OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania

6/9/2016 

Allen Sutten, a scuba diver who has discovered what could be the ruins of an ancient “lost city”, just off the coast of Tanzania. An unusually low tide revealed a suspected wall, running for 4 kilometres underwater. Researchers say it could be the remains of Rhapta – a city dating back two thousand years.

​He found the lost city after spotting the ruins (seen in the picture below) from a helicopter and decided to work out what it was. He had no idea how lucky he was, the ruins are only visible when the spring tides are unusually low.
Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania 3469253
“The lost city” of Rhapta was originally documented in Ptolemy’s Geography as Africa’s first metropolis. Documented as one of the wealthiest cities of its time, a trading hub for metal weapons and tortoiseshell. Very little has been added to the story of Rhapta since it dissapeared more than 1,500 years ago until now.

After Allan first spotted the ruins from a helicopter, it took him almost 3 years to pinpoint its exact location and on March 21 on this year he discovered something that could probably change the way we think about African history.

Since Allan Sutten discovered the lost ancient city, Felix Chami, a professor from Dar es Salaam University has been to the site and says it could change our understanding of history.

Reseachers are still investigating the site that is the size of a small city so not much more information can be found about Tanzania’s “lost city”.
Source: ​http://the-africanway.com/

Thanks to: http://helenastales.weebly.com

2Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania Empty What are to believe? Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:47 am

morrispatman

I have watched most of the videos on Nibiru  and I have noticed that some of them were posted before 2012, when many people thought the world would end. It didn't, but things have gotten weirder. I keep trying to remember everything my late wife, Nettie told me about the future of Earth after our solar system has a dwarf sun and several planets. According to what Nettie said, the aliens are desperate because if they don't slow their planets down to orbital speed and break away from the dwarf sun, they will all be extinct when it returns. For the privilege, of remaining in our solar system, they  will promise anything. They will only ask for our help when they finally realize they are out of options and can't finish the project by themselves because there are not enough of them left.

Last edited by morrispatman on Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : letters missing)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The ones that I post now are usually current re: Planet X... the fact that most people now walk about with a recording devise in their hands is quite helpful in many respect isn't it? So much to filter through but not enough time.

But if any other species in this system is thinking that they need our help... they are either deluded or bat shit crazy. For humans are the lowest forms of life here (earth) imo. They sit back and watch the horror and do nothing. They know .. they see... and still are complacent in the atrocities. It is enough to make me want to gouge my eyes out so I no longer have to observe it... but then I would still hear the cries of Gaia and her creatures. Is there hope do you think Morris?

4Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania Empty Do I have hope? Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:45 am

morrispatman

Yes: I still have hope because when the people see the solar system has passed our planet by and realize they are still alive, they will want to help rebuild bpth planets. The aliens have embryos of creatures that once lived on their planets and will be willing to trade. In the meantime, there is not much anyone can do anyway except observe and cry.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum