OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" Huckster

POOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" Do_not_donatePOOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" Do_not_donatePOOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" Do_not_donate

POOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 4-May-2016 20:21:58
In Response To: POOFness for Jan 3: Anthem (Mr.Ed)

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail;

=====

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth
Subject: Fwd: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 20:00:05 -0400

HI ALL

OUR EFFORTS HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL. THE MAJOR FUNDS HAVE COME OUT INTO THE WORLD FINANCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE, AND WE ARE FULLY PARTICIPATING IN THIS MASSIVE EFFORT TO HELP OUR HUMANITY AND BEGIN THE GLOBAL RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS. THE DIVINE PLAN PUT INTO EFFECT IS VISIBLY YIELDING RESULTS NOW AS ANTICIPATED, AND AS REPORTED DURING THE FORMATIVE STAGES.

IT HAS BEEN A DIFFICULT TIME GETTING THROUGH THIS PROCESS, AND I HAVE MADE MANY REQUESTS TO GIVE A HELPING HAND HERE AND THERE TO KEEP PEOPLE ALIVE, STABLE, AND AT THE READY TO BEGIN THE MAIN WORK AHEAD OF US.

WE HAVE LOST A FEW OF OUR TEAM DUE TO LACK OF RESOURCES, AND SOME HAVE DIED BECAUSE OF THE DELAYS IN GETTING OUR FUNDS. THESE FUNDS WOULD HAVE ENABLED THE MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES AND BASIC MEDICAL CARE THAT WOULD HAVE SAVED THEM. I WISH WE COULD HAVE SAVED THEM, BUT IT WAS NOT TO BE. DONATIONS CAN NOT PROVIDE THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS REQUIRED FOR SOME OF THESE THINGS.

WE HAVE SURVIVED, THANKS TO YOU, WITH THE SEVERAL HUNDRED A WEEK THAT IS SPREAD ACROSS SO MANY TO KEEP THEM FED AND UNDER A ROOF.

NOW, IN THE NEXT DAYS, OUR FUNDS WILL ARRIVE, AND WE WILL BE ABLE TO GET SOME LIFE SAVING OPERATIONS DONE FOR THE FEW WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING AFTER AS BEST WE CAN. ONE IS IN A COMA, AND WE ARE ACTUALLY THANKFUL FOR THAT CONDITION AS THE BODY IS STABLE AND AWAITING THE TRANSPLANT.

WE ALSO HAD A BABY BORN ON US TO ALIAH. SOON, SHE AND BRADD WILL HAVE A HOUSE TO LIVE IN INSTEAD OF A HUT WITH HALF A ROOF, AND PROPER FOOD. I WISH WE COULD HAVE DONE MORE OFF THE GET GO, BUT WE (YOU) HAVE SAVED HER LIFE BECAUSE SHE REQUIRED A C-SECTION TO DELIVER HER SON, AND WITHOUT YOUR DONATIONS, I WOULD HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SEND THE WESTERN UNIONS TO PAY FOR HOSPITAL SERVICES FOR HER.

HERE IS THE REAL SITUATION. NOT RUMOR.

• THE EUROPEAN ROYALS, IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE CHINESE ROYALS, HAVE MADE THE DECISION TO GET THE BIG GLOBAL FUNDS RELEASED.

• THIS DECISION WAS PUT INTO WRITING, AND A CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION WAS CREATED.

• THE CONTRACT IS BEING CONSUMMATED.

• THE FUNDS FROM THE RELEASE BY THIS CONTRACT ARE MEANT FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS, AND WE ARE PARTICIPATING IN THIS MASSIVE EFFORT

• THERE ARE SPECIFIC RULES FOR THESE FUNDS, AND WE HAVE A COPY OF THESE GUIDELINES AS WE ARE DIRECTLY INVOLVED WITH THE CORRECT INFORMATION

• WE ARE NOT AWARE OF ANYBODY OUTSIDE THE IMMEDIATE SET OF PRINCIPALS THAT HAVE THESE GUIDELINES

• FIRST FUNDS FROM THE TRUST THAT IS PROVIDING THE SMALLER FUNDS TO US ARE BEING TRANSFERRED TO THE CORPORATE PAYMASTER RIGHT NOW, AS THAT PROCESS HAS FINALLY STARTED IN THE LAST 24 HOURS

• ANTICIPATED ARRIVAL TIME FOR THE SMALL FUNDS IS WITHIN THE NEXT 48 HOURS

• ON THE HISTORIC ASSET PART OF THE GLOBAL RESET (WHICH MANY THINK IS NOT REAL), IT IS A CONFIRMED FACT THAT MAJOR FUNDS HAVE BEEN RELEASED INTO THE SYSTEM FOR THE PURPOSE OF PAYING COMPENSATIONS FOR THE HISTORIC ASSETS

• SOME HISTORIC ASSETS, MAINLY THE OLD CHINESE BONDS AND SOME OTHER EXOTICS, HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED AND PAYMENTS HAVE BEGUN

• THE SIZE OF SOME PAYMENTS ARE IN THE MULTIPLE TRILLIONS

• THE MAIN WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY FOR THE INTAKE IS MEASURED IN ABOUT ONE MORE WEEK FOR THE MAIN INTAKE, WITH A FEW MONTH’S WORTH OF LESSER INTAKE PROCESSES AS THE MAIN BULK OF THE FUNDS ALLOCATIONS WILL BE USED UP IN VERY SHORT ORDER AS EVIDENCED BY MULTI TRILLION TAKEDOWNS LITERALLY ON AN OVERNIGHT BASIS

• THE NEXT WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY TO INTAKE THE REMAINING HISTORIC ASSETS NOT TAKEN DURING THIS WINDOW WILL BE IN 2042

• THE CURRENCY EXCHANGES ARE STARTED AS WELL, AND THE SOVEREIGN NATIONS HAVE EXCHANGED, AND ARE EXCHANGING DINAR AS WE SPEAK

• THE RV IS IN A SENSE, HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

• THE PUBLIC MAY HAVE THE BENEFIT OF THE EXCHANGES WITHIN THE MAJOR BANKS, BUT THE ONES WITH CURRENCY IN THE PROGRAMS AND GROUPS UNDER CONTRACT, ARE STARTING TO GET PAID – THIS WE KNOW

THE SKEPTICS THAT “KNOW” THINGS CONTINUOUSLY THROW THEIR HAT IN THE RING WITH ALL-KNOWING CONSUMMATE STATEMENTS, AND QUITE FRANKLY, I AM GETTING A TAD TIRED OF SPEAKING TO THESE COMMENTS AND CORRECTING THE THOUGHTS OFFERED, AND THIS MAY BE THE LAST ONE I DO LIKE THIS.

Having said that, people still believe that these Prosperity Programs will pay out at some time in the future, and no matter what is stated to the contrary, the people involved in same still live in false hope.

ONE REALLY HAS TO FEEL DREADFULLY SORRY FOR SUCH PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY MUST BE LIVING THEIR LIVES IN COMPLETE DESPERATION, NOT KNOWING WHICH WAY TO TURN AND HAVING TO BELIEVE IN SOME BENEVOLENT SYSTEM SOMEWHERE THAT WILL GET THEM OUT OF TROUBLE, IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER SUCH A SYSTEM IS LEGAL OR ILLEGAL.

_SUSAN....IT IS REALLY PATHETIC THAT PEOPLE KEEP HANGING ON TO SOME_ _FALSE HOPE AFTER OVER 22 YEARS NOW. CRAYFORD SEEMS TO KNOW_ _WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT, BUT OF COURSE ZAP HAS TO REFUTE HIM AS_ _THAT IS HIS JOB. THIS HAS BEEN AN ABSOLUTE COLOSSAL WASTE OF TIME_ _AND MONEY. _ _I ONLY WISH THOSE WHO SOLD THIS PIPE DREAM WERE_ _STILL AROUND TO PROSECUTE. I AGREE THAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF THOSE_ _STILL ALIVE AND WHO WERE IGNORANT ENOUGH TO "INVEST" ARE STILL GOING_ _THROUGH DIFFICULT TO DESPERATE FINANCIAL TIMES. I KNOW AS I AM ONE__OF THEM. ZAP CAN TAKE THE PARTY LINE BECAUSE AS STATED THAT IS __HIS JOB. FIVE YEARS FROM NOW WHEN THIS STILL HAS NOT PAID; WE_ _WILL STILL HEAR THE SAME NONSENSE....FOR THOSE STILL ALIVE._

OK, SO HERE WE HAVE SOMEBODY THAT “KNOWS”. IN RESPONSE, I DO NOT HAVE TO REFUTE ANYBODY. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN ANYTHING BUT TRUTH SO I OFFER WHAT I KNOW TO BE TRUE LIKE IT OR NOT. IT IS NOT MY JOB TO REFUTE PEOPLE. MY JOB IS TO DO PROJECTS AND ENSURE THE FUNDING IS IN PLACE FOR THIS. THAT’S IT. WHEN PEOPLE STEP FORWARD AND SAY THINGS THAT ARE NOT CORRECT, I WILL STEP UP AND SAY SO. THAT’S ALL. ALL THIS NONSENSE THAT THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BE LEGAL, THAT WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR SOME DECADES AND GET NOTHING IN THE END, AND THAT ALL OF THIS STUFF IS A SCAM, AND ON AND ON AND ON…IS VERY TIRING, AND NOT TRUE.

IT IS ALL HAPPENING RIGHT NOW, WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS EFFORT, WE ARE SEEING TANGIBLE RESULTS, WE ARE PARTY TO DOCUMENTS THAT CONFIRM MANY THINGS IN PLACE, WE HAVE SEEN MOVEMENTS OF VERY LARGE FUNDS, AND ALL OF THESE THINGS COUNTER ALL THE ABOVE COMMENTS. SO THOSE OUT THERE THAT WOULD SAY IT ISN’T SO….GO POUND SAND.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE HUNG IN THERE WITH ME/US. THE DIVINE PLAN IS UNDERWAY, AND THAT IS THE TRUTH. WE ARE GOING TO START THE WORK NOW, AND NO MATTER HOW MANY NAY SAYERS ARE OUT THERE, IT WILL NOT DETER US OR AFFECT THE FUNDS COMING IN OR THE WORK THAT IS BEING DONE, AND ABOUT TO BE DONE.

THIS IS TRULY “IT”, AND NOTHING CAN STOP THIS EFFORT NOW. OUR HUMANITY WILL BREATHE AND THE FAMOUS FLYING PURPLE PIGS WILL HAVE THEIR DAY.

THANKS MUCH AND GOD BLESS.

IN SECULAR GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
MAY 4, 2016
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2016

Thank you for your support as we keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your HELP. Please go to Paypal.com and send thru the account : goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support
the cause. Blessings, S

Consultations continue….

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

After 6 attempts to communicate with _safe-mail.net_ (http://safe-mail.net/) I have finally found out why so many of you haven't been receiving your personal newsletters. Since the companies upgrade they now consider them spam and do not deliver them. So hopefully by Sunday we will have this issue handled and you will be receiving your personal copy from 2goforth@humanus.ca ..Thanks, for your patience..Susan…I spend at least 4 hours a time sending to all of you, I'm looking forward to just being able to push a few buttons and all of you receive..Much Love, Susan
P.S. Please wait till you receive the first newsletter from 2goforth@humanus.ca before asking to be put on the new newsletter list. Blessings

Additional information:

I DESPERATELY NEED A HELPING HAND FOR ONE MORE DAY FOR A FEW PEOPLE THAT HAVE HAD TIME RUN OUT. DESPERATE SITUATIONS. ALL MY REQUESTS TO YOU FOR HELP ARE PERHAPS REDUNDANT, AND AFTER A WHILE DISREGARDED, BUT REMEMBER ONE THING AND THAT IS THAT THE FUNDS YOU DONATE GO FOR SUCH THINGS TO HELP OTHERS. I ASK FOR THOSE THAT CAN NOT.

AND YES, I HAVE NOT PAID MY RENT IN ORDER TO HELP AS MUCH AS I CAN TO OTHERS THAT REALLY NEEDED IT. I DID THIS TO MY PERIL AND I AM GLAD I DID AS THAT SAVED SOME SITUATIONS. COULD I USE SOMETHING MYSELF? SURE. BUT I AM HOPING THAT THE FIRST FUNDS GET HERE IN TIME TO SAVE ME. MIRACLES HAPPEN AND I HAVE PLACED MY TRUST IN UPSTAIRS AND THE HEARTS OF YOU OUT THERE HELPING OUT.

IN OTHER NEWS, THE MAIN FUNDS FOR THE HISTORIC BONDS HAVE BEEN RELEASED FULL FORCE. THIS IS TRILLIONS INTO THE SYSTEM AND THEY ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF TTM’S AND PAYMENTS. THIS WAS STARTED LAST WEEK, AND RESULTS ARE ALREADY SHOWING WITH THE PAYMENTS. LOOKS LIKE WE WILL ALSO BENEFIT FROM THESE THINGS.

Please go to Paypal.com and send thru the account :
goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause.
Blessings, S

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

POOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" Do_not_donatePOOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" Do_not_donatePOOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" Do_not_donate

POOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" IHRB-Sam-Cohen-Pants-on-Fire-after-CTTT-hearing

ZAP ON 5/06/2015
(ONE YEAR AGO)

To: 2goforth
Subject: Fwd: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 23:08:33 -0400

HI ALL

AND THE BEAT GOES ON. I KEEP GETTING SNIPPETS HERE AND THERE ON THE ONGOING ARRESTS, AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT THE WORD HAS GOTTEN AROUND THE FINANCIAL BLOCK AND THE RATS ARE SCURRYING.

THE GOOD GUYS COME INTO THE BANK OR OFFICE, SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN, ARREST EVERYBODY, THEN GO THROUGH THE EVIDENCE, AND RELEASE THE ONES THAT ARE NOT INVOLVED, AND THE ONES THAT ARE GET TO HAVE HOLIDAYS COURTESY OF THE STATE. LOVELY. BUT THEY DO NOT GET UMBRELLAS IN THEIR DRINKY-POOS.

THE RUMOR MILL IS STARTING TO GET ACTIVE AGAIN AS THE NEXT CYCLE OF INFORMATION/DISINFORMATION IS GETTING OUT THERE. THE RV IS TODAY, NO TOMORROW, NO IT IS YESTERDAY. ON AND ON AND ON. WHAT IS THE REAL STORY? HOW DID I GET HERE? IS THIS SOME OTHER PLACE? AM I REAL? WILL I MARRY AND HAVE 6 KIDS IN MY FACE? FILM AT 11.

Dearest ZAP, Susan, Miss Phipps, Snuffles, et at,

Found the Morgan/Gamble interview quite interesting.....have ALWAYS ascribed to the "string theory" (even before I was old enough to understand what that meant or had learned to read) and for my part only plan A is viable. Truly think that there are enough of us out here that either "feel" or have become MORE than sheeple to pull it off. And I pray that's how it is or becomes!

PLAN A ELEMENTS ARE INCORPORATED IN PLAN B, WITH THE DIFFERENCE BEING THAT PLAN B DOES NOT SUFFER THE US CORPORATION TO HAVE A SAY IN THE GLOBAL SCENE. THEY ARE LIKE ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN PLAN B. PLAN A IS OUT THE WINDOW.

As to the RV, my ear is to the ground but I have heard nothing, nada, nyet, from anywhere to think that it's happened other than to the really big shows (ala Jackie Gleason, lol) and we, on the perimeters simply WAIT some more. And we're simply going to HAVE to wait 'til the last bankster's last breath, so to speak.

BUT BUT BUT ….THE RV HAPPENED YESTERDAY AT $138,000 PER DINAR RIGHT? I GOT IT FROM THE MOST AUTHORITIVE SOURCE ON THE INTERNET: DAVE’S DISCOUNT DINARS.

The $4, however does NOT surprise me. To bring parity with less endowed countries and IF one has a calculator/brain that will accept as many zeroes as are needed to really do the math, the current value SHOULD be around that amount. At least to start.

THAT KINDA MAKES SENSE AND IT WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME.

My original guesstimate was an RI to $3.22, but the Kurds have been outdoing themselves producing!! And like it or not, Baghdad is reliant on them currently, will be for quite awhile, need to stop fighting it (if they really ARE) and will eventually use the rest of the country's God-given assets for their GDP.

FUNNY. WARRIORS PRINTING MONEY TO SUPPORT A GOVERNMENT AND TO KEEP FIGHTING. I THOUGHT FORGERY WAS ILLEGAL.

Once fossil fuels are passe, there are so very many assets in Iraq that are/will be developed and nobody seems to notice, that number will not only be supported, but can and will rise.

AHA. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOSSIL FUEL. OUR PLANET CREATES OIL NATURALLY (PROVEN), AND EVEN WELLS THAT HAVE RUN DRY ARE FILLING UP AGAIN. BUT, WE NO LONGER NEED OIL FOR POWER, SO YES, IT IS PASSE.

There's a reason "Babylon" has been referred to as "the cradle of humanity." A cradle not only accepts a baby for sleep, it also provides security and safety, as well as the rocking motion that calms and envelopes the being within.

COOL. THERE IS MUCH MORE TO BABYLON, BUT THAT’S ANOTHER STORY.

Anyway, just wanted to comment on the post and to tell you all once again, BRAVO! I'm gonna go through withdrawal once your missives stop, as are many of us. Best to all in all things.

In astonishing gratitude, (JUST HAD TO DO THAT ONCE!!!) C

LOVE YOU LOTS C. I WILL STILL BE AROUND HERE AND THERE. HUGS.

Zap. Thank you for hanging in there for all of us, You and your work are much appreciated , Could you shed some light on the JH15 operation , It appears the bad guys are preparing to eliminate us before any of the good things we have all been waiting for will happen, Why is ISIS being allowed into the states?? I am very uncomfortable with what i am seeing vs what we are being told. If you could, please speak to this issue in your mid week up date we would appreciate it much. Link http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=32862 Thanks in advance , Sincerely a Supporter, E.H.

Susan, Please forward this to zap, Thanks , You are appreciated very much, EH.

WELL, THE JADE HELM THING IS OF GREAT INTEREST TO ALL AS IT MARKS FOREIGN TROOPS ON US SOIL PREPARING TO DO WHAT? MARTIAL LAW EXERCISES EVERYWHERE. GOING TO SHOOT PEOPLE THAT ARE OUT PAST CURFEW? US PERSONNEL WOULD BE HARD PRESSED TO DO THAT, BUT A FOREIGN TROOPER? NOT SO MUCH.

SO THAT IS ONE SCHOOL OF THOUGHT. HOW REAL THAT IS, WELL…THE JURY IS STILL OUT. REMEMBER THAT DISINFORMATION IS ALARMING.

THE OTHER SCHOOL OF THOUGHT IS THAT NOW THAT THE SEATS OF THE REAL AND ORIGINAL GOVERNMENT OF THE US ARE BEING FILLED, AND THE MILITARY SUPPORTS THAT (PENTAGON RULING) AS THEY ARE CHARGED WITH THE PROTECTION OF THE CONSTITUTION AND THE PEOPLE FROM ENEMIES BOTH FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, THE FOREIGN TROOPS DOING THE JADE HELM ARE THERE TO HELP PROTECT THE TRANSITION OF THE GOVERNMENT FROM THE US CORPORATION TO THE ORIGINAL ORGANIC GOVERNMENT, SO THAT THE CABAL CAN NOT MAKE ANY SILLY MOVES TO DERAIL THE PROCESS.

SO THOSE ARE THE TWO SIDES OF THAT COIN. WHICH ONE IS REAL? WELL, IF YOU CONSIDER THAT THE US MILITARY WILL NOT SUFFER DOMESTIC ENEMIES, WHY ARE THEY ALLOWING FOREIGN TROOPS ON US SOIL? THEY COULD NOT BE ENEMIES RIGHT? AS I SAID, THE JURY IS STILL OUT UNTIL MORE REAL INFO COMES IN.

ON A SERIOUS TOPIC HEALTH WISE, THERE ARE THREE FALLEN RECENTLY. ONE, A FATHER WITH A BROKEN NECK (HE DIED A FEW DAYS AGO), AND A FIRST NATIONS ELDER BROTHER (OF ALL OF US) IN THE HOSPITAL FOLLOWING A PARTICULARLY HEAVY CHEMTRAIL ATTACK.

HE IS DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER NOW, AND ORGANS ARE BEGINNING TO SHUT DOWN. HE IS ONE OF THE HEAD GUYS OF FIRST NATIONS BATTLING CABAL GUYS.

THE THIRD IS THE FATHER OF ONE OF MY DIRECTORS. PROSTATE CANCER HAS GONE STAGE 4 AND METASTASIS HAS SET IN.

WE HAVE A CURE. IT IS EXPENSIVE FOR US RIGHT NOW. IT WILL COST ABOUT USD 3,800 TO GET IT TO BOTH OF THEM. HELP AND DONATE IF YOU CAN. I/WE NEED THESE GUYS FOR SPECIFIC ACTIONS SHORTLY IN THE FIGHT. AND BOTH ARE DEAR BROTHERS. PLEASE HELP. EVERY HOUR COUNTS HERE.

SOON, WHEN THE PROJECT FUNDS ARRIVE, THE WEIRD SCIENCE MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES THAT WERE GIVEN TO US TO DISSEMINATE AND MANUFACTURE WILL MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE. CANCER WILL BE GONE. SO WILL DIABETES, PARKINSON’S, ALZHEIMER’S, MALARIA, WARTS, BAD HAIR AND BUNIONS WILL BE HISTORY.

THE STUFF OUT THERE IS INCREDIBLE, AND HAS BEEN KEPT FROM HUMANITY FAR TOO LONG. IT IS OUR MANDATE TO HELP, AND WE WILL GET THESE TECHS DEPLOYED. WE ALREADY HAVE THE STRATEGIES WORKED OUT SO THAT BIG PHARMA IS POWERLESS TO STOP THIS. MULTIPLICITY OF PEOPLE THAT KNOW WHAT TO DO IS KEY. IF ONE OR SEVERAL GO DOWN, THERE ARE PLENTY OTHERS THAT WILL CARRY ON. WE MADE SURE OF THAT.

SO THAT’S IT FOR THE MOMENT. THE WORK CONTINUES AND PULLING 25 HOUR DAYS 8 DAYS A WEEK AIN’T FUN, BUT IT MUST BE DONE, AND WE ARE “DOING IT”.

SO MUCH THANKS IS BUBBLING IN ME FOR ALL YOUR HELP BEFORE AND NOW…I HAVE NO WORDS. THE HUMANITY OF OUR HUMANITY CONSTANTLY GIVES ME THE WARM FUZZIES, AND I LOVE YOU ALL. MUCH THANKS.

SNUFFLES AND THE GANG, MISS PHIPPS, AND BANKER BOB ALL BOW TO YOU. DINAR DAVE IS NOT HOME.

IN CONTINUAL GRATITUDE.

ZAP

MORE HERE: http://www.oom2.com/t28166-poofness-for-may-6-mid-week-by-zap-from-the-office-of-poofness

POOFness for May 4: MID-WEEK by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" Origin-liar-liar-pants-fire-rhyme_2e1caa247e18f17a

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Neighbor Dave

Perpetual begging...with promises of re-numerated wealth to all...what's wrong with this picture...

Red Panda

Red Panda

I consider this to be what I term journalistic social fiction.  I say journalistic, as it is in the form of smaller articles, rather than novels. 

Similar to the way science fiction takes science and then goes off into imagination, social fiction takes contemporary social situations and persons and then launches off into fantasy.  Due to the context and characters, it may sound real, but one finds very little connection to actual events in our day to day world.

If people want to pay for this, then so be it.  Just realize you are paying someone to write stories that have no impact on our day to day lives.  Perhaps you feel that journalistic social fiction has a positive impact on your mood and/or outlook, then I suppose it is as good as a sermon or motivational speaker.  Just realize that IT IS NOT REAL. 

Change will come about when humanity shifts its values from death, war, destruction and competition at all costs to making the best world we can make even if profit is not maximized.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum