OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Looking For The Core Again… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Looking For The Core Again… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Looking For The Core Again… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Looking For The Core Again… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Looking For The Core Again… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Looking For The Core Again… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Looking For The Core Again… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Looking For The Core Again… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Looking For The Core Again… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Looking For The Core Again… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Looking For The Core Again… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Looking For The Core Again… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Looking For The Core Again… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Looking For The Core Again… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Looking For The Core Again… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Looking For The Core Again… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Looking For The Core Again… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Looking For The Core Again… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Looking For The Core Again… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Looking For The Core Again… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Looking For The Core Again… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Looking For The Core Again… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking For The Core Again…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking For The Core Again… Empty Looking For The Core Again… Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:23 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Looking For The Core Again…

March 24, 2016 / Visionkeeper

Looking For The Core Again… Adorable-art-blue-boat-favim-com-695093
Photo Source:
Music to read by below:
I was sitting quietly this morning and watching it snow outside the window. I could see the spring birds darting about from tree to tree between the snow flakes. They were my purple finches which really are more red than purple, but oh well. They seemed to be playing tag.  They travel in little gangs of five or six and have no trouble at all enjoying themselves. Raucous and joyful. I watched and wondered to myself why humanity can not do the same thing? I began my process I use to go looking for the core of the problem. There always is one, eventually. It may take a while to find it, but that is where the answers lie.
I kept looking at the worlds dilemma right now from all angles and I kept coming back to one thing at the center of the chaos. Human Ego. Ego seems at the very heart of each and every problem we are facing today. That human failing of having to be right, of judging others, to feeling better than or above all others, our demand of  needing people to see things our way.  No give or take, no compromise.  Why do we hold onto our beliefs at all costs regardless if they are correct or not? I sense fear lingering in the alley ways of those beliefs.  And why pray tell are we fearful of changing our beliefs? I suppose it stems from familiarity, it’s what defines who we are, who we have been for so long,  so if we no longer believe in that something, then who are we?
Have you ever stopped to closely think about the images and ideas you harbor inside of who you are. How did you come to be this person you are? So often we forget to ask ourselves  the important questions by which to find the answers to our problems.  I know for me changing beliefs has been a real hurdle. I have yet to figure out why exactly.  Fear is mixed in there along with liking things just the way they are, but there is something else infused into the mix. Bigger and broader. Fear plus familiarity  equals what?  Could the third thing be the discomfort of not knowing how to become someone else minus our ego and all the problems it creates? Leaving behind ego allows us the freedom to become who we really are, but there too is fear for many. If given the freedom to be free, who do we become?  How would we be? How would we think? Is it just easier to be who we think we are rather than actually finding a new way of being, a new person to become?
Despite our despair over the warring state of our planet and our urgent need for tranquility and peace, we hold onto powerful beliefs that shape our world, our thoughts,  our interaction with life, regardless if they are bad or good, to allow the  definition of who we are to continue. Many have lost that lust for life that brings about our creativity and stimulation to grow and expand to be more than what we are. It has been stifled and stuffed because of the chaotic circumstances smothering the world and demanding our constant attention and never-ending energy to keep fighting for what we believe in .  It is time to get back to asking ourselves the deeper questions we have ignored while being entertained by society.
Do we truly know who we are beyond our sex, age, race, career etc? Have you figured out what makes you do what you do and think the way you do?  It’s time to ask and more importantly to listen to the answer. As a society we must put an end to judgment and come clean with who we are, change any incorrect beliefs that no longer define who we wish to be and place our powerful energies into creating a new world of acceptance and compassion centered around love. We fear change because we have been told since birth that change is difficult and scary therefore we stay away from it. That is a belief we need to correct right out of the gate because if we allow ourselves to fear change it will never come about!
Blessings to all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum