HomeSearchLog inRegister
Latest topics
» Benjamin Fulford 4-25-17 Interview with Mike Harris… VIDEO and AUDIO (mp3)
Today at 8:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange Speaks Out: The War On The Truth
Today at 8:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 7.2 EarthQuake/CERN Cranks Back Up.
Today at 7:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Exploring Tombs Of Paracas Elongated Skulls
Today at 7:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kevin Annett - Perth Scotland Lecture
Today at 7:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tuning Into the Frequency of Cannabis
Today at 7:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: Secret DAPL Spill Assessment Feds Said Would Endanger Lives — Found Online
Today at 7:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» You Dream That You Are Awake
Today at 7:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Truth about Corey Goode
Today at 2:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Becoming a Helper to ease Chronic Pain…(animal curse)
Today at 2:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Hoarding, ghost activity, demonic, smudging and leaving things where they are...
Today at 2:20 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sickness and a Secondary Cause…
Today at 2:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» My Last Bad Abduction
Today at 2:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Symbols of Power pt 3: As Above/So Below, Axis Mundi, Stairway to Heaven
Today at 2:11 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Symbols of Power pt 2: The Body Temple, Sexuality, Astro-physiology
Today at 2:11 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Symbols of Power Pt 1: Skull & Bones, Monarch Symbolism
Today at 2:10 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Red Power Energy
Today at 2:08 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The War on Consciousness
Today at 1:18 pm by Light Being

» Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17
Today at 11:22 am by RamblerNash

» EVERY DAY IS EARTH DAY
Today at 11:18 am by badger2

» Humanus CON ference Call for April 26
Today at 8:44 am by WilliaminUSA

» megalithic japan
Today at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sevan Bomar On End Of Days Radio - Restoring Your Power & Reclaiming Your Greatness
Today at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth News: Unique phenomenon from around the World | +Cool Pics!
Today at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Comparing the Sacredness of Native American Mound Sites.
Today at 8:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 27: THIS WEEK
Today at 8:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 4/23 - 4/29
Today at 7:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 27: LAST MILE REVISITED
Today at 7:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ BIG NIBIRU SHADOW ! Florida plus MORE
Today at 7:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Huge UFO Captured on Snowboarder’s GoPro Footage plus MORE
Today at 7:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Blood-thinning drug Xarelto faces 18,000 lawsuits by Jon Rappoport
Today at 7:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» SHOCK CLAIM: Antarctica is a big nuclear launchpad from which scientists control weather
Today at 7:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET BEGINS
Today at 7:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Happens When $10 Trillion In Cabal Fiat Paper Debt Plus $80 Trillion In Global Debt Is Created In A Decade?
Today at 7:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange to Trump’s CIA Director: We’re a Publisher of Intelligence
Today at 7:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Feds Say It’s Too Dangerous To Share Dakota Access Oil Spill Report
Today at 7:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mind Hacking: Scientists Want New Laws To Stop Our Thoughts From Being Stolen
Today at 6:58 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Insane amounts of rain displace thousands after 400 mm of rain (800% monthly ave) in 24 Hours hit the Dominican Republic
Today at 6:52 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

Share | 

UFO News ~ Orbs Flying Over UK City of Shrewsbury plus MORE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: UFO News ~ Orbs Flying Over UK City of Shrewsbury plus MORE   Thu May 05, 2016 11:05 pm

Awesome Orbs Flying Over UK City of Shrewsbury On May 2016, Video, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: May 2016
Location of sighting: Shrewsbury, UK

A close up of one of these UFOs shows that its actually not round at all, but actually a 6 sided polygon. I have not seen this shape of UFO for a long time. Its almost crystal in shape. Must have been great to wittiness personally. If you live in Shrewsbury, please let us know in comments what you saw. 
Scott C. Waring
www.ufosightingsdaily.com 

Eyewitness states:
One of many ORBS I called and witnessed last night, I only video'd a fraction of them. As I am an ET experiencer, I know the plasma balls are ET craft, and I have had telepathic contact, , orb manifestations indoors, woken with scoop marks etc...incidentally, I believe plasma is one of the 4 states of matter, and is essentially highly charged gas. Correct me if you're a physicist and know better. It is theorised that ETs either have a way of programming plasma to perform data gathering operations, or that the ETs themselves travel vast distances throough dimensions by transforming into plasma. It would be logical to assume, given that I have so many videos from one night, that I am not videoing the ISS or satellites. ( I have six orb videos I am uploading from last night, but saw several dozen). It is also clear that there is a ban on drones in the area, it is illegal to fly them within a hundred metres of the river, and these fly over the river. See my videos of planes over the area shot last night, to see what a plane looks like with the same camera. The orbs clearly are NOT planes or helicopters.

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UFO News ~ Orbs Flying Over UK City of Shrewsbury plus MORE   Thu May 05, 2016 11:06 pm

UFO Buzzes Near Passanger Jet Checking Over South Africa, Photo, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: Nov 7, 2015, reported today.
Location of sighting: Nelspruit, South Africa
Source: MUFON #76170

If you take video of 10 jets for 3 minutes each, I promise at least one will have a small UFO shot past. This one seem like its checking out the jet after it already flew through the contrail. It was testing the contrail for the pollutants and how damaging it may be. 
Scott C. Waring

Eyewitness states:
On November 7th, 2015 I was enjoying a barbecue in my backyard with my family when I saw a Boeing flying directly over my house heading in an easterly direction. The sky was cloudless and deep blue and the white vapor trails the Boeing made caught my attention and I grabbed the old 60D and snapped a couple of photographs of it. When I downloaded all the photographs on the memory card two months later and sorted them, I came across the photos I took of the Boeing. I then noticed a strange sphere in one of the photographs appearing to be right next to the Boeing which I did not see at the time I took the photos looking through the camera viewfinder. At first I thought it was some defect in the lens or a lens flare but when I examined the other three photos I found another photograph with the same sphere but this time at the opposite side of the Boeing and very faint. The other two photographs had no sphere in them. I then realized that this could be a UFO photographed by me unknowingly. I was excited about this and showed the photographs to a friend of mine working at a photo lab. He told me that it had nothing to do with lens flare and that I had actually photographed "something" and encouraged me to look into it. I regret not being able to give more information on the incident as I did not even know about this till more than two months after the event. The only other info I can offer is the exact coordinates (25°28'54.88"S & 30°57'30.03"E) as well as the exact time (First photo it appeared on in the series of four taken on Saturday, 7 November 2015, 11:06:48AM and the second photo it appeared on taken at 11:06:52AM, four seconds later). I have looked but could not find anything on the other two photos. I will however include all four photos in this post in the hope that someone with more specialized computer software might pick up something. In my opinion, someone on that flight had to have seen this thing as well as it appears to be flying at the same height as the Boeing. Hopefully it would be possible to get information on that flight and track down the pilots based on the time, direction and coordinates of the Boeing. PS. The first four photographs attached (IMG_0171, IMG_0172, IMG_0173 & IMG_0174) are uncompressed and unmodified. 
Posted by Scott Waring at 4:04 PM No comments:

Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UFO News ~ Orbs Flying Over UK City of Shrewsbury plus MORE   Thu May 05, 2016 11:06 pm

Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UFO News ~ Orbs Flying Over UK City of Shrewsbury plus MORE   Thu May 05, 2016 11:07 pm

Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UFO News ~ Orbs Flying Over UK City of Shrewsbury plus MORE   Thu May 05, 2016 11:08 pm

Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UFO News ~ Orbs Flying Over UK City of Shrewsbury plus MORE   Fri May 06, 2016 12:16 am

Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UFO News ~ Orbs Flying Over UK City of Shrewsbury plus MORE   Fri May 06, 2016 9:21 am

Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UFO News ~ Orbs Flying Over UK City of Shrewsbury plus MORE   Fri May 06, 2016 9:28 am

UFO Returns To Clovis, California On May 5, 2016, Video, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: May 5, 2016
Location of sighting: Clovis, California, USA

This glowing UFO was seen today and fortunately for us, an eyewitness got some footage for us. Its short, but it does show a UFO in the sky that suddenly becomes bright, then dims. It repeats this several times before flying away. Its also interesting to note, she caught the same UFO over Clovis on March 8, 2016 (video at bottom of post). 
Scott C. Waring

Eyewitness states:
At about 00:00:10, anomaly seems to fly down, then stops , and drifts across the

Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UFO News ~ Orbs Flying Over UK City of Shrewsbury plus MORE   Fri May 06, 2016 9:30 am

UFO Sighting or Blimp with Glowing Light over Houston, Texas On April 2, 2016, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: April 2, 2016
Location of sighting: Houston, Texas, USA

A UFO over Houston caught the eye of a person who goes by the name of Luckiie Dude on Youtube. He is living up to his name. This is a fantastic video of a glowing UFO over the Houston area. This giant disk had to have been seen by others in the area, but then again, sometimes people just don't look up. 
Scott C. Waring

Eyewitness states:
I spotted this right over Downtown going in a horizontal pattern. The next day there was a NCAA blimp in the same sky. I'm confused. UFO or blimp?

Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UFO News ~ Orbs Flying Over UK City of Shrewsbury plus MORE   Fri May 06, 2016 11:38 am

Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UFO News ~ Orbs Flying Over UK City of Shrewsbury plus MORE   Fri May 06, 2016 6:43 pm

Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UFO News ~ Orbs Flying Over UK City of Shrewsbury plus MORE   Fri May 06, 2016 6:44 pm

Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UFO News ~ Orbs Flying Over UK City of Shrewsbury plus MORE   Sat May 07, 2016 12:06 pm

UFO Caught Over Chatsworth, UK On May 2016, Video, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: May 5, 2016
Location of sighting: Chatsworth, UK
News source: https://www.ecr.co.za/shows/east-coast-breakfast/kzns-clearest-ufo-sighting/

I love how this video catches the movement of the UFO. Its not often you get to see one move around without the camera bouncing up and down. This object moves smoothly across the sky and seems to be illuminated by the moon light. 
Scott C. Waring

News states:
Our country is no stranger to unidentified sightings and unexplained lights in the sky. For months now random alleged 'extra-terrestrial' activities have been reported and this footage is the most bizarre from KZN. A teenage girl from Chatsworth - Mechille Mudaly, filmed what seems to be a bright light in motion in the sky around. At a glance it seems like a street light, but when you look closer - you notice that the bright light gets brighter and it's moving.

Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UFO News ~ Orbs Flying Over UK City of Shrewsbury plus MORE   Sat May 07, 2016 12:07 pm

UFO Just Meters From Passenger Jet Nose, May 2016, Video, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: May 6, 2016
Location of sighting: Mudgee, Australia

What you are looking at was filmed with a converted camcorder with a infrared lens on it, but shot during the daytime. These special camcorders let the person film in the day, not the night. You see, even in the day our eyes cannot see infrared light, but this covered camera combined with the lens can. Very amazing catch, and we see the incredible speed of the UFO as it hovers in front of the nose of the passenger jet...taking its time, before it shoots away. Great recording by Anna Toth of Youtube. 

Scott C. Waring

Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UFO News ~ Orbs Flying Over UK City of Shrewsbury plus MORE   Sat May 07, 2016 12:08 pm

Back to top Go down

UFO News ~ Orbs Flying Over UK City of Shrewsbury plus MORE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: GALACTIC AWARENESS :: UFO NEWS & VIDEOS-
Jump to: