OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for Mar 13: With God On Our Side EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for Mar 13: With God On Our Side EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for Mar 13: With God On Our Side EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for Mar 13: With God On Our Side EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for Mar 13: With God On Our Side EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for Mar 13: With God On Our Side EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for Mar 13: With God On Our Side EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for Mar 13: With God On Our Side EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for Mar 13: With God On Our Side EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for Mar 13: With God On Our Side EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for Mar 13: With God On Our Side EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for Mar 13: With God On Our Side EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for Mar 13: With God On Our Side EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for Mar 13: With God On Our Side EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for Mar 13: With God On Our Side EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for Mar 13: With God On Our Side EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for Mar 13: With God On Our Side EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for Mar 13: With God On Our Side EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for Mar 13: With God On Our Side EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for Mar 13: With God On Our Side EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for Mar 13: With God On Our Side EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for Mar 13: With God On Our Side EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for Mar 13: With God On Our Side

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for Mar 13: With God On Our Side Empty POOFness for Mar 13: With God On Our Side Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:07 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for Mar 13: With God On Our Side

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth
Subject: With God On Our Side
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 21:24:33 -0400

"With God On Our Side"

Oh my name it is nothin'
My age it means less
The country I come from
Is called the Midwest
I's taught and brought up there
The laws to abide
And the land that I live in
Has God on its side.

Oh the history books tell it
They tell it so well
The cavalries charged
The Indians fell
The cavalries charged
The Indians died
Oh the country was young
With God on its side.

The Spanish-American
War had its day
And the Civil War too
Was soon laid away
And the names of the heroes
Are us to memorize
With guns in their hands
And God on their side.

Well the First World War, boys
It came and it went
And The reason for fighting
I never did get
But I learned to accept it
And Accept it with pride
For you don't count the dead
When God's on your side.

And Second World War
It Came to an end
We forgave the Germans
And called them our friends
Though they murdered six million
In the ovens they fried
Now The Germans now too
Have God on their side.

For I've learned to hate Russians
All through my whole life
If another war comes
It's them we must fight
To hate them and fear them
To run and to hide
And accept it all bravely
With God on my side.

But now we got weapons
Of the chemical dust
(And) it fire them we're forced to
Then fire them we must
One push of the button
And a shot the world wide
And you never ask questions
When God's on your side.

For many dark hours
I thought about this
That Jesus Christ
Was betrayed by a kiss
But I can't think for you
You'll have to decide
Whether Judas Iscariot
Had God on his side.

And now as I'm leavin'
I'm weary as Hell
The confusion I'm feelin'
Ain't no tongue can tell
The words fill my head
They fall to the floor
As God is on our side
He'll stop the next war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUZGGFOV6FM

Greetings and Salutations:

POOF SAID;

So here’s the deal for the weekend. The actions that are being carried out and with the other projects now being conducted are marking time in some ways but also making ready for major players to disseminate the goods that have long been in view. It is a sorry state that one has to be far more watchful about supposed responsible adults who are employed for the good of the country but who are on the smaller end of the political stick and have to do what they are told . Or else lose their jobs. So as weary as every one is, that is the name of the game and no one knows whom to trust nor how long the vetting process is going to take. Nonetheless, there are good and bold people who are steadily going forward to make the drops that are to be made. No, you heard that correctly — Will be made. The name of the game is completion, duly and orderly. So what do you do now? You wait . We all wait. The folks now in the trenches know what they are doing and they are not any happier than the man on the street, nonetheless, those in the know Know and you should be grateful for that… If there were any sure fire deals that we could make you aware of we would. There have been many deals but not ones that can be discussed. The changing times are in your favor. Know that you are not so much behind the eight ball as you once were….P…

SUSAN SAYS:

There is an acceleration of movement on the currency side of all of the expected changes. I'd be remiss not to continue to remind those patient angels who pray daily for the prosperity programs to finally be delivered, that the PP's are directly connected to the private placement currency programs. Please remember when you begin to hear that the private currency programs are beginning to call people in to exchange, that's when you can expect a knock on your door from a private courier delivering your much awaited blessing…Susan...

ZAP SAYS:

HI ALL

LET ME GET A BIT POLITICAL HERE.

DARTH TRUMP OR JEDI TRUMP? WHAT WOULD HAPPEN OF TRUMP GOT ELECTED IS A CONSTANT QUESTION MARK IN PEOPLE’S MINDS. WE ALL KNOW THAT THE CURRENT VEGGIES VYING FOR POSITION AS THE LEADER ARE REALLY THE SAME VEGGIE IN A DIFFERENT DRESSING. WHETHER REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT, YOU WOULD HAVE THE SAME ANIMAL IN THE HOUSE…ERR…VEGETABLE. THE KING IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE KING, SAME AS THE OLD KING. A PARSNIP USUALLY.

THE POWERS IN BEHIND (BEHIND-BOYS) DETERMINE THE NEXT RULER AND MAKE SURE EACH SIDE HAS THE SAME TYPE OF MALLEABLE RULER SO THAT WHICHEVER WAY THE VOTE GOES, THE RIGHT MAN GETS IN ANYWAYS FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE BEHIND-BOYS. SO WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF TRUMP GOT IN?

RIGHT NOW, THE BEHIND-BOYS STRATEGY IS TO FOMENT FIST FIGHTS AT TRUMP RALLIES TO SHOW THE PEOPLE WHAT A TERRIBLE INFLUENCE TRUMP IS. SO, BETTER THAN A MOVIE, WE CAN SEE THE LITTLE BAND OF PROVOCATEURS HIRED BY THE BEHIND-BOYS IN SOME CORNER OF THE RALLY THAT ALL THE CAMERAS CAN FOCUS ON, PUNCHING AND YELLING AT EACH OTHER.

WONDER WHAT THEY YELL? “YOUR MOMMA”? WONDER HOW MUCH THEY GOT PAID. MAYBE $20 A PUNCH? OR MAYBE A BULK RATE? $1,000 FOR 100 PUNCHES? WHAT ABOUT KICKS? WOULD THEY BE MORE MONEY? SO FAR NO BASEBALL BATS BUT THAT COULD BE PHASE 2 OF THE DE-TRUMP CAMPAIGN. EITHER CASE IT IS FASCINATING TO WATCH.

WHAT THE BEHIND-BOYS DON’T GET IS THAT AMERICANS LOVE CONFRONTATION, AND A GOOD OL FASHIONED SHOOT-EM-UP IN WHATEVER FORM WILL GET THEIR ATTENTION. SO REALLY, THE BEHIND-BOYS COULD BE SHOOTING THEMSELVES IN BOTH FEET BY DOING THIS AS AMERICANS WOULD LOVE TO SEE A REVOLUTION TO CHANGE THE CURRENT POLITICAL BULL RING DROPPINGS. THIS MAY BACKFIRE ON THEM BIG TIME.

ONE THING THAT TRUMP IS, IS A BUSINESSMAN. THE VEGGIES ARE SCARED SHIRTLESS OF HIM AS HE LOVES TO TELL THE TRUTH AND SEE THEM SQUIRM WHEN THEY GO HEAD TO HEAD WITH HIM. THE FUNNY PART IS THEIR RESPONSES SUCH AS TELLING EVERYBODY THAT TRUMP HAS SMALL HANDS AND THEREFORE A SMALL BODY PART. I MEAN REALLY…COMPARING WHO HAS SMALL BODY PARTS ON NATIONAL TV? IS THIS THE BEST THE VEGGIES CAN DO TO SLAM TRUMP? WOW. AND NOW FIST FIGHTS TO SHOW HOW BAD TRUMP IS? WHAT A SIT-COM. WILL IT BE ON THE FALL LINEUP?

TRUTH BE TOLD, TRUMP WAS WELL LIKED IN SCHOOL. HE WAS FROM THE HEART AND STILL IS. HE HELPED PEOPLE WHEREVER HE COULD. IF YOU TALK TO HIS OLD CLASSMATES, THEY CONFIRM WHAT A GOOD GUY HE WAS BACK THEN, AND WHAT IS EVIDENT IN SCHOOL AS TO A MAN’S CHARACTER USUALLY DOES NOT CHANGE OVER HIS LIFETIME. HE BECAME A GOOD BUSINESSMAN, AND STILL IS. AND HE CALLS IT LIKE IT IS FROM WHAT I SEE. NO BS THERE.

NOW WE ALL KNOW THAT THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION IS KEEPING LEO WANTA FROM BRINGING IN THE TRILLIONS THAT BELONG TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, AND PAYING THE DEBT. WHY?

WHAT WOULD TRUMP DO IF HE WAS PRESIDENT AND LEO CAME TO HIM WITH TRILLIONS TO PAY THE US DEBT AND PUT AMERICA BACK ON ITS FEET.

TRUMP IS A BUSINESSMAN, RIGHT? THAT WOULD BE HIS FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS I WOULD SAY. PAY THE DEBT, AND START FRESH. I WOULD. IT JUST MAKES SENSE, RIGHT?

SO THERE YOU HAVE MY TAKE ON DARTH TRUMP, WHO SEEMS TO BE MORE LIKE A JEDI NOW.

Hello ZAP

It seems from your report it seems that the funds for projects had been issued and before long you will have them time to fulfill all your humanitarian projects, so congratulations for having believed and continued to believe for years and years.

I ask you news for the redemption of the Chinese historical titles such Super Petchilli and Petchilli, Farmer and Black Eagle ????

If you please to answer my e-mail thank you

AP

THE FUNDS HAVE BEEN ISSUED, BUT WITH THE ADDITIONAL COMPLIANCE REVIEW AND SOME LAST MINUTE GLITCHES, WE ARE DELAYED A BIT BUT ALL IS MOVING FORWARD FOR US THESE NEXT DAYS. THE TOUGH PART IS KEEPING STABILITY FOR OUR TEAM MEMBERS WHO ARE HAVING A VERY DIFFICULT TIME WITH FOOD AND SHELTER. WE ARE DOING WHAT WE CAN AND THE HELP THAT COMES IN IS CRITICAL FOR THIS STABILITY. THE HISTORIC ASSET COMPENSATIONS WILL GET UNDERWAY VERY SHORTLY. THE TRUST WE WORK WITH ON THAT SIDE IS ACTIVE AND COUNTING MONEY RIGHT NOW. IT WILL NOT BE LONG.

AND MUCH THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS. IT HAS NOT BEEN AN EASY TREK, BUT WE ARE FINALLY HERE AND WE HAVE A WONDERFUL CORE TEAM OF 17 THAT IS GOING TO EXPAND TO HUNDREDS SHORTLY. RICK WARREN HAD A GREAT INSIGHT INTO THE FEAR OF FAILURE, AND I QUOTE HIM DIRECTLY HERE.

“No matter how often honest people fall, they always get up again.” (Proverbs 24:16a)

Never forget this truth: Failure probably won’t kill you.

We vastly exaggerate the effects of failure. We blow the prospects of failing all out of proportion. Failing is not the end of the world. The fear of failure is far more damaging than failure.

Even good guys stumble. They make mistakes, blow it, and stub their toes.

Successful people are not people who never fail. They’re people who get up again and keep going. Successful people just don’t know how to quit.

Ever heard of these famous failures?

George Washington lost two-thirds of all the battles he fought. But he won the Revolutionary War and later became the first U.S. president.

Napoleon graduated 42nd in a class of 43. Then he went out and conquered Europe!

In 21 years Babe Ruth hit 714 home runs, but he struck out 1,330 times. He struck out nearly twice as often as he hit a home run.

The famous novelist John Creasey received 753 rejection slips before he published 564 books.

Rowland Hussey Macy failed seven times at retailing before starting Macy’s department store.

Great people are simply ordinary people who have an extraordinary amount of determination. They just keep on going. They realize they’re never a failure until they quit.

That’s how you reduce your fear of failure. You redefine it.

You don’t fail by not reaching a specific goal. Instead, failure is not having a goal. Failure is refusing to get back up again once you fall. It’s refusing to try.

On the first day of kindergarten, I got in the wrong line and then into the wrong classroom. Can you imagine me going home to my mom and dad and saying, “I’m a failure at education! This school thing just doesn’t work”? Of course not.

You keep going. If at first you don’t succeed, it’s no big deal. You’re never a failure until you give up.

WITH OVER 30 YEARS UNDER MY PERSONAL BELT OF FALLING AND GETTING UP AGAIN, WHAT HE SAYS IS BANG ON THE BUTTON. THE FAIL COMES FROM NOT GETTING UP.

Hello,

I don't want to lose faith, but I am. It's been very quiet information wise since your last zap article. I was very excited when I read it on February 29, but since then feel like nothing is happening. Some of my family think I'm losing my mind. I just need a little reassurance that I am not.
A

YOU ARE NOT LOSING YOUR MIND. BUT IF YOU DO, MISS PHIPPS HAS A FIND-YOUR-MIND SERVICE AVAILABLE. AND MANY MAGNIFYING GLASSES TO HELP WITH. QUITE SERIOUSLY, WE ARE ABOUT TO LAUNCH SO HANG IN THERE. WANT TO JOIN IN THE WORK? SEND SUSAN A MESSAGE. THE MORE THE BETTER, THE FASTER THE WORK WILL GET DONE.

Date: Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 2:43 AM
Subject: Blog post
To: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Are you insane? What, exactly, compels you to write this childish drivel? There is not a single sentence that is true. Nothing.

HMMMM…I AM LOST. WHAT CHILDISH DRIVEL? WHAT SENTENCE? THERE IS NO REFERENCE POINT YOU GIVE FOR ME TO ANSWER YOU. ARE YOU REALLY THERE? DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE? DO YOU DROOL? NOTHING….

_HOW INTERESTING. RECENTLY FROM ONE OF ZAP'S MESSAGES HE_ _PROMOTES GALACTIC BEINGS AND EVEN INCLUDES A PHOTO WHICH_ _LOOKS LIKE AN AMALGAMATION OF CYCLOPS READY TO TAKE OVER_ _

WHAT PHOTO? I DO NOT HAVE ANY PHOTOS. ARE YOU SURE YOU SAW A PHOTO? OR IS IT AN OVERWORKED SOMETHING OR OTHER…IMAGINATION THING?

THE SOLAR SYSTEM. THEN WE READ ABOUT THE GENERAL WHO IS_ _GOING TO TAKE OVER FOR OBAMA.

IF DUNFORD IS THE ONE, GREAT. IF IT IS RYAN, GREAT. AS LONG AS IT IS NOT ANOTHER PARSNIP.

LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST_ _A SOLITARY INDIVIDUAL WHO IS GOING TO STEP UP AND PAY OFF _ _THE NATIONAL DEBT OF APPROXIMATELY 19 TRILLION DOLLARS. WHAT'S_ _BEEN THE DRUG OF CHOICE LATELY...LSD?

OH YES…LEO WANTA WAS CHARGED BY PRESIDENT REAGAN TO GO FORTH AND DESTROY THE SOVIET UNION, HE DID, AND THEN RECOVERED MASSIVE FUNDS IN THE T RANGE TO TAKE CARE OF THE DEBT. DO YOU NOT KNOW YOUR HISTORY? DO YOU READ? CAN YOU READ? GOT ANY LSD? IS IT GOOD?

SOME SERIOUS TRIPPIN'_ _GOING ON BUT VERY LITTLE CREDIBILITY. DON'T QUIT YOUR DAY JOBS_ _FOLKS. THIS KIND OF NONSENSE HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE APRIL_ _OF 1994. ZAP JUST EMBELLISHES IT FURTHER WITH THE "FEDERATION"_ _WHICH INCLUDES KLINGONS AND THE LIKE. UNBELIEVABLE. _

NO, KLINGONS ARE A FABRICATION FOR THE SERIES “START TREK” YOU MAY HAVE HEARD OF THE SHOW, YES? THE FEDERATION IS QUITE REAL, OR DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE WE ARE THE ONLY SPECIES IN THE UNIVERSE? GOOD ACID MAN RIGHT? AND DEFINITELY DO NOT GIVE UP THE DAY JOB.

THE NEXT ONE I WILL NOT PUBLISH, BUT GABRIEL AND MOM, I WILL DO WHAT I CAN. BE IN TOUCH.

Can you publicly post and account detail of donated funds collected and where they were allocated to, amounts and to who?

NO. THAT WOULD BE A BREACH OF PROTOCOL AND PRIVACY OF THE PEOPLE I/WE HELP. IF YOU WANT TO HAVE SOME OF THEM CONTACT YOU DIRECTLY TO TELL YOU THE HELP THEY RECEIVED, I WILL ASK THEM TO DO SO. BY THE WAY, ARE YOU AN IRS AGENT? OR A CONCERNED CITIZEN WHO HAS TAKEN ON THE ROLE OF WATCHDOG FOR THE LESS FORTUNATE? IF YOU WORK FOR THE INFERNAL REVENUE SERVICE, THEN GO BACK TO COLLECTING INTEREST FOR THE FED AND DO NOT HARASS US.

Its time for an accounting record of this.

WHY? DO YOU NEED ONE? YOU HAVE NOT DONATED ANYTHING…WE CHECKED. WHO ARE YOU AGAIN?

Also can you get a part time job try day labor?

I HAVE IN MY YOUNGER YEARS. MY WORK EXPERIENCE IS PRETTY GOOD. NOW IN MY 60s, I WILL NOT DIG ANY MORE DITCHES. DO YOU WORK? HAVE YOU DONE DAY LABOR? I WORK NOW ACROSS 3 TIME ZONES AND THAT MEANS 18 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK.

No one will fault you, you cant work for free its time to get a job and get some income coming in, you will be in a better position to help people once you have a little savings and can work in the evenings on the charity work.

I DO NOT WORK FOR FREE. MY SALARY IS NOW BACK PAY. THE CHARITY PORTION OF MY WORK IS A SEPARATE DIVISION IN THE FOUNDATION. I AM WORKING ON A VERY LARGE MISSION FOR OUR HUMANITY, AND THAT IS NOT CHARITY AND IS MUCH HARDER THAN ANY 9-5 JOB.

It more important for good character to earn your bread and work then ask other people, God will give you the strength after you get home from work everyday to work at night for free on the charity projects.
TINSK2

SURE. BUT IF I DID NOT DO WHAT I AM DOING NOW, THEN MILLIONS WILL NOT BENEFIT IN THE FUTURE. YOU ASK ME TO DISREGARD THEM? WHY? DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST THEM?

WHAT MAY WORK FOR YOU AND YOUR SENSIBILITIES, CAN NOT WORK IN THE CONTEXT OF WHAT I DO. WITHOUT INCOME, I DO MY BEST TO ESTABLISH THE MECHANISM FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF LARGE FUNDS FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS FOR THIS PLANET AND OUR HUMANITY. WHAT YOU ASK OF ME HERE IS TO STOP DOING THAT, AND BECOME A NORMAL HARD WORKING INDIVIDUAL WITH A MORTGAGE, A PICKET FENCE, AND ONE AND A HALF DOGS. I CAN NOT DO THAT, SO I AM SORRY BUT I WILL NOT TAKE YOUR ADVICE TO HEART.

WITH ALL THAT BEING SAID, AND THE GCR AROUND THE CORNER, THE GLOBAL RESET IS WELL ADVANCED, AND OUR PORTION OF THIS WORK IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE AND BECOME ALIVE THIS WEEK. NOW THAT THE ISSUES WITH THE MONETARY AUTHORITIES HAVING JURISDICTION ARE TAKEN CARE OF, THE FUNDS THAT WERE TRANSFERRED CAN BE RELEASED IN THE NEXT DAYS, AND WE WILL GET TO THE WORK AHEAD OF US

I VERY MUCH WANT TO MEET WITH SOME OF YOU AND TIME PERMITTING, I WILL DO SO. I HAVE TRIED TO ANSWER EMAILS BUT I HAVE AGAIN REACHED THE 50 GIG LIMIT ON THE PST OUTLOOK FILE, AND HAVE TO DO THE ARCHIVE THING AND GET IT BACK OPERATIONAL. I WISH THERE WAS A SYSTEM WITH A MORE ROBUST EMAIL CAPACITY. SIGH.

AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE HELP THIS LAST WHILE, WITHOUT WHICH OUR TEAM WOULD BE HARD PRESSED TO CONTINUE. IT IS YOU, AND ONLY YOU RIGHT NOW THAT IS KEEPING US ALIVE AND WORKING. MY ABJECT GRATITUDE TO YOU.

GOD BLESS AND BIG HUGS.

IN FATHOMABLE GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
MARCH 13, 2016
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2016

It's been said so often that it always darkest before the light of victory is upon us. Thank you for the support you have given us to keep this newsletter coming. It has kept many computers running and many people fed. We couldn't do this without your contributions. Small or large contributions service many in need. Please go to www.paypal.com and send to goneforthfornow@gmail.com. Please know we will be successful. Consultations continue…..

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

ZAP 3/15/2015

ZAP SAYS;

HI ALL

MAGICAL TIMES ARE AFOOT. THE MOON IS FULL MOON ON MONDAY 17 MARCH 2015. THAT IS ALSO THE TIME THAT CERTAIN FUNDS WILL BE RELEASED. IT IS ALSO ST. PATRICK’S DAY. SO,

May you always have
Walls for the winds,
A roof for the rain,
Tea beside the fire,
Laughter to cheer you,
Those you love near you,
And all your heart might desire!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY UNCANNY HOW THEIR HUMOR INFILTRATES INTO TIMINGS.

I KNOW THINGS ARE DONE FOR A REASON, AND ALMOST ALWAYS TO SOME NUMEROLOGICAL STANCHION, BUT THE COINCIDENCES ARE TRULY EXTRAORDINARY. DIVINE INDEED.

WITH ALL THE PREPARATIONS FOR THIS TIME, THERE ARE STILL MONKEYS OUT THERE PRETENDING TO BE VEGETABLES THAT ARE REALLY THROWING SOME INTERESTING WRENCHES INTO THE WORKS NOW.

FROM RUSSIA BEING CONSIDERED BEING PUNTED FROM THE SWIFT SYSTEM, TO THE ESTABLISHMENT OF BILLBOARDS ANNOUNCING THE CHINESE YUAN AS A GLOBAL CURRENCY,

TO RUSSIA BEING PUT ON THE BOARD OF SWIFT, TO ATTEMPTED ABDUCTIONS OF SMALL FURRY STUFFED ANIMALS, THE SHOW GOES ON.

NEEDLESS TO SAY, IT IS TIME FOR EVERYTHING TO BEGIN NOW, AND THE WORK TO DO THIS HAS BEEN PUT EVERYTHING IN PLACE FOR THIS.

I KEEP HEARING MANY MANY PIECES OF INTELLIGENCE THAT FIT EACH OTHER, AND CORROBORATES WHAT I AM TOLD BY THE HIGHER LEVELS. ALL IS GOOD.

THIS COMING WEEK REALLY BEGINS WITH THE 17TH AND THE RELEASES.

THERE ARE FURTHER DATES THAT ARE CRITICAL, AND THEY ALSO HAPPEN IN MARCH.

MORE ON THAT LATER.

RIGHT NOW, THE HISTORIC GLOBAL CONFERENCE IN HK HAS/IS ENDING, AND EVERYBODY WILL HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT TO DO NEXT. THIS BODES WELL FOR ALL OF HUMANITY.

http://www.oom2.com/t26726-poofness-for-mar-15-crown-of-creation

POOFness for Mar 13: With God On Our Side Liar-liar-pants-on-fire

ZAP 3/13/2016

THE FUNDS HAVE BEEN ISSUED, BUT WITH THE ADDITIONAL COMPLIANCE REVIEW AND SOME LAST MINUTE GLITCHES, WE ARE DELAYED A BIT BUT ALL IS MOVING FORWARD FOR US THESE NEXT DAYS. THE TOUGH PART IS KEEPING STABILITY FOR OUR TEAM MEMBERS WHO ARE HAVING A VERY DIFFICULT TIME WITH FOOD AND SHELTER. WE ARE DOING WHAT WE CAN AND THE HELP THAT COMES IN IS CRITICAL FOR THIS STABILITY. THE HISTORIC ASSET COMPENSATIONS WILL GET UNDERWAY VERY SHORTLY. THE TRUST WE WORK WITH ON THAT SIDE IS ACTIVE AND COUNTING MONEY RIGHT NOW. IT WILL NOT BE LONG.

AND MUCH THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS. IT HAS NOT BEEN AN EASY TREK, BUT WE ARE FINALLY HERE AND WE HAVE A WONDERFUL CORE TEAM OF 17 THAT IS GOING TO EXPAND TO HUNDREDS SHORTLY. RICK WARREN HAD A GREAT INSIGHT INTO THE FEAR OF FAILURE, AND I QUOTE HIM DIRECTLY HERE.

ZAP 3/15/2015

MAGICAL TIMES ARE AFOOT. THE MOON IS FULL MOON ON MONDAY 17 MARCH 2015. THAT IS ALSO THE TIME THAT CERTAIN FUNDS WILL BE RELEASED. IT IS ALSO ST. PATRICK’S DAY. SO,

May you always have
Walls for the winds,
A roof for the rain,
Tea beside the fire,
Laughter to cheer you,
Those you love near you,
And all your heart might desire!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY UNCANNY HOW THEIR HUMOR INFILTRATES INTO TIMINGS.

I KNOW THINGS ARE DONE FOR A REASON, AND ALMOST ALWAYS TO SOME NUMEROLOGICAL STANCHION, BUT THE COINCIDENCES ARE TRULY EXTRAORDINARY. DIVINE INDEED.

WITH ALL THE PREPARATIONS FOR THIS TIME, THERE ARE STILL MONKEYS OUT THERE PRETENDING TO BE VEGETABLES THAT ARE REALLY THROWING SOME INTERESTING WRENCHES INTO THE WORKS NOW.

POOFness for Mar 13: With God On Our Side Ist2_8784755-evil-leprechaun-guardi

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for Mar 13: With God On Our Side 10603316_10204765050160867_3575984661858700281_n

bs4ever

bs4ever

I first encountered this zap and this poofness nonsense on a site called nesara news. At the time I knew neither what nesara was or the owner McHattie or similar sounding name was talking to dinar fairies from the ether.

It didn't take long to realise that the author of either of these stories (for thats what they are) was either unwell and deluded or making it up as they sailed along. The donate appeals imply neither. They imply that year after year the same pitch is used to separate people from small amounts of cash by electronic transfer. Many people sending small amounts equals quite an income.

Should the author of these unsubstantiated stories ever be called to account in a court of law and asked to reveal to the court the source of this repeated almost identical information the author would be able to do so easily.

It seems to be pure fiction, there is no evidence and never has been to support anything these emails and claims have ever said. 

A judge might suggest this would fall under a heading like taking money under false pretences 

How can someone ask for a donation for work or support of work for which there has never been a scrap of evidence? where is the proof that the author has ever applied his/her self in unpaid efforts on behalf of others? 

If these people reside in America and are legit the IRS would have an interest in unearnt income in the form of donations would they not

They have played this hand to many times, the same old routine, and no one is listening anymore. It would be in the be best interests of the author to shut up and say something when it can be verified and hope in the meantime the IRS isn't going to be asking for donation records for comparison with tax returns

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

EX-Con artists like this cook the books. So it is unlikely that the paypal would vary much but if Jerzy set his humanitarian org up correctly he may not even have to claim tax. But that is just guess work on my part. I do know that ANYONE that has donated SHOULD receive a receipt if one is requested that has the exempt status with Tax# to be able to claim this on their taxes should they file long form.
Those that I know of that did just that were stalled and then ignored completely. Soooo... what that says to me is they are NOT Tax compliant or they would readily provide this doc to their generous donators. tsk...tsk...

whitewolf007

Who the hell has any money to donate period.  97 million americans are out of work right now.  On top of that monetary velocity (measure of money changing hands in an economy) is at an all time low.  I'd like to believe that most people are smarter than donating money to this cause.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I would also whitewolf... but the sad fact is they are not. Most are kindhearted and tend to be generous, especially the elderly and they fall for this shit hook line and sinker. These guys prey on the vulnerable. They make it look real good and above board. Take Zap here... gathering up all the good folks projects and asking for their monetary help on top of it and they actually send it to him!! Making big promises for years and years... nothing will ever come of his promises. He just is good at stringing people along as most con artists are. Maybe he learned those skills in prison when he was a guest there.

Hey Jimmy.... did Zap ever help you out like he said he would?? I will bet not. He is a taker not a giver. That is all bs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum