OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

Latest email from BIX WEIR.......

I have to admit that there have been times over the past 5 years that I've questioned my original thesis at the Road to Roota: That there were people working behind the scenes to free us from our bankster controllers. But each and every time I thought we were losing the battle something happens, a hit on the Timeline or an bankster fraud exposed, that reinforces what I am 100% sure of now...

WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE!

Yes, the end is going to be messy. VERY messy. But when you are cleaning house and you get to the attic and basement you will invariably encounter the slime, muck and vermin that reside there. As Andrew Jackson famously said...

"You are a nest of vipers and thieves, and by the grace of the almighty God, I will ROOT you out!"

Guess he was the first traveler on this Road to Roota!

I have posted the Friday Road trip for all the Private Road members and you can find it here:

http://www.roadtoroota.com/members/962.cfm

Topics include:

- An Urgent Silver Tip
- Head Bad Guy Admits The End Is Here
- Mama Grizzly Gives More Hints On Ron Paul Presidency
- Federal Reserve and US Treasury Physically Preparing For Gold Standard
- Computer Algos Going "Wonky"
- More Secret Gold/Silver Finds
- Ron Paul: Preparing for the Big Stage

If you have traveled long enough on this road with me you know that the SECRETS OF THE WORLD lie in the archives at www.RoadtoRoota.com. The top section is free but if your interested is peaked and you can afford a few bucks you can sign up to get access to over 900 articles for only $149/year.

Here's the link to sign up and thanks to all for your support.

http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/10.cfm

May the Road you choose be the Right Road.

Bix Weir
www.RoadtoRoota.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum