OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

DAVID CRAYFORD ~ IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

DAVID CRAYFORD ----------IN MOST CASES, ATTACK IS THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE, JERZY…………… ………… AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING
Posted By: igots2no [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 4-Jun-2016 17:58:30
In Response To: Jerzy Babkowski response to David Crayford (hobie)

If you had ever studied criminology you would quickly realize and know that guilt automatically draws an attack from those who are guilty. Even hardened criminals do it, Jerzy, and you are no different to that in your last response post.

You even want me to retract the truth. Retract the Truth Jerzy, not a chance in hell Jerzy, not a chance in hell . With your visible record of deceit I will support our Forensics 1000% in their report, despite all your calling “Bluff”

You even want me to answer your questions when in my last posting I specifically stated, quote ‘So, Jerzy, I'm not going to let you drag me into your spiral of deceit and unscrupulous, so called Humanitarian activities by continuing to respond to your “self authored claimed” response articles, or to take these off the public blogs and continue privately, as that might just give you credibility that you do not deserve.’

There is another reason why I will not answer your questions which is, that you, like others have in the past, will then use the information I give within part of your excuses to bamboozle those who are pressurising you to “Pay Up”. I am no fool Jerzy, so never in your life even think it. I have you marked for the slimy conman you really are.

You also criticise ‘American Lawyer’ about his two week period of work researching you, Personally, I will state that ‘American Lawyer’ has done an absolutely great job on researching you and obtained lots of information on you and all in just a short period of two weeks, yes Jerzy, a short period of two weeks. That is what I call dedication and focus, because he really did come up with a lot of S*** about you Jerzy and it does totally coincide with what information we have on you Jerzy, so well done ‘American Lawyer’ and keep up the good work whoever you are. You are giving the world and its people what they really do need to know and hopefully some will learn not to trust the likes of Jerzy, sorry, I forgot the ZAP part, and in doing so protect their hard earned money.

You want to take Legal Action Jerzy, then please go ahead, I will wait for it and am not afraid of it Jerzy, as the Truth will always prevail.
Be assured Jerzy it will not go anywhere because there is not a Court in the World that has jurisdiction over us. So take the same road as Keenan and waste your time and money, or is that money you have gotten from innocent persons who believed you and then ended up losing.

Finally, INFINITY ACCOUNTS. Now you really are talking through the lower orifices of your slimy body. Your Masters, the WB, IMF, Fed Reserve, BIS, etc might be saying that but as I keep saying, they do not hold any power or authority over the Collateral Accounts and never have since 1995, so it either means FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD, or it is just another story which helps to boost yours, and others, egos and to mislead, misrepresent, and misinform the public at large.

YOU CAN FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE SOME OF THE TIME, BUT YOU CANNOT FOOL ALL OF THE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME, JERZY.

Regards

David Crayford

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum