply Outshone. The Sun Heart King says, “I am the administrator here, and you are the servant. Get thee behind me.”
But it is not desirable to “the state” that you enter into the contract consciously, because you will immediately perceive the fraud, and you will have taken back your power. You are no longer the trustee, or the slave, the pawn, the one acted upon. And then the state is restored to its true function, as nothing more than servant.
Understanding this is key to understanding how commerce can steal your soul, and thus cut you off from the source of creation. And if you are a creative artist, then your art will gradually take on the quality of the corporate system, which is imitation. Artificial intelligence, not real human intelligence. It will happen incrementally, so you won’t ever really notice until it’s gone, and then of course, you won’t have the capacity to notice any more.
Source Creation: Spontaneous Unlimited Manifestation
The enlightened view includes the process of manifestation, includes this constant effulgence that creates all the things in the world from the void, that materializes each thing from nothing. In that sense, reality is a wizard. Out of complete nothingness appears all that we perceive and experience. And it’s as simple and as easy as dreaming something. When you dream, you create a whole universe that feels like solid matter; people get hurt and various things happen, but it’s really not taking any effort. You are completely asleep, completely resting, and it is all happening. It is the same with Quintessence; it is completely still and silent, and at the same time it is unfolding everything with effortless ease and spontaneity.”

From Diamond Heart Book Five: Inexhaustible Mystery, ch. 13, by A.H. Almaas
Source creation is the spontaneous abundance of infinite Life. It knows no end, it knows no limitation. It is this unlimited abundance that the Parasite needs to feed off of, because it has no direct access itself to this energy. So its main purpose is to keep you, through the process of attention, distracted from your connection to Source. It does this through commerce, as well as religion and many other means. Ultimately it would prefer to see you permanently disconnected, with it acting as “middle man”, so it can use your eternal energy without any interference from you. That’s why it needs to obtain your consent through deceptive means.
Strawman as Corpse
Just as some original cultures feel that every photograph would steal their soul (careful, selfie-takers!!), every time you sign whatever legal or financial documents, it is important to see the process that happens, through your corporation, your corporate persona, your corpse, your straw man.
The straw man is a corpse. A dead body. A corp(se)oration. It is worth nothing to the state without your consent. It needs the LIVING SIGNATURE to receive the energy it needs to survive. Please recognize this!
THE EGO AND THE STRAWMAN...WELL WORTH YOUR TIME 126532
And understand, as well, that merely seeing this thoroughly, completely changes the game. We do not need to fight against the state. That is exactly what it wants, actually. It can just as easily steal your energy if you are fighting against it, as if you are cooperating with it. When you SEE what is really happening, you can choose to participate or not. Sometimes it will be to your advantage to participate in some way, sometimes not. But you will be able to make an informed decision. And ultimately, when you refuse to play the game, the Parasite loses one more food source.
Going Truly Off-Grid
This ups the ante considerably on the whole process of going “off-grid”. It is so much more than just having a solar panel, although perhaps having the solar panel could be a metaphor for having your own direct connection to the Invisible and Indivisible Sun of Divine Reality.
To withdraw from the entire system at once is tricky. Since there is no alternative yet to that game, it’s the only game in town. Leaving it, is to truly go “off-grid”. This requires a total transformation on all levels at once, which is not something that is going to happen for most of us overnight. But there are steps that can be taken, once we recognize the nature of this game. We can gradually plug the leaks, so to speak, by eliminating all the ways that energy is taken, one by one. Being in debt, especially to a bank, is the first and very obvious one. All debt needs to be eliminated.
Cooperation is the Antidote to the Corporation
Also, wherever possible, pass money from hand to hand, without running it through the commercial system. Simplify your life. If we can’t grow our own food, we can perhaps buy it from people we know who do grow it. Whenever possible pass money directly to people who are making a real contribution. Avoid giving your money to large corporations, and avoid getting it through large corporations. All of this requires a major reorientation of your life. But every little bit helps to starve the beast. And, we have to work together. Cooperation is the antidote to the corporation.
But the most important part is to go “off-grid” within. To drop back from the grid of the mind and time, into the mirror state of the witness, and simply reflect, until all dissolves. The outer will follow suit, especially if enough of us practice this and we sustain it.
Realization and Renunciation
As the great masters have said, realization and renunciation are two sides of the same coin. To really see through and dissolve the ego leads to the dismantling of the ego’s part in creating the false construct that is overlaid on Reality. The Strawman is the ego’s “evil twin”. Without the energy of the ego, the straw man falls down, dead. Then one sees through the illusion of ownership, worldly success, power over others, control, and the binding power of the “ten thousand things” on the soul is dissolved.
As far as i can tell, to have a fully embodied enlightenment that becomes actualization, the inner and outer aspects of our lives need to coincide, and in fact, will, since outside is a reflection of inside.
It is not that in “renouncing the world”, one pushes the world away through an act of will. This is just more ego. It is just simply that one sees that they can no longer participate in the fruitless and illusory drama of having and doing for its own sake. One wakes up from the dream, which is habitually superimposed on Reality, and one sees things as they truly are.
The Power of Witnessing
Let’s not be afraid to look at this. And let’s understand how powerfully transformational it is to the entire morphogenetic field, just to simply see, to simply reflect, to BE the Witness and see all of  it, as in a mirror, unclouded by any agenda, whether someone else’s, or our own. Yes, maybe something will need to be done, but it is important to understand that all the so-called “power” that this parasitic system has come from it being hidden, occult, a secret. Bringing it fully into the light will kill it, just like sunlight kills a vampire. It is counting on your denial, and your unwillingness to face it head on, with open eyes. Until we all do that, en masse, nothing will truly change.
And when we do, EVERYTHING will change in an instant.

bs4ever

bs4ever

Great article TS2, thank you for sharing this

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum