Latest topics
» Base on Mars South Pole?
Today at 2:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Parrot Uses Alexa to Order Watermelon, Lightbulbs While Owner Is Out
Today at 2:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Severe weather hits Sicily, Italy: Violent storm drops 50cm (20 inches) of hail in Messina
Today at 2:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Blue Chicken Cult - David Wilcock Update New 16 December 2018 PART I
Today at 2:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» The mystery of the megalithic structures in ancient Korea
Today at 1:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 14: ZAP Part 2 DAMAGE CONTROL SO BUY MY LAPIS AND PREPARE TO DRINK THE POISON!
Today at 1:56 am by 4-truth

» Why did they put a mummy into the Large Hadron Collidron?
Today at 1:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'One of a Kind' Untouched Tomb Discovered in Egypt
Today at 1:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» This was a FIRST! - Unprecedented view of Sun AND something else
Today at 1:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Connecting Consciousness - Simon Parkes
Today at 1:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOMB SHELL! DECLASSIFIED Document Just Exposed Hillary's DARK Circle of Friends!!
Today at 1:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Will Santa Claus Say? - Louis Prima Christmas Classic - Puddles :)
Yesterday at 8:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 40: MYSTERY SCHOOL X ATLANTIS REVELATIONS!
Yesterday at 8:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Researchers Solve 'Seismic Mystery' that Shook Central Alberta Communities
Yesterday at 8:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Humans Can Detect Events 1-10 Seconds Before They Occur, Scientists Say
Yesterday at 3:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fireball that exploded over the US Thule Air Base in Greenland shook Earth, triggering seismic sensors
Yesterday at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Wild Fox gets frightened by the sudden appearance of a bright Orb. take a look!
Yesterday at 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Royal Family Implicated Again In A New Court Case About Pedophilia & Sex Slavery
Yesterday at 2:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange Examined By Doctors As MSM And Democrats Push Fake News Story On Meeting With Paul Manafort
Yesterday at 2:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» China Mission in Lunar Orbit and May Race SpaceX for Next Lunar Manned Mission
Yesterday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Carpet Bomb Just Dropped, Did You See How It Works - X22 Report
Yesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange phenomena occurring prior to earthquakes!
Yesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER »  Riposte Against Zionism: Go Tell It To The People by DR. Alan Sabrosky

Riposte Against Zionism: Go Tell It To The People by DR. Alan Sabrosky

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

Riposte Against Zionism: Go Tell It To The People by DR. Alan Sabrosky

http://mycatbirdseat.com/2011/07/riposte-against-zionism-go-tell-it-to-the-people/

And the Wages of Betrayal Are….

I really believe in the US Marine Corps motto of Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful), and in Marine boot camp I was taught that meant fidelity to God, Country and Corps –the government was never mentioned then. Many in my generation felt the same way, and it goes without saying that few politicians anywhere, and virtually none in the Congress, have endeared themselves to uniformed Americans of any generation. Those in the government whose actions on behalf of Israel constitute treason ought to reflect on that fact, as should Israeli leaders – such as they are.

And I have a final message here for those sworn elected and appointed officials of the US Government who have betrayed their oaths in order to serve Israel, for those around the government who have facilitated this effort, and for Israel itself. You all have been discovered. Your treason, treachery and crimes are known. You may not believe it yet, but your political and strategic Judgment Day is finally appearing on the horizon, as surely as it came for Nineveh and Tyre in ancient times, for the infamous Third Reich in 1945, and for the Soviet Union two decades ago.

Beware. We are coming for you.

MartyM

AMEN and AMEN. The Truth (however scary) WILL set us Free...

Marty

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

We must remember that it is not necessarily the 'Jews" or the people of 'Israel', but those very few % that control & run Israel. Otherwise it would be like saying all those people in the West (United States), instead of the few Elites running the West & United States.

There is a difference!

shakes4life2

LadyInRed wrote:We must remember that it is not necessarily the 'Jews" or the people of 'Israel', but those very few % that control & run Israel. Otherwise it would be like saying all those people in the West (United States), instead of the few Elites running the West & United States.

There is a difference!

Yes....and it is Ron PAUL who has been outing this information for many years and in so doing has been labeled a racist and anti-semantic for speaking the TRUTH! Can't wait for him to be able to speak freely about this hold that the ZIONIST have over America and it's duping of the people in America and Israel too!

Ron Paul is by no means the only one outing this info! It's been out there for years & many Lightworkers have been outing it since before the 60's.

Just that some of them are dead now for doing so. I know some of them. The truth is on it's way to the surface & I can't wait!! :shock:

shakes4life2

LadyInRed wrote:Ron Paul is by no means the only one outing this info! It's been out there for years & many Lightworkers have been outing it since before the 60's.

Just that some of them are dead now for doing so. I know some of them. The truth is on it's way to the surface & I can't wait!! :shock:

I didn't say he was the ONLY one ....but give the man some credit.....he is ONE of the GOOD GUYS!

terbo56

Lady in Red, Lady in Red-Ron Paul has been around for eons- Come on- :roll:

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I have never voted. I have always seen the corruption and illusion that is our government.
I have researched Mr. Paul also. And he IS one that is worthy of my first vote. I appreciate ALL of the info that you have provided here shakes. Keep it coming!!!!

shakes4life2

It is true that our political system has been a scam. Until Obama I too was being duped. They say he was sent to awaken us.....BOY has he ever awaken me. I have said this many times....the JURY is still out for me on Obama. If he is of the light FINE....but at this point and time I find it hard to believe. Murdering innocent men, women and children in other countries and our own does NOT appear of the LIGHT for me. Dr. Paul wants to end all WARS....bring our Troops home and STOP trying to run other countries.....this is the complete opposite of O'romney= O'bamney. The TRUTH is yet to be revealed so I guess we will have to ALL wait until the BIG EVENT.....until then we can ONLY go on what ACTIONS and rhetoric we here and see from these people.

Some times people of this world have to go down into the darkest parts to capture the enemy!! Every person on this planet knew what their part was in this tale before they incarnated.

He will more than likely need some emotional/mental healing after this performance of a lifetime! I would not have wanted to trade places with him, as the role he is playing maybe too hard to find his way back from. But with the help of all Light, I'm sure he will.

Time will tell all truths!!

shakes4life2

LadyInRed wrote:Some times people of this world have to go down into the darkest parts to capture the enemy!! Every person on this planet knew what their part was in this tale before they incarnated.

He will more than likely need some emotional/mental healing after this performance of a lifetime! I would not have wanted to trade places with him, as the role he is playing maybe too hard to find his way back from. But with the help of all Light, I'm sure he will.

Time will tell all truths!!

Sorry LIR....I don't buy it. Playing a part is one thing but killing and murdering innocent beings is where I draw the line. BO has gone too far to be of the LIGHT IMO!

terbo56

Obama will turn white when he is not reinducted into the 'Hall of Shame' {Whitehouse}- :twisted:

Does the word 'clone' ring any bells? What he won't do...they have the clones do!

Again, time will tell all. So until then no point in raising our blood-pressures & giving energy to the negative.

At least i won't be wasting any more time on the subject for now. Up to you what you do for yourself!

Have a great day everyone! ☀

terbo56

See ya!! :roll:

shakes4life2

LadyInRed wrote:Does the word 'clone' ring any bells? What he won't do...they have the clones do!

Again, time will tell all. So until then no point in raising our blood-pressures & giving energy to the negative.

At least i won't be wasting any more time on the subject for now. Up to you what you do for yourself!

Have a great day everyone! ☀

Sorry LIR.....NOT buying that either....I choose not to waste my energy on BO though as many of my friends and family email me his nasties on a daily basis....that is why I promote someone of the POSITIVE and the LIGHT....that person is Dr. Paul.....he is a very kind and humble man. Only wants what is best for mankind......my common sense tells me that the CABAL would have figured it all out by now if BO was of the light and playing a part or is a clone......whatever it is highly irregular that the LIGHTWORKERS would condone killing fellow human beings......once again you can believe what you want but please don't put down Dr. Paul when his actions are the opposite of your cloned BO!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum