OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Canadian Mom Credits Cannabis Oil for Surviving Cancer EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Canadian Mom Credits Cannabis Oil for Surviving Cancer EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Canadian Mom Credits Cannabis Oil for Surviving Cancer EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Canadian Mom Credits Cannabis Oil for Surviving Cancer EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Canadian Mom Credits Cannabis Oil for Surviving Cancer EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Canadian Mom Credits Cannabis Oil for Surviving Cancer EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Canadian Mom Credits Cannabis Oil for Surviving Cancer EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Canadian Mom Credits Cannabis Oil for Surviving Cancer EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Canadian Mom Credits Cannabis Oil for Surviving Cancer EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Canadian Mom Credits Cannabis Oil for Surviving Cancer EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Canadian Mom Credits Cannabis Oil for Surviving Cancer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Canadian Mom Credits Cannabis Oil for Surviving Cancer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Canadian Mom Credits Cannabis Oil for Surviving Cancer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Canadian Mom Credits Cannabis Oil for Surviving Cancer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Canadian Mom Credits Cannabis Oil for Surviving Cancer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Canadian Mom Credits Cannabis Oil for Surviving Cancer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Canadian Mom Credits Cannabis Oil for Surviving Cancer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Canadian Mom Credits Cannabis Oil for Surviving Cancer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Canadian Mom Credits Cannabis Oil for Surviving Cancer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Canadian Mom Credits Cannabis Oil for Surviving Cancer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Canadian Mom Credits Cannabis Oil for Surviving Cancer EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Canadian Mom Credits Cannabis Oil for Surviving Cancer EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Canadian Mom Credits Cannabis Oil for Surviving Cancer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Liam77

Liam77

Doctors told her to prepare to die, but she took cannabis oil instead. It was 2009 when Canadian Cheryl Pearson was misdiagnosed by the Canadian medical system with multiple sclerosis (MS), and for the following four years, she believed MS was the reason behind her rapidly declining health and the loss of use of some bodily functions. Her doctors were dead wrong as it turned out, and in 2013, she was told she didn’t have MS at all, but, unfortunately something much worse. She was dying from stage 4 Ovarian cancer. Told she would survive until December of 2013, her “end of life date,” she resigned herself to conventional cancer treatments as her only hope.

Frustrated by her doctors’ lack of ability to help his mother, Cheryl’s son Justin, an honor roll student at George Elliot Secondary, made the decision to pursue medicine as a career in order to help save his mother, and he urged her to keep fighting until a cure could be developed.
“You feel like doctors should be able to provide the best to heal that person. In my mind that was when I made the decision that medicine was what I wanted to get into.” – Justin Pearson
As Cheryl prepared herself for a double-dose treatment of chemotherapy in 2013, a last-ditch effort by her oncologists, her husband began the process of obtaining legal medical cannabis as an alternative treatment, an option available to them under proper legal protocol. Cheryl, however, had never even smoked pot before, so the main problem was convincing a woman who thought of cannabis as street drug for criminals, or something of the like, to take the treatment.

“My wife is dead set against cannabis, doing something that she grew up to believe is criminal.” – Chris Pearson
A meeting with the head pharmacist for the Canadian Cancer Society convinced her that cannabis was a responsible option and that the science behind it was rather quite convincing.

“When I asked if it would work, he said there are no clinical trials but he advised us that three of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies had applied for patents for synthetic forms of this specifically for the treatment of cancer, so there is obviously something to the concept.” – Chris Pearson

Her husband was able to convince her with information from additional friends who advised her of the work of Canadian Rick Simspon, known throughout the world for his pioneering work in the use of cannabis oil extracts to cure cancer and other chronic and terminal conditions. Simpson uses nothing more than a natural home remedy, cannabis oil.

It turns out Cheryl had an allergic reaction to her chemotherapy drugs, and her doctors were convinced all hope was lost. They told her and her family to prepare themselves for her imminent death, but with the will to live, an abundance of hope, and cannabis oil, she is still alive today.
After only five weeks of nothing but cannabis oil supplements, the family received a call from her oncologist with information about a current CT scan that had shown a ‘dramatic improvement’ in her liver, and a 25% reduction in her tumors. She went in for surgery to have the tumors removed, but as her husband noted in an interview:

“Both tumors were completely dead when they ran them through tests.” – Chris Pearson

Three months after her supposed “end of life date,” in March of 2014, she was officially in remission, and she feels certain that cannabis oil saved her life.

“I guess I never would have believed it—the results I saw from this plant… Initially I only thought you could smoke it and I was not going that route. I didn’t have the knowledge. I was just thinking it was a puff of smoke and if I have cancer I’m not going to add to it.” -Cheryl Pearson
The importance of sharing stories like this cannot be understated. Especially so at a time when cancer rates worldwide are on the rise and the cancer industry works feverishly to confuse people about the real causes and the real practical cures for cancer.
Celebrity stoner Tommy Chong also cured himself of cancer in recent years with the use of cannabis oil, and while cannabis may not be the best option for everyone suffering from cancer, cannabis as a medicine for many conditions is the future of natural health, and no longer can the medical establishment keep a lid on this wonderful medicine.
By Phillip Schneider

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum