Latest topics
» Violet (Viola ordorata)
Today at 1:41 am by Herb Lady

» The Pagan Roots of Christmas
Today at 12:17 am by fwest911

» The Office of POOFness - 12.10.18 - "Ring the Bells" & BUY MY LAPIS SO WE CAN KEEP ON SCAMMING YOU!
Yesterday at 9:05 pm by 4-truth

» Laws of Maybotics collapse in PM's theatre of the absurd
Yesterday at 8:34 pm by bs4ever

» JETS SCRAMBLED To Intercept "Unknown Craft" Over UK
Yesterday at 8:31 pm by bs4ever

» Blue Chicken Cult - BEHIND MAJESTIC INTERVIEW SERIES WITH DAVID WILCOCK Part 1,2,3,4 of 6
Yesterday at 7:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "THIS PLANET WILL BE THEIRS." David Jacobs on the Richard Dolan Show. Dec. 10, 2018.
Yesterday at 7:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #LIVE #QANON #LadyDragon + New Q @potus
Yesterday at 6:12 pm by LadyDragon

» Integrating Your Shadow and Light - How to Embrace Your WHOLE Self
Yesterday at 5:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Goblecki Tepe - You May Question Everything After Watching This...
Yesterday at 5:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Secrets of Compassionate Relationships
Yesterday at 5:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stonehenge Scandal: Damage at Blick Mead
Yesterday at 4:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» G$$GLE CRYPTED CODE?%?
Yesterday at 3:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sacha Stone on Self Actualisation, Activism and Sovereignty
Yesterday at 1:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon Drama Theater: HAPPY MONDAY PATRIOTS!!! plus more
Yesterday at 1:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» My Predictions by Anna Von Reitz plus more
Yesterday at 1:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» As CALIFORNIA Goes, So Goes the NATION
Yesterday at 1:02 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Maggie Doyne | How The Human Family Can Do Better?
Yesterday at 12:54 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Indigenous Town That Banned Plastic.
Yesterday at 12:53 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Your Ear Ringing Could Be a Sign of Spiritual Awakening
Yesterday at 12:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Suppressed Technology... New Energy Source Could Change Everything~!
Yesterday at 12:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Wormwood is a star that appears in the Book of Revelation plus MORE
Yesterday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Geminid Meteor Shower - Shooting Stars in Spectacular Display - Must-See
Yesterday at 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» #LIVE #QANON #LadyDragon + #NEW #Q + #BREXIT - #THERESAMAY #PRESSCONFERENCE
Yesterday at 11:39 am by LadyDragon

» International Tribunal for Natural Justice - Kevin Burnor Testimony
Yesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump Shocks White House With Major Shake up "See Who's Leaving" plus more
Yesterday at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke Talks About Theresa May's Brexit 'Deal'
Yesterday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Over New York State plus MORE
Yesterday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 12-10-18… “Secret war centers on SWIFT after George Bush Sr. is executed”
Yesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bill Gates Announces Plans To Use ‘Chemtrails’ to...basically kill off humankind
Yesterday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» He was VERY surprised that it didn't move the entire time!
Yesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ooh La La the Beauty of D5
Yesterday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» WHAT IS IT? Massive Lines RETURN Above Earth...
Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER »  URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!!

URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:57 am

ymoilman2

URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!!

[size=24]The entire State of Texas is a powder keg waiting to blow due to all the fracking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcbLvO0-huQ

8/11/2012 -- Louisiana Sink Hole Explained -- POSSIBLE HUGE CATASTROPHE -- 100 Hiroshimas

Bayou Corne Louisiana has experienced a series of events which 'professionals' are having a hard time explaining --- or at least the pros are finding it to be an inconvenient time to offer an explanation as to what is going on.

Its a long story, but crucial for everyone to understand!

full blog post here: http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2012/08/11/8112012-louisiana-sink-hole-explai...

Published on Aug 11, 2012 by dutchsinse
~~ Please .. Get this out to the people of Louisiana ~~ The explosive power of 1.5 Million barrels of liquid butane is = approx 100 Hiroshima's (computations on my blog linked below)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:17 PM 0 comments [b]

2 Re: URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:19 am

godsfool713

Have your ducks in order ....and hang on for the ride .....make peace with all that and WHO you LOVE!!!

We all could be meeting eachother on a HIGHER PLANE.....or remain on or in HELL ....HERE?

Anyway Peace be with you ALWAYS!!

Godspeed!!!cEveryone

3 Re: URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! on Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:46 pm

topspin2

Ahhhhhh.....Fracking...........There is more to the story my friends.....

4 Re: URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:42 pm

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Share topspin. What do you have to share about Fracking? Let us in on your research. I for one welcome educational info.
<3

:flower: ❤ gmaHunniBee ❤ :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

5 Re: URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:45 pm

topspin2

Have an aquaintance who was in charge of the Colorado fracking where they had to buy the whole town because of the gas( methane I think) was coming out with the water in the houses in the town. You could turn on the water and light a match and POOF,,,fire..... At any rate, he had moved his operation to Sante Fe and kept asking me if I understood fracking. Well now I do. Its my understanding that the elite have plans to cause great destruction in this country. If you go and get a map of where the fracking sites are around the country, they are everywhere, as if someone is cracking the earth for a reason......It makes no sense, and when things make no sense its because we dont have all the facts.(I put up a question relating to fracking the other day but got no responses.) All I am saying is that from this angle, it appears that the elite are without a doubt moving forward. Chemtrails above and fracking below......Think people think.....Perhaps its just me.....

6 Re: URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:04 pm

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Thank you for sharing, Topspin. I don't think it's just you, and appreciate the information. With all the news going around about banking fraud, political corruption, gun control, etc., this subject escaped my notice. Do you have a link to a map of where the fracking is happening? What will the effects be on potential earthquakes? What areas have the most fracking going on?

Thank you for your information! We are certainly living in dangerous times!

Blessings!

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

7 Re: URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:49 am

topspin2

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/?s=fracking+sites Give this a try. Dutch had posted a while back all of the fracking sites in the United States.

http://earthjustice.org/features/campaigns/texas-and-fracking

8 Re: URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:00 am

terbo56

All the cabal's plans are known and are being investigated as we speak- They will be arrested shortly, please keep this in mind-Their plans are crumbling-The cabal's supply of cash is being depleted, and accounts of the troublemakers have been frozen- They are tearing their hair out over the fact that they are losing control, and are 'Trying' to maintain control, but it IS NOT working- Just be prepared for any harsh changes-Be aware of your surroundings-

9 Re: URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:04 am

topspin2

Thanks terbo. Time will tell as to just what affect our helpers will have in the control of the Luciferians. They are without a doubt under pressure...

10 Re: URGENT WARNING FOR LOUISIANA!!!!!! on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:46 am

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
I just wonder how much damage they will wreak on their way out. :(

Thank you, Terbo and Topspin, for sharing this. I wonder if they are attempting to "expedite" earth changes with this method? Years ago I had a very vivid dream that the coast of Texas was hit with a massive tidal wave, at the same time as volcanic explosions in the NW and military attacks off the coast of Georgia. It was so vivid that I stay on alert for signs that the dream may come to pass. There have been many red flags and this just adds to it...if the ground is capable of collapsing/sinking, then it can be quickly covered in ocean and fulfill the many predictions of large portions of the US flooded and "island" areas remaining. :(

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum