OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64??

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64??

IF SO PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!

If you or a relative have been told that you will make enormous profits from the purchase of the Iraqi dinar, Vietnamese dong, Indonesian rupiah, or other foreign currency, the FBI encourages you to complete this victim questionnaire.

https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-investment-investigation

Enlarge this image
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Fed11

THESE 2 FRAUDULENT SPECIAL SUPER SECRET INVESTMENT "CLUBS" ARE NOT ONLY AFFILIATED BUT ARE FLAT OUT SCAMMERS!!
REPORT THEM IF YOU ARE ONE OF THEIR "CLIENTS" ER.... I MEAN VICTIMS
GENERAL 64 DOES NOT HAVE BANK CODES ADMITTEDLY. THEY ALSO HAVE NO SECRET CONNECTIONS TO WELLS FARGO OR ANY OTHER BANK. THEY ARE AFFILIATED WITH FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB. THEY NEED TO ALSO BE REPORTED.

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Red-flag-warningBUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Red-flag-warning

http://financialprosperityclub.com

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? FinancialProsperityClub
A Knowledge Community for those interested in Offshore Opportunities and the Consciousness of Wealth

Member Agreement
By entering this site, I understand that I am consenting to the following terms and conditions of my participation in any venture with the Financial Prosperity Club or my participation in any venture brought to my attention by Financial Prosperity Club. 

1) If I should engage in any transaction with the Financial Prosperity Club directly, or indirectly, I declare that I am entering into the said monetary transaction involving the Financial Prosperity Club with discretionary/expendable funds. 
2) With regard to any transaction in which I may engage, I declare that I have not been coerced or solicited for participation in any venture set forth by the Financial Prosperity Club, but have requested entry into said venture of my own free will. 
3) I will not disclose the terms, conditions, or particulars of my dealings with the Financial Prosperity Club to anyone. 
4) I will hold the Financial Prosperity Club harmless and free from any and all liability under any conditions and/or circumstances which may arise during the course of any arrangements I may have with it or with respect to any financial venture I have entered in and after receiving information from the Financial Prosperity Club. 
5) I understand that expected gains from my transaction(s) with the Financial Prosperity Club or with any financial venture I have entered after receiving information from the Financial Prosperity Club are on the basis of best efforts made in such placements that, are made by my funds, and there is no guarantee of returns implied by the Financial Prosperity Club itself. 
6) I declare that I am not in any official capacity relative to my involvement in ventures with the Financial Prosperity Club a member, agent, informant, or employee of any kind of investigative, law enforcement, media, news, postal service or other government agencies within any country, nor am I acting as proxy to any person or entity serving as a member, agent, informant, or employee of any kind of investigative, law enforcement, media, news, postal service or other government agencies within any country. I also declare that I am not a licensed broker or a government employee acting in an official capacity.
7) I declare that I will not circumvent the Financial Prosperity Club with respect to any and all arrangements, fee agreements, referring status, or contacts which have been entered into and/or established by the Financial Prosperity Club, prior to my venture with the Financial Prosperity Club and prior to my receiving proprietary and confidential information from the Financial Prosperity Club. 
8) The information contained herein is proprietary and confidential, classified, and is attorney-to-client privileged, for exclusive use of our members. Unauthorized use by any third parties whomever they may be, printing, photocopying, storing in media, mechanical or electrical devices for retrieval is strongly prohibited and unlawful, infringing the copyrights of the Club and it's members. Violators and infringers shall automatically assume unlimited liabilities.
9) I understand and agree that by entering this website that all of the above terms are acceptable to me and legally binding.

Profile Update
All members (who haven't already) should submit contact information by clicking on EDIT PROFILE, logging into the Profile Editor and filling out the information on the profile form. This profile is the only source of information we will have to contact you should any issues arise with your membership (e.g., password reset) or opportunity participation.

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Red-flag-warningBUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Red-flag-warning

ANY GROUP THAT TELLS YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO KNOW WHO THE OWNER IS SHOULD BE A RED FLAG. ANY GROUP THAT TELLS YOU THEY ARE OUT OF THE SCOPE OF FEDERAL OR UN LAWS ARE LIARS. ANY GROUP THAT THREATENS YOU TO KEEP THEIR INFO SECRET ARE NOT LEGIT!!! ANY GROUP THAT SELLS YOU TALES THAT YOU WILL BE THE PRIVILEGED FEW FOR A PRICE THAT GET BIG RATES ARE LIARS!

DO THE RIGHT THING AND REPORT THESE SHYSTERS SO YOU CAN HAVE A PART IN SHUTTING THEM DOWN.

YOU WILL NEVER BE PRIVY TO SECRET INTEL OR ANY CASH OUTS EVER!!

SHARING IS CARING SO SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE INTO DINARLIEVILLE!!!

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:03 am; edited 3 times in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

REMINDER TO ALL THAT HAVE BEEN SNOOKERED BY THESE VERMIN....

REPORT THEM!!!!

YOU CAN NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK BUT YOU CAN HELP OTHERS TO NOT FALL PREY TO THESE CON ARTISTS!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dear Financial Prosperity Club

If you are coming to this site to see if I post some of the many emails that I have that you send out ... Good news!! not to worry.

You see I was asked by the investigators we are working with to NOT post those. They will be using them in their legal indictments and would like them to not be published. But just know.... your days seem to be numbered. So keep scamming the gullible that fall prey to your lies! It will add up to a higher degree of fraud when you do!

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Stay-tuned

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Tumblr_mjo4gcvadm1rquhqmo1_500

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh how nice!!! I am guessing you must have seen the above since you have visited here six times just today!

financialprosperityclub.com / referral  6 visits

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? -panic-because-i-see-you-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

and counting....

financialprosperityclub.com / referral  8 visits

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Hqdefault

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

financialprosperityclub.com / referral  13 visits      

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

financialprosperityclub.com / referral  18 views

and it ain't me! wink

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

financialprosperityclub.com / referral  20 visits

Hey maybe you all will get lucky!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

financialprosperityclub.com / referral 9 visits

Not even 9am here and already 9 visits! LOL

Stalkers.....

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Facebook-hey-stalker-photography-picture-stalker-stalkers-Favim.com-67540_large

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Stalkers

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

financialprosperityclub.com / referral  12 visits

Thanks for adding to my site traffic you criminals!
Love that we have more ammo to sink your ship!

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Ship-sink-animation

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

:thumbs up:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

HERE IS YET ANOTHER ONE OF GENERAL64'S & FPC GROUP AFFILIATIONS

VFI GLOBAL

http://yourvfiglobal.com

FEEL FREE TO REPORT THESE FRAUDSTERS TOO IF YOU HAVE BEEN TAKEN IN BY THEM!! THE MORE THE MERRIER I ALWAYS SAY!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? 2894475111

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Th?id=OIP.M27792cba79c33a48437bab6be46cda31o0&pid=15

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

FEEL FREE TO SEND ME INFO SHOULD YOU WANT ME TO FORWARD TO INVESTIGATORS!

SHARING IS CARING!

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64??

If you or a relative have been told that you will make enormous profits from the purchase of the Iraqi dinar, Vietnamese dong, Indonesian rupiah, or other foreign currency, the FBI encourages you to complete this victim questionnaire.

Enlarge this image
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Fed11

THESE 2 FRAUDULENT SPECIAL SUPER SECRET INVESTMENT "CLUBS" ARE NOT ONLY AFFILIATED BUT ARE FLAT OUT SCAMMERS!!
GENERAL 64 DOES NOT HAVE BANK CODES ADMITTEDLY. THEY ALSO HAVE NO SECRET CONNECTIONS TO WELLS FARGO OR ANY OTHER BANK. THEY ARE AFFILIATED WITH FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB. THEY NEED TO ALSO BE REPORTED.

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? FinancialProsperityClub
A Knowledge Community for those interested in Offshore Opportunities and the Consciousness of Wealth

Member Agreement
By entering this site, I understand that I am consenting to the following terms and conditions of my participation in any venture with the Financial Prosperity Club or my participation in any venture brought to my attention by Financial Prosperity Club. 

1) If I should engage in any transaction with the Financial Prosperity Club directly, or indirectly, I declare that I am entering into the said monetary transaction involving the Financial Prosperity Club with discretionary/expendable funds. 
2) With regard to any transaction in which I may engage, I declare that I have not been coerced or solicited for participation in any venture set forth by the Financial Prosperity Club, but have requested entry into said venture of my own free will. 
3) I will not disclose the terms, conditions, or particulars of my dealings with the Financial Prosperity Club to anyone. 
4) I will hold the Financial Prosperity Club harmless and free from any and all liability under any conditions and/or circumstances which may arise during the course of any arrangements I may have with it or with respect to any financial venture I have entered in and after receiving information from the Financial Prosperity Club. 
5) I understand that expected gains from my transaction(s) with the Financial Prosperity Club or with any financial venture I have entered after receiving information from the Financial Prosperity Club are on the basis of best efforts made in such placements that, are made by my funds, and there is no guarantee of returns implied by the Financial Prosperity Club itself. 
6) I declare that I am not in any official capacity relative to my involvement in ventures with the Financial Prosperity Club a member, agent, informant, or employee of any kind of investigative, law enforcement, media, news, postal service or other government agencies within any country, nor am I acting as proxy to any person or entity serving as a member, agent, informant, or employee of any kind of investigative, law enforcement, media, news, postal service or other government agencies within any country. I also declare that I am not a licensed broker or a government employee acting in an official capacity.
7) I declare that I will not circumvent the Financial Prosperity Club with respect to any and all arrangements, fee agreements, referring status, or contacts which have been entered into and/or established by the Financial Prosperity Club, prior to my venture with the Financial Prosperity Club and prior to my receiving proprietary and confidential information from the Financial Prosperity Club. 
8) The information contained herein is proprietary and confidential, classified, and is attorney-to-client privileged, for exclusive use of our members. Unauthorized use by any third parties whomever they may be, printing, photocopying, storing in media, mechanical or electrical devices for retrieval is strongly prohibited and unlawful, infringing the copyrights of the Club and it's members. Violators and infringers shall automatically assume unlimited liabilities.
9) I understand and agree that by entering this website that all of the above terms are acceptable to me and legally binding.

Profile Update
All members (who haven't already) should submit contact information by clicking on EDIT PROFILE, logging into the Profile Editor and filling out the information on the profile form. This profile is the only source of information we will have to contact you should any issues arise with your membership (e.g., password reset) or opportunity participation.

ANY GROUP THAT TELLS YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO KNOW WHO THE OWNER IS SHOULD BE A RED FLAG. ANY GROUP THAT TELLS YOU THEY ARE OUT OF THE SCOPE OF FEDERAL OR UN LAWS ARE LIARS. ANY GROUP THAT THREATENS YOU TO KEEP THEIR INFO SECRET ARE NOT LEGIT!!! ANY GROUP THAT SELLS YOU TALES THAT YOU WILL BE THE PRIVILEGED FEW FOR A PRICE THAT GET BIG RATES ARE LIARS!

DO THE RIGHT THING AND REPORT THESE SHYSTERS SO YOU CAN HAVE A PART IN SHUTTING THEM DOWN.

From the whois:

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Fpc-wh10

Here's the mods:

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Fpc-mo10

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Fpc-mo11
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Fpc-mo12

Here's Nathan Zafran:

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Nathan10

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Nathan11

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Nathan11
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Nathan10

http://www.adsmap.com/rentals-for-rent-offering-free-tantric-sacred-spiritual-massage-for-women-ad-Z2001261-h9w4YJ

https://ca.linkedin.com/in/nathan-zafran-058b0319

http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/profile/NathanZafran

https://plus.google.com/102235460778680582792

Here's another one if you dare:

Welcome to my Tantra Massage & Sacred Sexual Healing Studio

http://tantricmassagevancouver.com/

And here's a youtube:

Here's Sean Convy:

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Sean-c10
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Sean-c11

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Sean-c13

https://ca.linkedin.com/in/convy

https://plus.google.com/+SeanConvyincanada

Sean is no longer with us:

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Sean-c12

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/timescolonist/obituary.aspx?pid=178071837

This is TriUnity SA:

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Triuni10

NI Trading is:

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Triuni10

http://nitrading.net/acrobat/nitradinginfo.pdf

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Triuni11
http://forex-unity.com/tag/trading-course-nitrading-net-review/

Here's something about a NITRADING SCAM and his partner (Sean Convy) to the rescue!

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Triuni12

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/scammed-by-nitrading.4830/

What more needs to be said about these folks?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

BUSTED!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH NASH FOR YOUR EXCELLENT WORK ON THIS!!

INTERESTING THESE VERMIN ALL SEEM TO COME FROM CANADA SAME AS ZAP/JERZY!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

None of this actually links these people to the VFI tho?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Not yet but we are working on it. They are all in on the scam and I do mean ALL of these groups.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

But you can't assume to know without the hard proof, we know there are scammers out there proving it is another thing......

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

oh and um GROSS on the tantric massage from that gross old man!!!

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:HERE IS YET ANOTHER ONE OF GENERAL64'S & FPC GROUP AFFILIATIONS

VFI GLOBAL

FEEL FREE TO REPORT THESE FRAUDSTERS TOO IF YOU HAVE BEEN TAKEN IN BY THEM!! THE MORE THE MERRIER I ALWAYS SAY!

Apparently they had a call and posted the details on a temporary website. LOL

What legitimate organization does that?

-----

Notes Regarding "Awesome" Unknown Call Today at 4PM EST

1/29/2016 03:08:00 PM  Conference Call

The Call is from VFI Global
http://yourvfiglobal.wix.com/usasoon

(We do not endorse anyone or any group and we cannot be held accountable for loss. We advise you to use your own discernment. ~ Dinar Chronicles)

Notes of the Call

- They are waiting for UN approval prior to offering us accounts to exchange Dinar.

- They want a $250 refundable deposit to open an account.

- NDA is required for private exchanges

- Exchanges with VFI Global will be based on oil credits

- They have a rate but can't say it

- They can exchange you with or without an RV

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/01/notes-regarding-awesome-unknown-call.html

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:HERE IS YET ANOTHER ONE OF GENERAL64'S & FPC GROUP AFFILIATIONS

VFI GLOBAL

These people from the VFI group are hard to find when they have been at it for awhile, but they ALWAYS leave bread crumbs to find!

Meet Steve Kreiser and talking about a VFI account!

Notice the use of the word "dener". Misspelled so that they don't draw attention from the wrong crowd. LOL

Why would anyone send cash to a person for a bank account and have an email sent back to them from a supposed pet site?

-----

$66,287.00 Pledged for 2nd Contract for 10KT into Plan A.  Actual funds collected is $61,287.00   We should point out that if we miss the chance to put $100K in 71a for our 2nd Contract we do have Plan B that you can read more about below.

Plan A (Could end after April 2016 $100K minimum)  -  Read about Program 71a by clicking HERE
Plan B( starts with $500K and can even do after March)  -  Read about Program 12 by clicking HERE
Read about S4PP's Compensation Plan by clicking HERE
Read Latest Complete PPP List by clicking HERE

5/31/16 UPDATE:  Unless a miracle happens looks like will not be able to get the 2nd Contract in Program 71a and will have to move on to Plan B below since just found out the $100,000 must be wired to Program Manager before end of this week.  Plan B is still quite lucrative but not as much as Plan A and it has a $350K minimum but would suggest to go in with $500K.
5/16/16 UPDATE:  As promised letting you know whether or not you can still open up an account in VFI and the answer is yes.  You would send the $250 Deposit to me by cash by courier.  Can not pay me by BoA since I am limited to what I can withdraw daily from an ATM.  If you pay an extra $25 you will receive $262 worth of spots in S4PP qualifying you to put funds into 10KT.  If you have already spent $13.20 to get qualified in S4PP to enter funds into Program 10KT I would still suggest doing the extra $25 if you are going to get a VFI account or already have a VFI account since you will have 2 spots in the $12 level of S4PP.  I have also put Admin@Safe4PetsPlus.us email address on vacation so when you send an email to it and automatically receive a reply you will know that we have definitely received your email.  This allows us to reply to you 24/7.

To find out how we are accepting payments simply send an *email to Program10kt@gmail.com with "xxxx/yyyy/zzzz" on the subject line.  Be sure to replace "xxxx" with your name, "yyyy" with name of the S4PP member that invited you and "zzzz" with amount you wish to participate with and in the body of the email put your phone number and contact info.  If participating with $5,000 or more we will give you the wire instructions to send funds directly to the client.  When doing so you have to add an additional $50 for the receiving fee.

*NOTE:  If you do not receive a reply within 5 minutes try sending again.  If you do not get a reply the 2nd time change the email address you send from to a gmail account.  AOL, Earthlink, Juno, Yahoo and Hotmail have spam systems that may be blocking the reply and sending it to Cyber Heaven.

4/25/16 UPDATE:  Sent off the balance of the $100K this morning and client received it in 15 minutes.  He is working on the documents and Proof of Funds.  Will have update calls on every Wednesday at 10pm EST.

$110,000.00 Pledged for 10KT into Plan A.  Only $100K would be used for contract but we would still pay out total $110K collected.  Actual funds collected is $110,000.00 and Plan A is now CLOSED.

Requirements to join 10KT
1. Be a Safe4PetsPlus (S4PP) Member - Can join with as little as $13.20 or 132 deners
2. Participate with $100 minimum plus $1 no matter how much you participate with (as a S4PP Member you can receive referral bonus without having any funds in 10KT)

10KT explained below:
Plan A  -  Available to end of April and with just $100K pays out as much as 229 times weekly (CLOSED)
Plan B  -  Available any time and can start with just $500,000 and pays out 120 times after 90 days of being into contract and can be done over and over.

S4PP's Guarantee
S4PP guarantees that none of our members will lose any funds in any of the income enhancing programs that we are offering.  We can back this up 2 different ways:
1.  We are a consultant that connects Buyers with Sellers of financial instruments as well as different types of assets.  Read more about that below.  With just one commission from the many contracts we are working on we will have millions of dollars at our disposal.
2.  If the investment opportunities we are participating in do not pay out we will give you positions in S4PP to cover any funds you may have had in our income enhancing programs.  So as you can see the only entity that has anything to lose is S4PP and not any of our members.

As Consultants we connect the Buyers with the Sellers of the following.  A more in depth document that explains everything we have to offer can be found by clicking HERE
1.  Buy/Sell Trades
2.  Currency Exchanges such as Euros, Venezuelan Bolivars, Swiss Francs, IQD, etc.
3.  Buying and selling of assets such as Diamonds, Gold, Silver, etc.
4.  Connecting owners of Chinese Bonds with buyers
5.  Connecting sellers of petroleum with buyers
6.  Taking mine owners that have in ground assets into trade programs with no upfront fees
7.  Connect sellers with buyers of MTNs, SBLCs and other bank instruments.

We will be explaining 10KT to all of you on our nightly conference calls. If you join in with an Anonymous number we will drop you from the call.   Below are the call details.

Conference Call Date: Every Wednesday night we do update calls

Time: 10:00pm EST, 9:00pm CST, 8:00pm MST and 7:00pm PST

Number: 641-715-3570
Access Code: 792740#

Click link below to listen online and select VOIP dialer :

https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/hd-conferencing/

Join the conference call:

Dial: (641) 715-3570
Access Code: 792740#

International Numbers
Argentina +54 (0) 341 527-2967
Australia +61 (0) 3 8672 0152
Austria +43 (0) 1 2650513
Belgium +32 (0) 3 294 10 01
Brazil +55 51 4042-1934
Bulgaria +359 (0) 2 495 1543
Cambodia +855 (0) 96 696 7757
Chile +56 (0) 44 890 9262
China +86 (0) 510 8022 4319
Costa Rica +506 4000 3925
Croatia +385 (0) 1 8000 064
Cyprus +357 77 788861
Czech +420 225 852 061
Denmark +45 78 77 25 36
Dominican Republic (829) 999-2521
Estonia +372 614 8076
Finland +358 (0) 9 74790085
France +33 (0) 1 80 14 06 88
GCC/Arabian Peninsula +973 1656 8314
Georgia +995 (0) 706 777 082
Germany +49 (0) 221 98203431
Guatemala +502 2458 1414
Hungary +36 1 987 6817
Iceland +354 539 0325
Indonesia +62 (0) 21 51388823
Ireland +353 (0) 1 437 2299
Israel +972 (0) 55-966-1011
Italy +39 051 092 0280
Japan +81 (0) 3-5050-5067
Kenya +254 (0) 20 5293251
Latvia +371 67 881 767
Lithuania +370 (8) 46 268634
Luxembourg +352 20 30 10 94
Malaysia +60 (0) 11-1146 0032
Mexico +52 (01) 899 274 8204
Netherlands +31 (0) 20 322 3060
New Zealand +64 (0) 6-928 7520
Nigeria +234 (0) 1 440 5252
Norway +47 21 93 53 43
Pakistan +92 (0) 21 37130638
Panama +507 838-7848
Poland +48 22 116 80 16
Portugal +351 21 114 3134
Romania +40 (0) 31 780 7023
Russian Federation +7 (8) 499 371-06-82
Slovakia +421 2 336 633 07
Slovenia +386 (0) 1 828 03 22
South Africa +27 (0) 87 825 0127
South Korea +82 (0) 70-7686-0600
Spain +34 857 80 11 01
Sri Lanka +94 (0) 11 5 896974
Sweden +46 (0) 8 124 105 78
Switzerland +41 (0) 44 513 30 13
Taiwan +886 (0) 985 646 958
Turkey +90 (0) 212 988 1741
Ukraine +380 (0) 94 711 0808
United Kingdom +44 (0) 330 998 1210
United States (641) 715-3570

Additional Help

Joining the Conference - At the scheduled date and time of the online meeting, dial into the conference line and when prompted enter the access code followed by the pound key.

August 4th UPDATE - Will be adding all of our ULO members to the $12 level. Because of Dener Project, explained above, will also be adding hundreds of new members to $50 and $200 levels. Will be purchasing enough deners to cover everybody that we are adding to the database.

June 15th UPDATE  - Our script is done and we are going to start entering ULO members into S4PP.  You will be entered in by the date you joined or, if you have already paid for packages in our different levels you will be bumped up to the top of the matrix.  If you did pay for your package(s), but forgot to send us an email notifying us of this, then send an email to TeamRIIO@gmail.com with "Purchased My Package/xxxx/yyyy" on the subject line.  Be sure to replace "xxxx" with your full name and "yyyy" with the packages you have purchased.  In the body of your email be sure to put who referred you into ULO as well as how you paid for your package(s).  We will be marking you all as Company Marketers that way you will receive your 10% commissions, as Dener, no matter where your referral ends up in the matrix.  We have yet to load all the ebooks but will start to to so once we have everybody in the database.

Compumatrix Members

If you were a member of PSX, now called Compumatrix, in the past and may have funds owed to you you may wish to re-instate your account.  Click link below and it has the directions on how to re-instate your account.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14L75rxlVuD7knvGzSwyrm01zm1YK1YAOyfkdg_d-kHI/edit?usp=drivesdk

200PPM

2/10/16 - Hong Kong Corporation is completed now they just need to get the clients so they have funds to trade with.  Just as soon as we have an update on this will post it.

August 4th UPDATE – Some are upset that still allowing people to put funds in this so from now on this is closed to new funds unless you are already in it and then you can add funds if you wish to. We are behind on sending out monthly statements but will be doing so very soon.

May 21st UPDATE  -  Our partner has been testing that new software for Options Broker and the results are NOT even close to what was promised.  It is for that reason that we will NOT be putting any funds into this Options Broker and use that software.  Instead we are using some funds to buy 2.5% of that Hong Kong Corporation that we wrote about earlier.  They need some additional funds and offered us a chance to purchase 2.5% of the corporation.  That 2.5% will be worth around $500K monthly once put into a trade.  We are still going to run 200PPM but using the funds generated from the ownership in HK to fund 200PPM.  If we have more funds come into us for 200PPM it will give us a higher percentage in the company so you still have a chance to participate.  We plan on compounding any funds in 200PPM at 50% monthly until we receive profits from a trade.  After that then monthly percentage will more than likely go up.  We have also lowered the rate from $200 to $50 to allow more of you to participate.

May 20th UPDATE  -  Good thing we did not send the $5,000 yet to the owner of the EA that we had planned on purchasing.  After doing further DD on that EA creator we found out that they were running a scam.  The "proof" that we saw was a bunch of bs.  The GOOD NEWS is that we have joined an Options Broker that has an automated system.  Unklike Banc de Options or Riders Option we can do as many trades daily as we wish to.  We have decided to join at the VIP level, for $10,000, because it has many perks with that level including receiving daily signals in case we wish to do our own trading.  This software, that we will be beta-testing, has shown to have a 96% success rate.  If we are able to raise the other $8,400 before Monday, May 25th, we will DOUBLE every dollar you put into 200PPM giving you at least 100% in your 1st Month.  What we will be able to pay out after 1st Month will be determined as we use the software but should not be less than 50%.  If we are unable to raise the $10,000 by May 25th we will use whatever we have raised and enter that level.  If can not raise the $10,000 we also will not be able to double everybody's first deposit.

50PPM
2/10/16 - This Options company has been doing very well.  Behind on sending out monthly charts but will catch up when we get a minute.

August 4th UPDATE – Some are upset that still allowing people to put funds in this so from now on this is closed to new funds unless you are already in it and then you can add funds if you wish to. We are behind on sending out monthly statements but will be doing so very soon.

May 20th UPDATE  -  Because of the large amount of people that joined Options Rider we still have not received our account and therefore have not had account traded as of yet.  For this reason we really doubt will be able to pay out the 50% for month of May.

5/15/15 UPDATE  -  We sent the funds over to new options broker and more than likely trading will start next Monday.

We will be putting funds into a new Options Broker once we have raised the minimum.  Therefore, to get the minimum asap, before minimum to open an account goes up on the 15th of this month, will only allow people to join 50PPM with $50 minimum.  50PPM will pay out 50% monthly *non-compounding. We may be able to do 50% compounding monthly after the 4th month since that is when they will start compounding our account.

20PPM
2/10/16 - Since Chinese purchased this Options company they have been doing nothing but losing money.  Our account is now - $500 last we checked so this program, with this Options company, is a bust.  Will make it up to members that participated in this at a later date.

Closed to new members or any funds from existing members. Taking way too long to get withdrawals completed and therefore not going to add new funds to it. Will still calculate monthly profits for existing members but are behind on this as well. No longer able to compound monthly for this program.

UPDATE on ULO

About ULO - ULO stands for Unorthodox Loan Opportunity and it consists of a 3 Phase Program that eventually will loan each of its participants $100K to go into their own trade.  ULO is paid back by receiving 15% of the first week's payment that the ULO member receives once in a $100K program.  The company behind ULO, and how it creates the funds needed to pay out the loans, is a Consultant for clients that are interested in the following items below.  ULO has yet to start paying out the loans because its clients in the past just did not follow through thus we did not receive a commission.  At this time we are working with many clients and have been busy all week doing Skype meetings with consultants that are bringing clients to us.

1.  Buy/Sell Trades
2.  Currency Exchanges such as Euros, Venezuelan Bolivars, Swiss Francs, IQD, etc.
3.  Buying and selling of assets such as Diamonds, Gold, Silver, etc.
4.  Connecting owners of Chinese Bonds with buyers
5.  Connecting sellers of petroleum with buyers
6.  Taking mine owners that have in ground assets into trade programs with no upfront fees
7.  Connect sellers with buyers of MTNs, SBLCs and other bank instruments.

If any of you have clients looking for any of the above items let us know since many of them pay out very lucrative commissions.

2/9/16 UPDATE -  We know it has been quite some time since we last updated all of you.  A lot has been happening in the last few months so going to try and update you as much as possible.
ULO UPDATE - Working with new clients that may be purchasing MTN, SBLC and exchanging foreign currencies.  Any one of these contracts will put some major funds into our pockets which will let us begin Phase 1 to our members.  We have at least 3 meetings today with prospective clients.

August 4th UPDATE - Have some clients submitting the documents over to us for currency exchange. Cross your fingers that they follow through so loans can begin soon after.

One of our clients, that has Bolivars, will only accept cash in China for their Bolivars so looks like they soon will have a lot of wall paper.  LOL  We still have many other clients so just a minor setback.

As we said in our last update ULO is planning on sending enough funds to get ALL of our ULO Members an account in this financial institution mentioned above.  Why do we want all our members to have accounts?  Simple.  They are going to have internal transfer which will allow us to get the loans out fast and with ease.  We are also told it is very possible we could do our trades, and you as well, from this financial institute.  Of course must verify this with the trade platforms we work with.

===============
UPDATE on S4PP
Just need to upload current and the new S4PP members into the database.  Once you are in the database you will be receiving a Welcome Email.  Right now our Contact Us link on our website is NOT working.  Everything else is working but, once again, do NO JOIN because we will just delete you.
Once we start loading our members into the database all of you out there that have referred others will start to see IQDs in your balance for all the 10% referral commission you will be receiving.

*NOTE:  We have decided that value of Dener in S4PP will be 10 Dener = $1 usd.  This means S4PP will be paying you 100 TIMES what you originally paid for them.  But the BEST part is you will be able to LEVERAGE your Dener in S4PP and be paid out in Dener until it revalues and then can get paid in dollars.

We now have 7 Levels since we just added a $40,000 Level so the total one can receive from S4PP has gone from $75,600.60 (756,006 Dener) to a whopping $327,600.60 (3,276,006 Dener)!!  That means starting with just $12 (120 Dener), and referring just 1 person plus being on Automatic Upgrade Option (AUO), you could realize a return of as much as $327,600.60 (3,276,006 Dener)!!  Even if you do not refer anybody, but have chosen AUO, you will still receive as much as $278,956.59 (2,789,565.9 Dener)!!

We have just 2 members that are in the first 5 Levels and 1 that is in 6th & 7th Levels so it will be very lucrative to buy into the larger levels if you can afford it.  Once we start receiving commissions from any of the many contracts we have in play this 50% offer will be null and void.

For the 1st person that spends $5,000 on the $10,000 Level you will get another special offer and that is access to our account with the company that we have a Lifetime Subscription with where you will find a Library of 6,000+ e-Books from telling you how to work on a car to building a website.  Many of them have Master Resale Rights. Every month they add 80 new e-Books to our library.  For any Person spending $20,000 in our $40,000 Level you will be receiving your very own Lifetime Gold Membership in addition to many other benefits!!

Have you heard of the Zero Water Filter that is advertised on television? We don't have access to that particuliar filter but to one that is even better. Their product line consists of 10 products from a Filter Straw to Countertop Filters including one that removes radiation. We have been in the Water Conditioning business since 1988 and are used to being able to buy at 1/3 of retail. That is not the case with this company but we are able to purchase products with enough of a margin to pay S4PP members 20% commission when they sell them to others. That is 5% more commission than the Filter Company pays out to their Affiliates!!

============
SILVER INTERNATIONAL HAS LAUNCHED

MAY SPECIAL  -  Receive Two 1 Ounce Silver Coins for everybody that you invite into Silver International (SI).  Below is our website for those that we have personally invited to ULO and the websites of 2 of our members that have already joined SI.  As always join the site of who invited you to ULO or whomever you know.  Contact your ULO inviter first to give them a chance to join and invite you.  We get paid in Silver Coins and not WorthLess fiat dollars.

Steven Kreiser - http://SilverInternational.biz/wealth4all

Catharine Elliott - http://silverinternational.biz/lavender

Nicie Hayes - http://silverinternational.biz/nicie

Fill out this form with your Full Name and NOT First name like it says.  We will from now on be sending updates out through this Mailing List.  Simply sign up below and you will receive updates on our Loan Opportunity through this list.  When you sign up put name of your referrer in parentheses ( ) to the right of your name.  Ignore next page about receiving an email.  We will manually verify your account because emailing system is NOT working.  You will NOT receive an email that has any downloadable file in it like it says on the next page.

First Name:   
Primary Email:   
Get Instant Access Now
( The download link will be sent to your primary email. )
Your details will never be shared. I hate SPAM as much as you!

To Your Success,
Steven Kreiser
TeamRIIO@gmail.com
607-565-1692

http://www.teamriio.com/

And now he gives a gmail address.

Yea...That's official banking business

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Hey Purps, my searches keep bring these post up, but they have been deleted.

Are there some website addresses and admin names in them? LOL

www.oom2.com/t36096-financial-prosperity-club-shhh-it-s-a-secret-2

http://www.dinardaily.net/t51466-vfi-private-group-cash-in-s-shhhh-it-s-a-secret

For some reason I am coming up with something in the big sky country. That's how I found the other post I did here:

http://www.oom2.com/t39276-currency-scam-in-great-falls-mt

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hey Nash!

I did delete them and in hindsight I realize I should have just basketed them instead.

One of the folks that contacted me on the fraud these people perpetrate got cold feet so out of respect and concern for their privacy I did yank them. Apparently the very next day that I posted those they received a rather threatening email and it freaked them out. But that is now no longer the case.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

This proves nothing except he is involved in a heap of other MLM's which is not uncommon. I can't see anywhere here where it points to VFI being a scam? Or did I miss something?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

RamblerNash wrote:
PurpleSkyz wrote:ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB OR GEN64??

Enlarge this image

Member Agreement

Profile Update

From the whois:

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Fpc-wh10

Here's the mods:

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Fpc-mo10

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Fpc-mo11
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Fpc-mo12

Here's Nathan Zafran:

http://www.adsmap.com/rentals-for-rent-offering-free-tantric-sacred-spiritual-massage-for-women-ad-Z2001261-h9w4YJ

https://ca.linkedin.com/in/nathan-zafran-058b0319

http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/profile/NathanZafran

https://plus.google.com/102235460778680582792

Here's another one if you dare:

Welcome to my Tantra Massage & Sacred Sexual Healing Studio

http://tantricmassagevancouver.com/

And here's a youtube:

Here's Sean Convy:

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Sean-c10
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Sean-c11

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Sean-c13

https://ca.linkedin.com/in/convy

https://plus.google.com/+SeanConvyincanada

Sean is no longer with us:

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Sean-c12

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/timescolonist/obituary.aspx?pid=178071837

This is TriUnity SA:

NI Trading is:

http://nitrading.net/acrobat/nitradinginfo.pdf

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Triuni11
http://forex-unity.com/tag/trading-course-nitrading-net-review/

Here's something about a NITRADING SCAM and his partner (Sean Convy) to the rescue!

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Triuni12

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/scammed-by-nitrading.4830/

What more needs to be said about these folks?

Meet PREMIER962. A. K. A. Mark Oestreich!

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Premie10

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Mark-o10

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Mark-o11

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Mark-o12
BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Mark-o13

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Mark-o14

http://www.whois.com/whois/markfromiowa.biz

http://newzz.biz/www/currencymillionaires.com

http://www.whois.com/whois/makemoneysleeping.com

http://www.whois.com/whois/burnyourdebts.com

http://wa-com.com/howprivatebankingworks.biz

BUSTED!!! ~ ARE YOU A MEMBER OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY CLUB, VFI GLOBAL OR GENERAL64?? Marko110

https://twitter.com/ostrike

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks Nash!

Now who is this Mark guy? Is he part of VFI?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:Thanks Nash!

Now who is this Mark guy? Is he part of VFI?
Mark Oestreich is part of the Financial Prosperity Club.

I've noticed that you have made 2 other threads separating these 2 groups. There are some parts from this one missing on both of those.

There is also one for the YOURVFIGLOBAL.COM that belongs on the one for VFI.

Also, the one for the currency scam in Great Falls, MT that should go onto the VFI one.

VF or Victorious Financial is the same folks as VFI or Victorious Financial Investments or Victorious Financial Investors Group. I have read posts that describe VFI both ways.

As it sits right now, the only thing that the FPC and VF or VFI have in common is Belize banking.

I'll go ahead and copy the appropriate bits to each of those and I've got a few more things to add as well.

I'll just put a link for the one for Richard Converse as there is more to add to that one.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

awesome and thanks for clarifying it for me!
so many scammers it is hard to keep them all straight!

bat boy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum