OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Ines Radman on Gregg Precott EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Ines Radman on Gregg Precott EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Ines Radman on Gregg Precott EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Ines Radman on Gregg Precott EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Ines Radman on Gregg Precott EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Ines Radman on Gregg Precott EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Ines Radman on Gregg Precott EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Ines Radman on Gregg Precott EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Ines Radman on Gregg Precott EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Ines Radman on Gregg Precott EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Ines Radman on Gregg Precott EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Ines Radman on Gregg Precott EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Ines Radman on Gregg Precott EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Ines Radman on Gregg Precott EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Ines Radman on Gregg Precott EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Ines Radman on Gregg Precott EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Ines Radman on Gregg Precott EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Ines Radman on Gregg Precott EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Ines Radman on Gregg Precott EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Ines Radman on Gregg Precott EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Ines Radman on Gregg Precott EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Ines Radman on Gregg Precott EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ines Radman on Gregg Precott

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ines Radman on Gregg Precott Empty Ines Radman on Gregg Precott Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:52 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This Is What Happens Right Before The Birthing Of The New Earth

June 16, 2016 Ines Radman Uncategorized

Comment from Ines: This is what I have been writing about for years. The changes that will occur, the birthing process, and our re-integration of body/mind/soul/higher self. Our current physical bodies were genetically de-modified so that we could no longer be complete, thus, have been struggling for millions of years trying to seek our soul and higher selves on the other side of the veil. This is what I have been calling reintegration, the time when the frequencies are high enough and the time when Gaia will make her entry into the Galactic Center, the origin of where she birthed herself, where as Aeon Sophia she transmuted into Gaia and has been in her correction for over 3 years now and is  now coming home again. These are exciting times, but ultimately, WE determine when and it’s outcome, remember, there is no saviour, there is only YOU that will make that happen. You are doing what you should be doing, have faith that you are in the right place at the right time. 
by Gregg Prescott, M.S.
Editor, In5D.com
The world is experiencing unprecedented earth changes in recent years which is evidence that this may well be the “bloody show” before Mother Earth gives birth to the New Earth. While it may sound grotesque, it’s actually a beautiful process.
During a pregnancy as a woman’s body prepares for labor, an event called the bloody show occurs, which is a discharge of the mucous plug before birth.  Shortly afterwards, the woman’s “water breaks” as her cervix prepares for the birthing process.
As an analogy, a 9.0 earthquake could be seen as the bloody show while the next tsunami could literally be the water breaking.  When this happens during pregnancy, birth is imminent.
What we are witnessing are the birthing pains of Mother Earth as evidenced by the numerous 5.0+ magnitude earthquakes, tsunamis, massive land cracks, volcano eruptions, global sinkholes and mass animal die-offs.  While the birthing process may be uncomfortable (and unfortunately may involve the loss of some life) the end result is always bliss upon the birth of the baby or in this case, the New Earth.
As we move past the halfway point of Pluto in Capricorn, it becomes more important than ever to be cognizant of the cycles of time and how they affect our everyday lives.  These numerous and unprecedented earth changes are not normal climate changes by any means, so don’t buy into the downplaying, fear propaganda or lack of reporting of these events by the mainstream media.
The birthing process is nearly complete.  No matter what happens, remember that you chose to be here during this specific moment in time to be part of the birthing process.  Also bear in mind that you are an eternal spiritual being who can never truly die, so ultimately, there is, and never has been, anything to fear.
Source:http://in5d.com/birth-new-earth/

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Tidal Waves?

June 16, 2016 Ines Radman Uncategorized

I like listening to In5D radio and I like most of the topics, but I don’t like this man for some reason, he does not resonate with me. Not to say what he is saying is not true or correct, I’m just saying I have an aversion towards people that highlight their “degrees” before they start talking as if they needed to prove they are smart or an expert in anything. Hey, I have degrees as well, I don’t mention them, I don’t write about them, I have a wide area of expertise, but I never use it to qualify myself.
As for tidal wave dreams, I have had mine and what they actually mean, I have no idea. This is how my tidal wave looks like: I’m standing in the window of my home looking outside and on the left side is a hill, the highest point of this island at 200 m. All of a sudden I see a huge tidal wave come over that hill and move in front of me. I am not affected, the house is not affected, it’s huge, I’m lifting my head and looking upwards even though I am on the 2nd floor of my house. That wave simply goes past me and I am not feeling fear, or any kind of trepidation. I’m simply in awe of what I see. What does that mean? I don’t know. Greg Prescott has his own interpretation of what he “thinks” it is, but whatever it is, it’s not bad at all because I don’t respond with fear. As for that B.A. in Psychology and all his skills, so what? Does that makes us better, smarter than others? Does that qualify us for anything? No, it simply gives us an advantage if we want to work in that particular field, but it surely doesn’t give us any more credibility. I must question why people have to do this EVERY time they start a video. Greg Prescott is a well known figure in the New Age or Light Movement or whatever it is he does, so what is the purpose of highlighting qualifications that he doesn’t use in his current role? I would say it’s about money and selling products and services. What else could it be?
I don’t know Greg personally and by no means am I putting him  down, I’m simply questioning motives as to why certain people need to constantly ‘brag’ about their slave mentality education that serves no purpose in this reality. Trust me I know, I’m one of those well educated folks out there and I did not become a better human using Psychology, in fact, I probably would not be here writing this blog if I had followed that dogma sold to idiots. I also have nothing to sell, so perhaps that’s why I don’t need to identify myself with a higher education. I’m just me, sharing what I feel, see and believe. I don’t need a B.A. in Psychology to qualify myself for that. You be the judge, I’m just presenting the video.

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum