» WikiLeaks NEWS
Yesterday at 10:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Settling Some INTEL Hash by Anna von Reitz
Yesterday at 10:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Ultimate “Fake News” List
Yesterday at 9:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» December 7 – White Hats Report #57
Yesterday at 9:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Miles from Standing Rock, Pipeline Rupture Spills Unknown Amount of Oil in North Dakota Waterway
Yesterday at 9:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Maree Batchelor, MD: New Human healer works with Blue Ray Founder ETs for Ascension
Yesterday at 9:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & William Tompkins - The Moon is an Alien Command Center
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous: UPDATE : 6 DAYS THAT WILL ROCK THE WORLD!
Yesterday at 8:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED
Yesterday at 8:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt No Show! He Has The Runs!
Yesterday at 8:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Anna von Reitz - International Notice Back to “The United States of America Government” — And All Other Pretenders
Yesterday at 6:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold
Yesterday at 6:52 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Pizzagate OMFG - Pope Francis Slams "Fake News" as Eating Excrement HOLY SHIT!
Yesterday at 6:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Impending Announcement of Ruins from Futuristic Civilization Found in Antarctica
Yesterday at 6:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» HOW TO STAGE A MEDIA FALSE FLAG # HOAX
Yesterday at 5:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Fall of the Cabal; Proof in One Viral Photo
Yesterday at 5:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cold Hearted Orb Rules the Night
Yesterday at 3:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious “Thunderstorm Asthma” Now Strikes Kuwait – Hospitalizing Nearly A Thousand
Yesterday at 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica Strangeness, Buzz Aldrin Update
Yesterday at 2:22 pm by Jaguar-2016

» POOFness for DEC 4: TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT (OF INTERNET PANHANDLING)
Yesterday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pre-Orients guide the Higher Guideds
Yesterday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Out-of-Body Experiences: Is It Possible to Leave the Body?
Yesterday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Over Small City In Argentina and MORE
Yesterday at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ The Dragon of Revelation 12 could be Planet Nine plus MORE
Yesterday at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pearl Harbor False Flag 75th Anniversary: Time to Admit the Deception
Yesterday at 8:25 am by bs4ever

» NAVAJO Nation SUES US GOV for $160 Million over “COLOSSAL DAMAGES” From COLORADO MINE SPILL.
Yesterday at 8:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial
Yesterday at 1:02 am by MartyM

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » T.S. "Tray" Caladan » CALADART ~ Art of TS Caladan

CALADART ~ Art of TS Caladan

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CALADART ~ Art of TS Caladan on Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:54 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
CALADART  ~  the art of TS Caladan

“The following gallery is a unique blend of drawings, animation cels and computer-enhancements -- colors, shapes and ideas to send viewers to fantastic places I have been.” 

~ Tray Samuel Caladan

“Skyrosharmonique” is my version of ‘Yes’ artist, Roger Dean’s sketch of ‘Relayer’ album cover. I thought the grey watercolor needed COLOR! The pencil drawing, 3 foot by 4 foot, took 1 year to draw (working daily) and has been printed with Dean’s permission.

The smaller (inked) companion piece to “Skyros…” was 6 months of drawing time. Both were displayed at Three Rivers Arts Festival in Pittsburgh, PA. Now “Thot Dome” has a spiritual message placed on it. The following are recent computer-enhancements of these first drawings from the 1980s.

A variation of my version dedicated to ancient ruins on Saturn’s moon called “Iapetan Towers.”

Here the image is merely doubled and provides an incredible setting of possibly on water and is entitled “Reflections of Skyros.”

Once again, the image-doubling in a piece now called “End of the Space Maze.”

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr

2 Re: CALADART ~ Art of TS Caladan on Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:52 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

“Playtime at Retz Council on Venus.” If only dreams were true; actually Venusians are blonde. Painted cel was done after drawing was traced on top of Playmate of the Year’s (1981) shoot on Beta freeze-frame while TV was turned face-up like a drawing board

“Michael Jackson in ‘Scream’” was also traced on a turned-up television screen while tape was on freeze-frame and colorized in ‘Paint’ decades later. Here is 1 frame from my one second (24 drawings) forehand shot in MJ’s expensive music video with his sister supposedly onboard a spaceship.

“Circle of Light” (Uri Geller pencil drawing) has an unbelievable story attached. He gave us tickets for a Pgh. performance in 1976 & drawing (sized too large) was never going to be finished in time to show him. I had alien help on this, thru the wife who corrected proportion-errors…believe it or not, it’s true & was finished in time.

“Shroud Face” (color) was done in Paint from pencil drawing of a 2000 year-old photographic negative.

“Shroud Face” (b&w), detailed, blocked, pencil-drawing of Man on Shroud as Carbon-14 is in error.

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

3 Re: CALADART ~ Art of TS Caladan on Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:56 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

“Dancer in the Dark” was traced from a friend’s photo and then made into a cel. Animation cels are not done for fine art, only cartoons since the medium is considered temporary. But if you scan the art in a computer, it’s forever and can also be touched up.

“Easter Island Flyer with Long Ears” [traced from Playboy; recognize blonde Playmate of the Year?]

Jara of Shasheer, wife of El & mother of Jar-El” from ‘Traylogy’ ~ cel traced from a model’s photo.

“The 20th Century We Never Knew ~” What if Nikola Tesla was successful with Wardenclyffe & wireless electricity in 1905? We would have had no Depression or World Wars and been on the road to utopia ~ all the dreams of the 1939 World’s Fair and much more would be a reality, now. [traced from old-time model]

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

4 Re: CALADART ~ Art of TS Caladan on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:51 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin

“Caladan’s Rangers of Truth Band” is an inspiration that came to me as I wrote about Paul really being dead (same month Ringo admitted it). Blow this up and read it! Lifetime’s worth of truth, knowledge & weirdness at a glance. The foreground funeral (for old name, tennis, etc.) is for everything Good they have destroyed these days while the background screams with courageous people who fought for truth~

The ink drawing was originally titled: “The Way Dolphins See Each Other” and later retitled: “Caterpillar’s Dream.” Newly colored, the drawing (taken from photograph with shadows on dolphins) was always supposed to mimic the colors and patterns of a psychedelic ‘trip.’

“Yesterday is Coming” is a new colorization of an old animation cel. There only existed a black & white, scanned image of the (Incan?) background for a project never animated. (Paint program changes any picture to an entirely new image. I learned to shade from Moebius drawings).

“Me and Moebius” is a collaboration with my favorite artist [RIP] that he never knew of. Jean Giraud drew the background; I colored it and drew the hovering girl in foreground…made into a cell.

“Me and Maxfield” Cel made from pencil drawing of a Parrish girl with different background. NOT TRACED; looked at a Parrish figure, as I drew my version.

Pencil drawing of a Parrish girl surrounded by green forests. My version of a ‘prince’ came out more masculine. “Parrish Knight”

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

5 Re: CALADART ~ Art of TS Caladan on Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:27 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

I’ve done a CD record cover for meditation musician ‘Tobias’ and a # of disk covers for the band “Celestial Winds.” Thank you, Maxfield.

One more example of tracing, cel painting & Paint program…taken from drawings near the beginning of old Playboys. Used in a short story called “Harvest” and called “Not What You Think.”

“Venusian Blinds” ~ the joke is: light is coming into this particular abode on Venus, through the VENUSIAN blinds. Get it? [These variations are computer twists and turns. You may view similar colors and patterns from the original].

“Star Drops” is one more computer-enhancement where images are multiplied.

“Latinimide Towers” was going to be an elaborate comic book, but unfinished, ended after 3 panels. Story concerned intelligent, psychic life forms only living in giant crystal fruit miles above a poisonous planet. My ‘Nightfall’ where a quake levels all every 10,000 years which crashes the crystal cities and seasonally they all die. But 1 city collects those who are positive and believe: We Won’t Fall...& their crystal does not ~ it hovers for 1000s of years until a new Latinimide stalk grows up to it.

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

6 Re: CALADART ~ Art of TS Caladan on Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:35 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

One more variation that became a very intense pattern such as flying through the Deathstar. What to call it? The thought: “God’s Birth Control” came to me…

Like a Psychology Test: What does this remind me of? I saw the 2 warring and side-by-side societies in ‘Aeon Flux.’ “Bregna vs. Monica.”

I saw “Scarab Embroidery” in this variety of what was my Latinimide Towers, which include stitches.

Here is a variation of same picture or cel called “The First Egg.” Think about it.

“Deco City, 1929” was completely unplanned, like others. Simply playing with images in Paint, a nice accident resembling a skyscraper formed.

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

7 Re: CALADART ~ Art of TS Caladan on Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:43 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

“Gigantrix” was only a test to see if a new image could be created from the image of blue dolphins.

Guess what movie came out that motivated doing this cel? What if they cloned Christ and had him in a park, on exhibition somewhere? I’d probably have to wait until ‘Coupon Day.’

Above is a panel from my “Capstone Comics,” recently colorized.

This was one more panel showing the rise of an (now colorful) evil Empire.

“The End” was the last panel illustrated in the ‘Capstone Comics’ series. The completed series never went anywhere and was really an experiment in what the new Paint program could do.

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

8 Re: CALADART ~ Art of TS Caladan on Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:49 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

“Spyders from Mars” is a 1973 drawing taken from a photo of David Bowie & best Mars photo at the time.

An old sketch that Dali or Magritte might like. Why did I never do a tribute to M.C. Esher?

“Trition” from 1973 was a big deal at the time: tearing up the paper’s surface & plunging IN~

Here was a recent test (9/20/15) to see if I could still draw what I see at a ripe, old age? I only had a few minutes before ‘Monkie’ moved.

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

9 Re: CALADART ~ Art of TS Caladan on Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:52 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

The artist formerly known as Doug.

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum