OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Shinola Talks and America Walks, by Anna von Reitz plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Shinola Talks and America Walks, by Anna von Reitz plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Shinola Talks and America Walks, by Anna von Reitz plus MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Shinola Talks and America Walks, by Anna von Reitz plus MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Shinola Talks and America Walks, by Anna von Reitz plus MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Shinola Talks and America Walks, by Anna von Reitz plus MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Shinola Talks and America Walks, by Anna von Reitz plus MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Shinola Talks and America Walks, by Anna von Reitz plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Shinola Talks and America Walks, by Anna von Reitz plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Shinola Talks and America Walks, by Anna von Reitz plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Shinola Talks and America Walks, by Anna von Reitz plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Shinola Talks and America Walks, by Anna von Reitz plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Shinola Talks and America Walks, by Anna von Reitz plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Shinola Talks and America Walks, by Anna von Reitz plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Shinola Talks and America Walks, by Anna von Reitz plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Shinola Talks and America Walks, by Anna von Reitz plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Shinola Talks and America Walks, by Anna von Reitz plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Shinola Talks and America Walks, by Anna von Reitz plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Shinola Talks and America Walks, by Anna von Reitz plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Shinola Talks and America Walks, by Anna von Reitz plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Shinola Talks and America Walks, by Anna von Reitz plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Shinola Talks and America Walks, by Anna von Reitz plus MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shinola Talks and America Walks, by Anna von Reitz plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Shinola Talks and America Walks, by Anna von Reitz

Posted on May 9, 2016 by David Robinson

As one of the supposedly “fake” judges referenced in the recent NLA hit pieces, I have to observe [state] that I am going about my lawful business unmolested by the Federales and if Ammon Bundy or any of these other fine patriots had listened to me instead of leaning on their own ignorance, they wouldn’t be in federal prison.
As Mark Twain observed— it isn’t what we know that gets us in trouble. It’s what we THINK we know that just ain’t so.
My sympathies and heart are 100% with these men, but the truth is that you can lead a horse to water, but…..  as with Thomas Deegan in West Virginia, too.
The further truth is that these men are all natural “State Citizens” under Article IV, Section 2 of the Federal Constitution, but they are being mischaracterized and prosecuted as “citizens of the United States” under Amendment XIV of the Corporate Constitution instead.
In their ignorance, they are clinging to this foreign political status— literally clinging to their chains—-and they are being prosecuted accordingly. Truly, I say to all of you that they will continue to be railroaded and “made examples of” and they will lose their good names and their property and spend many long years in jail and be held responsible for crimes they did not commit because they have forgotten who they are.
Which is the same problem that causes them to mistake who I am, too. Time to wake up and ask yourselves—- am I a Puerto Rican?

Share this:

Thanks to: https://mainerepublicemailalert.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Wake Up, Please, and Tell Me— Are You A Puerto Rican? — by Anna von Reitz

Your birthright nationality is as an American State Citizen.  You are a Native of the state where you were born.  See Article IV, Section 2 of the Federal Constitution — “State Citizen”
Also see Government Printing Office Manual  (2000) at Section 5.22 and 5.23, page 93 (http:// www.gpoaccess. gov/stylemanual/2000/chapter txt-5.html) — “Natives of a State” and “State Nationals” [also sometimes called “Domestic Aliens” and “Non-resident Aliens” in Federal publications.]
Nationalities, etc.
5.22  The table on Demonyms (demon names) in Chapter 17 “Useful Tables”:
5.23  In designating the natives of the States the following forms will be used:
Alabamian
Alaskan
Arizonan
Arkansan
Californian
Coloradan
Connecticuter
Delawarean
Floridian
Georgian
Hawaiian
Idahoan
Illinoisian
Indianian
Iowan
Kansan
Kentuckian
Louisianian
Mainer
Marylander
Massachusettsan
Michiganian
Minnesotan
Mississippian
Missourian
Montanan
Nebraskan
Nevadan
New Hampshirite
New Jerseyan
New Mexican
New Yorker
North Carolianian
North Dakotan
Ohioan
Oklahoman
Oregonian
Pennsylvanian
Rhode Islander
South Carolinian
South Dakotan
Tennessean
Texan
Utahn
Vermonter
Virginian
Washingtonian
West Virginian
Wisconsinite
Wyomingite

You are a living, breathing American and that means you are a Minnesotan, a Vermonter, a Texan—- not a “US citizen”.  
So what is a “US citizen”?   From the standpoint of the Federal Government, a “US citizen” is a citizen of “the territories and District of Columbia” —- and has been since 1864.  In that year, Congress passed an act changing the meaning of “state, States and United States” to mean “the territories and District of Columbia”.
 (13 Stat. 223, 306, ch. 173, sec. 182, June 30, 1864.)
Kitchens v. Steele, 112 F.Supp 383  “A citizen of the United States is a citizen of the federal government…”
“Congress has exclusive legislative jurisdiction over citizens of Washington District of Columbia and through their plenary power nationally covers those citizens even when in one of the several states as though the district expands for the purpose of regulating its citizens wherever they go throughout the states in union.” (National Mutual Insurance Company of the District of Columbia v. Tidewater Transfer Company, 337 U.S. 582, 93 L.ED. 1556 (1948). 
Federal civilian and military personnel are considered “US citizens” while so employed, political asylum seekers, African Americans (who were never granted State Citizenship), and welfare recipients as well as people born in Puerto Rico, Puerto Ricans, people from Guam, American Samoa, the American Virgin Islands, Washington, DC, etc., and—- flag this—–all corporations formed under US auspices, are considered “US citizens”.  
So—- are you a Puerto Rican?  Do you mean to function as a corporate franchisee of the United States, Inc. under Puerto Rican law?  No?  You don’t want to be “subject” to the “plenary power” of nutcases like Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid?  
So why are you claiming to be a “US citizen” of any kind?  Why are you “offering” to be a slave and chattel belonging to the UNITED STATES, INC. and to be subject to every whim of Congress, when you were lucky enough to be born in a state of the Union? 
Wake up!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dear Mr. Rothschild — Payment of Account and Contract Status — by Anna von Reitz

Dear Mr. Rothschild,
As you are aware we authorized payment of the entire UNITED STATES debt and have forwarded the paperwork to the Pope and to the Bank of International Settlements.
As you are also aware, much of that debt had nothing legitimate to do with us nor with our presumed service contract with the UNITED STATES.  We have been obliged to pay for “services” we didn’t order, and have not received services that we did stipulate, which is a problem that needs to be resolved by arbitration.  We have also been obliged to pay for services rendered to Third Parties absent any agreement ever signed by fiduciary deputies of ours. That also represents a problem requiring resolution and arbitration.
The services of your corporations, both the insolvent UNITED STATES and THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA have long been rife with self-interest, disrespect for your clients, dishonest dealings, and in recent years, criminal racketeering in violation of the treaties and commercial contracts allowing the operation of these corporations and their personnel within the Continental United States.
We have already given  Due Notice that we do not anticipate any renewal of contract with the UNITED STATES nor with THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, both of which have been criminally mismanaged in the past.  We object to any presumption by the UN Corporation or by the French Government in this matter and we are not deceived by the attempt to package the “Neu Republique” as any new American Republic.
Whatever governmental services THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA offers are merely commercial services for hire under the stipulations of the original Federal Constitution, without any implied obligation on our part to continue any relationship long term.
Respectfully,
James Clinton Belcher
c/o Box 520994
Big Lake, Alaska
Postal Extension Code 99652
(907) 250-5087

Share this:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

They have been noticed! THEY HAVE BEEN NOTICED AND NOTICED AND NOTICED!

Posted on May 9, 2016 by arnierosner
On May 9, 2016, at 2:16 AM, Anna von Reitz wrote:
And who has to tell them that? Right, we do.

And who doesn’t do that, because they are so ignorant they no longer know who they are and have no proof of the political status they want and deserve and which they ASSUME they have?

Oh, us again.

Well in all of the cases with which I am familiar… and there are plenty not listed…perhaps in the thousands…

• The Thomas Deegan Affair – Thomas Deegan One in a million
  • The Randy Due Case – Sheridan County, NE – Criminal Indictment Case: 18:CR-344
  • State of Tennessee v. Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III
  • Judge Charles Stewart: We Ex-Rel Plaintiffs believe that the Holy-Spirit of the Champion of Truth & Justice in the Universe is directing us

[size=64]They have been noticed![/size]

And continue to persist in violating their own statutes and continue to commit acts of inland piracy (a hanging offense) and continue to kidnap and incarcerate American resident aliens. THEY HAVE BEEN NOTICED AND NOTICED AND NOTICED!

• Republic of Texas County Representative Susan Cammack Kidnapped.  
  • IMPOSTORS – IRS AND ADMIRALTY COURTS COLLUDE – COMMIT FRAUD!
  • Terry Lakin
  • Lavoy Finicum
  • When American men were men!

So what explains their continued abuse of American resident aliens? It can no longer be considered as out of ignorance—as you so graciously contend!

Not only that Judge Anna, but according to information you yourself furnished, any corporation which violates their corporate charter, especially by fraud, dissolves that corporation, by default.

That being the case, just based upon public knowledge, they have all committed fraud and therefore—there no longer is a United States of America, Incorporated, operating as a legal or lawful entity. And since all government agencies are corporations and acting in fraud by misrepresentation, they too, have no lawful charter and are out of business.

As I have consistently maintained, there is no lawful government of the American people. And contrary to the point you continue to promote, they do not lawfully or even legally exist.

None of these corporations, by virtue of their series of breaches’ and violations of their charters, are legitimate—that would include all state, county and municipal corporate branches impersonating the lawful infrastructure of the government of the American people.

Going back to my own admission of stupidity…So what is different?

Nothing legitimately exists. And never has…

And the Pope has nothing to say about any of this either…as you already confirmed, he has no more authority than any other live human being.

Just because a lot of people make claims and statements and the media publishes it…does not make it true or so.

As the people…I believe it is time we begin to disassemble the whole fraudulent, misrepresented mechanisms at all levels. Starting at the impostor County and impostor municipal levels first…then the state impostor agencies, organizations and entities.

With respect to Washington, D.C., We create a special living theme park to demonstrate the model of corruption created by the bankers. 

We build a wall around it permanently capturing the current actors/inmates to continue to maintain their roles as impostors.  Live streaming will broadcast this reality show version and the world can watch to see exactly who will rise to the top.  
There is lots more but we will leave the final details to the people…they deserve to extract their own sense of justice.

In this process…to be fair, in case—as you maintain, Judge Anna,—each public servant or public servant impersonator, should be given the opportunity to consider the aspects of their past personal behavior.

For the record…are you an impostor who has usurped the lawful authority of a legitimate public officer and the related agency?

Each Community that is seriously concerned about restoring the lawfully operating republic…the form of government, guaranteed to all American nationals by the Constitution for the united States of American…must immediately form their own independent jural society and oversight commission and assert their lawful and patriotic duties.

• From DE FACTO to de jure – the process for which you have been looking…
  • by default—A lawfully elected government replaces a de facto impostor!
  • Installing Jural Societies

Installing your legitimate government, by default forces out the de facto!

arnie

“You only think you know!”
Shinola Talks and America Walks, by Anna von Reitz plus MORE Flag%20of%20peace%20signature%202016-01-20_06-25-23_AM
The flag of the Continental united States of America
arnie@arnierosner.com
Http://scannedretina.com
714-964-4056
714-501-8247 – mobile

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 12:43 AM, Arnie Rosner [ltr]<[email=arnie@arnierosner.com][ltr]arnie@arnierosner.com[/ltr][/email]>[/ltr] wrote:

Judge Anna,

When the agents of the Crown of the jurisdiction of the Sea mischaracterize citizens of the land in order to unlawfully prosecute them are they not operating in fraud?

arnie
“You only think you know!”

The flag of the Continental united States of America
arnie@arnierosner.com
Http://scannedretina.com
[url=tel:714-964-4056]714-964-4056[/url]
[url=tel:714-501-8247]714-501-8247[/url] – mobile

On May 9, 2016, at 12:20 AM, Anna von Reitz wrote:

Shinola Talks and America Walks
As one of the supposedly “fake” judges referenced in the recent NLA hit pieces, I have to observe that I am going about my lawful business unmolested by the Federales and if Ammon Bundy or any of these other fine patriots had listened to me instead of leaning on their own ignorance, they wouldn’t be in federal prison.
As Mark Twain observed— it isn’t what we know that gets us in trouble. It’s what we THINK we know that just ain’t so.
My sympathies and heart are 100% with these men, but the truth is that you can lead a horse to water, but….. as with Thomas Deegan in West Virginia, too.
The further truth is that these men are all naturally “State Citizens” under Article IV, Section 2 of the Federal Constitution, but they are being mischaracterized and prosecuted as “citizens of the United States” under Amendment XIV of the Corporate Constitution instead.
In their ignorance, they are clinging to this foreign political status— literally clinging to their chains—-and they are being prosecuted accordingly. Truly, I say to all of you that they will continue to be railroaded and “made examples of” and they will lose their good names and their property and spend many long years in jail and be held responsible for crimes they did not commit because they have forgotten who they are.
Which is the same problem that causes them to mistake who I am, too. Time to wake up and ask yourselves—- am I a Puerto Rican?

Thanks to: https://scannedretina.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

More Confusion About Common Law Courts — Reply to Sir David Andrew, by Anna von Reitz

In keeping with the general ignorance about Common Law Courts, I got this one in my box today: 

“Today I have listened to Sir David Andrew talk with Angela Stark on talkshoe and he said that it is VERY wrong to use the term Common Law Courts because he said they do not exist. Many People have been jailed by using tern Common Law Courts he said.

He said that we should use “COURTS OF COMMON LAW” Instead. 
[size=32]Not necessarily so . . . [/size]
Common Law Courts are courts operating on the land jurisdiction. Courts of Common Law are operating on the jurisdiction of the sea —- any time you see the word “of” you are talking about an incorporated, secondary entity operating in international jurisdiction. (“of” = “belonging to…”)

Common Law Court = Land Jurisdiction = Ohio State

Courts of Common Law = Sea Jurisdiction = State(s) of Ohio

The reason “citizens of the United States” (that is, territories and District of Columbia) get in trouble when they try to operate “Common Law Courts” is that they only have access to “Courts of Common Law“.  

We, who claim our State National political status under Article IV, Section 2 of the Federal Constitution get in trouble if we try to operate “Courts of Common Law” because we only have access to “Common Law Courts”

It depends, therefore, on the audience.  If Sir David is talking to a bunch of Puerto Ricans, he is exactly right.  If he is talking to Americans asserting their birthright status, he’s 180 degrees wrong.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum