Latest topics
» Banking for Bankers By Anna Von Reitz plus more
Today at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ razy Footage NIBIRU Planet Above sun New York City plus MORE
Today at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» YIKES! Secret Dulce Video... A MUST SEE! This video is blocked in almost every country...
Today at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Golden UFOs Seen Leaving Mountain Peeks Of Sedona, Arizona plus MORE
Today at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for MAR 20: BABY ON THE WAY
Today at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QANON The FBI opened a case on “Q” today re: ‘Boom’ statements @potus
Today at 2:03 am by LadyDragon

Yesterday at 10:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Executive Order: Military Tribunals for PedoGate VIPs | David Zublick
Yesterday at 5:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Toronto Cops Eat Edibles, Hallucinate, Climb a Tree, Call For Backup
Yesterday at 5:09 pm by bs4ever

» Scamtastic RV/CGR News ~ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - March 19, 2018
Yesterday at 5:06 pm by bs4ever

» Trump to announce anti-opioid plan with death penalty for dealers
Yesterday at 2:26 pm by topspin2

» Bombshell Interview with Ed Butowsky about Seth Rich
Yesterday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» If you Listen to Music Through your Smart Phone, This Happens to Your Brain
Yesterday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» The City Of Austin Texas On Lockdown As Serial FedEx Package Bomber Terrorizes Community
Yesterday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

Yesterday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to Stay Calm And Trust The Process – Infinite Waters
Yesterday at 8:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Natural Wetland in India Filters 198 Million Gallons of Waste Every Day Without Chemicals
Yesterday at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» REPORT: YouTube Secretly Using SPLC to Police Videos - Video, Links, and Commentary Included
Yesterday at 8:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Soft-Disclosure Reality: Dark City, Truman Show: Waking Up, Soul Swapping and Memory Based Machine Learning
Yesterday at 8:23 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » VOICES CARRY ~ QUESTION EVERYTHING » ANNA VON REITZ » Anna von Reitz: Some questions about the exact text referenced and the grammar used in my Order have arisen

Anna von Reitz: Some questions about the exact text referenced and the grammar used in my Order have arisen

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anna von Reitz: Some questions about the exact text referenced and the grammar used in my Order have arisen

Posted on May 29, 2016 by arnierosner
On May 28, 2016, at 11:09 PM, Anna von Reitz wrote:

The Cease and Desist is in regard to the use of the conventions of the Glossa and the Glossa itself, if this question is in regard to the Order I released. I don’t pretend to know or speak to the other cease and desist that you advertised at the same time.

Some questions about the exact text referenced and the grammar used in my Order have arisen so I will take the opportunity to respond to those known queries—

There are two books (one is more like a booklet) — the Chicago Manuel of Style and The Chicago Manuel of Styles both of which adequately describe the use and misuse of the Glossa — all capital letters– form of American Sign Language in court proceedings.

The rest of the word may be a bit confusing and it may appear that verbs and subjects mismatch but in fact I am making a distinction in Legalese between the conventions that use the Glossa and the Glossa itself and making both subject to the Order.

This means that if anyone uses all capital letter NAMES in a court case as a means of identifying a corporate “person” separate from but represented by a living man of the same name, this convention is prohibited along with the use of the Glossa itself.

Both the practice and the object are grounds for claims of misrepresentation, non-disclosure, and fraud.

Hope that clears things up for everyone.

On Saturday, May 28, 2016, Arnie Rosner <> wrote:

Melba Ford: Has some questions- 05-28-2016

“You only think you know!”

The flag of the Continental united States of America
714-501-8247 – mobile

Thanks to:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum