Latest topics
» FCC Votes to Kill Net Neutrality, Capping a Year of Endless Bullshit
Today at 6:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Friday!
Today at 5:56 pm by NanneeRose

» Five Essential Oils That Help Fight Infection...
Today at 5:47 pm by NanneeRose

» How to Meet Your Spirit Guides Through Meditation!
Today at 5:26 pm by WilliaminUSA

» How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and Destroy Reputations
Today at 5:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After Decades of Waste and Cooking the Books, Pentagon to Face Its First Audit, EVER
Today at 5:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Corey Goode Secret Space Program Update - December 13, 2017
Today at 4:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Invoking Your Soul Power
Today at 4:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking News: Kepler and AI Discover Alien Planet Orbiting A Sun-Like Star
Today at 4:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #HATJ: TN: “Normal Course of Business” Rejection TAV 12.12.17 Fillings
Today at 4:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Those who cry "fake news" are so desperate that they make it up.
Today at 3:20 pm by Ventura66

» Suppressed Technology (Free Energy & Plasma Healing) Courses Being Offered In Peru
Today at 1:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Whistleblower - Emery Smith - (E.T. Autopsy, DUMBS, Assassination Attempts, Disclosure)
Today at 1:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Geminids Meteor Showers Peak Wed. Dec 13th, 2017 at 9pm
Today at 12:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Insider Scientist delivers the Mysteries of Time
Today at 12:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Region in China is Home to One of the World’s largest Cluster of Massive Sinkholes
Today at 12:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» More Specious BS From the "Bar" by Anna Von Reitz
Today at 12:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Who's Into Crypto?
Today at 12:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update plus MORE
Today at 12:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Breaking news! Huge UFO at high speed close to Mercury! plus MORE
Today at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATE ~ NOT AGAIN: See What Happened to Doctor Who Exposed Clinton Foundation Corruption ...
Today at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Strange Figures in Mazaredo Bay Argentina communicate with “Something” from the Sea
Today at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 12 13 17
Today at 9:54 am by Ventura66

» Always Be Gandalf!
Today at 7:22 am by NanneeRose

» This Should Be An Easy One!
Today at 7:20 am by NanneeRose

» Angels We Have Heard on High
Today at 2:21 am by MartyM

» Astro Biologist claims they CANT stop spraying the skies
Today at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Large Mysterious LIGHT in the night sky San Antonio Texas Dec 7 2017
Today at 12:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bitcoin Futures Plunge – Fiat Crypto-Space Crumbles: Gold Buying Increases
Today at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bitcoin Craze Goes Nuclear As People Mortgage
Today at 12:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shock As Mainstream Scientists Led By Stephen Hawking Claim Asteroid Oumuamua Is Alien Spacecraft With ‘Broken Engines’
Today at 12:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth Passing Thru Comet Debris Trail Tonight
Today at 12:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12/13/2017 -- Large (rare) M6.5 Earthquake strikes South Atlantic -- New large EQ coming?
Today at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Worlds in Collision: The Controversial Theories of Immanuel Velikovsky May Be Proven Right
Today at 12:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS - BITCOIN OP DIGITAL SLAVERY & SPACE ECONOMY! DARK JOURNALIST
Today at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alfred Webre ~ Emily Windsor Cragg, Lawful Claimant to the UK Crown: 1000 Years of Treachery in NWO
Today at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Just In Case.....
Yesterday at 10:59 pm by terbo56

» DEC 13: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP
Yesterday at 10:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » HISTORIES MYSTERIES » Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania

Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Diver discovered 2000 year old lost city off the coast of Tanzania

6/9/2016 

Allen Sutten, a scuba diver who has discovered what could be the ruins of an ancient “lost city”, just off the coast of Tanzania. An unusually low tide revealed a suspected wall, running for 4 kilometres underwater. Researchers say it could be the remains of Rhapta – a city dating back two thousand years.

​He found the lost city after spotting the ruins (seen in the picture below) from a helicopter and decided to work out what it was. He had no idea how lucky he was, the ruins are only visible when the spring tides are unusually low.

“The lost city” of Rhapta was originally documented in Ptolemy’s Geography as Africa’s first metropolis. Documented as one of the wealthiest cities of its time, a trading hub for metal weapons and tortoiseshell. Very little has been added to the story of Rhapta since it dissapeared more than 1,500 years ago until now.

After Allan first spotted the ruins from a helicopter, it took him almost 3 years to pinpoint its exact location and on March 21 on this year he discovered something that could probably change the way we think about African history.

Since Allan Sutten discovered the lost ancient city, Felix Chami, a professor from Dar es Salaam University has been to the site and says it could change our understanding of history.

Reseachers are still investigating the site that is the size of a small city so not much more information can be found about Tanzania’s “lost city”.
Source: ​http://the-africanway.com/

Thanks to: http://helenastales.weebly.com

2 What are to believe? on Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:47 am

morrispatman

I have watched most of the videos on Nibiru  and I have noticed that some of them were posted before 2012, when many people thought the world would end. It didn't, but things have gotten weirder. I keep trying to remember everything my late wife, Nettie told me about the future of Earth after our solar system has a dwarf sun and several planets. According to what Nettie said, the aliens are desperate because if they don't slow their planets down to orbital speed and break away from the dwarf sun, they will all be extinct when it returns. For the privilege, of remaining in our solar system, they  will promise anything. They will only ask for our help when they finally realize they are out of options and can't finish the project by themselves because there are not enough of them left.

Last edited by morrispatman on Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : letters missing)

PurpleSkyz

Admin
The ones that I post now are usually current re: Planet X... the fact that most people now walk about with a recording devise in their hands is quite helpful in many respect isn't it? So much to filter through but not enough time.

But if any other species in this system is thinking that they need our help... they are either deluded or bat shit crazy. For humans are the lowest forms of life here (earth) imo. They sit back and watch the horror and do nothing. They know .. they see... and still are complacent in the atrocities. It is enough to make me want to gouge my eyes out so I no longer have to observe it... but then I would still hear the cries of Gaia and her creatures. Is there hope do you think Morris?

4 Do I have hope? on Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:45 am

morrispatman

Yes: I still have hope because when the people see the solar system has passed our planet by and realize they are still alive, they will want to help rebuild bpth planets. The aliens have embryos of creatures that once lived on their planets and will be willing to trade. In the meantime, there is not much anyone can do anyway except observe and cry.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum