How to Ask the Universe for a Sign
by Tanaaz Chubb
Let’s be clear; there is no wrong or right direction in life, but sometimes allowing a little Divine inspiration in can help us to make clearer decisions and follow our path of purpose.
While we all have a say in what we create in this Universe, when we tune into the flow and energy around us, we can create a life that truly feels good.
This is about working alongside the Divine Universe and allowing it to help us.
One of the best ways to achieve this comes from Tosha Silver, who says-
“Hold the question in your heart. Ask with complete focus and conviction for the Universe’s guidance. Then let go and see what bread crumbs come for you to follow.”
To me it doesn’t get any more real than that. But how do you recognise the breadcrumbs? How do you see them when they appear?
It can be tricky to recognise the breadcrumbs especially if you are caught up in the labyrinth of your life and are struggling to find the truth.
Here are some strategies to help and how you can receive a sign from the Universe:
- Get clear about your intention. Why are you looking for a sign? Feel your intention and get clear with it. You may even want to write it down. For example- “My intention is to know whether taking this job will be the right step in my career?” Note: this is a pretty loaded question, if you are new to this you may want to start with something smaller so you are not too attached to the outcome.
- Hold your intention close to your heart, allow yourself to feel it. Try not to get logical with this or start dreaming up “what if’s” just send your question out into the Universe and trust that you are being heard.
- Ask the Universe for a specific, clear sign by–
- Setting a time frame: ask the Universe to deliver a sign during a certain time period.
- Ask the Universe to send the sign a number of times, usually 3 is a good number.
- Ask the Universe to help the sign be obvious and meaningful to you.
- Let it go and stay open. This is the most important of all the steps. The sign may not come in the way you expect it to, so stay open and trust that the sign is already be delivered to you. Also, try not to get caught up in rationalising everything that happens to you as a “sign”. Just let it go, and allow the message to come to you.
The Universe is always speaking to us in signs, but sometimes it helps to set an intention in order to observe the Universe and work alongside it.
The Universe is an amazing force that lives within us and all around us. When you tune into the vibration of your own soul and the energies around you, you will automatically feel the guiding light moving you forward.
Here are some common ways that the Universe communicates with us.
So, give this a try and see if the Universe delivers to you a sign.
Please comment below!
Thanks to: http://www.awakeningpeople.com