Latest topics
» Interview w/ Classified Scientist Emery Smith - Deep Underground Bases & Examining ET Bodies
Today at 12:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Chemotherapy Fails Almost 97% of the Time Yet Doctors Still Recommend It, Why?
Today at 12:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Doctor says Flu shot design to cause cancer!
Today at 12:05 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» FDA Declares Homeopathic Remedies ‘Illegal’
Today at 11:56 am by terbo56

» Cannabis May Lead To “Complete Remission” Of Crohn’s Disease, Says Study
Today at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» They couldn't believe it was happening again...bigger than before!
Today at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shocking New Study Shows Half of Cancer Patients are Killed by Chemotherapy, Not Cancer
Today at 11:36 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» BLISSPEDIA is a SCAM
Today at 11:29 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Thinking Out Loud…
Today at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 25: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the CONMAN PANHANDLING GHOUL BARBER of CALGARY
Today at 9:40 am by EL_O_EL

» NEW STUDY: Aluminum In Vaccines Unsafe
Today at 9:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘King Kong’: Watch a 10-year-old blind pianist play Frank Zappa’s concert showstopper
Today at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Aug Tellez ~ Stargate to the Cosmos ~ Hosts Janet Dr Sasha REUPLOAD
Today at 9:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Part 2: HRC Common Law Indictment: When Pigs FLY #LAWOFTHELAND
Today at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kanye West Joins Trump Train
Today at 8:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Gaia’s 2nd data release: 1.7 billion stars!
Today at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Generation X and the Tranny Transition
Today at 8:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke live in Maastricht - Programmed Perception and World Events as They Really Are
Today at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Falling UFO Recorded on Video During a UK Storm
Today at 8:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Second Broward County Sheriff’s deputy dead, at 53
Today at 8:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk Launches New Project: I’m building a cyborg dragon’
Today at 8:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» We are having a spiritual experience
Today at 8:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Yahweh The Man Who Summons UFOs In Public Directly
Today at 8:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO with impossible speed and agility over Area 51 filmed from plane plus MORE
Today at 7:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford 4-23-18
Today at 7:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Q Anon Update April 25 - Iran Next
Today at 2:09 am by Serena1

» Plastic Free Boy
Yesterday at 10:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Something UNEXPLAINABLE is going on... Birds falling from the sky for starters
Yesterday at 10:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THIS HAPPENED ON OUR EARTH, 23-25 April 2018
Yesterday at 10:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Highlands, New Jersey- An Active Shooter Drill has been scheduled for some time in April 2018 for Henry Hudson Regional High School
Yesterday at 9:52 pm by WilliaminUSA

» RH- Blood Type ~ Why Johnny Depp, Paul McCartney And Leonardo DiCaprio Can Not Be Cloned
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "INTERROGATING ZUCKERBERG" — A Bad Lip Reading
Yesterday at 9:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Ego - Friend or Obstacle?
Yesterday at 7:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » TRUTH IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES » THE MANDELA EFFECT » ALERT Mandela Effect. Proof Something Isn't Right. PART 1& 2

ALERT Mandela Effect. Proof Something Isn't Right. PART 1& 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

aestheticmedic

aestheticmedic

I have the most recent copy of ESPN magazine and there is a tribute to Ali as he died June 3, 2016 in this time line of septic shock, usually that stems from a UTI or infection not caught fast enough.  In 2013 he died of Parkinsons.

I really don't know what to make of any of this, so far my children are the same,  if anyone sees something personal changed please tell.  This is so freaky!

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I was having this conversation with a friend last week. Not sure what it all means. We seem to be popping in and out of dimensions or matrix's.

We talked of coming up with a questionnaire of some sort to see if we can correlate info from how people answer what they remember.

I came to a realization that 35 years ago certain parts of what was the Constitution was changed. So I have been trying to sort it out for that long. But that was way before this had a name of Mandela effect. Should be called the Twilight Zone effect.

aestheticmedic

YES!  for me I noticed the JCPenney spelling changed years ago as I had to do something with that account and realized when I spelled it JCPenny that was wrong so this seems to have trickeled in and maybe a sort of psyops to accentuate what CERN has changed, the words in the Bible changing in old books is crazy, and the maps, even James MacCanny's map has South America way to the right and Italy with that little extra land piece on the tip of the boot.  The ladies from Australia talking about how the tip of Gibraltar isn't on the tip anymore and the distance between the land masses had increased, physically I think she said not just on the map because she had her own experience of traveling between the 2 land masses.  I am going to focus on the positive and especially this Summer Solstice, so glad to know about that, thanks PS!

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I worked at Penney's in the early 70's and I remember it always being Penney's. Also that maps have changed.
Pretty freaking weird!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum