Latest topics
»  Likely hillary supporter destroys family's Thanksgiving dinner during fit of rage brought on by Trump derangement syndrome.
Today at 2:28 am by microaggressor

» Happy Thanksgiving-
Today at 2:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘By the people, for the people’: Kim Dotcom to launch alternative internet
Today at 2:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Boom Phenomenon over NE Denver & SE Detroit
Today at 1:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» 7 Types of Psilocybin Mushrooms You Probably Didn’t Know About
Today at 1:07 am by microaggressor

» Skull Discovered in China Could Re-write Our Understanding of the Theory of Human Evolution
Today at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Was Noah’s Ark a Metaphor For Preserving God Code Human DNA; Under Assault Now??
Today at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» DR Steven Greer (Nov 23, 2017) - False Flag Events and Their Danger
Today at 12:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS!
Today at 12:37 am by robert18

» UFO News ~ UFO Sighting in Paris, Île-de-France plus MORE
Today at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Another '20 Years and Back' Whistleblower Talks About Covert Space Marines Recruitment
Today at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bright fireball streaks through the night sky over Japan
Today at 12:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive sinkhole opens near Coromandel in Minas Gerais, Brazil
Today at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jimmy Church w/ Richard Dolan : UFOs and Disclosure
Today at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cindy Kay Currier ~ White avians, Armistice & Accord, JFK robotoid goes bye-bye
Today at 12:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sevan Bomar - "Become The Master Of You"
Today at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» John McCain’s wandering orthopedic boot
Today at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford: Khazarian Cabal Purge Accelerates ~ Nov. 22, 2017
Today at 12:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» CREEPY UNCLE JOE
Yesterday at 11:00 pm by microaggressor

» #QANON Intel Updates
Yesterday at 8:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Marine Raid on CIA - Intel Update from Tom Heneghan & Stew Web
Yesterday at 8:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/CGR News ~ "Is the RV/GCR a Joke?" plus more
Yesterday at 6:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Reincarnation and the Evolution of Consciousness plus Reincarnation and the Spirit-form
Yesterday at 5:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Q-Book: Q-Anon Summary & Online Reference
Yesterday at 5:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No. 159 - JFK Murder Part II: Coup D'etat w/ Dr. Jim Fetzer
Yesterday at 4:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz ~ 11/22/17
Yesterday at 12:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  The Guilt is a Trick of the Ego
Yesterday at 12:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» We Are Heading Full Steam Into The Biggest Credit-default Cycle In Our Nation’s History
Yesterday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mainstream astronomers now discussing the possibility that Oumuamua is a spaceship
Yesterday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery ‘Booms’ heard in 64 locations around the world create confusion among scientists
Yesterday at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» DEEP STATE UFO SECRECY & MEDIA BLACKOUTS! JFK2017 REVELATIONS! DARK JOURNALIST & ALEXANDRA BRUCE
Yesterday at 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Russia Reveals Antarctica Is Not What We're Being Told
Yesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Former Employee James Oberg Explaining UFO Sightings
Yesterday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Founder of Autism Non-Profit Found Dead in Canal
Yesterday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wetico...MORE ON THE EGO
Yesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » NIBIRU, PLANET X & 9 » NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru researcher Steve Olson shares most recent evidence plus MORE

NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru researcher Steve Olson shares most recent evidence plus MORE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Planet X / Nibiru researcher Steve Olson shares most recent evidence
March 22, 2016 · Planet X ·

From video description:
Steve Olson is a researcher, cyber security expert, retired USAF and held a Top Security SBI/SCI Clearance. Mr. Olson brings a blockbuster amount of evidence, pointing to the very real possibility a secondary solar system is on a path that will come close to our own planet, possibly causing cataclysms at a mass scale. Almost two dozen photographs taken from multiple cameras and sources from around the world with the best evidence to date of the infamous Nibiru, Wormwood, Nemesis, Planet X aka Winged Destroyer.

Thanks to: http://planetxnews.com

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Do Torah codes predict return of Jesus & Planet X / Nibiru next week?
March 22, 2016 · Planet X ·

Richard Shaw, producer/director of the film ‘Torah Codes: End to Darkness’, and Rabbi Matityahu Glazerson, one of the world’s leading researchers into Torah codes, share new findings pointing to Messiah and Nibiru.
Something significant happening at Purim – which may refer to next Wednesday evening, the 23rd, or to Shushan Purim, which is celebrated in Jerusalem beginning next Friday, the 25th, 2016.
Prior to an event, we know there are also signs from Heaven to be on the lookout for. Today, in our previous article Sunset angels wings in the sky over Cornwall, UK we reported a strange phenomenon in the sky during sunset in Cornwall, UK. A photographer captured a sun with two wings.
Chloe Moore, from the Royal Meteorological Society said: “A sun with wings is very rare and as far as I am aware, there is no official name for this phenomenon.”
Okay, it can happen, a sun with wings and it could be just a rare sky phenomenon but what if it happened twice within a short time period!
On January 13, 2016 another photographer, from the town of Koloa on the island of Kauai, Hawaii took a photo of the sunset. But instead of a beautiful sunrise she took a strange apparition in the sky what looks like a sun with wings.
Compare the two suns with wings – They are the same! That can’t be a coincidence.
Given the fact that Rabbi Matityahu Glazerson refers to Nibiru aka the winged planet, I wonder whether these ‘winged suns’ or ‘guardian angels’ in the sky are signs from Heaven?
Anyhow we will see if Rabbi Matityahu Glazerson’s new findings indeed refer to an upcoming celestial event next week.

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Be thankful for every day that Planet X / Nibiru hasn’t arrived
March 22, 2016 · David Hines, Planet X, Writers · 1 Comment  
FacebookTwitterGoogle+RedditDiggDeliciousStumbleUponPrintEmail[url=https://www.addtoany.com/share#url=http%3A%2F%2Fplanetxnews.com%2F2016%2F03%2F22%2Fbe-thankful-for-every-day-that-planet-x-nibiru-hasnt-arrived%2F&title=Be thankful for every day that Planet X %2F Nibiru hasn%E2%80%99t arrived&description=You may be asking yourself%2C where the hell is Planet X%3F Planet X will arrive soon enough.]Share[/url]

David Hines aka Doomsday Dave – Staff Writer for PlanetXnews.com
By Staff Writer David “Doomsday Dave” Hines
(bio and articles / forum)
Sweden and the rest of Scandinavia are experiencing an increase in earthquakes but not so much in intensity but in frequency. Inger, a member of PlanetXforum.com, sent me an email letting me know about an earthquake last Saturday. Here is what she wrote:
“There was a earthquake m 4.0-4.5 at Saturday late evening. 54km from Luleå (Sweden). It was also felt in Finland.”
Mexico has experienced one of the worst winters in decades with tremendous snowfalls. My wife and I usually vacation in Mexico in the winter because it is nice and hot. With the winter here in Canada being so mild, it did not make any sense to leave to go south. The weather is really screwed up and all I can say is that we are being affected by Planet X, just like all the other planets in our solar system.
The US is still being plagued by floods and I feel for those unfortunate people who have lost their homes and I just hope they can salvage them or have the insurance pay for a rebuild. Losing all that you have accumulated over a lifetime is hard and I am surprised that the government has not helped — or have they? Please let me know if they have. I wish I could say that it is all over soon but this is just a very small sample of what is to come. Read this report by CNN on the flooding down south.
There is a convenient store close to where I live and the manager there is always asking me about Planet X. Today was no different, except his wife was there who interjected in our conversation and proceeded to tell me that this was all bull. I looked at her for a moment and told her that I have been researching the subject of Planet X for over five years to reach an educated decision of its existence. I then asked her how long she had researched Planet X to come to her educated opinion. I got a blank stare and no reply, so I knew that she had come to her opinion with about 30 seconds of research. I told her that she should actually do some serious research before blurting out uneducated guesses. I guess I was a little hard on her but I will be honest when I say I am tired of people making such rash statements with no facts to back up what they are saying.
I thought you might be interested in the Mars Reconnaissance Rover video. I think they learned a lot more about Mars and I am wondering if they have sent a similar rover to get a visual of Planet X. Well check out just how clear these images are.
You may be asking yourself, where the hell is Planet X? Maybe, like me, you thought that it should have been visible in the sky by now. It always seems that it is the other guys who witness it but you do your due diligence and scan the skies every day, as I do, but, alas, nothing. I gave this a lot of thought and I have come to the conclusion that the longer it takes to get here, the better off you and I are. It gives you just that much more time to prepare, as I am sure that most of you are not 100% ready. So just use this time wisely and don’t fret the small stuff. Planet X will arrive soon enough.
DDD signing off. Keep your eyes on the skies.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum