Latest topics
» POOFness for JUNE 17: A FATHER'S LOVE FROM GHOULKOWSKI THE INTERNET CON-ARTIST
Today at 7:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral??
Today at 7:01 pm by kiaraxavier

» Our goal, when it comes to Jerzy Babkowski, a.k.a. ZAP
Today at 5:16 pm by 4-truth

» The GoldFish Report No. 236 WEEK 74 POTUS REPORT W/ THE FETZ-MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX STILL EXIST
Today at 4:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 12 Clinton Whistleblowers Found ‘Hanging From Doorknobs’
Today at 3:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 22 People Shot During a Mass Shooting Sunday, But it Doesn’t Fit the Narrative, So Media is Ignoring It
Today at 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Activist Speak Out; Deborah Tavares, John Knox, Jamie Lee, Peter Valentino and more
Today at 2:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Metamaterial that bends, shapes and focuses sound waves
Today at 1:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The occult archetype called vaccination By Jon Rappoport
Today at 1:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Freight Train Derails & Explodes In Indiana Causing Evacuation, Huge Fireball
Today at 1:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 19 Things That Can Help With A Spontaneous Awakening
Today at 1:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Uruguay: First Nation To Legalize Marijuana Can’t Keep Up With Demand
Today at 1:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Flattening the Hot Air Claim that Britain Owns Us By Anna Von Reitz
Today at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Stan Romanek Story - Messages - Full UFO Contact Documentary
Today at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Linda Moulton Howe Shocking Revelation - You Need to Hear This!!
Today at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» How Fast Does Cannabis Oil Work For Parkinson's Disease?
Today at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Japan earthquake kills at least three and injures hundreds
Today at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING NEWS: All leave voters are thick!
Today at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» TOP Astronomical Event, June Solstice 2018
Today at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Reno, Nevada Holistic Animal Care (local & Long distance)
Today at 10:44 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The HAARP Conspiracy: Weather as a WEAPON
Today at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 6-18-18
Today at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Origins Of ISIS - David Icke Talks To The Lancashire Post
Today at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Did A Family See A TR3B UFO Over Mills River North Carolina? plus MORE
Today at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ JawDropping-Planet X System from Three Continents plus MORE
Today at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ken O'Keefe 'Question Time with KOK #1' - Ask KOK a Question
Today at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Should we draw a conclusion ?
Today at 3:28 am by RamblerNash

» Delusion Land: Anna Von Reitz & The Arrest Warrant - UPDATE: Owner and Operator of “Virgo Triad” YouTube Channel accused of attempted murder! WTF?
Today at 12:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JUNE 16: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN PART 2 AND MY BROTHER HAD A STROKE SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!!
Yesterday at 8:15 pm by RamblerNash

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016

New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Oh bummer... I had hoped this guy was legit... then right up front he mentions Drake Bailey. Well at least I know I can put him on ignore going forward.

aestheticmedic

PS, Maybe he hasn't caught up with that reality, I don't know, I know a friend who knows Winston personally and that is how I knew there was more to the story when it first came out, and I am going to find out about the Drake deal and if Winston is to be believed.  I  don't blame anyone being skeptical its better to be until we see the proof not just more words.

aestheticmedic

:peace sign ali Another friend of mine were discussing what it may be like when we actually change from federally incorporated to old republic, and we are thinking it will look like things as usual and no big announcement will be made, just gradually change the history books, bring in the jury for trials so to not  have riots and old people having heart attacks because they were fooled.  Because how can they say this happened, we didn't tell you and now we are back the way we should be so why even bring it up.  Except the people who lost children, husbands and brothers in these awful wars, kids who died of the drug overdoses and also thrown in jail, so many lives changed and stolen, it is going to be an awful day of mourning when or if the masses really understand what has happened.  I hope we can change the horrible culture that has been provided to us via the movies and TV shows, and the medical and food and so much.

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Thanks am!

I will be most interested to hear more.

Here is why I stay away from Drake and those associated. I have a friend that hooked their horse up to the Drake wagon in a big way. That person worked on the inside of this mans "operation". That person came to regret this also in a big way. That is all I can say as the info was given in confidence. But even before I knew all of what my friend told me... my inner guidance system warned me about Drake.  So far that barometer has been on target.

So if you have contact with those that are close to Shrout let them know... they might also come to regret being a part of Drake's thing.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum