» Scamtastic Weeks End RV/GCR News
Today at 5:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open ~ That's Not all Folks
Today at 2:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bosnian Pyramids Unusual Energy Phenomena
Today at 2:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ COURT OF AGES: Declarations
Today at 2:12 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Tree planting drones for a Greener Earth !!
Today at 12:21 pm by rosyglow23

» Foster Gamble to Donald Trump: if you wish to become a great leader, then follow principles, not politics.
Today at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CUTTERS! by TS Caladan
Today at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE
Today at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ 12/03/2016
Today at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Water Powered Cars, Plasma Weapons and You
Today at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous: Next 10 Days Will Rock The World
Today at 9:52 am by Jaguar-2016

» After Months Of Police Brutality, US Senator Finally Calls For Investigation Of DAPL Oppression
Today at 9:33 am by ralph_valentine

»  Anna von Reitz ~ The Importance of Your State
Today at 9:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Buzz Aldrin evacuated from South Pole In Antarctica
Today at 7:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL
Today at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eastern Australia to hit 40+ deg C (104F+) in the coming days
Today at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exploring The Megalithic Temple Of Pyramid Near Cusco Peru
Today at 6:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» 20 Million Muslims March Against ISIS and The Mainstream Media Completely Ignores It
Today at 12:30 am by Serena1

» Trump wall spoof funny
Yesterday at 11:52 pm by Serena1

» Max Igan ~ PizzaGate - The Psyop Aspects - Watch The Misdirection
Yesterday at 11:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Can rh negative people recognize each others?
Yesterday at 10:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Convergence, The Unveiling, The Collapse of the Artificial Timeline and the Migration to the Organic Timeline
Yesterday at 10:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PIZZAGATE UPDATES
Yesterday at 10:31 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Unexplained Mystical Structure: Egyptian “Ankh Cross” Temple―Built By The Aztecs?
Yesterday at 10:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Great Spirit Come
Yesterday at 10:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» White Helmets Video and Supporters’ Demonstrations Confirm Lack of Credibility
Yesterday at 10:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happiness rising: out of a world of conflict and noise by Jon Rappoport
Yesterday at 9:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Where Are We ? by Visionkeeper
Yesterday at 9:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland on the As You Wish Talk Radio
Yesterday at 9:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» STRANGE UNIVERSE PREMIERE Show #1
Yesterday at 9:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Girl, 10, in need of lung transplant moves doctor to tears after thanking him for being her ‘star’
Yesterday at 7:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» OVERT ELECTROMAGNETIC AND SCALAR WEAPONRY
Yesterday at 6:10 pm by Serena1

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Urgent Warning Of Planned Trump Assassination Attempt & Former Bilderberg Head, Bygone Dutch Queen Beatrix Is Out To Steal Again
Yesterday at 12:53 pm by Jaguar-2016

Donate Here to Support the Water Protectors at Standing Rock:
https://www.crowdrise.com/donate/project/support-standing-rock/CleanWaters/0

Donations can be mailed to

Standing Rock Sioux Tribe

Attention: Donations

PO Box D

Building #1

North Standing Rock Avenue

Fort Yates, ND 58538

Please make checks payable to Standing Rock Sioux Tribe - Donations

Donations will be used for legal, sanitary and emergency purposes!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » RV/GCR Weekend Thread

RV/GCR Weekend Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 RV/GCR Weekend Thread on Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:41 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Featured Post

RV Intel - ZIM - Spring Equinox - 3.19.16

Emailed to Dinar Chronicles: Spring Equinox Auckland, New Zealand Sunday, March 20, 2016 5:30 PM NZDT NZDT 17 hours ahead of EST. Spring e...

RV Intel - ZIM - Spring Equinox - 3.19.16

3/19/2016 07:09:00 AM  Emailed, Intel  
Emailed to Dinar Chronicles:

Spring Equinox
Auckland, New Zealand
Sunday, March 20, 2016
5:30 PM NZDT

NZDT 17 hours ahead of EST.
Spring equinox starts worldwide Saturday, March 19, 2016 @ 12:30 pm EST.

------

Estimated 5000 ZIM holders nationwide / 100 twenty four hour exchange centers = 500 redeemers per center.

500 redeemers / 50 desks per exchange center = 10 redemptions per desk.

10 redemptions per desk x
30 minutes per exchange = 300 minutes.

300 minutes per desk / 60 minutes per hour = 5 hours to complete all redemptions nationwide.

That means it will take less than 6 hours to redeem all ZIM holders nationwide or1am if there's a 7am start time for all other redemptions.

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

2 Re: RV/GCR Weekend Thread on Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:41 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

3 Re: RV/GCR Weekend Thread on Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:42 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

4 Re: RV/GCR Weekend Thread on Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:21 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

"Recap of the RV, GCR and NESARA" - Guest Post by Marcus Curtis

3/19/2016 02:02:00 PM  Emailed, News, Thoughts  

I know it has been a while since I wrote an article for this site. I have been busy going through my other site on global economics. The site I am referring to is BVAWE. I have been fixing links that no longer work. I have been replacing pictures that had an expired URL and in its place was a void blank empty box. I have been fixing videos that no longer play and adding new videos that are very good and add to the collection I have up there already. Given the size of the site it has been a tremendous undertaking.

Some of those articles use to be on Iraq Currency Watch. (IRC) When I closed down ICR I moved them over there. When I opened up Iraq Currency Watch once again I left them alone. I did not move them back. BVAWE was in need of major maintenance and now that work is completed. I did not change the content of the articles. I just updated everything.

Now I want to recap and review some of the things I wrote about in this last quarter concerning the dinar. I just want to talk briefly about some points and maybe make a few new ones. I just want to briefly share some observations.

In the last two articles I took on the global currency reset theory. We exposed some of the problems with this theory. It has some of it’s origins in NESARA. The reset ideas are identical to NESARA. In addition this GCR theory seems to take advantage of global ideas and changes that are being considered and it is blending these ideas with the reset propaganda. This seems to give this theory some legitimacy on the surface. In the end it won’t increase the value of the dinar. People who know little about economics seem to fall for the GCR when they see articles about SDR’s and articles about replacing the dollar. So I want to briefly cover what happened globally and how we got to this point.

For a few decades the United States went into a banking deregulation phase. It all started in the 80’s with the savings and loans institutions. Some of these regulations were put in place after the Great Depression. These regulations were meant as a safe guard to protect us from another Great Depression. The last bit of regulation vanished with The Commodity Futures Modernization Act. This was signed into law by bill Clinton. It was one of the things that paved the way for the housing crisis and the 2008 melt down.

In 2008 everything came to a head. By the time the dust cleared 50 million people fell below the poverty line and 30 million people were unemployed. Millions of dollars in wealth just vanished in thin air partly because in our monetary system debt is monetized. This had a global impact. This means that when this crash hit in it’s full force the amount of currency that was in circulation fell because debt was being removed from the books due to bankruptcies and debt cancellations.

Some wealth was also lost due to perceived values in the housing market. This also had major global impact. To make matters worse the United States now had a struggling economy and some sort of recovery was now needed. So over time the interest rates were lowered and we went into something called Quantitative Easing. (Q.E.)

The Federal Reserve started buying $600 billion in mortgage-backed securities, but by March 2009 it held $1.75 trillion of bank debt and mortgage-backed securities. It acquired this debt by printing more money and purchasing the securities. The Federal Reserve started to print money and this began to make up for the amount that was lost due to debt monetization. This also had the added impact at the start of Q.E. of lowering the dollar’s value. So the amount of currency lost due to a contraction in Fractional Reserve Banking was being made up by expanding the base money supply.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantitative_easing

This in turn made nations like China, Russia, India, and Brazil mad at the U.S. because as our dollar decreases in value it levels the playing field and lowers the price for the U.S. to exports goods. At the same time it raises the export costs for nations like China. America’s imports cost more because of this. The cost to export goods was beginning to rise in other countries and as a result the currency wars began. These nations would lose some of their export advantage. This was the strength of their economy. Their economies already took a beating in 2008 due to the global impact of the melt down and now the U.S. was increasing their currency supply.

So as a result China begins to call for a new reserve currency to replace the dollar. The only problem with this plan seems to be at this point there was nothing out there that could replace the dollar. As the New York Times points out,

“The world is trapped into buying dollars because the United States market is big, liquid and reliable as a safe haven. And America is trapped in an addiction to cheap credit, with foreign demand for the dollar allowing the nation to spend well beyond its means.”

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/03/26/qa-why-the-dollar-remains-the-reserve-currency/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0
This article also points out

“Moreover, the U.S. racked up a lot of government debt and the Fed began flooding the global financial system with dollars. The more dollars there are out there, the less value they should have. But the exact opposite happened. The dollar, if anything, gained slightly in value.

Contrary to all expectations, the U.S. dollar’s position as the world’s dominant reserve currency has been strengthened by the crisis. The world became even more dependent on the dollar than it had been before the crisis.”

This happened during a time when the euro had it’s own problems. The truth is there are no good alternatives to the dollar! China still insists that the worlds reserve still needs to change and that it should no longer be the dollar.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/03/26/qa-why-the-dollar-remains-the-reserve-currency/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

Now a call has emerged to use the International monetary fund’s Special drawing rights or SDR’s as the new international currency. You can think of SDRs as an artificial currency used by the IMF and defined as a “basket of national currencies”. SDRs are allocated by the IMF to its member countries and are backed by the full faith and credit of the member countries’ governments. The IMF uses SDRs for internal accounting purposes.

An SDR is an international type of monetary reserve currency that was created by the International Monetary Fund in 1969. It’s purpose is to operate as a supplement to the existing reserves of member countries. It was created in response to concerns about the limitations of gold and dollars as the sole means of settling international accounts under Bretton Woods. SDRs are designed to augment international liquidity by supplementing the standard reserve currencies. Now there is debate as to whether or not SDR’s should replace the U.S. dollar.

http://www.federalist-debate.org/index.php/component/k2/item/115-the-debate-about-the-sdr-as-a-global-reserve-currency-and-sdr-denominated-securities

Now all of these events have become mixed with speculation and wild conspiracy theories that say the dollar is going to crash overnight and that the IMF is calling for a NESARA like Global Currency Reset. Lyndsey Williams has claimed that this GCR event would be announced sometime during the first quarter of 2014. Well I am writing this on April 2nd and there has been no announcement of said event. Here is Lyndsey’s prediction

Gold and silver sellers/gurus have jumped on this by hyping a crash in the dollar and they have been urging people to buy Gold and Silver as a hedge of protection. The date for this overnight crash has been moved to the end of June 2014. When that time arrives or gets close the date will move again. Dinar gurus have taken this a step further by saying that the so-called GCR will bring a revalue of currencies like the dinar and dong when the dollar finally crashes overnight.

So can you see why it is hard to separate fact from fiction? After all China is really calling for a replacement to the U.S. dollar. I hope you can see why people get confused about what parts of this whole conspiracy are real. So let’s cover some things. I know I said some of this in the past but it bares repeating.

The first observation people make is that the U.S. got in this mess by over printing their currency. If that is indeed the case then another over printed currency is not going to replace the dollar. Here are the amount of currencies some of these nations have. China – 110 trillion Yuan, Russia – 29 trillion Ruble, India – 20 trillion Rupee, Vietnam – 3,519 trillion Dong, Euro zone – 9.2 trillion Euro. Now compare that with the U.S. dollar which is 11 Trillion. (M2)

Can someone please tell me why these other countries with over inflated currencies will replace the dollar? After all they seem to have the same problem finding the off switch to their printer! The truth is the dollar has gained strength since the 2008 meltdown and everyone has expected the exact opposite! Check the link below.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/billconerly/2013/10/25/future-of-the-dollar-as-world-reserve-currency/

It won’t be easy replacing the dollar around the world. Right now there are several countries where the U.S. dollar is the official currency of that nation. Some of these countries are The Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, East Timor, (tiny island country between Indonesia and Darwin Australia) Ecuador, Federated States of Micronesia (South Pacific) Marshall Islands, (near Micronesia) Organization of Eastern Caribbean States, Palau (east of the Philippines) Panama, and Zimbabwe. There are other countries that use the dollar along with their currency as well.

http://www.johntreed.com/foreign-countries-where-the-U.S.-dollar-is-the-official-currency.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/25/world/africa/using-us-dollars-zimbabwe-finds-a-problem-no-change.html?_r=0

So this is not just a matter of the dollar being used as a reserve by central banks. This is also a matter of nations and their citizens using the dollar around the globe for commerce and exchange. Also consider that oil is purchased and sold around the world in most places only using the U.S. dollar. All of these things add up to make the dollar stronger than most people realize. It is not just a reserve currency! It’s a petro-dollar. It’s the official currency for nations around the world.

If America’s economy recovers they will raise interest rates and put an end to Q.E. The dollar would become even stronger as a result. but if they take those actions now it would be at the cost of any economic recovery in America.

There are other portions to this GCR conspiracy theory. Some believe that the GCR is part of bible prophecy so they accept it on that merit alone without researching anything else about the GCR theory. Some believe that an overnight dollar crash and a GCR event will be a prelude to the mark of the beast. Let me just say here and now that this conspiracy theory has absolutely nothing to do with bible prophecy. My personal research into the mark of the beast prophecies seems to indicate something totally different.

Don’t get me wrong. I am not saying that the dollar will never be replaced as a reserve currency. I am not saying that the dollar will not weaken. The dollar has not been the only currency used as a reserve in the past. It could very well be replaced. Right now the dollar is stronger than people think but that does not mean it will remain so.

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/history-worlds-reserve-currency-ancient-greece-today

What I am saying is that there will not be an overnight crash that makes the dollar totally worthless around the world. It won’t be shoved out of central banks overnight and replaced with some new global super currency put together by the IMF. If and when the dollar is replaced it will be a gradual process. It will take time. It could even be years. It will not be an overnight event like GCR promoters claim!

What I am saying is that there will not be an overnight crash of the U.S. dollar that will have an end result of making every dinar holder wealthy beyond their wildest dreams! 11 TRILLION U.S.DOLLARS ARE NOT GOING TO CRASH OVERNIGHT AND MAKE THE 34 TRILLION DINAR OUTSIDE OF THE BANK OF IRAQ WORTH 100,000 TIMES MORE!!!
Can you see the absurd notion in this belief?

By the way think about this. Right now Iraq has 34 trillion dinar outside of the bank in Iraq. The exchange rate in 2009 has been 1170. It moved four pips to 1166. So it has been a pretty steady exchange rate since 2009.

In 2009 Iraq had 21 trillion 776 billion dinar outside of their banks. Today Iraq has over 34 trillion 500 billion outside of the banks. So in 5 years Iraq added about 14 trillion dinar to their circulation outside of the banking structure alone! So the questions are

1. How come hyper-inflation has not consumed the dinar?

2. How has their exchange rate remained so stable? After all it is raised to fight inflation right? How come there has been no movement?

The answer to me is obvious. They have been exporting their currency. I have been able to calculate a very conservative number of slightly over 25 trillion dinar outside of Iraq’s border. I have read in some places and T.D. claims Iraq exported 30 trillion. If that is the case then this means that there is really only about 4 to 5 trillion in circulation within Iraq’s borders. Not bad for a currency that is only supposed to be used in Iraq! This is why hyper-inflation has not collapsed the currency. This is why the exchange rate has been so stable. This is why their reserves have been growing at a faster pace than normal. They have been exporting their currency!

This dinar investment/scam is bigger than most people realize. When I look at my analytics of people who view just my little dinar site I get hits from all over the world. Judging by the amount of people who visit this site the dinar investment is really big in Canada, Malaysia, United Kingdom, Australia, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Germany, India, Pakistan, Philippines, France, Indonesia, Croatia, Sweden, and Mexico.

These countries visit this site on a regular basis. These are not governments. These hits are from private citizens! I suspect that 25 to 30 trillion dinar are spread out over America and these groups of people too. This is massive and it is global! They all gave their dollars to Iraq in order to get dinar! In countries where the wages are lower and the cost of living is lower the investment in the dinar is probably smaller too. I suspect that millions of people have this currency. If and when Iraq does finally redenominate it will become really big news. It will impact millions.

Marcus Curtis

Thanks to Marcus and: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

5 Re: RV/GCR Weekend Thread on Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:38 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

"Awaiting the USN" - TZX Intelligence Report

3/19/2016 02:07:00 PM  Intel, Thoughts, TZX  
TZX Intelligence Report
Posted on March 16, 2016

The quiet weekend has begun. In our previous TZX Intelligence Report (LINK), intel stated that sources and contacts are going dark. This is still the case at the moment. All personnel are ready and awaiting.

Awaiting what?

The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. Currently, the USN is already in circulation and in the banks digitally but not activated. The activation of the USN is essential prior to the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar and currency redemption within the US. It is in agreement that the USN will be the first asset-backed currency in the world thus initiating the Global Currency Reset.

What's the hold up?

Sources say a window has been opened for the coming week.

In reality, the situation in the country is still unstable. The corporate government known as the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC. is still operating and illegally governing the country. Operations to remove the corporate government are still underway. State by state, the country is being liberated through common law by forces of the Republic movement. The upcoming elections are set to conclude the fate of the country. Rumors state that Paul Ryan will become President and will dump the corporate government. Only time will tell if Paul Ryan will prove to be a true patriot and restore the Republic. If not Paul Ryan, Donald Trump will be the only legitimate candidate remaining and will assume office.

Another scenario is that a Pentagon and US Military resistance movement, also known as the "New Republic" will commence mass arrests nationwide and restore the Republic prior to the elections. Which explains why sources say the USN will be activated during the coming week.

Ultimately, November is the given deadline to conclude the fate of the united States of America and its sovereign people. Time will tell if we shall see change prior to the given deadline. In the mean time. the rest of the world is waiting and watching.

Why is the world waiting on the USN?

It has been agreed upon 200 nations to have the US lead the Global Currency Reset with the USN. Although, China has Plan B on standby which is for the Yuan to become the world's first asset-backed currency instead of the USN and lead the GCR. Plan B was created if the situation in the US does not conclude.

Intel

USN scheduled to activate this coming week. Situation in the US must be concluded prior.

N.E.S.A.R.A. scheduled for implementation.

Currency redemption in the US to begin once USN activated.

Global Currency Reset to initiate after currency redemption.

We are still immanent.

This has been TZX Intelligence, ending report.

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.ca

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

6 Re: RV/GCR Weekend Thread on Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:07 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

"RV took Place this Morning 2 AM" - Intel from WSOMN Tank

3/19/2016 05:35:00 PM  Intel, WSOMN  
 WSOMN 

TANK INFO 3/19/16 about 2 pm 

Tank wrote 18s ago Good evening everyone, So I've had intel pouring in all day ,literally from around the world. I don't feel that anything Im going to share can disrupt the process at this time. However, I'm going to use my best judgment on what I share and make sure to give you exactly what I KNOW to be true

*TERP1 wrote: to the forum: some of you know me and some are new. Those that know me know that I have not posted in 10 days there is a reason for that. But I will share - the rv happened last night at 2 and the TRN's are live WE WILL NOW START

Tank wrote: Most importantly, I have received two confirmations on the information that was shared by TERP1. I count him as a third confirmation as I KNOW his intel to be unbiased and accurate. I also took not that he was missing for some time and suspected he had moved past this part of the process.

Tank wrote: Secondly, I've received word from groups about being called into Reno for their actual appointments, rumors from Humanitarian groups saying the Historical bonds that fund their projects are about to be hydrated

Joy, I CAN CONFIRM that the RV took place this morning at 2AM, and that WE!GO!NOW

-- Edited by Joyng on Saturday 19th of March 2016 03:35:08 PM

About 6:30

LADIES AND GENTS, I just received another confirmation that the RV did happen very early this morning, and if anyone is savvy with banking platforms and you wanted to see what massive gold backed currency exchanges look like, you might be able to find some pretty amazing evidence of this taking place right now since about 6:30 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

7 Re: RV/GCR Weekend Thread on Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:08 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

"It's Now Time" - Thoughts from Dr. Clarke 3-19-16

3/19/2016 05:11:00 PM  [url=http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.ca/search/label/Dr. Clarke]Dr. Clarke[/url], News, Thoughts  
Thank You Dinar Recaps. Your Intention from the beginning, was to bring people together, not tear them apart. This is evident, by the way you devote your valuable time night & day, to helping others via information, so that EVERYONE can have a better life. This is a Labor of Love. Humanitarian in fact.

I want to say a few extra things today, because it’s Now time, and well, I have the time this morning. I’d encourage you to keep this particular post copied to reference back to, as time passes, for a Reminder to you, as things move forward.

There are ALWAYS going to be those that agree with you, and Love you - and those that do Not - no matter who you are, what you have, don’t have or what you Believe in. Our job (All of Us human family) is NOT to expect everyone to agree with us, all the time - for that would be Control.

Our job IS to be who we really are, and express ourselves, regardless of anyone else’s opinion. That is our Free Will, and what makes our human existence go round - it creates diversity, for the human family to play this game, we call Life.

I (we) decided to enter this discussion publicly, back a couple months ago in January, ONLY on Dinar Recaps, for a reason - because of the Timing. For years, from a distance, we’ve been watching and listening to blogs, conference calls - the thirst for knowledge, the anticipation, the excitement, the planning, the dreaming - and also the disappointment, the fears, the blaming, the ridicule, the scandals, the lying, the cheating, the anger, the desperation and SO MUCH FALSE INFORMATION over & over - we call it “SPINNING”.

Almost ALL of it, has come from this high expectation excitement, of “It’s going to happen ANY MINUTE, Any TIME, Tomorrow morning, Tonight, This afternoon at 3 pm - then backed up by “This is Why, this is Why, this is Why”. Thus “Spinning”, day to day, week to week, month to month and year to year - creates tremendous stress in the physical body - namely illness, over time.

I remember, especially about 2 years ago, when 1,000’s of people were literally staying up all night, waiting on a phone call to go to the banks - every weekend, over & over, week after week after week, because these conference calls were convincing them, just by the tone of their voice, that it’s “Right Now - any Minute - Get Ready, Be Ready. - stressing people out to the max, when as it turns out, Iraq wasn’t anywhere near, to increasing the rate for International exchangeability.

Now, Today, you are learning to follow your OWN feelings, and what you need to do to balance your life, in a more productive way. The Intention of others, is not always for the Best, in our behalf, but theirs. You’re learning to not always listen to what is said, or even written - even if it comes from credible sources, including the public media. In fact, you must question, even what WE say, and see how it resonates in the core within you. There are always those who want to twist good things into, not so good things, in order to instill Fear, as some type of conspiracy, that will keep you doubting and in fear - and always so they gain “something”. It’s been going on for 1,000’s of years. After it happens so many times, then we learn.

Again we’ll say it. We have NOTHING to Prove here, or gain by contributing our information. We want no Money, no Fame, No applause, No recognition, No grouping, No Agenda, No Conspiracy, No World movement & we don’t Work for Anyone or in behalf of anyone’s interests, don’t want you to cash in your currency, or even buy more - None of that.
We have our Money. We are completely happy, content and excited every day, about of life. These “Whales” you talk about…..well, I AM one of them.

Whales hang with other Whales and I can assure you, if you’re not a Whale, you don’t have a clue about the Whale environment. If you want to someday BE a Whale, then you must Act, Speak, Walk, Talk, Think, Behave and Believe you are one - even BEFORE you ever BECOME one. Then it will come to you. The definition of Faith is: “You must BE it, before you can See it.” It is the “Assured expectation of things hoped for, though not yet beheld”.

So many talk about their “Humanitarian” efforts to change the world in the future, when most are not even practicing Humanitarian activities TODAY, in any capacity. What are you doing RIGHT NOW? You don’t need Money to be an active Humanitarian, and assist. We’re involved in Huge Humanitarian projects, and have been for years, small & large. This isn’t something that we “will do someday”, we’re doing it RIGHT NOW.

We’ve been trading Stocks, Oil, Currency, Commodities, Land and Business Partnerships for over 30 years - and Highly politically involved WORLDWIDE. You don’t know who I am. Even if I told you, you still wouldn’t believe. Dinar Recaps doesn’t know, even if they think they know. That’s not our intention.

Maybe someday, I’ll meet some of you, after this is all concluded? Maybe - just because it would be FUN. (You see, when you reach a certain financial level, you look for more ways to have FUN, as much as you can - to enjoy life more, and to see what all you can learn and experience - rather than the constant, focused pursuit of Money and the (illusioned) security it provides.)

Banks & financial institutions could care less about all your Humanitarian plans and good intentions. It is of NO interest to them, from the standpoint of whether or not you get any more money. It’s NOT a qualification process. Your exchange is simply a business transaction, to make more money for everyone involved. They solely want you to do business with them, with as much capital as they can.

Most of the people yelling Humanitarian projects, are using this as a nice sounding excuse to get something from you - BECAUSE THEY DON’T HAVE ANYTHING TO BEGIN WITH - and now using this supposed “RV” as the vehicle. Do your OWN thing.

We want to help you to “STOP SPINNING”. Our Intention? It’s too Simple - We “Intend the Best for All”. It is Humanitarian. There is NO intention to mislead anyone about anything, for any reason. There are some who “get this”, and most do not. It isn’t about being “Right”, it’s about - ASSISTING with Positive Intention. We’re interested in EVERYONE WINNING. EVERYONE - and you cannot do it, by Spinning in Negative Emotion, every day of your life - especially with regards to this “Not Happening Yet”.

We’re going to now speak very Candidly and Direct: We want to share the latest information - and it’s new information, because it’s “Time”. Of course, you don’t have to believe any of it. There has been a Plan in place for a long time. A set plan, that includes date projections. We’re NOT talking about Banks here. Banks are just puppets - tools, used in this to transfer money. They’re NOT instigators of the Plan - they’re only the mechanism to “follow orders”, and carry it out. No disrespect to Banks, but they have their place and part in hierarchy.

That plan has changed, along the way, due to changing circumstances. Anyone that’s ever put together a “Business Plan”, knows that flexibility has to be considered, because circumstances always dictate a “change of plans”, to get where you want to go.

There is always a “probability factor”, involved with everything, and we mean EVERYTHING. So many in this Dinar community, want to be a “Predictor”, Prophet, Psychic, Seer, Channeler of things to come, and that’s OK, but it’s ALL based on probability factors.

Then there are those who post endless, long, detailed, printed articles from dozens of sources, and want to “LOGICALLY” calculate where things are headed - and that’s OK too. Mind you, ALL of it is a PREDICTION. Even our information is based on SPECULATION - the probability factor changes daily - because WORLD EVENTS change daily. However, some facts are more, shall we call it, “Stable” than others.

We want to speak ONLY of IRAQ today, because it’s the primary focus of your investment AND it’s the first currency you’ll be exchanging, at a significantly much higher rate of return - we just happen to know quite a bit about this Iraq situation, in particular (and Vietnam) - and for a reason.

Within the “Plan”, 2016 is the year….The year, when the entire country of Iraq eventually transforms into a country of “Peace”. The old Iraq is gone forever. The government is completely revamped, as you’re seeing it happen - and even the entire Consciousness of the people, has changed - not only Iraq, but surrounding Middle East. The Dinar, must significantly increase in value. 2016 is and has been in the “Plan”.

There are “3 Periods within 2016” for this to be completed.

Since January, when we met you, we’ve been pointing to MARCH - the 1st week of March as important and now, next week MARCH 22-24, as the time when they officially, and significantly raise the value of Dinar, with exchanges outside of Iraq becoming possible for EVERYONE, thereafter.

This means the rate can change, but the “Permission” to exchange out of country, is given sometime thereafter. This could be as much as 2 weeks thereafter. It is their knowing that “all hell will break loose in Iraq (so to speak in a good way), as soon as the rate increases in Iraq. This is the “1st Period” of the “3 Periods”.

If the rate is NOT increased in March, for any number of possible reasons, too numerous to mention, including major world events happening, for example, the threat of Nuclear War breaking out by someone like N. Korea or if ISIS, out of last ditch desperation decides on a major catastrophe somewhere, then: The “2nd Period” is: The Week of JUNE 6th.

If for any number of reasons, the Week of JUNE 6th does not occur, then: The “3rd Period” is: The Week of SEPTEMBER 18TH.

Those are the “3 Periods” for significantly increasing the rate of Dinar in Iraq, and to Internationally Traded Status, according to Plan.

MARCH 22-24
Week of JUNE 6
Week of SEPTEMBER 18

Why these dates? We don’t know all the reasons involved, and there are many…..and most of it you cannot logically piece it all together, even if you tried - there’s just too much unknown information, at the very top level.

This is why we started telling you about MARCH, even from the first week of January, when we entered this blog with information. There is an Urgency to complete this, as you can see by events that have been happening in Iraq, especially at the end of 2015, till today.

You see the war with ISIS ending, with MOSUL being the last major stronghold being taken.
You see Oil moving upwards $40+, with OPEC meetings announced to raise $50+. Where is 90% of Iraq’s income?

You see over 70 political leaders being replaced within the country.

You see major, positive Progress taking place across the board, in all sectors.

You see masses of people Rioting, because they know they’re right at the end of this corrupt, governmental establishment, that’s been in place for a decade.

You see millions of people wandering around Europe right now, as refugees, that must be supported. It takes MONEY.

You see the IMF, UN and a coalition of governments worldwide, directly involved and assisting this small, little country, that’s half the size of the state of Texas, in the U.S.

AND then there’s ALL THE THINGS YOU CAN’T SEE, going on behind closed doors, that are happening with lighting speed, to bring this all about - for a Positive GLOBAL outcome.

We hope - hope that things will line up perfectly for next week - MARCH 22-24, and the rate is increased significantly.

If it doesn’t, there are many who are patiently waiting, and even hoping that we’re WRONG about this date, just so they can say, “See, that Dr. Clarke was a phony, he was wrong, we knew it, another lame intel provider with false information, he’s evil, dark, don’t listen to him”…….

Well, in fact, we expect that kind of response - IF, we go past these dates. But we don’t care. We know what’s going on, and we have no agenda. But you WILL be a WINNER, which is all we’re really interested in…..and it will be over in 2016. We know that for a FACT - and you should too, given the dozens of indicators, that have NEVER been present.

Haven’t you noticed, that just about everything we’ve said ahead of time, has come true? We missed the currency auction ending date of February 29th, because they decided to keep it running a little longer, so as to snag a few more bad fish, who were still active…..and that’s accomplishing it’s mission - but you see it getting smaller each week. When it ends, a few days later, you’ll see the rate jump up - they have to.

You see, We have FUN doing this - Assisting you, because we’re not sitting on the edge of our seat in desperation, waiting because we have no money, or are in need of anything. We have tremendous Compassion for all those suffering, in pain, without money, unhealthy and in dire circumstances - Because we too, ourselves have been there - more than you know - but that was many many years ago and now, we Know what we Know.

But we know what got you there, where you’re at, to begin with right now, and why you’re where you are - that place you don’t want to be - and we know where you Want to be - and what it takes to move into that Positive, Prosperous, Wealthy, Comfortable and Healthy state of Being - and As Soon As Possible!

We come to you from a completely different place. Truly, if we didn’t feel good about this, we wouldn’t even take the time to respond, or print anything here. In Fact, we could disappear tomorrow, and it’s really no big deal at all. If it stops being FUN for us, then we’ll do just that, and watch it all from the bleachers - like we’ve been doing for years - till Now.

One last thought: We’ve learned to Live more in our Moments more of the time, meaning Appreciating what is Good in our life, regardless of all the other things that seem to be out of whack. Positive creates more Positive. This is the main characteristic of SUCCESS & HAPPINESS. Negative creates more Negative. Which creates more FAILURE & PAIN.

Just stop BLAMING & CRITICIZING one another - your governments, your religions, your neighbors, your employers, your systems, your fellow Dinarians, web sites, conference calls….and LOVE them, even if they don’t deserve it.

All the Great MASTER’S that have ere lived, have taught this. Your Personal Life will improve tremendously, in all departments. Because THIS is how to become Whole, and all good things flow to you endlessly, including MONEY…..LOTS OF MONEY.

We’ve noticed, that people who read this blog & participate in conference calls, include people of ALL Spiritual disciplines, Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindu, Metaphysical and every type of belief - even some who claim NO spiritual practice. Love one another, without Judgment, for no one is better, or more right, or more privileged or above another. We’re the Human Family. We are ONE.

All the other currencies? - we’ll leave that for another time. But the IMF (Christine Lagarde) did for the first time ever, visit Vietnam this week, and gave it a very very good report, even mentioning their currency changes.

Here’s the Link: http://www.imf.org/external/np/sec/pr/2016/pr16119.htm . Timing?

You’ve been Asking and now you’re Receiving. We’ve given you all we got, so now it’s time to WAIT & WATCH…..with Full Anticipation. Things are “Always Working Out for You.”

Re-read this post several times, because there’s lots of information here, and you’ll glean more, each time you read it - if you Choose. Again, Thank You Dinar Recaps for your healthy contribution.

I Intend the Best For ALL,
Dr. Clarke

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

8 Re: RV/GCR Weekend Thread on Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:16 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

9 Re: RV/GCR Weekend Thread on Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:31 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

"After Midnight" - RV Update - 3.20.2016 (5)

3/19/2016 06:25:00 PM  Emailed  

http://youtu.be/xuSGQPj6OAA

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

10 Re: RV/GCR Weekend Thread on Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:42 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Dear Fellow Dinarians...

It was mentioned to me that if this does in fact happen like it is being said there may be a media blackout regarding anything RV related.

If this site is considered media ( I am checking on this) I will be storing the RV forum in the basket section until such time I am allowed to open it back up. Though if that is the case there will be no longer be a need to have that forum I suppose.

So if you come here and the RV news is missing... that will be your "WHEW HEW IT IS DONE!!!" moment.

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

11 Re: RV/GCR Weekend Thread on Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:39 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

"Next Financial Crisis to Overwhelm" - WSOMN Chicago

3/19/2016 01:49:00 PM  NESARA, News, Thoughts, WSOMN  
 WSOMN 

WARNING - "Next Financial Crisis Could Overwhelm World's Defenses, IMF Says"

Posted by Chicago

Folks - news like this has to be interpreted in the BIGGER picture, not verbatim!
Clearly, anyone who has the most basic understanding of global finance and the amount of odious debt outstanding can definitely see that the whole situation is completely out of hand and UNSUSTAINABLE.

And, anyone claiming that the "RV will save...." is misinformed, and out of touch with reality.
Obviously, there must be Universal Debt Forgiveness - for multiple reasons!

No benevolent source such as the "Chinese Elders" would ever do anything so foolish as to throw good money after bad and "pay off" fraudulent toxic debt!!!

And, MOST of all the worlds debts ARE fraudulent!

Every mortgage, auto loan, student loan, municipal bond, sovereign debt (and, more) in the world are tied to rates that have been RIGGED - which makes them odious and therefore null and void.

Yet, until someone contests them - payment is expected. Now, I want you to know that everything I've just said is verifiable and I have posted all of these at one time or another for all the world to see and during the course of the last years as all of this has been being revealed.

If you have any questions, use your search engine and you will find MSM articles to substantiate. I am not going to defend any of my statements, as my background as a financing/banking professional has led me down this path - and I've already done the homework.

These types of articles are DISCLOSURE, or a warning - so "they" can say we told you so...

Bloomberg - Next Financial Crisis Could Overwhelm World's Defenses, IMF Says

"The global financial safety net has become increasingly fragmented, making it harder to respond to crises in a world roiled by volatile capital flows, International Monetary Fund staffers warned.

Defenses haven’t kept up with the growth of external debt in recent years, the Washington-based fund said in a report released Thursday. As a result, a system-wide shock could overwhelm the world’s crisis resources, which include nations’ foreign-exchange reserves, central-bank swap lines, regional funds such as the euro area’s European Stability Mechanism, and the IMF itself, the lender said.

Financial cycles have been “growing in amplitude and duration, capital flows have become more volatile, and non-banks have gained importance, altering the nature of systemic risk,” IMF staff said in the report, which was presented to the fund’s executive board on March 7. In a major event, “the needs could exceed the collective resources available,” the fund said.

The paper takes stock of the global monetary system that has prevailed since 1973, the year that marked the collapse of the Bretton Woods system of exchange rates pegged to the dollar. At a meeting in Shanghai last month, Group of 20 finance ministers and central bankers said the IMF’s work would inform the group’s study of the “evolution” of the world’s financial architecture.

The current monetary system, with the freedom it offers to countries to choose their exchange-rate strategy, has proven more flexible in responding to shocks, the IMF said.

Exposed Weaknesses

But the 2008 crisis exposed the system’s weaknesses, including a lack of financial oversight. Since then, the global economy has continued to undergo major structural shifts that are having a significant effect on the international monetary landscape, the IMF said.

The growth of emerging-market and developing countries has made the global economy more “multipolar,” fund staff said. Still, financial markets in such nations aren’t as deep as in advanced economies, and the system remains highly dependent on the dollar as a reserve currency.

The central role of one or two reserve currencies can have significant spillover effects on other countries, especially those with open economies and less developed financial markets, the IMF said.

At the same time, the globalization of finance has led to a dramatic increase in capital flows. “Periodic episodes of high capital flow volatility appear to have become a feature of the new global landscape,” putting pressure on emerging markets in particular, the IMF said.

Meanwhile, non-banks such as insurers and mutual funds have grown in importance as creditors, creating new risks, according to the fund.

The IMF said reforms should focus on bolstering the resilience of emerging markets to large capital flows, as well as improving global cooperation on stability issues, with countries paying more attention to how their policies affect the world.

IMF staff said the fund could play a role in monitoring a “large enough and more coherent” global safety net. The IMF is assessing whether it has adequate resources to fulfill its central role in the global system, according to the report."

Andrew Mayeda amayeda

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-17/next-financial-crisis-could-overwhelm-world-s-defenses-imf-says

ManifestWealth, a member on our board was kind enough to share this link with me - from 2 years ago...

https://www.newyorkfed.org/medialibrary/media/research/staff_reports/sr670.pdf

It reveals the plan in place for "Capital Controls" - or, "gates" as has already been used just recently...

The Credit Market Collapse Intensifies – Redemption Gates Up Next

December 10, 2015

"In the summer of 2014 I warned that liquidity was beginning to leave the credit markets and that mutual funds and hedge funds eventually would be instructed by the Fed to implement redemption “gates.” We are getting closer to this reality. As the credit market collapse advances, what has happened to the fund described below will spread to the majority of non-Treasury based fixed income funds.

If you own any bond mutual funds of any “flavor,” I am strongly suggesting that you stop reading this and pick up the phone and call your investment advisor or brokerage firm or mutual fund custodian and sell all of your bond fund holdings. You will eventually regret ignoring this advice.

These “gates” are a mechanism to prevent you from taking your money out of a mutual fund at the fund’s discretion. They are used when the value of redemption requests is higher than the fund’s ability to sell its holdings in order to meet the requests. It generally means that a fund is marked too high on its assets and the market for the fund’s holdings is highly illiquid (i.e. no one wants to buy the bonds held by the fund).

The junk bond market is collapsing and it’s not just the triple-C tranche of assets. it’s everything. The problem is manifesting openly in the triple-C segment but it’s the tip of the iceberg.

As Zerohedge first reported, Third Avenue Fund’s “Focused Credit” junk bond fund has blown up. This is the direct way of saying that it has announced that it is liquidating. it has suspended the ability of fundholders to request a redemption. While it attempts to sell its garbage, it has announced that it will make a cash distribution to fund holders with what little cash it has on hand. It will place the remaining fund holdings in a “liquidating trust” which will try to sell off the bonds that it can’t sell now.

A colleague of mine showed me some proprietary information that his firm had compiled on this Third

Avenue Fund. Before I describe what was in the fund, let me just say that I am confident that none of the investment advisors, financial planners or securities brokers who put their clients into this fund had any clue how risky this fund was.

Up until early 2015, this fund had up to a negative 50% cash weighting. This means that it had 50% “effective leverage” – it was more than 100% in the junkiest of the junk bond market. Of that leverage, 97% was invested in C-rated bonds. In other words, this bond fund was the equivalent of Fukushima nuclear waste. As of July 2015, the fund had managed to raise about 10% cash and remove the leverage. I assume that is around amount that will distributed. Investors will thus receive about 10% of the quoted NAV in cash.

That’s not to say investors will get 10% of their original investment. Depending on where the fund was valued when they invested, they will be getting back substantially less than 10% of their original investment. There will be little to no hope of getting much beyond that, as most of the bonds in the fund are utter toxic sewage: LINK.

Before you bristle at the thought of taking a loss on your current bond fund holdings and sweat over the thought of not earning any interest on that capital, you better contemplate the possibility of not being able to get most if not all of that money back at all at some point. Think about the people who watched in horror as their beloved Kinder Morgan stock dropped $44 in April to $16 now. The whole way down they refused to sell because “it was too cheap.” Really?

Those who wait are going to suffer through the eventual reality of having their money trapped in the bond market. I’m not making this up. There have been multiple warnings issued over the last year by several sources, including this website, that the credit markets were becoming very illiquid. The Third Avenue Fund above is evidence of this and it’s not an “outlier.” Most fixed income funds have hidden leverage and derivatives. Get out now while you can."

http://investmentresearchdynamics.com/the-credit-market-collapse-intensifies-redemption-gates-up-next/

People in Greece STILL have "Capital Controls" which means...if you THINK your money is going to be "safe" in any bank - or even THINK that its "yours"....you better THINK again. And, read the Dodd-Frank act....

http://greece.greekreporter.com/2016/01/08/more-capital-controls-lifted-in-greece/

Remember - failing to plan, is planning to fail.

In conclusion to what may be my last post, I leave you with the words of one of our own - Hebiam

http://www.wsomn.activeboard.com/t61844041/exchangers-must-have-knowledge-before-we-go-in/

"I have had to become a lurker ever since my surgery because I cannot sit before the computer for a spell like I used to. I see so many threads and posts about rates and we can trust the banks when we get there that we shall be dealt with graciously and really love our rates.

Yosef said don’t worry God is in charge. Yosef I know that beyond all things but it is not enough. God has been in charge since my birth and we still had many wars and many terrible things happen, including 911 and Fukushima.

When we enter the arena of the bankers for exchange we need to be on our toes. We need to be sharp. Banksters are the most corrupt of all humans.

They have started every war.

Shot every president in American history.

They had the major role in 911 and control every country’s hopes since every country is in deep debt.

I cannot fathom that God would call us to be light workers and healers of our humanity and not give us full knowledge of what to do. We are told to trust the banks. Really? The banks in control of this exchange means more trickle down to humanities needs while they reap interest and decide who gets loans and at what rates.

Never, ever shall the banks have control any longer of the world’s future. We are called to be strong and responsible and this cannot happen without all the knowledge we shall need to deal with the rates. Yosef is telling the truth that God is in charge and guiding us; but God still must make it more clear and shut up all of the misinformation that is circulating. Never trust a banker. If the banker says you can have this if you do this…then, once again they become in charge and I cannot be the only one that sees this. If God truly chose me then I become the one that determines where the money goes to humanity and how it shall be spent. If a banker automatically shows me low rates because he has judged that I am not worthy to receive the high rates; that puts the bankers in charge of this.

If I have to even ask what the high rates are I will automatically not trust this person sitting across from me. He’s still playing the banker. He’s still playing the control card. If Yosef reads this and he is speaking from the Elders side no one entering the bankers arena must feel like he is lacking information. From what I am reading on all of the dinar sites, everyone is lacking. Trust that the bankers will do the right thing and give you a good rate. All are worthy of the best and there are no mistakes, no chancehappenings and no mistakes in God’s world. Expect knowledge to come to you soon, and that knowledge before you call in for an appointment. JMO"

And, also please familiarize yourselves with the tenets of NESARA as it has been slowly being rolled out and implemented around the world (GESARA) for years already. Once familiar, you will be able to watch it evolve - although I doubt very much the word or name's will ever be used.

We are headed here, ultimately - 

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

12 Re: RV/GCR Weekend Thread on Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:30 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

"RV RV RV 12 AM EST" - Anonymous Guest Post

3/19/2016 08:52:00 PM  Emailed, Intel  

This just in Bozo has just got confirmation that the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar, Iranian Rial,and the Vietnam Dong has happened The rates are as is Dinar-$3.45 Dong-$.85 Rial-$3.25 and the Zimbabwe dollar 100 trillion bond is coming in at $.65 It has happened RV RV RV The #800 will be out very shortly and banks will be opening up at 7AM EST Sunday 3/19/2016 This is not a test Be ready for the #800 at 12am EST

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

13 Re: RV/GCR Weekend Thread on Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:51 am

duffs9296

Well it's Sunday 3/20/2016 and nothing yet.....I am still able to buy LOTS of dong for very little money....

14 Re: RV/GCR Weekend Thread on Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:20 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin
ugh   bat boy bat boy

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

15 Re: RV/GCR Weekend Thread on Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:06 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - MARCH 20, 2016

IRAN RIAL SOLID AT 3.58 ON FRONT SCREENS.

IRAN IS NOW SECRETLY THE LEADER OF MIDDLE EASTERN AFFAIRS.

ALL NATIONS HAVE REACHED CONSENSUS THAT ZIMBABWE IS TO BE THE LEADER OF THE ENTIRE AFRICAN UNION.

ZIM/YUAN RATE SET TO BE SO HIGH IT WILL DEMAND AN EXPLANATION.

THE NEW REPUBLIC HAS BEEN IN PLACE SINCE JANUARY 1, 2016.

DONALD TRUMP HAS ALWAYS BEEN AWARE THAT HE WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT. HE WAS TASKED TO MAKE A COMPLETE MOCKERY OF US POLITICS AND DROP OUT AT THE VERY END.

HIS CAMPAIGN HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PUBLIC TOOL TO PROMOTE HIS BRANDS AND IS A POLITICAL DISTRACTION LEADING UP TO THE RV.

MARKETS OPEN IN THE MIDDLE EAST AT THE SAME TIME AS THE SPRING EQUINOX. THE PERFECT TIME TO RE-INTRODUCE THE IRR INTERNATIONALLY.

PREPARE TO RECEIVE YOUR "ASTONISHING GIFT".

THIS WAS ONLY A SUMMARY, READ FULL POST HERE:
http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2016/03/astonishing-gift-rv-intel-update-march.html

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV VISIT:
http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel

Thanks to: http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

16 Re: RV/GCR Weekend Thread on Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:07 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin

"Astonishing Gift" - RV Intel - Update - March 20, 2016

5:18 AM  Dinarland, GCR, Iran, [url=http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/search/label/New Republic]New Republic[/url], RV, [url=http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/search/label/Secret News]Secret News[/url], USA  3 comments

RV ALERT / INTELLIGENCE - UPDATE - MARCH 20, 2016

"ASTONISHING GIFT"

IRAN

Iran Rial solid on front screens @ 3.58, this is the same rate whales were SKR'd earlier with the IQD.

Iran has publicly announced inclusion in the WTO, but not announced their currency as international, but is expected to on Tuesday, well after the fact when it begins this Sunday morning 1am EST (the start of the Arabic financial markets is Sunday 8am AST or 1am EST). Iran has quietly replaced Saudi Arabia as the leader of Middle Eastern affairs, and the IRR has quietly replaced Dubai as the Middle Eastern Dinar Monetary Authority.

ZIMBABWE

Zimbabwe is the leader within the African Union and all nations choose to make the ZIM / Yuan the new African Reserve Currency for the continent. As such the ZIM / Yuan value will demand a very high rate. A rate so high that it demands explanation, here are three logical reasons:

1) It's valued against all African Union hard assets not just Zimbabwe's.
2) The spot price of gold is expected to drop two-thirds sometime in April, thus making all currencies more valuable.
3) The Chinese Elders want the poorest people to inherent the largest amount of new wealth and freely disburse it to their friends, family and communities... which in turn will re-stimulate the dormant global economies.

The current ZIM rate is XX, which translated means the RV is XX% completed. When the ZIM rate hits XXX the RV will be released automatically. Whales redeeming ZIM pre-RV were done so via SKRs, however they have actually received lower rates versus say what the internet or general public will receive post RV. Reason being the Chinese Elders desire for the meek to inherit the greatest blessings, yet still be merciful to the remaining elite who are either unawakened and/or not big enough cabal players to spoil the party.

REPUBLIC

A new US government mechanism had to be in place, seated and functioning before the RV was released because all that new money being available before an election cycle could have created a very negative long-term political and military influence. Know with certainty that _____________ is currently the President of the US Republic and has been since January 1, 2016.

As such, Donald Trump has always been well aware that he will never be President, and this is why he ran in the first place. He is doing the Republic a solid in his eyes, as well as promoting his entertainment and real estate brands domestically and internationally. Also, a political election is great tool for public distraction leading up the the RV, and why he may ultimately receive business and currency redemption favors from the Chinese after he patriotically drops out of the Presidential race at the Republican convention.

This is why Trump is so incredibly bold in all of his speeches and statements as both the cabal and Chinese want him to make a complete mockery of US politics so that another pre-selected candidate will be "forced to run" for President at the upcoming brokered Republican convention, and heroically take back the nomination / country from radical primary winner Donald Trump.

It's also a brilliant strategy to replace one leader with another, peacefully, by pre-positing him to potentially serve 9 years (more than two terms) as chosen by the New Powers That Be (BRICS). A similar government hand selected leadership transition was quietly accomplished during a normal election cycle with new Canadian Prime Minster Justin Trudeau.

SPRING EQUINOX

Occurs on March 20, 2016, Sunday 12:28am in New York City. That's about the exact same time markets in the Middle East open (7 hours ahead), which would be the ideal time to re-introduce an international IRR--which began flashing Friday and went solid after the US markets closed. Seasonal equinoxes mean that light and dark exchange majorities per hours/minutes of each day. Thus a Spring Equinox RV launch signifies the rebirth of life in majority after a long and brutal winter with no sign of new life--or darkness in the ruling majority.

ASTONISHING GIFT

Know that all RV exotic currencies and rates, including the ZIM, VND, IQD, AFA & IRR are all solid & on front screens at this very moment... rising ever more quickly by the hour. Thus it is shrewd and appropriate to ask for any rate you feel necessary to complete your personal and project goals as we've heard the Elders are intending to extend an "astonishing gift" to the world this week. So have great confidence planting your deepest dreams in their new benevolent soil.

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

17 Re: RV/GCR Weekend Thread on Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:24 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - MARCH 20, 2016

IRAN RIAL SOLID AT 3.58 ON FRONT SCREENS.

IRAN IS NOW SECRETLY THE LEADER OF MIDDLE EASTERN AFFAIRS.

ALL NATIONS HAVE REACHED CONSENSUS THAT ZIMBABWE IS TO BE THE LEADER OF THE ENTIRE AFRICAN UNION.

ZIM/YUAN RATE SET TO BE SO HIGH IT WILL DEMAND AN EXPLANATION.

THE NEW REPUBLIC HAS BEEN IN PLACE SINCE JANUARY 1, 2016.

DONALD TRUMP HAS ALWAYS BEEN AWARE THAT HE WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT. HE WAS TASKED TO MAKE A COMPLETE MOCKERY OF US POLITICS AND DROP OUT AT THE VERY END.

HIS CAMPAIGN HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PUBLIC TOOL TO PROMOTE HIS BRANDS AND IS A POLITICAL DISTRACTION LEADING UP TO THE RV.

MARKETS OPEN IN THE MIDDLE EAST AT THE SAME TIME AS THE SPRING EQUINOX. THE PERFECT TIME TO RE-INTRODUCE THE IRR INTERNATIONALLY.

PREPARE TO RECEIVE YOUR "ASTONISHING GIFT".

THIS WAS ONLY A SUMMARY, READ FULL POST HERE:
http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2016/03/astonishing-gift-rv-intel-update-march.html

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV VISIT:
http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

18 Re: RV/GCR Weekend Thread on Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:25 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Urgent: Astonishing Gift Article -- Lies, Lies, Lies?

12:20 PM  Dinarland, GCR, RV, [url=http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/search/label/Secret News]Secret News[/url]  3 comments
We have made it clear in the past, that we are not a biased website. Here is an article regarding the Astonishing Gift article posted earlier today. - OD

Urgent Global Reset Info March 20! Astonishing Gift Article. Lies, Lies, Lies?

Sunday, March 20, 2016 8:15

(Before It's News)

An Exclusive You Have To See: The Last Frontier of Free Press Is Here! No More Censorship, Unlike YouTube and Others!

The information below is a post made to the Open Disclosure website from the operationdisclosure blog. Its more of the same type stories concerning the Currency Reset, New Republic, Paul Ryan, and General Dunford. Seems like more NESARA related stuff. Note: NESARA has a story in the top 10 today that is over a year old and yet it still gets a lot of views. I thought the new information about Trump being aware of what they (cabal,elite,establishment,bankers,etc) are doing was very interesting. I have watched Trump very closely over the past 3-4 months and have researched his past. I believe he is sincere in what he is doing. He would have to be an premier actor to pull-off the deception that this article is suggesting. Also, his entire family would have to be involved. No way he is doing this for branding or money. He has plenty of money. He knows he could be killed at any moment by some wack job Trump Hater. His family, extended family, and friends are also at risk and I believe he values them much more than his business or branding. For me, this is just more confirmation that all of this is disinformation, distraction and lies to placate the public while the NWO continues with their real plan of depopulation and total control of the “useless eaters”. Also, thought it was funny that they put a blank space where the current president identity should be!!!

RV ALERT / INTELLIGENCE – UPDATE – MARCH 20, 2016

“ASTONISHING GIFT”

IRAN

Iran Rial solid on front screens @ 3.58, this is the same rate whales were SKR’d earlier with the IQD.

Iran has publicly announced inclusion in the WTO, but not announced their currency as international, but is expected to on Tuesday, well after the fact when it begins this Sunday morning 1am EST (the start of the Arabic financial markets is Sunday 8am AST or 1am EST). Iran has quietly replaced Saudi Arabia as the leader of Middle Eastern affairs, and the IRR has quietly replaced Dubai as the Middle Eastern Dinar Monetary Authority.

ZIMBABWE

Zimbabwe is the leader within the African Union and all nations choose to make the ZIM / Yuan the new African Reserve Currency for the continent. As such the ZIM / Yuan value will demand a very high rate. A rate so high that it demands explanation, here are three logical reasons:

1) It’s valued against all African Union hard assets not just Zimbabwe’s.

2) The spot price of gold is expected to drop two-thirds sometime in April, thus making all currencies more valuable.

3) The Chinese Elders want the poorest people to inherent the largest amount of new wealth and freely disburse it to their friends, family and communities… which in turn will re-stimulate the dormant global economies.

The current ZIM rate is XX, which translated means the RV is XX% completed. When the ZIM rate hits XXX the RV will be released automatically. Whales redeeming ZIM pre-RV were done so via SKRs, however they have actually received lower rates versus say what the internet or general public will receive post RV. Reason being the Chinese Elders desire for the meek to inherit the greatest blessings, yet still be merciful to the remaining elite who are either unawakened and/or not big enough cabal players to spoil the party.

REPUBLIC

A new US government mechanism had to be in place, seated and functioning before the RV was released because all that new money being available before an election cycle could have created a very negative long-term political and military influence. Know with certainty that _____________ is currently the President of the US Republic and has been since January 1, 2016.

As such, Donald Trump has always been well aware that he will never be President, and this is why he ran in the first place. He is doing the Republic a solid in his eyes, as well as promoting his entertainment and real estate brands domestically and internationally. Also, a political election is great tool for public distraction leading up the the RV, and why he may ultimately receive business and currency redemption favors from the Chinese after he patriotically drops out of the Presidential race at the Republican convention.

This is why Trump is so incredibly bold in all of his speeches and statements as both the cabal and Chinese want him to make a complete mockery of US politics so that another pre-selected candidate will be “forced to run” for President at the upcoming brokered Republican convention, and heroically take back the nomination / country from radical primary winner Donald Trump.

It’s also a brilliant strategy to replace one leader with another, peacefully, by pre-positing him to potentially serve 9 years (more than two terms) as chosen by the New Powers That Be (BRICS). A similar government hand selected leadership transition was quietly accomplished during a normal election cycle with new Canadian Prime Minster Justin Trudeau.

SPRING EQUINOX

Occurs on March 20, 2016, Sunday 12:28am in New York City. That’s about the exact same time markets in the Middle East open (7 hours ahead), which would be the ideal time to re-introduce an international IRR–which began flashing Friday and went solid after the US markets closed. Seasonal equinoxes mean that light and dark exchange majorities per hours/minutes of each day. Thus a Spring Equinox RV launch signifies the rebirth of life in majority after a long and brutal winter with no sign of new life–or darkness in the ruling majority.

ASTONISHING GIFT

Know that all RV exotic currencies and rates, including the ZIM, VND, IQD, AFA & IRR are all solid & on front screens at this very moment… rising ever more quickly by the hour. Thus it is shrewd and appropriate to ask for any rate you feel necessary to complete your personal and project goals as we’ve heard the Elders are intending to extend an “astonishing gift” to the world this week. So have great confidence planting your deepest dreams in their new benevolent soil.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum