Active Meditation vs. True Meditation
But you have read a lot about this subject, so you wish to bring things beyond forms and shapes under the control of your Ego, in order to stabilize the Ego and make it permanent. You have read or heard somewhere that meditation is the best method to that end, so you have began to meditate diligently.
You start to practice meditation as an individual self, as an Ego. You make efforts to tranquilize your mind. This activity may be successful up to a certain level, when you suppress your thoughts and emotions with your willpower, reaching transitory peace in you. That state will be lost immediately, when you stop concentrating, meditating, and no longer sustain the effort, as your mind returns to its usual activities, the old pre-conditioned patterns.
From the book>> Frank M. Wanderer : The Flames of Alertness: Discover the Power of Consciousness!
(C) Frank M. Wanderer, 2013-2016.
You can republish our articles for free, but please include the author's name and a link to our homepage (www.frankmwanderer.com )
Frank is also the author of the following books:
- 3 Stages in the Evolution of the Human Spirit EGO – ALERTNESS – CONSCIOUSNESS
- The Revolution of Consciousness: Deconditioning the Programmed Mind
- The Flames of Alertness: Discover the Power of Consciousness!
- The Biggest Obstacle to Enlightenment: How to Escape from the Prison of Mind Games?
- and several other books on consciousness and enlightenment .
You can follow Frank online at:
He has contributed to a few different spiritual websites including
- The Mind Unleashed ,
- Wake Up World ,
- Spirit Science ,
- Waking Times ,
- Zen Gardner ,
- Expandede Consciousnes
- The Mind Journal
- Truth Theory
- The Open Mind
- Awakening People ,
- My Empowered World ,
- Enlightened Consciousness
- ChangeYour Thoughts ,
- Body, Mind, Soul, Spirit .
Bejegyezte: Frank M. Wanderer PhD dátum: 6:52:00 AM
Thanks to: http://powerofconsciousness.blogspot.com