OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 Empty RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:46 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

How The Dinar Works

MARCUS CURTIS

I spent a little over two years invested in the Iraqi dinar. When I first got into the dinar I knew nothing about how currency works. I knew nothing about finance or investing outside my 401k. The financial terms seem boring and confusing. I felt a sense of urgency to buy because soon I would miss my opportunity and I would miss out completely. I am willing to bet that I fit the profile of most first time dinar buyers.
Over the course of the two years that I was invested, I did intense study and research on the dinar and currency in general. In addition to following this investment for two years I did intense economic studies. Once you learn how currency works and once you understand the basics then you can determine for yourself when the RV will take place. You won’t need to rely on gurus any more for advice. You will understand exactly what is going on and when to cash in.
The main problem here are the things being said to cause people to buy dinar on impulse without doing research. These outright lies are told and repeated without verification. They have been the same lies repeated to first time buyers for many years now. Some of these things I already debunked in older posts but let’s revisit a few statements or myths for the purpose of where this article is going.
1. The dinar will be used to sell oil.
2. The dinar will be used to rebuild Iraq
Actually these two statements go together and one follows the other. The truth is Saddam switched from selling Iraqi oil in dollars to euros. Then right after that America made invasion plans. Once America was in Iraq a new constitution was written that included a separate central bank. They immediately switched back to selling oil using the dollar. In previous articles I wrote about the petro-dollar. These articles go into details about the petro-dollar and why Iraq will not sell oil in dinar.
Iraq oil and the Petro-Dollar
The dinar is not and will not be a means to sell oil in Iraq. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to you!
Oil is sold in dollars. Dollars are used to rebuild Iraq. Iraq is also seeking private investors as well. Iraq’s reconstruction efforts is ongoing and it is in dollars not dinar. It is an international effort.
Funds held by the United Nations Development Group are disbursed through United Nations agencies such as the World Health Organization, UNICEF and the UN Development Program. These UN agencies directly contract with equipment suppliers and construction companies. Disbursement of funds by the UN began in June 2004. Funds held by the World Bank are disbursed directly to Iraqi government agencies including the Municipality of Baghdad and national ministries. Granting of funds to Iraqi agencies began in December 2004
Rebuilding Iraq
This Wiki article goes on to point out
Funds from the US-operated IRRF are largely disbursed through contracts to private firms. Several US companies have been particularly prominent in receiving Iraq reconstruction funds. Bechtel of San Francisco, USA has been awarded over $2.4 billion for infrastructure rehabilitation through USAID contracts.
I can tell you that is not 2.4 billion in dinar. These are international companies that won’t accept a local currency for their services. Rebuilding is an international effort requiring an international currency.
Dinar sales have become a big industry. Lies are told to increase and hype the sales. Another lie is that the rate is imposed by the IMF.
Since Iraq has few exports other than oil which is sold in dollars there is little demand for Dinars and they remain in “exotic” status. However the new currency has sparked a multi-million dollar industry in selling dinars to speculators. These so called “money service” companies will sell Dinar to speculators at an inflated price and push the idea that the dinars will “RV” or be revalued to greatly increase the exchange rate against the dollar. The Dinar is currently pegged to the dollar at a rate of 1166/1164 (sell/buy) dinars per dollar as can be seen on the Central Bank Of Iraq’s home page. The exchange rate reportedly available on the streets of Iraq is around 1200 dinars per US dollar.
There is considerable confusion (perhaps intentional on the part of Dinar sellers) around the role of the International Monetary Fund in Iraq. The IMF as part of the rebuilding of Iraq is monitoring their finances and for this purpose uses a single rate (not a sell/buy) of 1170 dinars per dollar. This “program rate” is used for calculations in the IMF monitoring program and is not a rate imposed on Iraq by the IMF.
Iraqi Dinar Sales Men
Another lie told to sell dinar is that Kuwait revalued its currency. This never happened! If you want details with proof read this article I wrote a while back
Kuwait never revalued!
[size=47]How the Dinar Works

RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 Iraqi-dinars-per-us-dollar
To better understand how the dinar works we need to spend a little time at the central Bank of Iraq’s website.
CBI History
According to the CBI, Iraq’s banking law became compliant with international standards.
The Banking Law was issued September 19, 2003. The law brings Iraq’s legal framework for banking in line with international standards, and seeks to promote confidence in the banking system by establishing a safe, sound, competitive and accessible banking system.
Another common lie about the Iraqi dinar is that the currency is backed by oil. We are about to see this is not the case. So what is the dinar backed by?
Fiat money is money that derives its value from government law or regulation. Typically it is declared legal tender and has no real intrinsic value. From 1944 to 1971, the Bretton Woods agreement fixed the value of 35 US. Dollars to one troy ounce of gold. Other currencies were also pegged to the U.S. dollar at fixed rates. The U.S. promised to redeem dollars in gold to other central banks. So the dollar was backed by gold. Trade imbalances were corrected by gold reserve exchanges or by loans from the International Monetary Fund. This Bretton Woods system collapsed in August 1971 when the United States government ended the convertibility of the US dollar for gold.
Today the dinar rate is pegged to the dollar. A pegged, or fixed system, is one in which the exchange rate is set and artificially maintained by the government. The rate will be pegged to the US dollar. Iraq has to work to keep their pegged rate stable. This is because if people realize that their currency isn’t worth as much as the pegged rate indicates. They could very well rush to exchange their money for other, more stable currencies.
As a result The CBI must hold large reserves of foreign currency (in this case the US dollar) to mitigate changes in supply and demand. Iraq holds the dollar as a reserve against the dinar. This is why the currency supply grows in Iraq in proportion to how much US dollars they have in reserve. As their reserves grow the amount of dinar they have in circulation also grows. That is how pegged currencies work!
Pegged Currencies
Currently as of this writing there is 31 trillion dinar outside of banks in circulation. So here is the question. How much reserve would they need to revalue their currency? If the dinar were to revalue to just one US dollar how much US reserve would they need to keep their pegged rate? By international banking law they established they would need to keep their reserve even in the event of a Revalue.
So they cannot just say the dinar is worth x amount. They need the reserve to back whatever value they place on it. Now if that is indeed the case, (and it is) then they would need to drastically reduce the money supply in order to raise the value even to 1 cent. The amount of dinar in circulation is in direct relation to the value of that dinar. The value and amount of dinar they have in circulation is in direct relation to the amount of foreign reserve they have on hand.
To find the amount of dinar outside banks go to the CBI website. Found Here Click on financial indicators and download the excel document and open it. Scroll down to line 79. It says money outside of banks. That number is in billions so that means that the numbers found in millions, thousands and hundreds are omitted and everything is rounded to the nearest billion.
So since 2003 the amount of dinar has been growing at a steady rate. As people over here buy dinar that money eventually winds up in Iraq. I have read estimates of 4 trillion dinar outside of Iraq and in the US. If that is true that means Iraq has made 4 billion US dollars off the export of their currency! People get mad because of congress giving Iraq 89 billion to help rebuild Iraq. I often wonder if these same people know that American citizens have also freely given Iraq billions as well. They did this when they purchased the dinar!

Thanks to Marcus and: http://www.dinardaily.net

[/size]

2RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 Empty Re: RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:01 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

YET ANOTHER DINAR DONATION SCAMOLA OVER AT WINGIT! DONATE TO OKIE IN THE HOSPITAL... ONLY PROBLEM IS HE IS NOT IN THE HOSPITAL

DON'T FALL FOR WINGIT FRAUD THEY PUT OKIE IN THE HOSPITAL WHEN THEY THROUGH HIM UNDER THE BUS BY TAKING THE RV CALL FROM HIM WHEN FOR FIVE YEARS ALL DINARLAND KNEW IT WAS OKIES CALL TO GIVE OUT THE #800 NUMBERS.
 NOW THEY WANT YOU TO SEND MONEY TO WINGIT FOR OKIE. GERRY HAS NEVER KNEW OKIE AND IT'S A PLOY TO STEAL MORE MONEY FROM YOU. I'VE BEEN WARNING YOU FOR THE LAST MONTH ABOUT DONATING TO HIM AND HE'S SHOWING WHY I'VE BEEN WARNING YOU PLEASE GET A HOLD OF THE FBI 
https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-investment-investigation

RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 Avatar?id=1601273&m=75&t=1460060943LIFE IS ART wrote 
1h ago
~RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 Heart~ FOR DONATIONS TO OKIE: http://www.thewingitcall.com CLICK ON THE PAYPAL BUTTON, AND IT GOES TO A SECURE PAGE FOR YOUR DONATION. THANK YOU FOR HELPING OUT OUR MATRIARCH~ JUST TO THE http://www.thewingitcall.com, AND USE THE PAYPAL BUTTON. IN THE COMMENTS ON THE PAYMENT PAGE, YOU CAN SAY OKIE. 
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 Avatar?id=1601966&m=75&t=1460488779wingnut wrote 
1h ago
candy yes  
RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 Avatar?id=1601273&m=75&t=1460060943LIFE IS ART wrote 
1h ago
~RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 Heart~ OKIE BACK IN THE HOSPITAL, NOT IN GREAT SHAPE, AND HAS UNBEARABLE EXPENSES SURROUNDING HIS HOME. HE DID NOT ASK FOR GERRY TO DO THAT, GERRY IS REACHING OUT ON OKIE'S BEHALF. OKIE IS TOO PROUD TO ASK OPENLY.

MORE HERE: http://www.dinardaily.net/t53485-okie-in-the-hospital#276593

Okie is not in the HOSPITAL! GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT

[readytorvnow]  I know I'll get banned from WingIt if I say anything, and post deleted. I wanted to check with you all first to see what was true. I'll have to decide what to do. Gerry is lying about Okie being in hospital, so who knows if he'll keep all the money himself.. I just don't know what to do. Thanks for your help confirming.

[.~KiniBop] Okie has shifted his allengences in chat rooms and as you have seen ... our following here in minimal ... :(

[.~KiniBop] readytorvnow I guess we need to turn this over to the Lord and pray that the truth will be exposed!!!

[.~KiniBop] readytorvnow Maybe you need to IM WingIt with this info .... and let them decide ... at least you tried ...

[readytorvnow] I'll be gone like a "Fart in the Wind" as they say, because it shows that Gerry is lying about Okie being in the hospital.

[readytorvnow] The truth will all come out in the end. It may not be what we expect or it may not be pretty.... but rest assured, the truth will prevail!

Apr 26 5:30 PM [.~KiniBop] readytorvnow Amen!

Apr 26 5:31 PM [.~KiniBop] We tried ... :}

[prcbby] I see a post from readtorvnow about the okie rumor. Are you saying that it isn't true about okie?

[prcbby] I am only asking because my cousin is going to donate 50.00 and she doesn't really have it to spend. She loves okie. But, if the rumor isn't true, I don't want her taking her grocery money.

[.~KiniBop] prcbby Partly ... Okie is at home, not in the hospital. My friend spoke with Okie personnally today .... but he is having some financial challenges... like many of us ... an RV would certainly be a blessing for MANY right now!

[prcbby] I hear you! It has been several rough years for so many of us hasn't it?

[.~KiniBop] prcbby That is something you will have to prayabout ... I no nothing of the person who is doing the fund raising ... so I have no knowledge to tell you what your cousin should do .... I just posted what was said from my contact.

[prcbby] Kinibop, you mentioned that Okie has shifted his allegiance in chatsrooms. I thought he had retired altogether. Are you saying he goes somewhere else now?

[.~KiniBop] prcbby Possibly ... he has reportably been on calls in other chats, but there is speculation there as well ....

[prcbby] :( oh, that is sad.

[.~KiniBop] Those conversations could be "manufactured" as well ... We have seen some of his "OLD" posts resurface as being more currant ...

MORE HERE: http://www.dinardaily.net/t53489-okie-is-not-in-the-hospital-gerry-is-lying-from-okie-chat#276613

3RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 Empty Re: RV/GCR Chatter ~ 4/27/2016 Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:28 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Victory to the Light" - Intel SITREP from Deep Source(s) for April 27

4/27/2016 06:02:00 PM  [url=http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/search/label/Deep Source]Deep Source[/url], Intel  
NOTE: Regarding the confusion of Scorpio and Deep Source(s). Scorpio is not related to Deep Source(s) in any way or form. Deep Source(s) is/are a compilation of intel from various sources. ~ DC

SITREP (Situation Report)

4-27-16
3:50 PM ET

Deep Source (RV/GCR):
"Code process has begun. 
M1 is present. All respective parties are present. Awaiting transition of fund release from immanent to imminent."

Deep Source (Resistance):
"White House on lock down. New Republic Special Forces alongside General Dunford had entered the White House via JFK's tunnel. Papers of surrender and resignation have been issued.
"

Deep Source (The Alliance):
"All malevolent extraterrestrial beings have been deceased in an attempt to exit the Solar System. 
All destroyed craft salvaged, no debris to enter Earth's atmosphere. Cleanup of malevolent bodies throughout portals, star gates in progress. Precision strikes against remaining Orion-built Earth Defense Grid Shield generators in progress. Density of Galactic Central Sun energy waves increasing rapidly. Magnetic disruption anomalies to occur throughout Earth, standby for breakthrough. Victory to the Light."

Note from Deep Source(s):
"Please note: Intel that is being provided from us to you is indeed accurate but completely raw and does have a tendency to not follow through. There is no denying that we are all in frustration and loss of patience. It is entirely a fact that intel being provided is real, but there are constant on-going activities that change the situation. This is agonizing but you mustn't lose hope. Nothing lasts forever."
_____

References:

2nd Day in a Row, White House on Lockdown

Zurich in Massive Blackout, Reason Unknown

Reptilian "Mass Exit" Attempt, Massive Battle Fought on April 21st, 2016

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum