OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Constitution Scholar, Anna Von Reitz, Explains Why Voters Are Powerless plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Constitution Scholar, Anna Von Reitz, Explains Why Voters Are Powerless plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Constitution Scholar, Anna Von Reitz, Explains Why Voters Are Powerless plus MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Constitution Scholar, Anna Von Reitz, Explains Why Voters Are Powerless plus MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Constitution Scholar, Anna Von Reitz, Explains Why Voters Are Powerless plus MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Constitution Scholar, Anna Von Reitz, Explains Why Voters Are Powerless plus MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Constitution Scholar, Anna Von Reitz, Explains Why Voters Are Powerless plus MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Constitution Scholar, Anna Von Reitz, Explains Why Voters Are Powerless plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Constitution Scholar, Anna Von Reitz, Explains Why Voters Are Powerless plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Constitution Scholar, Anna Von Reitz, Explains Why Voters Are Powerless plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Constitution Scholar, Anna Von Reitz, Explains Why Voters Are Powerless plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Constitution Scholar, Anna Von Reitz, Explains Why Voters Are Powerless plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Constitution Scholar, Anna Von Reitz, Explains Why Voters Are Powerless plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Constitution Scholar, Anna Von Reitz, Explains Why Voters Are Powerless plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Constitution Scholar, Anna Von Reitz, Explains Why Voters Are Powerless plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Constitution Scholar, Anna Von Reitz, Explains Why Voters Are Powerless plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Constitution Scholar, Anna Von Reitz, Explains Why Voters Are Powerless plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Constitution Scholar, Anna Von Reitz, Explains Why Voters Are Powerless plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Constitution Scholar, Anna Von Reitz, Explains Why Voters Are Powerless plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Constitution Scholar, Anna Von Reitz, Explains Why Voters Are Powerless plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Constitution Scholar, Anna Von Reitz, Explains Why Voters Are Powerless plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Constitution Scholar, Anna Von Reitz, Explains Why Voters Are Powerless plus MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Constitution Scholar, Anna Von Reitz, Explains Why Voters Are Powerless plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Constitution Scholar, Anna Von Reitz, Explains Why Voters Are Powerless

Posted on April 8, 2016 by David Robinson  
Constitution Scholar, Anna Von Reitz, Explains Why Voters Are Powerless plus MORE Francis-cardinal-george-archbishop-of-chicago
On Jul 18, 2014, at 1:51 PM, Archbishop George wrote:
I stand with the universal Catholic Church, founded by Christ. All the people whom you accuse of defrauding American citizens were elected by American citizens. That doesn’t mean that what they do is morally right, but the responsibility, finally, rests with the electorate.
God bless you.
Francis Cardinal George, O.M.I. Archbishop of Chicago

Where the Bear Went, and Where We Are

Judge Anna von Reitz Response to Archbishop George: http://mainerepublicemailalert.com/2014/07/19/where-the-bear-went-and-where-we-are-by-anna-von-reitz/
♦ Audio Interview:

Thanks to: http://mainerepublicemailalert.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Passport Fraud, by Anna von Reitz

April 7, 2016
Big Lake, Alaska

John Forbes Kerry
Secretary of State
2201 “C” Street NW
Washington, WA 20520

Ban Ki-Moon
UN Secretary General
1st Avenue and 46th Street
New York, NY 10017

Dear Sirs:

As I have already brought to your attention millions of Americans have been defrauded and have suffered mischaracterization of their political status.

I am a living woman whose nativity came on June 6, 1956 on the land of the organic wisconsin state.  These are Matters of Fact. 

The governmental services corporation doing business as the United States of America, Inc. and its franchise known as the State of Wisconsin were in Chapter 11 Reorganization at the time.  These are also Matters of Fact.

According to the sworn and recorded affidavit of my Mother  the only Party having first-hand knowledge of the facts, unidentified people came to her immediately after 36 hours of labor and employed semantic deceit and confusion to misrepresent registration of a commercial vessel as recording of a physical birth and to misrepresent the Federal United States as the Continental United States and thereby secured her signature on a misrepresented and undisclosed contract naming the State of Wisconsin franchise of a self-interested private, mostly foreign-owned governmental services corporation being operated by the Secretary of the Treasury of Puerto Rico as the usufruct of my estate and giving them the right to copyright my given name.

The false usufructs immediately abused this role and created a foreign situs trust using my given name:  Anna Maria Riezinger.  They also named this foreign situs trust as a surety for their own corporate bankruptcy. 

Thus in one criminal malicious act of fraud they kidnapped me from the land of my birth and into the foreign international jurisdiction of the sea—an act of press-ganging and inland piracy and unlawful conversion of political status, created a corporate persona to control and seize upon to benefit themselves, and arbitrarily defined this corporate “person” as a “citizen” as defined by the 14th Amendment of their own corporate Charter known as The Constitution of the United States of America.  They also further “bifurcated title” to “me” and created a Federal Municipal CITIZEN –a Cestui Que Vie Trust created, owned and operated by the District of Columbia Municipal Corporation:  ANNA MARIA RIEZINGER for the purpose of claiming my assets both public and private for the benefit of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) operating as an agency of the UN Corporation and making my ESTATE liable for payment of whatever charges the perpetrators of this monstrous scheme might address to me as the presumed “co-trustee” of the “PCT”— Public Charitable Trust created “in my name” by these criminals.

The Secretary of the Treasury of Puerto Rico, the Bankruptcy Trustee named by the Federal Reserve, the World Bank, and the IBRD –all Secondary Creditors of the failed governmental services corporation dba the United States of America, Inc.– finally settled the bankruptcy in November of 1999 conveniently without telling the Priority Creditors who are all the American people like me who have been railroaded and defrauded and mischaracterized as Federal United States “citizens” and Municipal CITIZENS of various stripe and who have been attacked as innocent babes in their cradles to pay debts they never owed and to live under conditions of peonage in an assumed slave status that was never theirs.

Now the same old perpetrators are trying for another round of fraud upon the American People.  The International Monetary Fund dba IMF has bankrupted its own governmental services corporation doing business as the UNITED STATES and taken all its supposed “franchises” including ANNA MARIA RIEZINGER into bankruptcy with it.  They have also created a brand new public transmitting utility for themselves called “Anna M. Riezinger”.   They’ve even come up with new names based on my actual name and copyrighted those, too— names like “Anna M. Riezinger-von Reitz”. 

The point is— it is all massive institutionalized fraud and you boys are responsible for ending it.

I am enclosing copies of two documents with this letter fully demonstrating the still-ongoing fraud being perpetuated.  These are “Passport” documents supposedly issued under the authority of the United States Department of State that came in envelopes  with  the following return addresses:

U.S. Government Official Mail
300 5th Avenue, Suite 600
Seattle, WA 98104

As you will see – although my photograph appears, these documents were not issued to me.  They were issued to “commercial vessels” owned and operated by the FEDERAL RESERVE that has been organized under United Nations City-State Municipal Law and their doing business name UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (INC.).

My hand-written notes appear on the color copies of these documents, explaining why they are fraudulent in nature, and are the result of malicious monopoly inducement on the part of the FEDERAL RESERVE dba UNITED STATES OF AMERICA which is not acting honestly, honorably, nor in compliance with any contract I am party to and which is seeking to secure my assumption and agreement with regard to their deliberate and self-interested mischaracterization of me and my status under conditions of non-disclosure and abundant semantic deceit.  

My experience is the same as that of 360 million other Americans.  The rats have a monopoly on the issuance of American Passports, so they are utilizing this as a coercive means to force people to agree to enslavement as chattel collateral benefiting their corporations—- resulting in peonage, enslavement, kidnapping, unlawful conversion, identity theft, false claims in commerce, and the list goes on.

Please note that none of these bogus documents mischaracterizing me  as a “person” have been signed or accepted and that the duty to issue a correct passport to me, my husband James Clinton Belcher, and my son Eric Jon Belcher remains as one of the “essential governmental services” required under international law and at Article IV, Section 3, Clause 2 of The Constitution for the United States of America, of which we are all beneficiaries. 

The “Federal Reserve” and its member banks have done nothing but function in collusion with the “International Monetary Fund” as crime syndicates on our shores and have worked a complex and institutionalized racketeering and enslavement fraud scheme on our soil.  

Both these organizations— as demonstrated by the material evidence presented with this letter and public records— deserve to be summarily liquidated and the continuance of the associated malicious frauds carried on by their various storefronts including the “USA” and “FBI” and “BLM” and their Bankruptcy Trustees who are also colluding in self-interested fraud against the American People indicate that all these associated organizations need to be liquidated and/or placed under completely new and contractually compliant management as well.

When my son came to this Earth I was accosted while still in a delirium of pain and told that I “had to” sign the paperwork that the minions of these corporations shoved in front of me —or my baby would be kept by the hospital and not allowed to go home in my custody.  I was literally threatened and coerced by thephysical theft of my newborn into signing these fraudulent “agreements” at a time when I couldn’t even read them.  

At the time, such forceful duress over what was also at the same time misrepresented as an innocentrecording of an event made no sense, but you can now appreciate that these kidnappers were intent on selling my son into slavery for their own benefit, seeking to seize upon and register the name I gave him, and to name their corporation as his usufruct.

It is only a question of how much more property must be destroyed and how many more lives must be lost to bring this depravity to a permanent stop.

No more vile and dishonorable crime can be imagined than that full grown men and women working in behalf of these banks and their storefront governmental services corporations have preyed upon innocent babies and women just out of childbirth.  Now that the stinking pile of dog dung has been presented to you for direct examination, perhaps you feel the same way?

And now, how many times do we have to say, “NO, I do NOT consent.” before someone gets off their rump and honors all the verbiage contained in the United Nations Charter?  

How many times do innocent Americans have to suffer enslavement and kidnapping  and armed extortion under color of law before you, Secretary Kerry, cut through the self-serving lies and issue correct passports for State Nationals? 

I am also including a scanned copy of the authenticated “Birth Certificate” issued by Secretary Kerry’s Office for ANNA MARIA RIEZINGER.   You will note that the DEPARTMENT OF STATE is the Guarantor owing “full faith and credit” and that the DEPARTMENT OF STATE is part of the bankrupt UNITED STATES, INC. 
Let me inform both of you that I am not and never was the equivalent of any bogus Cestui Que Vie Trust established “for me” by the UNITED STATES, INC. and am not the equivalent of any public transmitting utility established “for me” by THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC., either.   Neither is my husband and neither is my son.  We are Wisconsinites, Washingtonians, and Alaskans respectively and you had better believe it.
You had both better deal with this criminality or you will most certainly be blamed for it and considered criminals along with the long-dead perpetrators of this fraud.
Sincerely,

anna maria riezinger, non-negotiable autograph, all rights reserved
for Anna Maria Riezinger, c/o Post Office Box 520994, Big Lake, Alaska Rural Route 99652
(907) 250-5087,  avannavon@gmail.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

People’s Awareness Coalition, Comments About, by Anna von Reitz

Several people have asked my opinion of the PAC – and the organization’s guru LB Bork.
I first read the Red Amendment several years ago, and while the material was well-reasoned within the information the author had at the time, it was immediately apparent to me that LB Bork didn’t have all the pieces of the puzzle.
For example, not knowing that the United States has always been foreign with respect to the states, that the United States has always embraced dual citizenship— and not just after the Civil War, that the United States Trust is what the United States of America was organized and tasked to protect,  that the names of documents as well as the legal style of the name matters, that these things are meant to operate in completely different jurisdictions than the organic states— that is, the reason that the Federales call us “non-resident aliens”.
There are a great many weird realities that result from the odd arrangements our Forefathers made.  For example, the Federales, as James Thomas McBride observed, are not obligated to protect your body, but they are obligated to protect your property and not trespass on your rights. A sane man might say it is hard to protect one, while violating the other….but that’s the way it is and the reason that police are not obligated to protect you even though you pay their salaries and assume that that is their job.
Bork is also one of the main sources of the theory that we “commoners” who owe our allegiance to the respective land-based organic nation-states where we were born as Californians, Texans, Wisconsinites and so on, are not members of the “People” of the United States.  This assumption on Bork’s part seems to stem from looking at it only from the perspective of the organic states, which never allowed dual citizenship at any time, and failing to look at it from the perspective of the United States which always has allowed and promoted and used dual citizenship.
This is reiterated over and over in Federal Code and indeed, even by Bork, who refers to the language of the Fourteenth Amendment repeatedly and somehow fails to note that the Federales claim people born in their jurisdiction and anyone “subject to the jurisdiction thereof” as “citizens” but one may be one of the people without being a citizen so far as the Feds are concerned. And this has always been the case, too.
Going back to the Definitive Treaty of Peace 1783 which was the official peace treaty ending hostilities between the British and the Americans at the end of the Revolutionary War, we see two different kinds of people present and mentioned—- the free, sovereign, and independent people of the United States and the “inhabitants” who are subjects of the King and the Crown who remain to provide “essential governmental services” as provided under Article IV, Section 3, Clause 2 of the much-later Constitution for the united States of America.
From the Federal perspective— that is, from the international jurisdiction of the sea— one can be one of the “People” without being a citizen at all.  This distinction comes from the fact that a “citizen” owes an obligation of service and the people do not. This is the same distinction one must make when realizing that “sovereign citizen” is an oxymoron, a conflict of terms, and that one cannot be a “citizen”—neither state nor federal— and a “sovereign” at the same time.
I am aware of that fact and the reasons for it and as nasty, duplicitous, self-serving, dishonest, and often in Breach of Trust as the British Crown has been in mischaracterizing us as “inhabitants” and “employees” and “volunteers” and “citizens” willingly and knowingly subjecting ourselves and our property to their tender mercies, I think that it is a great disservice to everyone concerned to advance any argument whatsoever disinheriting us from our natural status as one of the free, sovereign, and independent people and members of the People, collectively.
To act upon this misunderstanding is to throw away our joint sovereignty and inheritance — the assets of the United States Trust which we are all owed.  One does not need to be or to claim to be a United States citizen of any stripe to be a Beneficiary of the United States Trust, the richest, largest, most powerful trust on the planet. Indeed, it is our standing as lawful beneficiaries of this Trust and its assets that is our most compelling source of empowerment, for in this capacity we act as the Equitable Title Holders and Holders in Due Course, and we are enabled to “take against” the Will of any other group of beneficiaries past or present.
Those who wrote and adopted the evils of The Constitution of the United States of America, Inc. and its insanely and purposefully convoluted 14th Amendment back in 1868 have been rightfully caught in their deceits and skullduggery by Lysander Spooner and President Andrew Johnson and LB Bork and other great Americans.  The rats responsible stand accused and self-evidently convicted of treason against the actual Constitution, revealed as criminals and con artists, intent on enslaving others and maintaining unlawful oppression by force of arms. They expressed their Will with the publication of their deceptively named corporate charter— the Constitution of the United States of America— but there isn’t a thing in the world preventing any one of us from making different choices.
We each have free will of our own.  Just because a bunch of musty old robber barons and greedy, dishonest bankers worked a fraud against our great-grandparents and published a deceptively named corporate charter for themselves, deliberately seeking to confuse “the Constitution of the United States of America” with “The Constitution for the united States of America”—- it doesn’t bind our hands today.
We don’t have to vote in their elections, which as LB Bork points out, identifies us as criminals acting against the actual Constitution. We are free to say, hey, wait a minute, I was misinformed and misled and made a mistake accordingly.
We can revoke all “Voter Registrations” and we can act upon our own Will.  We can act as Beneficiaries of the United States Trust and hold all these vermin feet first to the fire.  We can hold our own elections and fill our vacated Land Jurisdiction Offices and operate our unincorporated States on the Land and we can even call a Continental Congress and rewrite their contract. We can, if we so desire, renegotiate the agreements reached 200-plus years ago and we can fire them. They are our employees on one hand, and their King is in violent Breach of Trust as our Trustee on the High Seas and Inland Waterways on the other.   We can bring charges against the banks and their governmental services corporations and their corporate officers and agencies in international courts of record and fine them, confiscate their assets, and liquidate their corporations as known crime syndicates.
Once you know who you are —and really, truly know who you are— it turns out that all the power actually does remain with us and with the choices we make. We are in fact beneficiaries of the United States Trust and all this wrangling over different kinds of “citizenship” is a Red Herring, because we are not obligated to be or to act as “citizens” of any kind.  We can just stand on our little flat feet, revoke all registrations, rebut all presumptions of citizenship, and go from there.
The inhabitants of the Federal United States who ARE Federal United States (C)itizens are indeed subject to the British Crown and they are here being employed to provide us with essential governmental services under contract; they are literally public servants and in that much-diminished capacity have contrived to benefit themselves, similar to the antics of a dishonest Butler.  Still, at the end of the day, a Butler is still a Butler, and the Lord of the Manor is still a Lord.
I don’t share Bork’s bleak and bitter view.  I don’t for a moment accept his view that we are in any kind of “limbo land” or statelessness.  We are the beneficiaries of the United States Trust.  We are the joint sovereigns of the land jurisdiction of the United States. Once we wake up and Declare ourselves, the rest is rather easy and self-evident.  We are the sovereigns without subjects, in command of ourselves and our destiny; if we haven’t called a Continental Congress together in 200 years it is nobody’s business but our own.  If we operate or don’t operate our natural unincorporated state governments, that is also nobody’s business but our own. I would merely observe to everyone that our failure to do so has enabled a great deal of theft, chicanery, and criminality and that the sooner we take our rightful places at the helm of our fifty ships of state, the better. 

Share this:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Claim Your Babies Now – Stop the Crime at the Source, by Anna von Reitz

I got an urgent call today, a young man whose wife is in labor.  Thanks to the wonders of ultrasound they have known for some time that she is carrying a son.
My advice—- in this day and age there is no excuse for being caught napping on this issue. Pick out a name for your baby BEFORE they are born and record their Trade Name by publication in the local papers or by recording it with the local Land Recorder’s Office prior to them being born.  It can be a very simple little Notice:
The living Coloradan joe leroy doe known by the Trade Name Joe Leroy Doe and his wife Melissa Ann Doe a native of massachusetts both currently living in Red Rocks, Colorado, announce that they have created a new life whose Trade Name shall be Brandon Craig Doe and they claim their new creation as their true-born son, heir, and dependent.  They jointly agree to emancipate him automatically when he reaches the age of eighteen and declare before all men and nations that he is otherwise subject only to God. 
When the rats come to you in the hospital and try to force you to sign paperwork signing your babies over to them and making them your “presumed trustees” in charge of managing the “property” tell them that they are attempting to kidnap your son and that you won’t tolerate it.  If they protest that it is “the law” observe that it may be THEIR law, but it certainly isn’t yours.  Look them right in the eye and calmly say, “I am a living beneficiary of the colorado trust and I am not consenting.” Have a voice recorder ready and tape them if they threaten you. If they keep on, say, “It is a capital level offense– a hanging crime– to mischaracterize an unarmed non-combatant, so unless you are claiming that i or my son have offered to harm anyone, you need to stand down.  Now.”  Be polite, uncompromising, and most of all—-prepared.  And if they make any threats, don’t hesitate to call in friends, family, newspaper reporters, clergymen, members of the Grand Jury and other members of the community.  If they threaten violence put down any false name you like on the paperwork and cross out any terms such as “Informant” or “applicant” you don’t like.
Since they are trying to name an non-existent “person” after your baby, give them a non-existent name to go with it.
Smile prettily and write down something like “Alphonse Alberghettini Doe” and let them twist in the wind until they get sick of their own criminality. Then when they send mail to “him” you can truthfully answer that there is no such “person” living at your address.
Run that little paragraph (above) three times in the local papers and save the clippings for posterity so that if the rats try to bring any of their false claims against the baby you will already have public prior claim established.  Get your family, friends and neighbors to come to a birthday party when the baby is actually born and have them sign and seal (with thumbprints) documents attesting to the fact that he is your natural born son and his name is and his nativity occured on such and such a day to their certain knowledge and that they all agree and attest to these facts before God and Man.
For children who are already born and who have already been “claimed” by this System, just adapt the same process of publication, recording, and witnessing, using real birthdates as part of your documentation. Do NOT just sit around and let their claims stand unrebutted and unchallenged and do NOT just appear to “agree” to any of their nonsense.  Resist, rebut, object, and counter-claim; your children belong to you, not some funky “governmental services corporation” run by goons like Jacob Rothschild.  Realize the outrageous criminal things that these banks operating “governmental service corporations” have done and gotten away with and never, ever let them place any surreptitious “ownership claim” against your children.
Same thing with “applying for” a Social Security Number for your children.  Refuse to do it.  If they don’t like it, fine.  At least they won’t be able to steal from your children under false pretenses and with any luck at all, by the time it really matters, enough Americans will have stepped to the plate and put an end to this vicious economic tyranny and fraud. 

Share this:

NOW THIS POST IS AWESOME!!! RIGHT ON ANNA!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum