OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN Cartoon-house-on-fire-Fire

POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 19-Jun-2016 19:13:19
In Response To: POOFness for Jan 3: Anthem (Mr.Ed)

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN
Date: Sun, June 19, 2016 6:46 pm

LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN

I got sent home from school one day with a shiner on my eye.
Fightin' was against the rules and it didn't matter why.
When dad got home I told that story just like I'd rehearsed.
And then stood there on those tremblin' knees and waited for the worst.

And he said, "Let me tell you a secret about a father's love,
A secret that my daddy said was just between us."
He said, "Daddies don't just love their children every now and then.
It's a love without end, amen, it's a love without end, amen."

When I became a father in the spring of '81
There was no doubt that stubborn boy was just like my father's son.
And when I thought my patience had been tested to the end,
I took my daddy's secret and I passed it on to him.

Last night I dreamed I died and stood outside those pearly gates.
When suddenly I realized there must be some mistake.
If they know half the things I've done, they'll never let me in.
And then somewhere from the other side I heard these words again.

Greetings and Salutations:

POOF SAID

All is unfolding ever faster in a magnificent way, and the new avenues are abundant in response to the dire needs of the many. As the demand for accountability, responsibility and loyalty is ever increasing there are many more subtle changes at work then you have time for nor need to burden your head with.

The witnessing will be sporadic but clearly it will be there. Money? Yes, the money is in the works. Now don’t argue with that — The typical blocks are always in the middle of things but the movement has made much progress and the times are a’changing. And yes there are new avenues opening and some of the people who have been hindering this whole thing are being removed and yes arrested, and others are being nudged to get out of the way and others are changing sides of the stream they choose to work.

The amazing piece of all of this is that you continued to hold the faith up and to the forefront and it is now working forward into physical reality - that has to happen; there has to be constant faith and there have to be people who stop the mad-hatter and get on with being available to be the resources for the work.

There is great work lying ahead of you and not enough people to do the details ; and as you know the devil is in the details and that has been the case for a long time with all of the planned expansion of goodness and compassion, of contributions and management of all resources…

Now go forth and do the work that only the boots on the ground can do.. The timing is better and as fewer distractions are in place the opportunity for sufficient focus is wide open .

The needs of the masses are overriding all else. There are many souls who do not seek to leave but see few other choices available at this time. Just be aware and be alert and do what you can wherever you are… it is all noted.

The love and the devotion that the earth crew has been holding has been very worthwhile, far greater then you can ever imagine in your wildest and widest dreams. You do hold the key to the management of your intentions. The making of the loaf of bread now becoming filled with potential is quite high…P...

SUSAN SAYS

Happy Fathers Day to all those men reading this that have devoted a great portion of their lives to holding the energy to get these changes in place to improve humanity. I send big hugs.

It was been said time and time again the PP's are tied to the hip of the RV. Private exchanges are beginning to put their paper work together to call their members into the designated redemption centers. Understand this is very good news for all the PP lenders.

Please check out the link: https://www.selfhealgo.com/hiv-not-detacted/ to see the progress being made to eradicate HIV in Africa by Tom Paladino using scalar energy. Tom offers a 15 day free trial @ creativeenergy.com. I encourage you to try it out, I have heard some pretty spectacular testimonies. Many Blessings, Susan

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

MAY YOUR DAY BE FILLED WITH JOY AND MUCH DESERVED RELAX TIME. I AM DOING THE SAME, AND 30+ YEARS OF MARRIAGE AND MY OWN CHILD ARE TAKING MY DAY. SO THIS WEEK IS SHORT AND SWEET.

FIRST, THANKS EVERYBODY FOR THE HELPING HANDS, AND EVERYTHING IS STABLE AND THERE IS OXYGEN TO BREATHE.

SECOND, THE MASSIVE CHANGES WE ARE ANTICIPATING ARE TRULY ON THEIR WAY. THIRD, THIS COMING WEEK WILL SEE THE BEGINNING OF OUR WORK FOR THE NEXT DECADE OR THREE.

ALL IS SET TO GO STARTING TUESDAY FOR US, SO I EXPECT EVERYTHING TO BEGIN FOR US ON WEDNESDAY ONWARDS. I WILL GIVE MORE INFO ON WEDNESDAY, AND IT WILL BE GOOD.

IN THE MEANTIME ENJOY THE DAY AND THE BARBEQUES, AND SOME WORDS IN RHYME.

Mother’s Day and Father’s Day
Once a year do come
Each evokes a glowing say
In every daughter and the son

A Father’s load is hard to bear
With bills and mortgage on his mind
Food and clothing and some bus fare
A moment’s solace is hard to find

He does his best to love and care
Shouldered burdens fill his time
Worry creases frowning stare
Daily chores repeat their grime

His Day is here and respite now beckons
A barbeque of dreams
Soft words envelop and release in seconds
The weight of work and family teams

His heart rejoices and thoughts release
A paper voice rings through unsaid
His children’s smiles there is no tease
A chorus Happy Father’s Day Dad!

GOD BLESS AND THANKS MUCH AGAIN. SEE YOU WEDNESDAY.

IN GRAND GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
JUNE 19, 2016
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2016

CONTRIBUTIONS
Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and the computers running. Much thanks...

Blessings, S

Consultations continue….

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN Do_not_donatePOOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN Do_not_donatePOOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN Do_not_donate

POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN Pinocchio

ZAP 6/21/2015
(ONE YEAR AGO)

POOFness for JUN 21: Lion In The Jungle

ZAP SAYS;

HI ALL

PROGRESS IS AMAZING. WE HAVE CONFIRMED A SPECIAL FUNDS RELEASE FORM THE CHINA FAMILY FOR OUR PROJECT FUNDINGS.

THIS FIRST TESTER TO US IS COMING IN NEXT WEEK, AND WITH THAT, OUR INFRASTRUCTURE WILL BE SOLIDIFIED AND WE CAN BEGIN THE PROJECT FUNDINGS WE HAVE YEARNED TO DO FOR SO LONG.

ALL THE HOPES PINNED ON BOND COMPENSATIONS AND SOME DINAR AND DONG EXCHANGES NOW MEAN VERY LITTLE WITH THIS EVENT. BUT OF COURSE WE WILL NEVER SAY NO TO MORE FUNDING SINCE THE MORE THE BETTER AND THE FASTER THE JOB WILL GET DONE.

HAVING SAID THAT, I HAVE LEARNED THAT SOME AGENCIES ARE GUNNING FOR US AND SOME ASSOCIATES OVER A PROOF OF FUNDS THAT WAS DELIVERED TO SOMEBODY TO SHOW CAPACITY TO FUND. AMONGST OTHER THINGS, WE ARE WORKING WITH A BANK THAT HAS HAD TREMENDOUS ISSUES IN GETTING THEMSELVES OFF THE GROUND AS THEY DID NOT WANT TO SELL OUT TO THE BIG BOYS ON WALL STREET DESPITE PRESSURE FOR LAST SEVERAL YEARS. THEY REMAINED INDEPENDENT.

I HAVE THE ABILITY TO GO ON SCREEN AND ACCESS SOME ACCOUNTS THAT ARE BEING RELEASED FOR USAGE. A SCREEN SHOT WAS SENT OUT, AND NOW IS BEING USED TO POINT FINGERS AMIDST CRIES OF FOUL AND FRAUD THAT FUNDS WERE NOT MADE AVAILABLE DUE TO FORCE MAJEURE.

THE BIGGER PICTURE IS SWEPT UNDER THE RUG AS MINUTIAE IS BEING SCRUTINIZED FOR ANYTHING THAT CAN BE USED TO SHUT US DOWN. THIS IS A NORMAL PROCEDURE WITH FOLKS THAT HAVE DECIDED TO DO AWAY WITH GOOD EFFORTS.

DESPITE THIS NEGATIVITY, AND WE SHALL SEE HOW IT ALL PLAYS OUT, WE CONTINUE TO WORK ON THE PROJECT SIDE AND REMAIN OPTIMISTIC THAT THE FUNDS THAT ARE FROZEN AT THE MOMENT AT THIS BANK WILL BE RELEASED FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL OF US.

WE AIM TO SAVE THE ONES THAT COULD SHUT US DOWN AS WELL AS THE REST OF US THAT WORK LIKE THIS. HARD TO PROSECUTE ANYBODY IF YOU ARE DYING FROM RADIATION POISONING OR LACK OF OXYGEN. THE PROJECTS THAT ARE DESTINED TO SAVE OUR PLANET AND US MUST BE ACCOMPLISHED.

Susan,
I hope you are well. Would love to talk to you again some day as it's been awhile. I have to say I was so disenchanted by Zap's midweek report, for several reasons. He has mentioned the 24th - next week - several times, and then I saw where he mentioned the releases would come in June. It seems to be the norm that these days come, then go, and then we will see July, then we will see August, then before we know, another year will have passed and we are still on this train wreck waiting to crash and burn. Years come and go and still what we see are these PTB doing everything in their power, and they still seem to have the POWER to control this planet to their liking. And there seems to be nothing we or anyone else can do to change things.

WITH THE FIRST LITTLE RELEASES BY THE FAMILY, I CAN SEE US BEGINNING VERY SOON NOW. NO MORE WAITING EXCEPT FOR THE SHORT WEEKS IT WILL TAKE TO GET THE INFRASTRUCTURE IN PLACE, AND GET THE TRACKING AND ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE IN PLACE. I EXPECT THESE FUNDS BY THE 24TH AND IT LOOKS LIKE THIS WILL TAKE PLACE ON THE 22 OR 23, SO WE WILL MAKE IT UNDER THE TIMELINE STATED. BY A DAY. IT WILL TAKE ANOTHER WEEK OR SO BEFORE THESE FUNDS ARE USABLE AND PROVIDE BREATHING ROOM, BUT THEY WILL ARRIVE.

I would love nothing more to just see the projects come about, but they still elude us, week after week. Supposedly the PTB have no money for more wars, but we see more wars on the horizon. Supposedly they have no money to continue to control us, yet we see more and more controls placed upon us. We see them continue to steal money, property, lives, more mandatory vaccinations, manditor GMO crap and the list goes on. Chemtrails abound even in my small community. We can't even fight in our own little community about something that we see a danger in, because our local PTB laugh it off - no problem, no concerns, we're doing it and there's nothing you can do about it.

WE CAN ONLY PRAY AND HOPE THAT SANER MINDS WILL PREVAIL OVER THIS WAR THING. WAR SUCKS AND ONLY FEEDS THE CRITTERS FROM ALL THE EMOTIONAL STRIFE THIS CAUSES.

And to top that off, this dinar thing ..... I'm sure millions are totally upset that nothing will come of it - so what if the value increases? What you are holding will become TP, as they will simply create another currency to replace the worthless pieces of paper you are holding.

THE DINAR THING IS A CURIOSITY AT THE MOMENT AS THE RV CAN NOT HAPPEN UNTIL THEY SHUT DOWN THE PRINTING PRESSES THAT ARE MERRILY WORKING 24/7 PRINTING MORE DINAR. HOW CAN YOU HAVE AN RV WHEN TRILLIONS IN DINAR ARE BEING PRINTED EVERY DAY BY THOSE THAT SEE A GRAVY TRAIN WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE? SORRY TO TELL THE TRUTH, BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE.

Things are going from bad to worse, day after day. It's becoming very difficult to "see the light", because there is NO LIGHT to be seen. We simply trudge along day after day, hoping against hope that something will change. Oh yes, it does change each day, we see things getting worse.

AWW C’MON…EVEN THROUGH THE DARKEST OF DARK, WE CAN SEE A GLIMMER OF LIGHT. DRAW ON THAT AND BRING IT FORWARD. THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING TO SEE THAT IS GOOD AND JUST AND RIGHT. NEVER DESPAIR. THAT LENDS TO DARK ENERGY AND YOU WILL GET CAUGHT IN THAT WHIRLPOOL. HUG A PUPPY.

Look at the people we have to look forward to to be placed into the presidency. And those already in office, who are bought and paid for, doing the bidding of their masters - screw the little guy and don't worry about it. They need to get rid of most of us any way, or incarcerate more and more of us because the private prison corp needs that revenue. And who cares about those being incarcerated? Obviously they did something that they were told NOT to do, so lock em up. They are dissidents or domestic terrorists. They need to go. I'm just sickened by what I'm seeing happening and unfortunately, I just don't see anything on the horizon that's very uplifting. This latest update was not uplifting at all.

SORRY THE UPLIFT WAS NOT AS TO THE FORE AS I WOULD HAVE HOPED, BUT THERE IS GREAT HOPE NOW, AND IT HAS JUST BECOME TANGIBLE. PROJECT FUNDS ARE STARTED, AND WILL OPEN UP FULL THROTTLE IN JULY.

It left me feeling as though I need to expect more and more delays. Yes, it's coming ... some year, but who knows when?

COMING NOW. RELAX A BIT.

Perhaps we'll see WWIII first, then maybe a transformation? Sorry Susan, I just needed to get this off my chest. In the metaphysical world, I see that many are deciding to leave this planet now ... I totally understand that. It's getting to the point of why stay? NOTHING we are doing is making a hill of beans difference. I am experiencing that first hand myself and I'm tired to living in fear of what are they going to take next? What are they going to do to us next? Years of this fight - years of hoping that we MIGHT be able to live again, in peace without worry about some JERKS knocking at the door, or starting another damn war for profit. I guess the worst part is seeing how so many people out there, STILL, don't have a clue. And are willing to do whatever they are told to do without question. Cattle being led to slaughter. That's all. At this point, I'm expecting nothing. I've finally given up the ghost, at least today.

NEVER NEVER GIVE UP. KEEP FIGHTING FOR THE LIGHT. ALWAYS. NO MATTER WHAT. PLEASE.

I have no anticipation of anything changing, for the good for a very long time, if at all. And that's a BIG IF. I'd love to see this happen, but I'm just don't have that high expectation any more. I appreciate Zap being honest, at least we know what to expect now.
D

MORE HERE: http://www.oom2.com/t29500-poofness-for-jun-21-lion-in-the-jungle

POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN Liar-liar-pants-on-fire
ZAP 6/15/2014
(TWO YEARS AGO)

Subject: Higher Love, "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY"

ZAP SAYS;

HI ALL

WELL, THIS IS IT I GUESS. LAST WEEK THE FAMILY AND THE ROYALS AND OTHERS MADE A DECISION.

THE DECISION WAS TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET STARTING TODAY, FATHER’S DAY.

IN THE NEXT WEEK, I WAS TOLD TO EXPECT ALL THE CHANGES TO BEGIN.

AMONGST THOSE ITEMS ON THE NEW TO-DO LIST IS THE DISCLOSURE OF THE EVIDENCE OF WRONGDOING BY PEOPLE IN POWER. THIS IS NOT LIMITED TO THE USA.

FURTHER, THERE ARE OVER 100 INDICTMENTS IN WASHINGTON ALONE AGAINST CONGRESSMEN AND SENATORS. A FEW HAVE BEEN PICKED UP, AND THE OTHERS ARE TO BE PICKED UP.

THE WHITE HATS ARE ALSO NOT TAKING ANY MORE PRISONERS. THEY WERE NICE TO A POINT IN OFFERING A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF FORGIVENESS TO THE BLACK HATS IF THEY DID THE RIGHT THING, BUT I GUESS NOT ANYMORE. LAST WEEK, 3 INDIVIDUALS, ONE EACH FROM THE WORLD BANK, IMF, AND THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ, WERE ASSISTED WITH THEIR SUICIDES AT EXACTLY 9 AM. ANOTHER ONE WITH CHRISTINE LAGARDE FOR A WHILE WAS ASSISTED WITH HIS BY 3 BULLETS TO THE HEAD.

MORE HERE: http://www.oom2.com/t20855-poofness-for-jun-15-higher-love-happy-father-s-day

POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN F26acabb60c0bcb1db4b4b5e99065dee

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN Do_not_donatePOOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN Do_not_donatePOOFness for June 19: LOVE WITHOUT END AMEN Do_not_donate

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum