OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
BREAKING ~ FBI statement on Hillary Clinton EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
BREAKING ~ FBI statement on Hillary Clinton EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
BREAKING ~ FBI statement on Hillary Clinton EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
BREAKING ~ FBI statement on Hillary Clinton EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
BREAKING ~ FBI statement on Hillary Clinton EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
BREAKING ~ FBI statement on Hillary Clinton EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
BREAKING ~ FBI statement on Hillary Clinton EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
BREAKING ~ FBI statement on Hillary Clinton EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
BREAKING ~ FBI statement on Hillary Clinton EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
BREAKING ~ FBI statement on Hillary Clinton EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
BREAKING ~ FBI statement on Hillary Clinton EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
BREAKING ~ FBI statement on Hillary Clinton EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
BREAKING ~ FBI statement on Hillary Clinton EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
BREAKING ~ FBI statement on Hillary Clinton EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
BREAKING ~ FBI statement on Hillary Clinton EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
BREAKING ~ FBI statement on Hillary Clinton EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
BREAKING ~ FBI statement on Hillary Clinton EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
BREAKING ~ FBI statement on Hillary Clinton EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
BREAKING ~ FBI statement on Hillary Clinton EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
BREAKING ~ FBI statement on Hillary Clinton EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
BREAKING ~ FBI statement on Hillary Clinton EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
BREAKING ~ FBI statement on Hillary Clinton EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREAKING ~ FBI statement on Hillary Clinton

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bs4ever

bs4ever

FBI making statement now on BBC

It is really not looking good for Hilary's credibility.

When this man has finished waffling on I will post the result of the statement...if any

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

BREAKING! WikiLeaks Dumps THOUSANDS of Hillary Clinton "Deleted" e-mails onto Internet

Post by Newsroom - Jul 04, 2016 - 3

BREAKING ~ FBI statement on Hillary Clinton 7f667057df63fdd3bd2720c254caf46a_XL

Thousands of "DELETED" emails sent to and from Hillary Clinton while she was Secretary of State, have just been "dumped" publicly onto the Internet by WikiLeaks!  This includes emails never sent to the FBI by the US State Department, which said the emails were "unrecoverable."
The material is being intensely scrutinized by news media all over the world and by FBI and other law enforcement agencies as this data "dump" includes some of the 30,000 emails "deleted" by Hillary Clinton from her private server.  Most of those emails were reportedly "unrecoverable" by the US State Department, and were never sent to the FBI during its investigation of Clinton.
This is a fast-developing story.
In the interest of public disclosure, the link to this material, published solely by Wikileaks is HERE.
SuperStation95 will continue to report on this story as it unfolds.

Open, Public BRIBE?

In the meantime, Hillary Clinton is considering retaining Loretta Lynch as Attorney General if she wins the presidency, according to a report from The New York Times.

Picking Lynch as a holdover from the Obama administration would help Clinton’s stated goal of making her cabinet gender-equal. But the choice would likely prove controversial given that Lynch is the ultimate arbiter in the Justice Department’s investigation into the potential mishandling of classified information on Clinton’s private email server.

Concerns over conflicts of interest reached new heights last week after Lynch, the first black female AG, met in secret with Bill Clinton at Phoenix’s international airport.
"The corruption is so open, so _in your face_ it's unbelievable" said one person familiar with the offer.  Basically, this appears to be Hillary Clinton telling Loretta Lynch "you can have your job for another four years if you keep your mouth shut about my crimes."  

UPDATE: 6:09 PM EDT --

SuperStation95 can now CONFIRM . a team of FBI and Dept of Justice lawyers are now drafting HillaryClinton "prosecution memo," analyzing evidence, laws, odds of case success. Could help guide FBI Director Comey in his recommendation to Attorney General.

. . .  and for some reason, known only to God, there are still people in the United States that are actually considering voting this corrupt person into the highest office in the land.  Frightening.

Thanks to: https://www.superstation95.com

bs4ever

bs4ever

"no criminal charges"

WTF

bs4ever

bs4ever

"FBI cannot a case for criminal charge"

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

YEP! WTF indeed !!

Guess when you are related to the Windsor & Rothschild's you can pretty much do whatever the hell you want on this planet with NO reprisals!

bs4ever

bs4ever

I will be stunned if this is the end of this

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

BREAKING ~ FBI statement on Hillary Clinton Sddefault

https://youtu.be/ovke2rKedXo

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I will be stunned if it is not. If the American general public gave a shit to begin with this bitch on wheels would not even be a mention except when her next parole hearing is.

Like where is the public outrage???

Sometimes I really hate this world we are in!

bat boy

topspin2

purps....you know just how good they are.......you should not be surprised at all.......They control almost everything......

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I know and I for one am not in the least bit surprised this viper gets to slither her way back into position.

I have been repulsed by this walking horror for almost 3 decades now. I keep waiting for others to catch up on just how vile this witch truly is. Maybe this will finally wake people up? Naw!!! YAWN!!

So we just sit back and watch the show. :)

DavidJ

DavidJ

It's difficult to know what can be done about this sort of thing, but I hope that more and more people are becoming aware of the the inner workings of the "just-us" system.

I also hope that people can start moving beyond the mindset of placing blame for government atrocities on "the other party", i.e., the political party that they choose not to affiliate with.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

BREAKING ~ FBI statement on Hillary Clinton 13557791_981692645281913_1744445008836543753_n

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

BREAKING ~ FBI statement on Hillary Clinton 13557762_10157377432395354_5497949160498142414_n

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

BREAKING ~ FBI statement on Hillary Clinton 13529040_10157369613910354_3224424201448744709_n

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

BREAKING ~ FBI statement on Hillary Clinton 13512223_10157365627820354_8146211733367642573_n

bs4ever

bs4ever

Looks like they have dropped Hilary to ensure they get....Hilary and Bill.

The Clinton foundation seems to be the key, the hand that turns that key is one untouched by the alleged wrong doings......

That might explain the delay

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum