OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Arnie & Anna ~ Yes…they can kill me… They killed Kennedy…They killed Finicum… How many will sacrifice all for you before you act? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Arnie & Anna ~ Yes…they can kill me… They killed Kennedy…They killed Finicum… How many will sacrifice all for you before you act? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Arnie & Anna ~ Yes…they can kill me… They killed Kennedy…They killed Finicum… How many will sacrifice all for you before you act? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Arnie & Anna ~ Yes…they can kill me… They killed Kennedy…They killed Finicum… How many will sacrifice all for you before you act? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Arnie & Anna ~ Yes…they can kill me… They killed Kennedy…They killed Finicum… How many will sacrifice all for you before you act? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Arnie & Anna ~ Yes…they can kill me… They killed Kennedy…They killed Finicum… How many will sacrifice all for you before you act? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Arnie & Anna ~ Yes…they can kill me… They killed Kennedy…They killed Finicum… How many will sacrifice all for you before you act? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Arnie & Anna ~ Yes…they can kill me… They killed Kennedy…They killed Finicum… How many will sacrifice all for you before you act? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Arnie & Anna ~ Yes…they can kill me… They killed Kennedy…They killed Finicum… How many will sacrifice all for you before you act? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Arnie & Anna ~ Yes…they can kill me… They killed Kennedy…They killed Finicum… How many will sacrifice all for you before you act? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Arnie & Anna ~ Yes…they can kill me… They killed Kennedy…They killed Finicum… How many will sacrifice all for you before you act? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Arnie & Anna ~ Yes…they can kill me… They killed Kennedy…They killed Finicum… How many will sacrifice all for you before you act? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Arnie & Anna ~ Yes…they can kill me… They killed Kennedy…They killed Finicum… How many will sacrifice all for you before you act? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Arnie & Anna ~ Yes…they can kill me… They killed Kennedy…They killed Finicum… How many will sacrifice all for you before you act? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Arnie & Anna ~ Yes…they can kill me… They killed Kennedy…They killed Finicum… How many will sacrifice all for you before you act? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Arnie & Anna ~ Yes…they can kill me… They killed Kennedy…They killed Finicum… How many will sacrifice all for you before you act? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Arnie & Anna ~ Yes…they can kill me… They killed Kennedy…They killed Finicum… How many will sacrifice all for you before you act? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Arnie & Anna ~ Yes…they can kill me… They killed Kennedy…They killed Finicum… How many will sacrifice all for you before you act? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Arnie & Anna ~ Yes…they can kill me… They killed Kennedy…They killed Finicum… How many will sacrifice all for you before you act? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Arnie & Anna ~ Yes…they can kill me… They killed Kennedy…They killed Finicum… How many will sacrifice all for you before you act? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Arnie & Anna ~ Yes…they can kill me… They killed Kennedy…They killed Finicum… How many will sacrifice all for you before you act? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Arnie & Anna ~ Yes…they can kill me… They killed Kennedy…They killed Finicum… How many will sacrifice all for you before you act? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arnie & Anna ~ Yes…they can kill me… They killed Kennedy…They killed Finicum… How many will sacrifice all for you before you act?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yes…they can kill me… They killed Kennedy…They killed Finicum… How many will sacrifice all for you before you act?

Posted on April 2, 2016 by arnierosner
On Apr 2, 2016, at 11:31 AM, Arnie Rosner wrote:

• carl alfred: Swensson REPORTS: County Commissioners have removed themselves –
  • Oathkeeper: I’ve Got the Documents to Prove Our Government Committed Treason in Oregon and Nevada!
  • Yes..I admit to being the biggest fool…

Thank you again Judge…

With my very limited ability, I will attempt to convey my opinions on the issues you raised…

“They have documents, Arnie. Those documents (which include things you have signed all your life) indicate that you have agreed with them about your status as chattel backing their debts. Haven’t you realized that you are part of the problem yet?”

This unwarranted, deceptive and undeclared attack perpetrated against the American people and me as just one of the people…through no fault of our own…is totally unacceptable. And NO—I do not accept responsibility for being a victim.

No Judge…I am not part of the problem but I am surely attempting to be part of the solution. And I wish to thank you for your personal contribution to reveal the extent of this conspiracy.

Public Servants or Impostors sent Affidavit of Truth – Lt. Tim Schmidt, Anaheim Police
Attn: Betty T. Yee, California State Controller: Affidavit of truth served via USPS
Scott of Florida served affidavit
Affidavit of Fact!
An American Injured Party Affidavit of FACT – The work has been done for you.

However…

The people to whom you refer, who hold these papers…may do so—but do so in dishonor. They are misrepresenting themselves as lawful representatives acting with the delegated authority of the governed. As they misrepresent their status under the color of law, they are acting in fraud! Fraud vitiates all!!!!

The people to whom you refer are colluding with others in a conspiratorial manner to deliberately and with premeditation and malice to harm, injure, rob and deprive the American people of their Creator given rights. Their unlawful and criminal actions constitute crimes against the people; Crimes against humanity.

These crimes now include, but not limited to…murder, intimidation, coercion, bribery and other threats…inconsistent with the behavior of the peaceful and trusting society…identified as the Continental United States of America.

The people to whom you refer, have acted as war criminals. There is no immunity conferred to such criminals. They have acted with full knowledge of what they do. Here is an open admission of their guilt.
Congressman Blows the Whistle on Congress!
His treason and the treason of his coconspirators, the members of this corporate board, posing as the lawful Congress of the American people, has deprived Patriot Lavoy Finicum, of his rights to life…liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Tell Mr. Finicum’s family about the lies and deception by which these true enemies of the American people operate. And the Finicum’s are just one example of the crimes against humanity. There are far too many to identify further in this limited space.

There are no words or papers, to which you refer, created by the word-smithing esquires, that merit lawful consideration. Let the record reflect that these criminal acts, are the words and deeds of traitors to our society.

Without the lawful consent of the governed, these mostly esquires, have constructed an unlawful deceitful system, misrepresented as a system of justice for the express purpose and intent to administer tyranny for profit…theirs…. And indeed…Fraud vitiates all!!!!

The documents to which you refer are just paper. Forged, fraudulent paper…at best. Fraud vitiates all!!!!

The people to whom you refer are impostors…criminals…posing as lawful representatives—Spies, operatives and agents of a foreign entity; enemy combatants who are engaged in an undeclared mixed war. Fraud vitiates all…

Historically, as Americans, we hang enemy combatants out of uniform…don’t we?

Signatures and the resulting contracts obtained under false and misleading pretenses are null and void. No contract is valid unless all parties willingly agree. Fraud vitiates all…

Those who acted under the color of their office to defraud unsuspecting victims, are criminals acting with no delegated authority from the governed. You have exposed them…mostly as foreign agents. Thank you!

Foreign agents, posing as members of the people’s legitimate Congress. A misrepresentation of the lawful body which has not operated as a lawful assembly since the 1860’s. Fraud vitiates all…

Guns, badges, black sunglasses, uniforms, police cars, tanks, black robes, do not confer any lawful authority on those acting outside of their oath of office. Corporate officers and agents and agencies…posing as legitimate public servants do not constitute a lawful government body. Fraud vitiates all…
Without Honor…A Man is not a Man! Women too!

arnie
“You only think you know!”

The flag of the Continental united States of America
arnie@arnierosner.com
Http://scannedretina.com
714-964-4056
714-501-8247 – mobile

On Apr 2, 2016, at 9:35 AM, Anna von Reitz wrote:
They have documents, Arnie. Those documents (which include things you have signed all your life) indicate that you have agreed with them about your status as chattel backing their debts. Haven’t you realized that you are part of the problem yet?

On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 10:04 PM, Arnie Rosner [ltr]<[email=arnie@arnierosner.com][ltr]arnie@arnierosner.com[/ltr][/email]>[/ltr] wrote:
Dear Judge…

Again my apologies. I really appreciate your patience.

The fact they make claims (assumptions) requires them to prove their claim. Is that not so?

Without proof of my consent, on what basis could they substantiate their contentions? If they already operate in dishonor, they will manufacture what they need to entrap.

• ORANGE COUNTY, CA: Both the sheriff’s office and the DA’s office worked together to cover up the misconduct:
  • The Thomas Deegan Affair – Thomas Deegan One in a million
  • Randy Due Political Prisoner: Guilty!
  • State of Tennessee v. Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III

Just because I notice the various impostor agents and agencies does not mean they will respect or honor the fact that I am what I am. They already have proven that. In fact if they just demonstrated a sincere effort to honor their word, we would not be having this exchange…now would we?

arnie

arnie@arnierosner.com
[url=tel:714-964-4056]714-964-4056[/url]
[url=tel:714-501-8247]714-501-8247[/url] – mobile

On Apr 1, 2016, at 10:44 PM, Anna von Reitz wrote:

You still have to object and you still have to prove that they did something criminal—- and knew that they were doing something criminal. That element of intentionality is sometimes hard to establish, especially without giving them plenty of rope to….well…..you know.

On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 9:22 PM, Arnie Rosner [ltr]<[email=arnie@arnierosner.com][ltr]arnie@arnierosner.com[/ltr][/email]>[/ltr] wrote:
Thank you again Judge Anna.

As we have already determined I am pretty dense. My apologies for my incompetence and ignorance. However,

Yes I agree…it does not work as described either. Unless I am mistaken…you have already presented the evidence of fraud in these transactions. Based on what you have already shared…even in commerce, fraud vitiates all.

Any corporation which engages in fraud, by default, causes the dissolution of its charter…

As I understand this…under commercial law, the act of dissolution is not optional.

Have I got that right?

arnie

arnie@arnierosner.com

On Apr 1, 2016, at 10:06 PM, Anna von Reitz wrote:

It’s commercial, Arnie. I keep telling you— it’s a corporation. It’s operating under international commercial law. It’s not functioning the way you think it is.

On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 2:55 PM, Arnie Rosner [ltr]<[email=arnie@arnierosner.com][ltr]arnie@arnierosner.com[/ltr][/email]>[/ltr] wrote:
Thank you for responding…

But excuse me…Judge…

And to whom would I be obligated to object? The enumerated powers does not authorize the service company and/or their respective franchises (impersonating the lawful state, county and municipal agencies) to to act with such authority. And there is no other lawful authority except the people.

Our employees have never had nor do they current have lawful authority to dictate to “we the people,” as to how we choose to live. In fact…especially in California…it is the policy of the state as expressed in the following that sets this matter straight in my mind:
public agencies exist to aid in the conduct of the people’s business – Code Section 11120
The people of this state do not yield their sovereignty to the
agencies which serve them. The people, in delegating authority, do
not give their public servants the right to decide what is good for
the people to know and what is not good for them to know. The people
insist on remaining informed so that they may retain control over the
instruments they have created.
And the previous information specifies the agencies are public. So it could only be through fraud that the agencies of which we speak even exist. They surely were not created with my consent. Nor do I consider them as legitimate at the moment. I consider them as criminally impersonating our lawful public servants. So am I wrong?

Please straighten me out on this…

arnie

arnie@arnierosner.com

On Apr 1, 2016, at 12:08 PM, Anna von Reitz wrote:

You have to object– if you don’t you are “presumed” to agree. Of course, you were never told that these claims were made or that your records were changed until now– so you could not object to a contract made “in your behalf” —- talk about an. Offer you couldn’t refuse— until now.

On Friday, April 1, 2016, Arnie Rosner wrote:

Sorry Judge Anna…

They have done nothing of the sort. They can not lawfully change my status without my consent. They may have attempted to create the impression they changed my status but that would be fraud.

Are the following points not correct based on the above?

• Fraud is criminal act.
  • There is no statute of limitations on fraud.
  • Fraud vitiates all it touches.
  • Fraud also dissolves their corporate charter by default…had they a lawful one from which to begin.
  • With no lawful government, operating on the delegated authority of the governed; the people…to issue lawful charters, there are no lawful corporations anywhere in America.
  • With no lawful corporations there is no lawful corporate shield.
  • Corporate immunity is null and void. That would make all corporate officers and employees…and their respective spouses, subject to criminal and civil prosecution for any injuries that may have been caused to American Citizens of the Continental United States of America.

harvieux: “Fraud vitiates all.”

arnie

arnie@arnierosner.com

On Apr 1, 2016, at 7:51 AM, Anna von Reitz wrote:

Ah, well– please know that it IS all about politics and nothing else. They have signed you up, Arnie, and determined your political status for you. That is how they have worked this whole rotten game.

On Thursday, March 31, 2016, Arnie Rosner wrote:
Hello Shaun,

Thank you for responding. While I appreciate your interest, this is not a matter of support.

I must insist on a response from the executive level as this is a criminal matter and not one of politics.

Perhaps it is time to bring this matter to a world court which operates with the authority of the people and not the criminal enterprise. Perhaps it is time to bring criminal charges against the offenders.

Despite the attempts to stifle free speech, close to a million viewers have read the posts offered. Mailguard has been an important part of the alternative news distribution, so it is to the benefit of all concerned to take a strong stand and address these criminal conspirators at AT&T. Since At&T has been identified as the offender, it is time for the people who may subscribe to such networks and services to rethink their choices.

There is no basis for this abusive behavior by impostors who have been impersonating lawful government. There is no lawful government of the American people. Those who operate Washington DC are criminal impersonators controlled by some of the blokes in the City of London…AKA the British Crown.

I very strongly suggest the executive level of Mailguard, raise this issue to the International Internet Community as crimes are being committed by criminal enterprises acting in fraud and posing as lawful government agents and agencies. This is criminal impersonation and fraud!

Thank you again for the courtesy of your response. However,

I do look forward to an official response from the Head Office. Responsible company leaders must step out into the sunlight in support of legitimacy and honor.

arnie

arnie@arnierosner.com

On Mar 31, 2016, at 8:11 PM, MailGuard Support wrote:

Login

Arnie & Anna ~ Yes…they can kill me… They killed Kennedy…They killed Finicum… How many will sacrifice all for you before you act? Logo

Hello,
The following Support Ticket has been updated:
Ticket #ec19-56fd-9db8
CompanyArnie Rosner Enterprises
Created byArnie Rosner
SubjectFwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
StatusIn progress
Assigned toShaun Ryan

The following information was added to the ticket by Shaun Ryan
Hi Arnie,

Thanks for contacting MailGuard support with your issue. I do understand your frustration with this matter.

Sorry you are having issues with sending emails to these recipients.

This issue relates to a block by AT&T for some of our servers. Our network operations team has made several attempts to contact them and resolve the issue but have not yet had a response.

It seems that they have added some of the servers in our network to a blacklist incorrectly. They have given no indication at this stage when the issue will be resolved.

I have discussed it with the network operations team again and we will make another attempt to contact them and resolve the issue.

I will be sure to let you know as soon as we have a response.

Thanks very much for letting us know.

If you have any questions or need further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Shaun Ryan < br>MailGuard Service Desk
support@mailguard.com.au
1300 30 65 10
You can update this ticket by either replying to this message or by visiting https://console.mailguard.com.au/support/ticket/view?ticket=ec1956fd9db8
Kind regards,
MailGuard Support
1300 30 44 30

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum