Latest topics
» Max Igan on The Power Hour with Dr Joanne Conaway
Today at 1:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 22: When The Ships Come In I will be at the airport eating a ketchup sandwich
Today at 1:35 pm by RamblerNash

» There Were No Commercial Plane Crashes on 9/11
Today at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Vatican/Jesuit Satanic/Luciferian Agenda
Today at 11:05 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The TWO Unions -- Our Dominion and Order By Anna Von Reitz
Today at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 4-23-18
Today at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ NIBIRU DETECTION !!! STEREO AHEAD H1 plus MORE
Today at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black UFO Shoots Past Paddle Boarder In Waikiki, Hawaii plus MORE
Today at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Middle East Explained - David Icke - Part Two
Today at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler
Today at 2:19 am by RamblerNash

» This will be Jerzy's next excuse!! LOL
Today at 2:17 am by RamblerNash

» Hey Purps...We should have a "What Will Jerzy/ZAP Beg For This Week" Poll!
Today at 2:14 am by RamblerNash

» Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND!
Today at 1:38 am by RamblerNash

» Office of PROOFness - Zap/Jerzy "Damage Control"
Today at 1:15 am by RamblerNash

» Out Of Mind Viewer Poll ~ "What Will Jerzy/ZAP Beg For This Week?" ~ Guests welcome to vote
Today at 12:41 am by RamblerNash

» Barrie Trower On 5G Microwaves ; There is No safe Place, No Where To Go
Yesterday at 9:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» TURN OFF YOUR WIFI ROUTER BEFORE BED!
Yesterday at 8:54 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Interplanetary shock wave hits Earth’s magnetic field creating red, yellow, green southern lights and blue northern lights
Yesterday at 8:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Have you ever considered the idea that a regular combat soldier obeying orders is actually a murderer ?
Yesterday at 8:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» EMERY SMITH - UNDERGROUND BASES - ET AUTOPSY - DISCLOSING the SECRET SPACE PROGRAM
Yesterday at 7:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What Do You See?
Yesterday at 7:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Impossible Warangal Hindu Temple. Unthinkable skill of stone processing
Yesterday at 7:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » SOLAR & PLANETARY ALERTS & INFO » EARTH CHANGES » More Global Floods & Violent Storms

More Global Floods & Violent Storms

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 More Global Floods & Violent Storms on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:14 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin

20 dead more than 250,000 evacuated and 325,000 hectares of crops damaged as more floods hit China

Photo www.gettyimages.com
Torrential rain across nine provinces and Chongqing municipality in central and southern areas of China has left more than 20 people dead and forced tens of thousands from their homes.
Fifteen people have been reported missing since the heavy downpours started on Saturday, the State Flood Control and Drought Relief Headquarters said on Monday.
It said nearly 268,000 people have been relocated and 324,000 hectares of crops have been damaged, leading to direct economic losses of 6 billion yuan (S$1.2 billion).
In Chongqing, five people died, 1,197 were forced to leave their homes and 66 houses had been destroyed since Saturday, the city's flood control and drought relief office said.
In neighbouring Sichuan province, four people died on Sunday after heavy rainfall and landslides caused their homes to collapse, according to the provincial flood and drought disaster relief authority. Three people died in Anhui province, 26,000 were relocated and nearly 1,100 homes were destroyed, the provincial civil affairs department said.
In the southwestern province of Guizhou, nine people died last week in disasters caused by heavy rain.

Photo english.caixin.com
Rescuers are working to free eight workers from a coal mine shaft, which was flooded after torrential rain fell on Sunday, the provincial civil affairs department said.
Flooding and hail killed two people and displaced 13,000 in the northwestern Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region after the area was affected by bad weather from Thursday to Sunday.
One person is still missing, the Ministry of Civil Affairs said on Monday.
The National Meteorological Center issued a yellow alert on Monday for heavy rainfall in southern areas.
From 2 pm on Monday, storms were expected across a vast area along the Yangtze River, including Anhui, Jiangsu and Hunan provinces.

Thanks to: http://www.thebigwobble.org

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: More Global Floods & Violent Storms on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:16 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin

A months rain in a couple of hours kills 3 and thousands of livestock in Niger: The latest West African country to be devasted by floods

Photo en.rfi.fr
At least three people died and thousands of livestock destroyed after heavy torrential rain in the desert in northern Niger.
Nigerien state television, Tele Sahel, which announced the death toll on Monday described the rain as exceptional adding that it destroyed hundreds of shops and houses.
"Heavy rainfall caused significant damage killing three people in Bazagor, a locality of Tchintabaradene in the northwest," they announced adding that more than 115 millimeters of rain fell within hours.
On June 14, Ingal, a town hundred kilometers from Agadez in the north, 85 millimeters of rain fell in two hours rendering thousands homeless as it collapsed hundreds of houses, according to local disaster management services.
The waters also killed more than 8,000 goats, sheep and cows prompting the prefect of the town, Abdourahamane Bikki to appeal to the government and international aid for help and the cremation of animal carcasses to prevent serious health problems.
The havoc created by the heavy rain in Niger adds to the number of damages recorded in the west coast of Africa including Ghana and Nigeria where flooding affected major parts of their capital cities.

3 Re: More Global Floods & Violent Storms on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:17 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin

"I never seen rain like this before": Zero visibility in State of Michigan from terrifying micro storm

Photo woodtv.com
It only lasted for about 15 to 20 minutes, but it dumped buckets.
Visibility was at an absolute zero to the point drivers needed to stop while driving on State Road 933. "I saw all this rain was so heavy,"
Eva Hunt of South Bend said.
"I never seen rain like this before."
Rain swept across the road in the same fashion a white out would have during winter.
The only difference?
It is the first day of summer.
It caused plenty of damage to a sign outside of a local business on 933, and then just up a few miles from our station, a power line came down, resulting in some power outages in the area.
"It just started getting worse and worse," Kristi Bowerman, Mall Manager at Council Oak Antiques said.
"The rain was coming down so heavy.
It was going in sheets.
You could not see two feet in front of you at one point.
That's when the sign blew down.
Our electricity went out and we didn't know what was going on at first."
Some people who have lived in the area for quite some time thought this was pretty scary.
Ron Clymer said, "Well, the wind came up and it just turned nasty looking.
I seen that branch come down, it nailed the wire a little bit, and bounced off the wire and hit the fence over there.

Photo wbay.com
I lost power, no telephone, nothing.
I was talking to my brother in Niles and they said it got real nasty up there.
They got houses that it came down in and cars that got hit."
When the storm clouds finally cleared, there was plenty of damage all across Michiana as the cleanup efforts begin.
"A tree decided to fall during the storm and hit my car," one South Bend resident said.
"It's all good.
I ain't worried about it.
Just another day in the neighborhood."
Just a few hours later, it's bright and sunny with just a few clouds in the sky.
Hardly any reminders of just how powerful this storm was.
But north of Indiana, in the Wolverine State, one neighborhood got the brunt of it on E Fulkerson Rd. Three trees are blocking all or part of the street.
Residents were out and about on Monday night.
Without power and temperatures near uncomfortable levels, they were forced to go out on their porches to enjoy the night air, and get used to their new movie scene like surroundings.
"I seen [the tree] fall," said Robin Knapp, who lives on E. Fulkerson Rd. and has a tree laying in his driveway.
"All of a sudden, all hell broke loose.
What can you do?
It just happened so fast.
You couldn't even protect yourself really."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum