OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Anna von Reitz ~ What Do I Need Money For?----- The People's Law Firm  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Anna von Reitz ~ What Do I Need Money For?----- The People's Law Firm  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Anna von Reitz ~ What Do I Need Money For?----- The People's Law Firm  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Anna von Reitz ~ What Do I Need Money For?----- The People's Law Firm  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Anna von Reitz ~ What Do I Need Money For?----- The People's Law Firm  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Anna von Reitz ~ What Do I Need Money For?----- The People's Law Firm  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Anna von Reitz ~ What Do I Need Money For?----- The People's Law Firm  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Anna von Reitz ~ What Do I Need Money For?----- The People's Law Firm  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Anna von Reitz ~ What Do I Need Money For?----- The People's Law Firm  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Anna von Reitz ~ What Do I Need Money For?----- The People's Law Firm  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Anna von Reitz ~ What Do I Need Money For?----- The People's Law Firm  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Anna von Reitz ~ What Do I Need Money For?----- The People's Law Firm  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Anna von Reitz ~ What Do I Need Money For?----- The People's Law Firm  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Anna von Reitz ~ What Do I Need Money For?----- The People's Law Firm  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Anna von Reitz ~ What Do I Need Money For?----- The People's Law Firm  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Anna von Reitz ~ What Do I Need Money For?----- The People's Law Firm  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Anna von Reitz ~ What Do I Need Money For?----- The People's Law Firm  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Anna von Reitz ~ What Do I Need Money For?----- The People's Law Firm  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Anna von Reitz ~ What Do I Need Money For?----- The People's Law Firm  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Anna von Reitz ~ What Do I Need Money For?----- The People's Law Firm  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Anna von Reitz ~ What Do I Need Money For?----- The People's Law Firm  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Anna von Reitz ~ What Do I Need Money For?----- The People's Law Firm  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anna von Reitz ~ What Do I Need Money For?----- The People's Law Firm

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

What Do I Need Money For?----- The People's Law Firm

Anna von Reitz ~ What Do I Need Money For?----- The People's Law Firm  Anna210
by Anna Von Reitz

We need funds to hire paralegals, clerks, office space, forensic auditors, comptrollers, private investigators, non-Bar lawyers and experts in both Admiralty and Common Law, travel expenses, court filing expenses, and the list goes on.  

What I do to inform all of you is a service.  Free to all. 

But the time has come to launch The People's Law Firm.

If you want to be free you have to take steps to educate and extricate yourself from the Kingdom of Lies and come back to America.  

And if you want your property including title to it returned to you and your control, you have to take additional steps. 

And if you want your country returned to you-----because believe me, these vermin have put in place a scheme to steal the whole enchilada-----you need to have a law firm like no other defending your interests 

And after that you need an honest banking system.  

Now it may seem harsh, considering that you are already paying for all this and a lot more and have the right to assume that you are getting your money's worth, but I am here to tell you that that just ain't so.  

The people you have trusted to serve your best interests have instead served their own.  

Think about it. 

Do you feel safe putting your funds in a bank run by these people???

Do you think for a nanosecond that they are here to help you in any way???

Instead, the pukes at Merrill Lynch have patented a whole system purposefully designed to defraud you and steal your labor and your private property---- a sophisticated factory-like process for fraud----and their buddies throughout the banking system have all gone along for the ride.   

Who cares if it is blatantly immoral and illegal and unlawful and worse?

It's all in black and white, drawn up in their own words, sitting in the US Patent Office. 

This is not a matter of my interpretation.  It's not something subject to denial.  

These banks have been so arrogant and so lawless for so long that they think they are going to herd us all up like sheep and we aren't going to know who is doing it, how, or why.  

They think that we are all going to fall for their crappola forever and live and die  as "livestock"----- until we are slaughtered for their profit and amusement.  Why not? They got away with it in 1907, 1910, 1913, 1920, 1933, 1940, 1944, 1951, 1965, 1976, 1999, 2001......they have been pulling their crap on us for over a century and over the course of that time, they have lost all respect for us. 

Are you all getting the sense that I am angry?  That I am outraged by the evidence I've seen of what these banks have done and what these "government" regulators and politicians have allowed them to do?  Do you get the feeling that at this moment Granna Anna Meek and Mild would happily tear out every hair on all their heads?  

You'd be right. And I wouldn't stop with their heads, either. 

And, finally, do you all understand and clearly grasp the fact that I don't ask you to help fund things unless there is a REAL, REAL, REAL need do so? 

That shoe you've been waiting for has finally dropped.  And it doesn't have a thing to do with Iraqi Dinar.  

We must all do what we can--- work, research, educate, donate, and then do it all again.  And again.  And again. 

You may not know it, but you and your family are in desperate need of an honest law firm and an honest bank-----and those are two commodities have to be built from the ground up, piece by piece, man by man, woman by woman. 

If we don't do it and you don't help us, there isn't anybody else. It's me and you, Frankie. If we don't do it, and you don't help us, you're all going to suffer through something that makes the Great Depression look like child's play.   

You can donate via PayPal via my email:  avannavon@gmail.com or you can send it to my attention:   Anna Maria Riezinger, c/o Box 520994, Big Lake, Alaska 99652.

Thanks to; http://www.paulstramer.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum