Latest topics
» WIKILEAKS: Julian Assange Safe and Still in Full Command of WikiLeaks According to Latest Tweet
Today at 8:35 pm by aestheticmedic

» Wikileaks Director & Assange Mentor Gavin McFadyen Dies, Cause Unknown
Today at 7:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Sun Enters Scorpio And The Dark Moon Awaits
Today at 6:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What is Your Witch Name?
Today at 6:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fireballs recorded during the peak of the 2016 Orionids
Today at 5:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Churches Built On Top Of Inca Temples In Cusco Peru
Today at 5:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

Today at 5:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RV/GCR Weekend Chatter
Today at 4:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Landa Global - October 2016 Calls & SCAM information
Today at 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Clark McClelland - Inside The Secret Space Program
Today at 2:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TNTBS ~ Vote for Rep Dave Schmidt Dinar Pumper Extraordinaire
Today at 2:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Oh, By The Way— Neil Keenan Isn’t Dead
Today at 2:46 pm by MartyM

» RT Reports Obama, Bush, and Cheney arrest warrents
Today at 2:00 pm by MartyM

» Anonymous RedCult - Operation Net Off, #OpNetOff.
Today at 1:44 pm by aestheticmedic

» Spooky Quantum Camera Can Snap Photos Of ‘Ghosts’
Today at 12:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Initiation Orders of We the People
Today at 12:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Arcturian Group Message 10/23/16
Today at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» False Flag Attacks, élite criminality and politically expedient government-sponsored terrorism
Today at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Alien Attack’ Leaves 500 Dead In Texas As UFO ‘Fleet” Nears Earth
Today at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian ASSANGE WIKILEAKS e mail we've put CLINTON in jail !
Today at 10:53 am by aestheticmedic

» China Officially Confirms The Existence Of Aliens And UFOs
Today at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Realm of Manifestation, Mosaic Amplification, New Earth Matrix
Today at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil
Today at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Asteroid impact damage from the Planet X system and MORE
Today at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Ongoing Philippine Revolution is Catching Fire
Today at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trick or Treat: 13 True Ghost Stories to Get You in the Mood for Halloween
Today at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who’s Trying to Murder the Internet?
Today at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Rainbow Warriors"
Today at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Did Aliens Stop Nuclear War? Edgar Mitchell Analyzed
Today at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Nature of Dreaming
Today at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Two Glowing UFO Over Mountains Newman, Georgia plus MORE
Today at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW
Today at 8:39 am by PurpleSkyz

Today at 12:46 am by Serena1

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » VOICES CARRY » Ines Radman » Stand Together with our Brothers and Sisters in Russia

Stand Together with our Brothers and Sisters in Russia

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stand Together with our Brothers and Sisters in Russia

June 21, 2016 Ines Radman

The International Olympic Committee says Russian athletes will be evaluated individually to determine their eligibility to compete in the Rio Games. A blanket ban was upheld against the country’s track and field athletes, but not for the whole team.
My understanding is that the ban is still in effect and the only way Russian athletes have a chance to participate in Rio is by applying individually to the world sports court yet have only 2 or 3 weeks to get into court. You can read the details in report above.
I have never written or been interested in writing about world politics though I have been watching this event very closely because a part of me was hoping this might be the domino that finally falls and we may have a chance to make a difference.
What do I mean by that? I don’t have an opinion about Putin or his politics. It is what it is, the games politicians play are not part of my reality, I know the game they play that is enough. This is not about politics or sports for that matter. This is about hard working athletes that have spent their lives preparing for the Olympics. This is about an opportunity for us to make a difference, by standing up and saying: If Russians can’t participate then we won’t either. By doing this we are sending THEM a message: “We got your number, we figured you out, we know what you are trying to do and it’s not going to work this time”.
Although it’s only been a few hours since the decision has been made, I am still hoping that we, you reading this will make that difference by posting on your FB, Twitter and whatever other social media you use to bring people together and join together for once. It’s not about Russians, or Putin or the Cabal or whatever game is being played out. It’s about US/WE/ HUMANITY standing up and saying no. We can do this. We can share this dream of Unity Consciousness, we can stand alongside our Russian brothers and sisters, even if we don’t like their politicians or leaders, we stand by them and let them know that their hard work and efforts will be recognized.
I ask that you put aside your political views, and see this as an opportunity to do something good, to try and unite and share with our Russian brothers and sisters our desire to boycott the Olympics in Rio if they are not allowed to participate. If we stand by and do nothing, we will be guilty to contributing war and separation, something we have had enough of. Have you not had enough of this bullshit? If you really care about humanity, don’t you feel it’s your responsibility to do something about it? You don’t have to leave your house or your recliner chair for that matter. All you have to do is use your fingers and mouse, keyboard and brain to spread the message and motivate others to do the same.
I know you can do this, I know you want what I want and that is peace, prosperity, freedom, equality and the right to live with basic necessities, without being controlled, poisoned, intoxicated, vaccinated, and to live on this planet that was created for us. Do it now, don’t wait, do it now, you owe it to LOVE, to Unity, to Humankind.

Thanks to Ines at:

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ Edgar Allan Poe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum