Latest topics
» POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!!
Today at 5:49 pm by 4-truth

» Emotional Empathy, Emotional Intelligence and Psychopathy: What’s the Link?
Today at 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How to Stop Worrying About the Future and Start Living Your Life Now
Today at 3:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Morgue - Confederate Jesus Will Save You
Today at 3:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CROP CIRCLE 2018 - Winterbourne Stoke Down, Stonehenge, Wiltshire. Reported 17th June
Today at 3:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hendricus Loos and Hulu
Today at 2:23 pm by MartyM

» The Template Excerpt from The Ceremony of Sacred Breath. Code 3
Today at 12:04 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Template - The Ceremony of Synthesis - Code 2
Today at 12:00 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Template - The Ceremony of Original Innocence - Code 1
Today at 11:52 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» UDEMY Online college Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff is getting her Courses up!
Today at 10:34 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» How to Read Your Dreams (Part 1) – A Comprehensive Guide to Dream Interpretation - Know Your Dreams, Know Yourself
Today at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND!
Today at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Media Blackout On Navy Cyber Attack
Today at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral??
Today at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Have You Started Seeing 11:11 Everywhere?
Today at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Forbes Says Self-Reliant Homesteaders Are “Delusional” and “Mooching” Off “Civil Society”
Today at 9:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Colloidal Silver’s Antimicrobial Properties And Safe Usage Suggestions
Today at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alan Watts - What if when we die we wake up?
Today at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight The Crescent Moon Meets Regulus, The Brightest Star In Leo
Today at 9:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Fathers Day
Today at 8:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Ufo Activity near the Sun plus MORE
Today at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Side-Splitting Rebuke of the IG Report
Today at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ NIBIRU MISCONCEPTION plus MORE
Today at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» It's A Bird, It's A Fish!!! It's BOTH!!! New Creature Discovered???
Today at 8:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to Free Your Mind from Mainstream Media Brainwashing
Today at 8:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Gerald Celente - The Circus Continues
Today at 8:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bilderberg and the Digital New World Order
Today at 8:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Movement Has Started, The Clock Is Ticking Down, Tick Tock
Today at 8:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Temporal Bubbles Within Bubbles the Backbone of The Soul Stealing Grid
Today at 8:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Should we draw a conclusion ?
Today at 7:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE LILY WAVE....
Today at 12:07 am by MartyM

» Technology: Voice of God, OIW, Forced Dreams & Cybernetic Hive Mind
Yesterday at 11:56 pm by MartyM

» UFO Seen Hovering Over Indian Prime Minister’s Residence
Yesterday at 6:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » This can not come soon enough.... Breaking: Georgia Judge Denies Obama’s Motion to Quash Subpoenas GEORGIA BALLOT CHALLENGE WILL PROCEED WITH DISCOVERY

This can not come soon enough.... Breaking: Georgia Judge Denies Obama’s Motion to Quash Subpoenas GEORGIA BALLOT CHALLENGE WILL PROCEED WITH DISCOVERY

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

This can not come soon enough....

Breaking: Georgia Judge Denies Obama’s Motion to Quash Subpoenas

GEORGIA BALLOT CHALLENGE WILL PROCEED WITH DISCOVERY

http://www.thepostemail.com/2012/01/20/breaking-georgia-judge-denies-obamas-motion-to-quash-subpoenas/

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Shakes, I just want to thank you for the WEALTH of information you faithfully bring! I don't always comment, but frequently share/forward your links/posts, and I heartily applaud you for your consistent stand for our nation! BRAVO!

:flower: ❤ gmaHunniBee ❤ :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

KathyD

I second that Shakes4life, my friend! Sorry, I haven't been posting but have been unwell for 2-3 months. "May God Bless you and keep you. May He make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His countenance upon you give you peace." You go girl!...and GO RON PAUL! Love and blessings to you and yours! KathyD

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Hmmm, it worked earlier. I think they are "scrubbing this"...it disappeared on a facebook posting that I put it on...all comments with it disappeared. They do NOT want this info out!

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

shakes4life2

You all are welcome....thank you for being great Patriots as well....spreading the message of FREEDOM and PEACE is necessary as there is a huge blackout right now on the DOC.....PEACE and LOVE to you all! :)

shakes4life2

Hey you all....go here and join this blog.....Greg is a great friend of mine and I post all my stuff there regularly too...he also has this story posted on his blog today.....GBU all and keep up the great job!

http://gwgjlg.wordpress.com/2012/01/20/judge-orders-obama-to-appear-and-testify/comment-page-1/#comment-40543

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Yep, they took it down. Tried from a variety of sources, and the database can not be accessed!

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Thanks Shakes! :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum