OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 3/28/2016 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 3/28/2016 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 3/28/2016 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 3/28/2016 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 3/28/2016 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 3/28/2016 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 3/28/2016 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 3/28/2016 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 3/28/2016 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 3/28/2016 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 3/28/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 3/28/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 3/28/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 3/28/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 3/28/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 3/28/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 3/28/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 3/28/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 3/28/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 3/28/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 3/28/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 3/28/2016 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

RV/GCR Chatter ~ 3/28/2016

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RV/GCR Chatter ~ 3/28/2016 Empty RV/GCR Chatter ~ 3/28/2016 Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:45 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Featured Post

"Special Message" - Anonymous Guest Post

Emailed to Dinar Chronicles: Watch for a special message from Lord Ashtar and St Germain. This is it people.

"To those that are Kinda Disappointed" - Anonymous Guest Post

3/28/2016 09:29:00 AM  Emailed, Thoughts  
Emailed to Dinar Chronicles:

To those that are “Kinda Disappointed”

Dear Dinarland faithful. Do not be disappointed. There is no real reason for your disappointment. Sure, you wanted to be at the bank on Easter Sunday. You thought, Jiminy Crickets that’s the perfect cover for the RV on a Global Religious Holiday. You wanted to wake up this glorious Monday, get the 800 #s & schedule your exchange appointment. Your disappointment is understandable. You are focusing on all the things you will do with your new wealth. All the bills & bill collectors you can rid yourself of, all the items you can purchase, the family members you can help. The list is endless.

Even though you know in your heart that this is real, that you cannot be dissuaded, that it will happen, you still experience this disappointment. Your disappointment however, in reality, stems from 2 simple facts that most are simply not aware of, or you simply don’t believe what you have been presented. I know this because I can hear it in the words I have read it on these threads & in the chatrooms.

1) You do not have the full picture of what is truly going on. Neither do I. What I do have is a sliver of greater information, insight & intuition given to me via something I am coming to grips with understanding.

2) Your Focus. A great many of those in Dinarland are truly focused on the relief you will have after the fact. On the items outlined briefly above. You “can’t wait until this is over”. You are wondering “if everything is in place at the banks why this isn’t over?” “Why aren’t we going?”

One thing I have come to understand however is what I want to pass on to you. There have been many articles posted recently by multiple sources all pointing you in the right direction. The direction of the truth. Yosef directly, Michael, Sananda, St. Germain, The Arcturians, and others via channels.

Now let us pause to remember something Schopenhauer taught us. All truth passes through three stages. 1st, it is ridiculed. 2nd, it is violently opposed. 3rd, it is accepted as being self-evident. I have no idea where you are on the truth scale. Are you allowing the ridicule of the dark to affect you? Are you in opposition of belief in the articles you’ve read?

The truth is this Event is much, much greater than just a currency reset or the change out of currency. If that were the case they could have done exactly what occurred in 1993 with the Kuwaiti Dinar or in 1933 with the bank holiday, and we could all continue on our merry way trapped in the illusion of the veil. No, the Truth is a much larger picture. One quite frankly that I cannot fathom. The shift of the ages hasn’t happened because its time has not yet arrived. Simple as that.

So how can WE speed it up? Go back to YOUR FOCUS.

If you do not yet believe that we manifest our reality via our thoughts, well you need to REFOCUS your beliefs or stop reading & continue the journey in your “hopium den”.

I will share with you where I am focusing. Right, Wrong or indifferent, every day I set aside a minimum of 30 to 90 minutes of prayerful meditation directed towards this event. Towards the efforts of the Light. Towards my own growth of understanding. Towards your growth of understanding. Towards helping those still asleep to awaken. As I go about the business of my day, my passing thoughts of energy are on this event and all those involved in making that happen. The energy I use to exert on the trivial has been redirected towards Love. For it is our collective Love that will be the greatest causation for speeding up the arrival of this event.

There are two types of energies manifest by all of us. Energy with focus towards service to others, and energy with focus on service to self. Trust me, the dark, its oligarchs and minions are focused on the later. They draw upon our disappointment energy when we also focused on the self. Change your focus. If you change your focus, you will end your disappointment. Focus on Love. Love for others, even those trapped in the ways of the dark.

Focus your Love on Victory of the Light!

LOVE ~ LIGHT ~ PEACE

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

2RV/GCR Chatter ~ 3/28/2016 Empty Re: RV/GCR Chatter ~ 3/28/2016 Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:48 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Emergency Meeting" - KTFA News/Thoughts from Last Night

3/28/2016 07:13:00 AM  KTFA, News, Thoughts  
KTFA

Don961 » March 27th, 2016

imo ........... Emergency meeting ???? ...... cuz of Mr. Sadr ????? ....hmmmmmmmmm

feeling the pressure National Alliance ?? .............

How about an emergency meeting to pass real reforms for the benefit of ALL of Iraq ..... instead of just your little group !!!!!

And other sources confirm denies the occurrence of disagreements during the emergency meeting of the National Alliance

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - March 28 / March: denied Informed sources from within the National Alliance, the differences may be ended an emergency meeting of coalition leaders on Sunday evening.

The sources told / Iraq Press /, that are untrue to end the meeting because of disagreements impact alliance president and Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari and Higher Education Minister Hussein al-Shahristani refused to give up their jobs, "stressing that" the meeting did not witness put this matter has ended up a positive atmosphere. "

The parliamentary sources had confirmed the resolution of the meeting because of disagreements, after demand from al-Jaafari and al-Shahristani to submit their resignations.
And it held the leadership of the National Alliance held an emergency meeting on Sunday evening, headed by Ibrahim al-Jaafari and the presence of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to discuss the development of events in the Iraqi arena.

The meeting was attended by members of the leadership Hussain al-Shahristani, and Hadi al-Ameri, and Hamid burdensome, and Khodair al, and Hashem al-Hashemi, and Faleh al-Fayad and Abbas al-Bayati. Q ended

http://www.iraqpressagency.com.....38;lang=ar

Fear of the leader of the Sadrist movement .. 220 Iraqi officials fleeing to Jordan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates

27.03.2016 | 15:45

Quoting an official source Jordanian media sources said, Sunday, March 27 / March, that Jordan received during the past two days, dozens of Iraqi officials and their families who have fled Iraq.

According to the official Jordanian source that Iraqi officials had fled after brandishing Sadrist leader Muqtada al-Sadr broke into the Green Zone and to hold corrupt them.
The source pointed out that Jordan is expected to receive more officials in the coming days, without giving names or numbers.

Provided more than 220 Iraqis in charge of parliament and their families out of their country during the past 48 hours, after waving cleric Moqtada al-Sadr to break into the Green Zone, according to the media.

Iraqi Airways has revealed that the majority of bookings on the Iraqi lines and other lines were Iraqis and their families and those close to them who went to the Jordanian capital of Amman to Istanbul and officials, as well as reservations to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.

According to the Baghdad airport figures that more than 350 families arrived, numbering to about 1,400 people, including women and children, have left Iraq in recent days, all of whom are relatives of officials and Iraqi lawmakers.

http://www.faceiraq.com/inews......id=4693330

Mountainman » March 27th, 2016

Did the HEADLINE say FLEAING or FLEEING.....???.....Either Way these CORRUPT Officials/Families......Don't want to Stick Around and CELEBRATE.....Know what I Mean VERN???.....LOL.....IMO Blessings,Mountainman
(8)=New Beginnings

BACKDOC » March 27th, 2016

HEE HEE…..I BET THERE ARE AT LEAST A FEW THOUSAND PEOPLE WAVING GOOD BYE, TO THESE CHARACTERS. IT REMINDS ME OF THE SOUND OF MUSIC PIANISTPAM!

DOC IMO SO LONG, FAREWELL AVEDISA GOOD NIGHT!

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum