Latest topics
» Mysterious Interstellar Object ‘Oumuamua’ to be Examined for Signs of Alien Technology
Today at 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How Many Times Do I Have to Say This? by Anna Von Reitz
Today at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Here Are the Smoking Guns, Mr. Trump.... by Anna Von Reitz
Today at 11:30 am by Jaguar-2016

» Trump Is Sending NASA Back To The Moon?? LOL
Today at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ They Are Here: Huge Alien Craft In Our Solar System plus MORE
Today at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa?
Today at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12.12 gateway Sacral Chakra Shakedown
Today at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Heavy Metal Christmas
Today at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oh Yes It Is!
Today at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Disinfowars
Today at 10:44 am by Avebury

» D Wave ~ Geordie Rose in his own words Tsunami of Demons is coming
Today at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Celebrity Surgeon Found Dead, Knife in Chest, Investigated as Suicide?
Today at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE US CONSTITUTION AND THE GREAT LAW OF PEACE
Today at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Think About It Now........
Today at 10:05 am by bs4ever

» Next One.....
Today at 10:02 am by bs4ever

» Abracadabra
Today at 10:01 am by ANENRO

» POOFness for DEC 11 - ZAP NEEDS HELP NOW
Today at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ NIBIRU SECOND SUNSET ON THE SOUTH - SPAIN plus MORE
Today at 12:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Egypt: Stones And Ancient Civilization – Nassim Haramein
Today at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Government missing now $21 Trillion! Does anyone care?
Today at 12:28 am by Jaguar-2016

» The Real Creator of Bitcoin Is Likely The NSA as One World Currency
Today at 12:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Retired Marine Steve Motley on Current Updates; Trump, the Marines, Q-Anon
Today at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» How To Be Kind In A Sometimes Cruel World
Today at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Even One Exercise Event Improves Brain Health, Recent Study Finds
Today at 12:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Is How Your Eyes Can Heal You
Today at 12:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alfred Webre ~ Patty Greer & Ken: C60 "Bucky Ball" Molecule - DNA Activation & Longevity
Today at 12:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE DIAMETRIC GEOMETRY OF SOVEREIGNTY VERSUS SATANISM ~ Sacha Stone
Today at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Info-Whores - Patty Greer + Originator of Anonymous
Today at 12:04 am by PurpleSkyz

»  MegaAnon says the "gang" etc. arrests going on now in DC etc. are about #PEDOGATE #MassArrests #Pizzagate
Yesterday at 11:39 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Blood Pressure & Essential Oils
Yesterday at 10:48 pm by NanneeRose

» Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious?
Yesterday at 8:57 pm by NanneeRose

» Butch.....the Rooster...For Marty, Terboand Nannee
Yesterday at 7:45 pm by topspin2

» Eyes wide Open ~ The Secret Underground - Part 2
Yesterday at 7:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Essential Change
Yesterday at 6:27 pm by NanneeRose

» The hypocrisy of the "alt-right."
Yesterday at 5:58 pm by Avebury

» A dad's hilarious letter to school asks them to explain why they're living in 1968.
Yesterday at 5:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No. 167- Week 47 POTUS Report w/ Dr. Jim Fetzer: Red Pill Big Picture
Yesterday at 5:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» She Was SIXTEEN GOING ON SEVENTEEN (Roy Moore Was 32) - A Randy Rainbow Song Parody
Yesterday at 4:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » Iraqi dinar - recently being said... Date: Tuesday, 7-Aug-2012 03:17:59

Iraqi dinar - recently being said... Date: Tuesday, 7-Aug-2012 03:17:59

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Iraqi dinar - recently being said...
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 7-Aug-2012 03:17:59
Hi, Folks -
Discernment is advised - estimates of the timing of the revaluation are all over the place, right now. :)
Found at dinarguru.com:

=====
8-6-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman Chances are the longer we wait, the higher the rate goes up. I had a conversation with Ms. Wu today, she is pushing for this to go through. There is going to be some major movement with currencies tomorrow and a major currency announcement. The global realignment of currencies has started. The RV will not take place for 2 - 6 weeks...look between the 20th of this month until Sept. 25th. Everything is in place

8-6-2012 Intel Guru Tony It's out of Iraq's hands, it's in the hands of those that put the plan together, the U.S. Britain, France & other governments. They are working to make the right decision, this is a world wide event, the survival of the world financial system. China is not in charge of this. We still don't know the date and rate. I do know Iraq wants their ministers to be paid after the 15th of this month in the new currency. I know it's not going to be Jan. 1st. I think it's a short period of time. We are still in THE position. The decision could be made in the next 30 minutes, next hour or could be made in September, October, or November, but everything is done. [post 3 of 3]

8-6-2012 Intel Guru Bluwolf first of all maddam wu is our angel and...she will be bailing out the world...she will furnish the international release of the iqd...she is putting the money for this exchange...second there is no changes in the scenario, we are still on track...it is the when that has not happen as of yet...we are second by second, period.

8-6-2012 Intel Guru Cap1 O [OBAMA] STILL HOLDS POWER. HOW MUCH, WE DON'T REALLY KNOW. THERE HAS BEEN AND IT WILL BE SHOWN LATER THAT THE RV WAS TRULY HELD UP BY POLICITAL POSTURING. I DO KNOW THAT MADAM WU HOLDS TREMENDOUS POWER. MADAM WU REPRESENTS THE 8 CHINESE DYNESTY FAMILIES. SHE HOLDS THE REINS AND SHE IS IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT AND MAN, CAN THAT LADY DRIVE! THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN OVER MONTHS AGO. LIKE A YEAR AGO. THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT THE RV.

8-6-2012 Intel Guru Tony From boots on the ground in iraq, got a call on Saturday, government guy, the ministers have been in place, the GOI is set and that is not what we are waiting on. I thought this was funny...he went into an internet cafe' and there were at least 4 individuals monitoring our dinar sites!! Received another call & he said it was done & released to the banking system, the BIS, World Bank or other agency that is to release it...everything is signed, we are waiting just like you. Other stuff about Maliki, etc. is just noise. He said, "If I had any doubt this was happening, I don't anymore". [post 2 of 3...stay tuned!]

8-6-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man 1 BRIEF STATEMENT THEN I AM GOING TO LET THIS SLEEPING DOG LIE. YOU NEED TO BE AWARE NEITHER MYSELF OR OTHER INTEL GATHERER'S ARE PURPOSEFULLY TELLING YOU ANYTHING INCORRECT--IT IS JUST THAT AS SOON AS A BIT OF INTEL IS RECEIVED IT CHANGES--THESE CHANGES ARE NOT PREDICTABLE AS WE ARE STILL IN A VERY FLUID SITUATION THAT CHANGES VIRTUALLY ON A DAILY BASIS. WE DO NOT IN ANY WAY HAVE ANY CONTROL OF THE OUTCOME OR TIMING OF THIS EVENT. NOW----WE CAN EITHER LEAVE YOU IN THE DARK OR WE CAN GIVE YOU WHAT WE CAN WHEN WE HAVE IT. [post 2 of 2]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum