» Parliament in lockdown
Today at 4:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 3/19 - 3/25
Today at 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Secret Spells of the English Language
Today at 10:50 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Susun Weed Show ~ The Feeling Heart -- Inflammation is the Problem ~ SWS1113
Today at 10:49 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» MC YOGI - Be the Change (Official Video)
Today at 10:47 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Saturn Matrix - David Icke
Today at 10:46 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Alan Watts on How to make Yourself a Better Person
Today at 10:41 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Secret Underground Tunnel Network Linking Pizzagate Properties Discovered
Today at 9:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Emotional Sentience: The Nature of Consciousness & Spiritual Experience
Today at 8:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe and Barbara Lamb – NEW Evidence of Galactic War?
Today at 8:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: Fort Knox Audit Documentation Finally Released
Today at 8:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» How Sean Spicer lost his credibility
Today at 8:06 am by ducmih07

» Charity Pie
Today at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Can Agnihotra Save the Honeybee?
Today at 7:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Michael Tsarion **The Post-human World**
Today at 7:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for MAR 21: THE ART OF GIVING AND RECEIVING or YOU KEEP GIVING AND I KEEP TAKING
Today at 7:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Corey Goode on Third Phase of Moon & Salla Interview
Today at 7:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Light Based Wi-Fi System Will Make Internet 100-Times Faster
Today at 7:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News - UFOs in NASA satellite SOHO STEREO EUVI 195 plus MORE
Today at 7:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» SHADOW OPERATIONS EP1 TruTV © 2009 PROJECT CAMELOT TV SHOW
Today at 7:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» MUST SEE! Antarctica Conspiracy - What Did Admiral Byrd Really Find?
Today at 7:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together - Dragnet Brief #9: Epstein, U.S. State Department, DYN-CORP together in underage trafficking
Today at 7:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» North Korean missile launch fails, US and South Korea say
Today at 7:01 am by ducmih07

» WARNING: GRAPHIC - Dead 'Super Soldier' Pedophile Whistle Blowers and the Hampstead Satanic Church Rituals Cover Up
Today at 7:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ BLUE Planet from NIBIRU system is visble Texas sky plus MORE
Today at 6:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA HIDDEN SECRET FOUND! THE END OF MAN KIND - LEAKED DOCUMENT
Today at 2:19 am by Serena1

» No Show Schmidt
Yesterday at 11:57 pm by Red Panda

» Childhood's Beginning by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 11:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Large 'Coronal Hole' on the Sun to Blast Earth with Storms - Geomagnetic Storm Watch Mar. 22-23
Yesterday at 10:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » UFO NEWS & VIDEOS » UFO News ~ UFO Lights Seen Over Rosario River, Argentina and MORE

UFO News ~ UFO Lights Seen Over Rosario River, Argentina and MORE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

UFO Lights Seen Over Rosario River, Argentina On June 12, 2016, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: June 12, 2016 19:48
Location of sighting: Rosario River, Argentina
News Source: http://inexplicata.blogspot.tw

This is an interesting sighting of some glowing lights over the Rosario river in Argentina last week. It looks like we are seeing a UFO hovering over the water, hence the two long lights. However the top light is actually the UFO, the bottom light may be the reflection or the illumination from the doorway below the surface which the UFO probably came from. Hiding a doorway underwater that takes you to an underground base is a smart move.
Scott C. Waring
www.ufosightingsdaily.com 

News states:
Argentina: Uncanny Light Source Photographed in Argentina The following is a message from Silvia Pérez Simondini, director of Visión OVNI and CEFORA, sent to UFO groups: Dear Friends, I was truly amazed on Sunday night. For 26 years, night after night, I have observed and have come to know each spot on the island from the summit of Cerro de la Matanza. On Sunday, with my friend Checo Jaroslav, we visited the summit once more, and I was astonished to see a vast source of light in the middle of the river. The lights of the city of Rosario could be seen in the distance, which gave me the certainty that these lights we were seeing were much closer to Victoria. I'd like to clarify a few things. The bridges along the Victoria-Rosario route are not lit, much less in this manner. All along the route there is nothing I know that has such illumination. It was interesting to observe it from hilltop, but what happened later was truly fantastic. The upper part of the illumination vanished as if by magic, and since Checo was returning to Buenos Aires along that route, we agreed that he would make sure to see what it was from both sides. The fact is he saw absolutely nothing, or any area illuminated in such a way. We have no idea what it was, only that it was never in the river, and I'm sure that I'll never see it again. These are the photos. The last photo depicts how it was left after the upper section vanished, and what evidently also vanished when Checo departed. [Editor's Note: Cerro de la Matanza - Slaughter Hill - owes its name to a mass killing of natives in 1750 by Francisco Antonio de Vera y Mujica, governor of the city of Santa Fe. The name appears in official documents from 1779.] 

[Translation (c) 2016 S. Corrales, IHU with thanks to Guillermo Giménez and Silvia Pérez Simondini]

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

Admin

32 UFOs in Google Earth Map All In One Video, June 2016, UFO Sighting News.

Date of discovery: unknown
Location of discovery: unknown

I love this video. It has a mixture of 32 different UFOs found on Google Earth over the years. Understand that there were hundreds more, but Google deleted those older ones. 

Long ago, about 8 years ago, there were dozens of giant metal silver orbs over different countries around the world. Each one was reported (before I had this site so its not posted) and each one was deleted within weeks. 

This is a great video put together by Argentine Marcelo Irazusta, and I really hope he gives us an update to the coordinates to this green UFO above. 
Scott C. Waring
www.ufosightingsdaily.com

Sandra Elena Andrade states: 
32 UFOs in Google Earth is the new work presented by the researcher and ufologist Argentine Marcelo Irazusta. Perhaps the most complete collection of UFO images of Google Earth. A true work that brings definitive evidence of the existence of UFOs between us. 

32 ovnis en Google Earth es el nuevo trabajo presentado por el investigador y ufologo argentino, Marcelo Irazusta. Talvez la coleccion de ovnis mas completa en imagenes de Google Earth. Un verdadero trabajo que trae pruebas definitivas de la existencia de ovnis entre nosotros.

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz